View Full Version : Any tgirls in Laredo, Tx

black1971
12-19-2005, 10:38 PM
I was just wondering if there are any tgirls in Laredo, Tx. It would be great if I could meet some.

stewmeat
10-13-2007, 07:54 AM
That is a good question, I would like to play in Laredo instead of giving all my money to the ladies on the mexican side. I am sure their are some sweeties.

How about it, any ladies from Laredo who want to advise on the hot spots on the Texas side?

stewmeat
10-13-2007, 05:50 PM
????

tsntx
10-13-2007, 08:26 PM
i cant beleive anyone would want to touch a girl on the other side of the border... prostituting is bad on both sides and has its danger levels on both... but i wouldnt trust anything safe on the other side... u get what you pay for and as cheap as those girls are... you prob get a lot more then you want... save ur money and go to corpus or the valley or san antonio -j

stewmeat
10-14-2007, 03:34 AM
Well, that response was completely unsolicited...

Prostitution is bad, but tolerable on the US side? You sound like a jealouse bigot.

These south of the border babes are beautiful and have less hangups than their US counterparts. They are less opinionated and critical of individual tastes.

Believe it, some like to socialize with babes from mexico. I was just trying to give our sisters north of the border the opportunity to be recognized.

tsntx
10-14-2007, 03:37 AM
Well, that response was completely unsolicited...

Prostitution is bad, but tolerable on the US side? You sound like a jealouse bigot.

These south of the border babes are beautiful and have less hangups than their US counterparts. They are less opinionated and critical of individual tastes.

Believe it, some like to socialize with babes from mexico. I was just trying to give our sisters north of the border the opportunity to be recognized.

unsolicited? asshole you made a thread about wondering about girls above and below the border... you dont like the answers dont ask questions... now go fuck a senorita and watch as your cullo and chimichango start oozing some weird mexican dick cheese -j

stewmeat
10-21-2007, 07:16 PM
Tsntx, you are very hot blooded, I love you!

Any beautiful shemales in Laredo Texas? We are waiting for you!

CORVETTEDUDE
10-21-2007, 07:20 PM
Jen...You GO, girl!!! :rock2 :rock2 :rock2

LBCDO
10-21-2007, 07:36 PM
I dont know about TSs, but my ex gf lives in Laredo. I had a GG gf on moth sides. I never had anything leaking out of my dick or problems at all.

stewmeat
11-07-2007, 03:20 PM
bump