PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Austin Debut on Shemale Strokers

SisterDickRadio
05-12-2011, 12:46 AM
This is my first time on Strokers and I am very excited!!! It is the first shoot I have done with my cock pierced and my short hair! Visit my site for more photos http://wp.me/p1vzJx-9v and join if not already a member of Strokers!

http://michelle-austin.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/michelleaustin-2-200x300.jpg

theone1982
05-12-2011, 12:47 AM
Hot! Strokers always puts out quality work, they are highly recommended!

Dino Velvet
05-12-2011, 12:51 AM
Great stuff as always, Michelle. Only someone with a face as pretty as your's can get away with short hair. I like it on you.

SisterDickRadio
05-12-2011, 02:01 AM
Thank you guys! It was one of my favorite solo shoots to do! We had a blast doing it and if you watch the video u will hear my talk the whole time to you!!!

Dino thanks for the comment on hair. I loved working with Strokers and I was told I will be back if the people are responding well to me because I work well with them. So we will see! I thought I would give an edgier look this time!!!

Silcc69
05-16-2011, 02:56 AM
AH I just saw your shoot on the site. I have not DL it but I did read the comments and they are some of the worst people but that new CD they have on there wow what else can I say. Well anyways I do hope to see you on there again.

SisterDickRadio
05-16-2011, 03:11 AM
AH I just saw your shoot on the site. I have not DL it but I did read the comments and they are some of the worst people but that new CD they have on there wow what else can I say. Well anyways I do hope to see you on there again.
Thanks Hun! Yea they talk shut about me but love the manly crossdressers on there! Lol atleast I look like a woman! But I'm fat so that means I'm ugly!!! Lol yea I love the video on there! My fav solo vid! Thanks for the love!!! Let me know what u think when u see it!

Silcc69
05-16-2011, 03:35 AM
Thanks Hun! Yea they talk shut about me but love the manly crossdressers on there! Lol atleast I look like a woman! But I'm fat so that means I'm ugly!!! Lol yea I love the video on there! My fav solo vid! Thanks for the love!!! Let me know what u think when u see it!

The main thing with them is that they luv huge cum shots if u can deliver a great cum shot then they will love you. Brittany Markham is the most popular girl and she has great cum shots. But I thought she was overexposed on there.

SisterDickRadio
05-16-2011, 07:36 AM
The main thing with them is that they luv huge cum shots if u can deliver a great cum shot then they will love you. Brittany Markham is the most popular girl and she has great cum shots. But I thought she was overexposed on there.

I think I came a lot! I just have not talent in shooting it over my head! Lol she shoots once or twice a month for them! Lol and they are making her solo site!