PDA

View Full Version : Damn!

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2011, 10:49 PM
In chicago today! I'm laying here in bikini bottoms & topless and I'm still freaking burning up and I have a fan on me looks like its time to turn the air on!

mikelpo
05-10-2011, 10:56 PM
Photos or it didn't happen!

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2011, 10:58 PM
Photos or it didn't happen!
lol I'm too sticky right now

It's hotter than a whore house on nickel night

seamonkey
05-10-2011, 11:00 PM
Exactly why is it so hot? The local weather, or hot lights of a photoshoot?

mikelpo
05-10-2011, 11:02 PM
[QUOTE=KellyShore;931552]lol I'm too sticky right now

Oh god trouser movement just thinking about that! I'm a sick man

Dino Velvet
05-10-2011, 11:04 PM
In chicago today! I'm laying here in bikini bottoms & topless and I'm still freaking burning up and I have a fan on me looks like its time to turn the air on!

I wish I was on top of you. If you need some air I'll turn around and let one fly. It might not be fresh air but it is air and can make quite a strong breeze.

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2011, 11:08 PM
omg Dino! you crack me up!

The local weather sea monkey lol no shoots yet :P soon

lol Mikel

KelticForce1349
05-10-2011, 11:10 PM
I wish I was on top of you. If you need some air I'll turn around and let one fly. It might not be fresh air but it is air and can make quite a strong breeze.

She is a married woman Dino! Shame on you. I think you can break her down with your charm though. Go for it, brother!

mikelpo
05-10-2011, 11:15 PM
She is a married woman Dino! Shame on you. I think you can break her down with your charm though. Go for it, brother!

God loves a tryer!

KelticForce1349
05-10-2011, 11:19 PM
God loves a tryer!

So true. It's better to be the Bull in the china-shop trying too hard than it is to be the shy wall-flower. Go Dino go!!! I got your back man, just pull up your zipper and put some some fresh minty gum in your mouth when you approach Kelly.

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2011, 11:22 PM
You guys are hilarous

KelticForce1349
05-10-2011, 11:32 PM
You guys are hilarous

Are the Bulls going to ground the Hawks tonight Kelly?

Dino Velvet
05-10-2011, 11:47 PM
I think you can break her down with your charm though.

... or make her woozy with my fart gas.

I'm betting her husband's given her a few Dutch Ovens since they first met. I wouldn't put it past Kelly to be the one pulling the sheets over her husband's head and holding him in there with the stink.

seamonkey
05-11-2011, 12:52 AM
The local weather sea monkey lol no shoots yet :P soon

Really? I'm not doubting you, but the weather service online reports only low 70s and partly cloudy--typical spring weather for Chicago. It doesn't start to get really hot until July or August. Just wondering--I have good friends there and I've visited a lot over the years.

Nikka
05-11-2011, 01:46 AM
love the summer, itīs winter here now! (OR ALMOST) hate it!

chrisraid3
05-11-2011, 01:54 AM
Personally I love the fall

onmyknees
05-11-2011, 02:40 AM

Kinda boring wouldn't ya say Kelly? ...Not that you don't have a great set of ta ta's but pull that string on both sides of those bottoms, let them fall and show the world what you're hiding there !! LOL

sexyshana
05-11-2011, 03:28 AM
Are the Bulls going to ground the Hawks tonight Kelly?

The Bulls will kick ass tonight!!! :salad

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2011, 04:00 AM
love the summer, itīs winter here now! (OR ALMOST) hate it!
me too! Summer rocks! I hate winter and the all the clothing you have to wear!

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2011, 04:01 AM
yes ma'am they will!

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2011, 04:01 AM
Really? I'm not doubting you, but the weather service online reports only low 70s and partly cloudy--typical spring weather for Chicago. It doesn't start to get really hot until July or August. Just wondering--I have good friends there and I've visited a lot over the years.
Well maybe it's just hot inside our house we turned the air on lol

robertlouis
05-11-2011, 04:02 AM
me too! Summer rocks! I hate winter and the all the clothing you have to wear!

If I didn't know you better, Ms Shore, I'd say you were teasing us. ;)

KelticForce1349
05-11-2011, 05:51 AM

Woo! You were right about tonight Shana! Yes! The deeper the Bulls get into the playoffs the more the lack of scoring from the SG position is being exposed, forcing Rose to do too much.

Thankfully one of my favorite Bulls, The TAJinater came up big in the forth quarter to give Derrick some help. Great defense by Deng and Asik too. One more win Shana and Kelly, one more win.

icarus2112
05-11-2011, 06:06 AM
Ya know, being born in a western suburb of Chicago and growing up mostly in Wisconsin, I don't miss the super humid summers too much, and especially don't miss the miserably cold winters. A beautiful sunny afternoon reaching 65 degrees is a great spring day in this neck of the woods. And since Seattle doesn't have a basketball team anymore, I just might have to go back to rooting for a former local team, GO BULLS.

ed_jaxon
05-11-2011, 06:14 AM
we hit 90 today

robertlouis
05-11-2011, 06:23 AM
23c in UK yesterday, that's 75f. Pretty hot for this time of year

KelticForce1349
05-11-2011, 06:24 AM
Ya know, being born in a western suburb of Chicago and growing up mostly in Wisconsin, I don't miss the super humid summers too much, and especially don't miss the miserably cold winters. A beautiful sunny afternoon reaching 65 degrees is a great spring day in this neck of the woods. And since Seattle doesn't have a basketball team anymore, I just might have to go back to rooting for a former local team, GO BULLS.

It really sucks how that Clay Bennett guy (that is his name right?) stole the Sonics. That was plenty bad enough, but the fact that the Thunder own all of the Sonics past achievements as part of the "deal" is appalling.

dreamon
05-11-2011, 06:26 AM
Yeah, the Sonics ordeal is a mess. The Thunder do have a share of the past achievements, but if Seattle ever gets a new franchise, it will become their history solely.

KelticForce1349
05-11-2011, 06:52 AM
Yeah, the Sonics ordeal is a mess. The Thunder do have a share of the past achievements, but if Seattle ever gets a new franchise, it will become their history solely.

Are you certain about that? I believe the deal stipulated that in order for the city of Seattle to retain the name Sonics and the the team colors, they had to give their past achievements to the "Blunder."

dreamon
05-11-2011, 07:05 AM
Are you certain about that? I believe the deal stipulated that in order for the city of Seattle to retain the name Sonics and the the team colors, they had to give their past achievements to the "Blunder."
They have what is called a "shared history". Seattle retains the sole rights to the team name, colors, logos and uniforms. However, the city and the Thunder share the history. Seattle still has the original banners and trophies, but Oklahoma City said they planned on making duplicates. I'm not sure if they display them at their arena. I do know that if a new team comes back to Seattle, they will also have access to the Sonics' history. I did somewhat misspeak- it's very confusing- no one is really sure what will happen if/when Seattle gets another team. Right now it works kinda because there is no team in Seattle, so the "shared" aspect of it is one-sided. In other words, it's pretty much the stupidest fucking thing ever. It was basically the city of Seattle trying to find something that they could bring back and present to its constituents as a "victory".

but I digress this thread is about Kelly sitting out in the hot sun without a top on

ed_jaxon
05-11-2011, 07:47 AM
Kelly don't you hate when your balls get sweaty and you have to peel them off of your thigh?

sexyshana
05-11-2011, 09:04 AM
Kelly don't you hate when your balls get sweaty and you have to peel them off of your thigh?

hahahahahahahah that sounds awful ed
but Im sure her boyfriend wouldn't mind licking the sweat off her nuts...
after all, thats what boyfriends are for. ;)

dderek123
05-11-2011, 04:04 PM
sweat from my balls - CB4 Yeah!

for-ward
05-11-2011, 05:12 PM
thought chicago was the windy city?

ed_jaxon
05-11-2011, 06:39 PM
hahahahahahahah that sounds awful ed
but Im sure her boyfriend wouldn't mind licking the sweat off her nuts...
after all, thats what boyfriends are for. ;)

Oh I am pretty sure he did that last night.

Long time Shana. I miss those parties over at Spin. Chicago is pretty dead.

Deepdarkfucker
05-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Damn I wish I could come see you...I am here

betts
05-11-2011, 07:38 PM

hahaha. gross.

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Actually my balls are so small I can't say I have ever had that problem...my balls don't really sag lol

ed_jaxon
05-11-2011, 08:49 PM
didn't say they sagged, said they got sweaty.

Do you powder your donuts in the summer to keep em fresh?

Dino Velvet
05-11-2011, 10:25 PM
My balls like to wander around when it's hot outside. I've had many painful times of climbing up into my truck and sitting on my balls by accident. Ouchy!

robertlouis
05-11-2011, 10:28 PM
My balls like to wander around when it's hot outside. I've had many painful times of climbing up into my truck and sitting on my balls by accident. Ouchy!

Independent bollocks? Now that I'd like to see.

On second thoughts, please don't, Dino.

Dino Velvet
05-11-2011, 10:32 PM
Independent bollocks? Now that I'd like to see.

On second thoughts, please don't, Dino.

It needs to be about 90 degrees outside and humidity encourages my gonads to be even more adventuresome. I don't think you'd like to see it, Bob.

robertlouis
05-11-2011, 10:39 PM
Actually my balls are so small I can't say I have ever had that problem...my balls don't really sag lol

Awww! That sounds SO sweet, Kelly LOL.

Dino Velvet
05-11-2011, 10:47 PM
Kelly Shore does not have Larry King balls. Poor Larry's sack his the water before his butt touches the toilet seat.

yngnwburbsguy
05-11-2011, 11:10 PM
Kelly are you in the city, or a burb still? I moved to streeterville

theone1982
05-12-2011, 01:11 AM

For some reason, that just seems perfect. I can't imagine you with saggy balls!:):dancing:

Jericho
05-12-2011, 01:23 AM

Who was the fan, granny? :whistle: