PDA

View Full Version : Best chat site?

the commander
05-24-2011, 08:34 AM
What is the best free webcam/chat site for meeting t-girls? I have seen cam4 mentioned, but I couldn't tell if it was free or if it was just for professionals. Any suggestions?

The Commander
DIA

the commander
05-25-2011, 12:57 AM
Seriously...46 views and no one has any advice?

Come on folks...cut me some slack. I'm almost 40...I do not know the secret ways of the Interwebs. It's like a series of tubes or something, right?

Which tube will let me chat with T-girls?

The Commander
DIA

loveboof
05-25-2011, 04:43 PM
I don't know of any totally free ones. But livejasmin.com has a large transgender section - some of them look pretty sexy.

imlive.com has a shemale section - a few famous faces there too...

Both of those you can chat for free, but need to pay for privates.

Probably not too helpfull to you, but thought someone should reply lol :)

the commander
05-25-2011, 08:09 PM
Thanks loveboof. :)

I was think more along the amateur, regular person route, rather than the professional route. You know, someplace where I can meet all sorts of people, just t-girls in particular. I see videos of people chatting on webcam all the time...where are they chatting? How are they meeting others?

The Commander
DIA

msbhaven
05-25-2011, 09:22 PM
Commander I answered you in detail on this elsewhere. I'm not going to repost it here other then to tell you that A, you need to put the part about free in your thread title, and B you need to post this question on a board where the majority of the t girls present aren't in the adult entertainment industry.

Ashlee

the commander
05-26-2011, 12:51 PM
Ashlee,

I hear you loud an clear. Thanks for your help!

The Commander
DIA

warriorking2233
05-26-2011, 04:11 PM
Cam4 is the best for free chat. Sign up and start chatting.

dgs925
05-26-2011, 04:18 PM
I don't know of any totally free ones. But livejasmin.com has a large transgender section - some of them look pretty sexy.

imlive.com has a shemale section - a few famous faces there too...

Both of those you can chat for free, but need to pay for privates.

Probably not too helpfull to you, but thought someone should reply lol :)

Wait, people actually use livejasmin? I thought they were just the most pervasive popup ad on the web. I never considered actually clicking on it.

loveboof
05-26-2011, 04:43 PM
Wait, people actually use livejasmin? I thought they were just the most pervasive popup ad on the web. I never considered actually clicking on it.
yeah, it's actually quite a good site. Once you're on it there are no pop ups or ads. I think a few of the 'live' girls are actually vids, but most seem to be legit.

And some of the models are pretty hot (of course some are fugly, but just depends what you're into lol)