PDA

View Full Version : Early Indications of Mild Dysphoria

sunairco
05-04-2011, 11:53 PM
I'm going to keep this one simple. Seems without posting pictures of big cocks you can't get anyone's attention.

What were some of the earliest recogntions that something wasn't quite right with respect to one's gender? Toys and play type? Choice of playing or being around girls? Discovering that somehow you didn't seem to able to communicate/socialize well with boys or became very frustrated trying? Earlier or acelerated development of language skills then boys?

This doesn't have to be a transgendered issue in milder forms. You just simply didn't fit or struggled to fit among your gender and not necessarly an indicator of sexual preferance or born in the wrong gender. It's entirely possible in varying degrees for a male's brain organization and development to become similar to a female's for many reasons such as fetal brain damage or a fetal stroke where the neural net is still diffuse and can completely reorganize often with much less compartmentalization of function and much more intercommunication between the hemispheres.

Birgitta
05-05-2011, 12:04 AM
Eeehm never heard a stroke can turn you into a ts lol

I kneeeeew when i was three, i remember this well cause it was traumatising for me coz the moment i knew i also knew that i had to accept that i could not be myself...when i was 4 i remember myself saying to myself in anger....one day...i will prove them wrong ( my teachers dissaproved of my feminine behavior). And eventually i did. Im still torn about having to go through that at such a young age.