PDA

View Full Version : amberskyi dedication thread

califorlife
04-28-2011, 09:42 AM
is there a dedication thread for her? if not one should be started. she is so fine

BLKGSXR
04-28-2011, 11:24 AM
And you fuckers wonder why they call you a "trannychaser" smh
No offense amber your cool with me I think but I'm not one to Balloon someone's head...

amberskyi
04-28-2011, 11:45 AM
No offense amber your cool with me I think but I'm not one to Balloon someone's head...

oh? we're cool??
funny cause i dont see you throwing stones in any other girls appreciation thread.are you feeling some type of way or your just a hater in general????anyone who knows me (which i thought you did) knows im not the type to get a big head or take this industry/trade overly serious.

any way to the original poster i appreciate the love and your body is amazing.but yea there has already been a appreciation thread for me (which certain now haters had no problem showing love in).

BellaBellucci
04-28-2011, 11:50 AM
your just a hater in general????

Yes he is. Unless he thinks he can fuck you, then he magically morphs into the biggest chaser Los Angeles has ever seen. Haven't you heard? :geek:

YouTube - Wonder Twins Powers Activate! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktUx57i63e0)

~BB~

amberskyi
04-28-2011, 12:47 PM
Yes he is. Unless he thinks he can fuck you, then he magically morphs into the biggest chaser Los Angeles has ever seen. Haven't you heard? :geek:

YouTube - Wonder Twins Powers Activate! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktUx57i63e0)

~BB~

lmao.i will refrain from commenting :pissed::banghead:shrug

BLKGSXR
04-28-2011, 01:28 PM

~BB~

Bella you're hopeless...stop worrying about me you have enough worries obviously....That said amber the balloon head thing was to the guys on my phone posting...just saying these dudes don't see what I see...matter of fact I barely see what Ishould I refrain from going out as much mostl because I will not waste my time with stupid rude people...that said Bella no offense but one of the first things you ever told me is that you thought I was very attractive and if I told anyone you would deny it....I don't care really but you need to stop talking all this shit because no one likes it and I'm not one tO care about drama...leave me alone and you will get the same...attack me I'll end your name and whatever rep you think you have...dEuces B!

laoda8
04-28-2011, 01:29 PM
You have such beautiful doll eyes girl, I can look into them for hours.

BellaBellucci
04-28-2011, 01:32 PM
that said Bella no offense but one of the first things you ever told me is that you thought I was very attractive and if I told anyone you would deny it...

Yes, you're handsome (although you've gained some weight, tsk tsk). That doesn't give you license to be a mouthy little twat to me or the girls that I look out for.

attack me I'll end your name and whatever rep you think you have...dEuces B!

Let's go through all the people I've had it out with, shall we?

Hara
Nicole
Seanchai
Buddy
Sparky
Danielle Foxx
Wendy Williams
etc, etc, etc

... and I'm still here.

But yeah. I'm scared of you! :rolleyes:

~BB~

BLKGSXR
04-28-2011, 01:43 PM
You still don't get the point...adding weight! Really Bella grow up please...you're older them myself act that way please...

BellaBellucci
04-28-2011, 01:50 PM
You still don't get the point...adding weight! Really Bella grow up please...you're older them myself act that way please...

Is that all you know how to say to people who don't like you? That they're immature? Because I don't think I've done anything childish here. I just said something that you don't like. Well. I'm sooo sorry. Because being thin skinned and unable to accept the consequences of your own words and actions isn't childish at all, is it? *smh*

~BB~

amberskyi
04-28-2011, 01:55 PM

thanks boo :)

Ryz
04-28-2011, 02:25 PM

Wow shut up gix.
I agree with OP; Amber is fine

sern62
04-28-2011, 03:03 PM
Looking beautiful amber:) I love the piercings!!

BLKGSXR
04-28-2011, 03:29 PM
Wow shut up gix.
I agree with OP; Amber is finesmh ya a twisted ass mark.

BLKGSXR
04-28-2011, 03:31 PM
Is that all you know how to say to people who don't like you? That they're immature? Because I don't think I've done anything childish here. I just said something that you don't like. Well. I'm sooo sorry. Because being thin skinned and unable to accept the consequences of your own words and actions isn't childish at all, is it? *smh*

~BB~
You need help... I suggest you look for it, "Crazy Bitch" is an understatement.

amberskyi
04-28-2011, 03:43 PM
smh ya a twisted ass mark.

so are you going to attack everyone who posts in this thread????

amberskyi
04-28-2011, 03:44 PM
Looking beautiful amber:) I love the piercings!!

thanks baby.

Ryz
04-28-2011, 03:56 PM
so are you going to attack everyone who posts in this thread????

Amber please tell him to stop. He's hurting my feelings :(

KelticForce1349
04-28-2011, 04:14 PM
I had never seen Amber before I joined HA; I consider the fact that I have been made aware of her to be one of several very nice perks of having joined this forum. She is quite a stunning young lady.

amberskyi
04-28-2011, 04:58 PM
I had never seen Amber before I joined HA; I consider the fact that I have been made aware of her to be one of several very nice perks of having joined this forum. She is quite a stunning young lady.

wow i like the pic! mind if i steal it lol

iamdrgonzo
04-28-2011, 05:26 PM

:iagree:

You look so innocent

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=390108&stc=1&d=1303983758

Mayrah
04-28-2011, 05:33 PM
:iagree:

You look so innocent

Haha and cute!:wiggle:

Star Angel 86
04-28-2011, 05:47 PM
Wow shut up gix.
I agree with OP; Amber is fine

Agree 100 % here M8 Amber is extremely fine with a really cool personality too if anyone is worthy of an appreciation thread it's definitely her.:cheers::cool::mrgreen:

Star Angel 86
04-28-2011, 05:53 PM
less arguing and more pictures ...;)

Wise word from one very wise lass.:Bowdown::mrgreen:8):cheers:

KelticForce1349
04-28-2011, 06:03 PM
wow i like the pic! mind if i steal it lol

LOl. You are more than welcome to it! I think it would be very wrong for me to say you can't have it when I actually "stole" it from you. I am sure I am not the only one that would enjoy seeing more pictures of you, so post of few more for the rest of us, please.

Amber = deluxe Brownie.

GrimFusion
04-28-2011, 06:47 PM
Amber, you already know I think you're fuckin' bangin', but the few conversations I've tried having with ya end up all sorts to confused and fucked up.

...but yeah, you're totally pretty.

ed_jaxon
04-28-2011, 07:05 PM
God I love you people and you never fail to disappoint.

I almost spit my coffee when Bella told Jix he was getting fat. It was such a nice counterpunch to the "you think I am cute" foray by Jix that I had to note it. And I laughed in my office when I read his response to Ryz. Classic HA.

Jix is my boy and you people have seen him around enough to know HE IS A HATER! Like Mikey off the Life cereal commercial, he hates everything. Say its a nice sunny day and that dude will tell you yesterday was better.

I view Jix's Amber posts as a cyber pulling of her hair and then running away on the playground.

For fuck's sake, let's just go to New York in July and get this over with already.

tgurlvrnyc
04-28-2011, 07:17 PM
Yeah, she is so fine. Looking really hot in the recent pics.

Babe, when you gonna do the incall thing again?

amberskyi
04-28-2011, 08:02 PM

I almost spit my coffee when Bella told Jix he was getting fat. It was such a nice counterpunch to the "you think I am cute" foray by Jix that I had to note it. And I laughed in my office when I read his response to Ryz. Classic HA.

Jix is my boy and you people have seen him around enough to know HE IS A HATER! Like Mikey off the Life cereal commercial, he hates everything. Say its a nice sunny day and that dude will tell you yesterday was better.

I view Jix's Amber posts as a cyber pulling of her hair and then running away on the playground.

For fuck's sake, let's just go to New York in July and get this over with already.

if he came to new york in july i probably wouldnt see him unless it was by accident and since i dont frequent tranny clubs the chances of that happening are slim.he had his fucking chance (more than once to be real).

amberskyi
04-28-2011, 08:04 PM
Amber, you already know I think you're fuckin' bangin', but the few conversations I've tried having with ya end up all sorts to confused and fucked up.

...but yeah, you're totally pretty.

can i blame it on hormones lol

amberskyi
04-28-2011, 08:10 PM
i hope seanchi doesnt hate me for doing this but since most of yall dont have a membership to blacktgirls (you should get one tho cause i have two more sets coming out)......

ed_jaxon
04-28-2011, 08:34 PM
Now you are acting like a third grade girl....."ewwwwwwww, I don't like him!, He's groooooossssss!!!!!!"

Ya'll just need to go on behind the playground after school and kiss.

Dino Velvet
04-28-2011, 08:38 PM
Atta girl! You know what I like. Love those beautiful brown eyes, all three of them.

I like Amber so much I started an Amber Brown Nosing Thread (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=54613) myself.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=390157&stc=1&d=1304014199

amberskyi
04-28-2011, 08:42 PM
Now you are acting like a third grade girl....."ewwwwwwww, I don't like him!, He's groooooossssss!!!!!!"

Ya'll just need to go on behind the playground after school and kiss.

naw i liked him,alot.now im like ewww he's gross lol

GroobySteven
04-28-2011, 08:45 PM
i hope seanchi doesnt hate me for doing this but since most of yall dont have a membership to blacktgirls (you should get on tho cause i have two more sets coming out)......

Time for a spanking - bend over!

KelticForce1349
04-28-2011, 08:45 PM
I couldn't resist...

amberskyi
04-28-2011, 08:54 PM
Time for a spanking - bend over!

Ooo i love spankings..i mean sorry sir wont happen again

tsdvdman
04-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Like LL said...

"She sweet as brown sugar with the candied yams
Honey coated complexion
Using Camay
Lets hear it for the girl she's from around the way"

Silcc69
04-28-2011, 10:00 PM
i hope seanchi doesnt hate me for doing this but since most of yall dont have a membership to blacktgirls (you should get one tho cause i have two more sets coming out)......

:dancing: They finally got a cute model!!!!!!!

Corven Ren
04-28-2011, 10:13 PM
Ok so this is a dedication thread...I hereby dedicate myself to drool everytime I see the gorgeous Amber. Yum Yum!

FreddieGomez
04-28-2011, 11:45 PM
amberyskyi is one of the very few trannies i think looks good.

Star Angel 86
04-28-2011, 11:52 PM

I'm glad to come back and find this thread back on track with pix of my favorite Four Loko drinking lass that being Amber Skyi and for that I toast you with what I am drinking at this very moment a Grape Flavored Four Loko.:mrgreen:8):cheers:

bxguy34
04-29-2011, 12:02 AM
Wow, i never even heard of you until today. You are beautiful, love the pics. Ever come to NYC?

hotnphx
04-29-2011, 01:14 AM
Great pics Amber ,looking mighty fine..

amberskyi
04-29-2011, 02:34 AM
I'm glad to come back and find this thread back on track with pix of my favorite Four Loko drinking lass that being Amber Skyi and for that I toast you with what I am drinking at this very moment a Grape Flavored Four Loko.:mrgreen:8):cheers:

lol.wish i had one right now.

amberskyi
04-29-2011, 02:34 AM
Wow, i never even heard of you until today. You are beautiful, love the pics. Ever come to NYC?

i live in new york hun lol

amberskyi
04-29-2011, 02:35 AM
amberyskyi is one of the very few trannies i think looks good.

thanks...i think...

Star Angel 86
04-29-2011, 03:37 AM
lol.wish i had one right now.

I'm coming down a little bit right now having a Modelo a cheap Mexican beer I purchased at the Grand Mart an Asian Grocery in Sterling,Va.As is if I came into some money and purchased the franchise Four Loko I'd definitely have you as the spokes person as well as the model.:cheers:8-):mrgreen:

dderek123
04-29-2011, 03:48 AM
Amber is lovely.

califorlife
04-29-2011, 04:59 AM
she is unbelievable. she is so sexy and so natural looking.

BLKGSXR
04-29-2011, 05:24 AM

For fuck's sake, let's just go to New York in July and get this over with already.Psh I have no idea of what you speak of sir lol.
Im still psyched about the fall yes I plan on doing what we spoke of then Vegas in Jan all over again...
Ed our talk earlier was Legendary you are working your way up to "Notorious" lol.
NYC-Im really doubting this one merely because I feel I dont have anything to gain from the trip maybe its me but I dont think ill want to do this one...just saying of course we will talk about this soon ed but yeah scratches head in doubt.

robertlouis
04-29-2011, 07:06 AM
You are a beautiful girl, Amber. I love your eyes.

amberskyi
04-29-2011, 07:26 AM
Psh I have no idea of what you speak of sir lol.
Im still psyched about the fall yes I plan on doing what we spoke of then Vegas in Jan all over again...
Ed our talk earlier was Legendary you are working your way up to "Notorious" lol.
NYC-Im really doubting this one merely because I feel I dont have anything to gain from the trip maybe its me but I dont think ill want to do this one...just saying of course we will talk about this soon ed but yeah scratches head in doubt.

he couldnt make it to ny when he had something to gain,id be surprised if he came in july (surprised and angry).

Moogleman03
04-29-2011, 07:58 AM
Amber is the hottest girl anywhere and I'm proud she is representing my hometown of Queens, NY! Love you, Amber... you rock!

Star Angel 86
04-29-2011, 09:17 AM
Psh I have no idea of what you speak of sir lol.

Hey this Amber's thread get the fuck out of here !!!!!
Willie wanna be.

amberskyi
04-29-2011, 10:04 AM
lmao so i just got a private message from a forum member who doesnt want to post in this thread because of all of the hate.thanks gixsr,your a fucking douch bag.you tell other people to grow the fuck up but that sentiment is beyond ironic coming from you.

sern62
04-29-2011, 10:14 AM
Any chance of getting the original pic of the first one moogleman03 posted on this page??:)
Possibly the hottest pic I have ever seen!!

Daninho
06-07-2011, 03:02 PM
I got admit that Amberskyi is 1 of the most beautiful people ive seen in a long tym on this site