PDA

View Full Version : pocahontas

kell
04-27-2011, 04:07 AM
What ever happend to pocahontas and does any one have an new pics or vids ?

Willie Escalade
04-27-2011, 04:49 AM
John Smith knows...

yodajazz
04-27-2011, 06:47 AM
This is about all we can get these days. If you forward to exactly 7:00 you will get her in about 50 seconds of a clip.

YouTube - Big Dick Bitch "givin you a piece "part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA3_w4iX6DU&feature=channel_video_title)

There was a documentary movie about t-girls, she was in. I saw clips of on YouTube about 2-3 years ago, but it must have nver been released. I cant remember the name of it either.

Silcc69
04-28-2011, 09:38 PM
Her ass is huge id loveto drill her.

giovanni_hotel
04-28-2011, 11:04 PM
That's why tgirls really need to stop frontin' and give dudes already down with them exclusive play.

Pocahantas is fiya and you KNOW regular dudes who've never been with a tranny step to her all the time. But for the most part she can't be real about hers at first, 'cause she has to get a read on a man to see if he's down.

WHereas, if she approached a brotha like me, that's all resolved from jump. No games, we're already reading from the same book.

It's sad to think so many phine tgirls are wasting their time with uninterested guys when there are thousands who would knock another dude out to be with them.

Willie Escalade
04-29-2011, 12:40 AM
That's why tgirls really need to stop frontin' and give dudes already down with them exclusive play.

Pocahantas is fiya and you KNOW regular dudes who've never been with a tranny step to her all the time. But for the most part she can't be real about hers at first, 'cause she has to get a read on a man to see if he's down.

WHereas, if she approached a brotha like me, that's all resolved from jump. No games, we're already reading from the same book.

It's sad to think so many phine tgirls are wasting their time with uninterested guys when there are thousands who would knock another dude out to be with them.
Real talk! Speak on it!

CORVETTEDUDE
04-29-2011, 05:42 AM
If she was up your ass, you'd know!!!

omack
04-29-2011, 05:44 AM
:puke ugh

amberskyi
04-29-2011, 06:11 AM

whats up with guys telling the girls who they should date lol

TsVanessa69
04-29-2011, 07:00 AM

we do, we can get a man anywhere we go, day or night. I was just in NYC. I take the subway alot. Public transportation in NYC. More men than I could handle, I got to pick and choose, niggas stopped what they were doing to get my attention no matter who saw. Those dudes are not on here talkin shit about what they find wrong with ts. The internet and these sites are full of guys NOT man enough to be down. BUT the REAL world has love for me and my kind!