PDA

View Full Version : Do You Hate The Gesture Of Sympathy When It's Directed Toward You?

Dino Velvet
05-23-2011, 03:20 AM
One thing I can't stand. I intentionally don't mention if anything bad happens to me because I don't want people feeling sorry for me. I twisted my ankle pretty good the other day and tried really hard not to limp so nobody would mention it and express any kind of sympathy. My life is good so bad things do not come by very often.

Who are the Sympathy Chasers and who are the Sympathy Loathers around here?

Jericho
05-23-2011, 03:44 AM
With you on this one.
I know people are trying to be nice, but, stick yer sympathy up yer arse!

Dino Velvet
05-23-2011, 03:55 AM
With you on this one.
I know people are trying to be nice, but, stick yer sympathy up yer arse!

Exactly. People mean well so I give them a friendly heads up. I get irritable if they don't take the hint.

I don't mind showing sympathy toward women. There are a few dudes around here that are sissy sympathy bottoms though.

CORVETTEDUDE
05-23-2011, 04:03 AM
One thing I can't stand. I intentionally don't mention if anything bad happens to me because I don't want people feeling sorry for me. I twisted my ankle pretty good the other day and tried really hard not to limp so nobody would mention it and express any kind of sympathy. My life is good so bad things do not come by very often.

Who are the Sympathy Chasers and who are the Sympathy Loathers around here?

I wipe my ass with sympathy....I'll take a TP donation but take your sympathy and shove it up your ass!:whistle:

nonnonnon
05-23-2011, 04:50 AM
I'm a chaser in more ways than one

bulldog
05-23-2011, 04:53 AM
If its in the form of doggy style I dont give a fuck if they sympathize, other than that, stick it up your ass I dont need your sorry this happened to you.....no your not, your glad it didnt happen to you!

Dino Velvet
05-23-2011, 05:09 AM
I wipe my ass with sympathy....I'll take a TP donation but take your sympathy and shove it up your ass!:whistle:

I'd assume a guy that "Ain't got time to bleed!" also ain't got time to stand around and wait for a hug.

theone1982
05-23-2011, 05:11 AM
I'd assume a guy that "Ain't got time to bleed!" also ain't got time to stand around and wait for a hug.

CORVETTEDUDE is Jesse "The Body" Ventura?!:)

Dino Velvet
05-23-2011, 05:19 AM
CORVETTEDUDE is Jesse "The Body" Ventura?!:)

He's no Truther but I could picture him spitting tabacky juice on Apollo Creed's boots.

theone1982
05-23-2011, 05:26 AM
He's no Truther but I could picture him spitting tabacky juice on Apollo Creed's boots.

Or be the best heel announcer ever!:)

Dino Velvet
05-23-2011, 05:31 AM
Or be the best heel announcer ever!:)

I live by the phrase, "Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!"

theone1982
05-23-2011, 05:37 AM
I live by the phrase, "Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!"

Lol! Classic! "Quit playing favorites. I used to like to announce with you Gorilla, you're starting to get worse than McMahon." "I am?":)

Dino Velvet
05-23-2011, 06:42 AM
Lol! Classic! "Quit playing favorites. I used to like to announce with you Gorilla, you're starting to get worse than McMahon." "I am?":)

"I'm impressed and I don't impress easy!"

When I was a kid I always enjoyed how Jesse called Tito Santana matches calling him "Chico Santana". Me and a buddy would go to the LA Sports Arena for WWF House Shows and yell "Chico" at Tito all the time and root for the heels.

theone1982
05-23-2011, 06:47 AM
"I'm impressed and I don't impress easy!"

When I was a kid I always enjoyed how Jesse called Tito Santana matches calling him "Chico Santana". Me and a buddy would go to the LA Sports Arena for WWF House Shows and yell "Chico" at Tito all the time and root for the heels.

That's awesome! I always enjoy the announcing more when there is a heel and a face arguing with each other, as opposed to the NWA sort of style, where you had Gordon Solie and Schavoine, or J.R. where they agree with each other the whole time. I mean Solie and J.R. were great, and J.R. still is, but J.R. is much better when he has a heel to work off of.

CORVETTEDUDE
05-23-2011, 07:13 AM

Got that right....buddy boy!!!

hippifried
05-23-2011, 07:56 AM
Sympathy's alright, as long as there's a way to milk it.