PDA

View Full Version : hi

Willfromengland
12-19-2005, 10:59 PM
hi this is my first post i just wanted to say hello to everyone. First of all my name is will i live in england what is not good for sexy shemales i know, however i am hoping to start on a hormonal treatment very soon because i too wish to become a transsexual, i have posted a couple of pictures of me now and hopefully i will become a beautiful ts some day

BeardedOne
12-19-2005, 11:29 PM
Hi Will, and welcome to HA. :)

Um...can you downsize your pix a bit in the future?

Your post ended up way over there :arrow:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-19-2005, 11:47 PM
Welcome to HA Willfromengland!

I love the smell of Bluejeans on a guy..but now youre planning to transition and become a TS..its time to buy Redjeans sweety. :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

BlackAdder
12-20-2005, 08:35 PM
Welcome to HA and good luck with the transform. The girls here can offer you some good tips. Also, props on posting your pics....very ballsy. A little too large though lol...I did the same thing when i first started posting.....i had to open the pic up and resave it as a much smaller file.

Willfromengland
12-21-2005, 01:52 AM
how do you downsize your pics and to do with my transformation i am 6 feet tall and size ten feet and quite large features i am only worried that this will not help me look femanine

SexxxyJade
12-21-2005, 01:58 AM
:lol: Hi Will baby, Im Miss Jada and welcome to the forum. I can see you becoming quite a pretty Lady, but first we gotta find you a name ummmm
what about Wanda, Winnie, or how bout we just call you Dynasty since your from England Miss TS Dynasty, i like it. I can show u how to down size your pics just send me a private message we cam girl talk there, sum stuff the boys just dont need to know.

kisses :wink:

Willfromengland
12-21-2005, 02:11 AM
i am open to hear any kinds of advise people could send my way

Willfromengland
12-21-2005, 02:55 AM
how do you make the pics smaller then

The American Nightmare
12-21-2005, 03:11 AM
how do you make the pics smaller then
If you can't alter your pics, good luck altering yourself.

But to answer your question, there are a number of programs you can use. Don't use MSPaint. There's a popular free program called ACDSee (or something like that).

AllanahStarrNYC
12-21-2005, 03:13 AM
thats not fair advise- i can't resize my pics but i certain know how to alter myself lol

Ecstatic
12-21-2005, 03:29 AM
Virtually all photo editing programs include resizing options. I won't go into the the technical details, but basically you want to take a digital cam pic (which may be 3000x2000 dpi or dots per inch) and reduce it to maybe 800x600 so that it appears on the screen fullsize without scrolling. Photoshop, Paintshop Pro, there's a number of programs you can use.

Willfromengland
12-21-2005, 03:32 AM
omg u prick dont post on my topics please american cock face

Quinn
12-21-2005, 03:39 AM

Without taking sides, I would like to add the following:

LMFAO @ "american cock face."

-Quinn

Willfromengland
12-21-2005, 03:41 AM
sorry let me take bk wot i said i read wot he wrote properly n understood it said n i realised wot he meant sorry mate im a dick wen im tired

The American Nightmare
12-21-2005, 04:08 AM
thats not fair advise- i can't resize my pics but i certain know how to alter myself lol
Yes you do, baby. Yes, you most certainly do.

You're lucky you apologized. Cause I was this close to giving you an all-American ass-whooping... Over the internet.

:lol:

Ecstatic
12-21-2005, 04:55 AM
Gee, for a minute there I thought he was talking about me....

Willfromengland
12-26-2005, 09:31 PM
im sorry have i been forgiven

BeardedOne
12-26-2005, 11:45 PM
im sorry have i been forgiven

Hell, I was puzzled by the whole thing. :?

It's so easy to misunderstand some of the posts you see on the net. That's why I tend to re-read a post a couple of times before responding and move the puncuation around a bit to be sure (Sorry, Hollywood, I'm a puncuation whore :wink: ).

It's the difference between "Eats shoots and leaves" and "Eats, shoots, and leaves". The first is what a panda does and the other is what a mobster does. :lol: