View Full Version : Hey Freddie!!!!!!!!

Dino Velvet
04-17-2011, 12:13 AM
Can't return a PM or something? Manners, son. They never go out of style.

Anyway, you guys still serious about the Tranny Bus? What's Daryl up to? Fill us in, will 'ya?

FreddieGomez
04-17-2011, 12:34 AM
daryl is out casting trannies....i have the final say

Dino Velvet
04-17-2011, 12:42 AM
daryl is out casting trannies....i have the final say

In New York? You're not really planning on going to Texas, are you? Better watch your Ps and Qs down there. Take some friendly advice. Don't look Big Bubba in the eye and tell him he likes it in the ass unless you like the Hangman's Noose yourself.

So you guys are really serious then, right?

FreddieGomez
04-17-2011, 12:46 AM
In New York? You're not really planning on going to Texas, are you? Better watch your Ps and Qs down there. Take some friendly advice. Don't look Big Bubba in the eye and tell him he likes it in the ass unless you like the Hangman's Noose yourself.

So you guys are really serious then, right?

i cant fuck wit nobody from my neck of the woods....nobody is gonna know me in texas bwahahahaha

and he be gettin the asian trannies

the fuck u mean about big bubba?

Dino Velvet
04-17-2011, 12:52 AM
i cant fuck wit nobody from my neck of the woods....nobody is gonna know me in texas bwahahahaha

the fuck u mean about big bubba?

If you're nice to me I could give you some Redneck Cred down there. I used to live there and the state is infested with kin from my mother's German/Irish side.

When you meet Big Bubba it will already be too late. Don't worry about it. Show the proper respect and you'll be OK.

theone1982
04-17-2011, 01:35 AM
I wanna see Tranny Bus! Let's hurry it up gentlemen!:)

Dino Velvet
04-17-2011, 06:48 AM
I still say you guys would be better off filming in LA. There are tons of Asians here from every country on that continent. You have better weather to work in and beautiful scenery to see. You guys smoke dope? It's practically legal out here. You ever been out here or ever wanted to come? It would be a great and positive change of pace for you. Daryl would probably stay and rent an apartment.