View Full Version : NY State new laws

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-21-2005, 10:35 PM
kill a cop: life in prison no parole
hurt a cop with a weapon- 20 to life
possession of 2 illegal guns- 2-5 years
5 or more illegal guns - 20 years
sell 1 illegal gun - 2 years

typing it as he says it, but I might be off on the years for the guns, he started speaking and I logged on to get it on the forum

chefmike
12-21-2005, 10:49 PM
I wonder if this has anything to do with the case involving the guy from "A Bronx Tale"....and what will happen if the cops fire 41 shots at an unarmed man?

PS...yes, I know that only 19 shots actually hit the guy...

popperluv
12-21-2005, 11:23 PM
So I guess the best thing to do is get a gun permit.

MoonAndStar
12-21-2005, 11:54 PM
Guns Dont Kill People..... Rappers Do! ;~)

Kramer
12-22-2005, 12:45 AM
They forgot an important law:

Rape= castration, no jail time. But he will never rape again!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-22-2005, 04:38 AM

co-sign

but then if a tranny gets charged with raping a guy some of yall would be pissed, lol

The American Nightmare
12-22-2005, 05:02 AM

co-sign

but then if a tranny gets charged with raping a guy some of yall would be pissed, lol
Hmmm, you know what? Just to be on the safe side, I'm gonna drop the charges on Vicki.

BlackAdder
12-22-2005, 06:11 AM
Id like to know what he says about the criminals who hide in the justice system...

NYCe
12-22-2005, 06:16 AM
Getting a legal gun permit in NYC is damn near impossible unless you're rich or well connected. If I recall correctly they only acceptable reasons for having a permit here are
employment, your profession requires it, or its business related.

BlackAdder
12-22-2005, 10:47 AM
Ahh...so the criminals know the populace is largely unarmed....hmm...

Trogdor
12-22-2005, 07:02 PM
Ahh...so the criminals know the populace is largely unarmed....hmm...

Criminals are the biggest fans of gun control, they love it when their victims can't fight back. And criminals don't get gets legally anyhow, the either:

1: Steal em
2: Buy em off the black market
3: Get em by trading stuff, like drugs

And I am always an advocate for owning a gun, since polices are never aroundwhen you need em. Never around when they are robbing you or whatever, yet ALWAYS on your ass when you don't have a seatbelt on or jaywalking.

And being from Detroit, where pigs open fired on a man weilding a simple rake, and the fact we got Quamy "The Thug Mayor" Kilpatrick, I will not ever trust me life to the hands of a pig.

And they make such harsh crimes for killing cops.....why don't they go that harsh when normal people get killed? Kill a cop and you're in for it, kill you or me, and you'll either be out in a couple of years or back out on the streets in few hours. :x

tsntx
12-25-2005, 10:11 AM
Getting a legal gun permit in NYC is damn near impossible unless you're rich or well connected. If I recall correctly they only acceptable reasons for having a permit here are
employment, your profession requires it, or its business related.

dont shoot me if im wrong * wink wink* lol but if ur a "professional theif" does that count as a job that requires a gun? lol

Gus The Dagger
12-25-2005, 12:11 PM
What about the pocessions of the toy guns?

hwbs
12-25-2005, 12:24 PM
[quote="NYCe"]Getting a legal gun permit in NYC is damn near impossible unless you're rich or well connected. If I recall correctly they only acceptable reasons for having a permit here are
employment, your profession requires it, or its business related.[/quote

isnt is the same in chicago......like on new years when the ball drops and everyone pulls out there gat and shoots them in the air :!: