PDA

View Full Version : The Bathroom Of The McDonald's In Koreatown On Vermont Ave Is Filthy!!!!!!!!!

Dino Velvet
04-15-2011, 10:12 AM
Was just over there and the manager never came to the front desk. Hoping he might be a member of this board and reads this notice. If so, "Hey Jun, the men's shithouse is out of asswipe and there ain't no soap in the soap dispenser on the right side of the sink. You might want to put some paper towels in there as I hate those air dryers. What do I use to open the door if I don't have a paper towel? I had to use my shirt and now have bathroom germs on it."

GroobySteven
04-15-2011, 10:15 AM
You are in Koreatown and you ate in McDonalds? Unless they're doing a kimchi burger ... you disappoint me much.

Dino Velvet
04-15-2011, 10:19 AM
You are in Koreatown and you ate in McDonalds? Unless they're doing a kimchi burger ... you disappoint me much.

I had a hankerin' for some Chicken McFuckets. McDonalds has the best Sweet & Sour Sauce in that area too.

traLika
04-15-2011, 10:23 AM
I had to use my shirt and now have bathroom germs on it."

LOL!!! You've got class, Dino!

natina
04-15-2011, 10:24 AM
MELROSE/VERMONT

near the community college and Braille institute

they might serve exotic meats in Korea town

Dino Velvet
04-15-2011, 10:33 AM
LOL!!! You've got class, Dino!

I was checking out some yellowtail staked out in the parking lot as I was pretending to read a book. A lotta lotta Asian girls go jogging down Vermont and I enjoy looking at their nicely toned legs and small tight asses.

MELROSE/VERMONT

near the community college and Braille institute

they might serve exotic meats in Korea town

The one closest to Wilshire. Don't go there unless you like a dirty terlet seat.

natina
04-15-2011, 10:47 AM
what the matter with CHINESE,JAPANESE,THAI OR FILIPINO'S.

YOU NEVER TRY those?

even a mix of CHINESE,JAPANESE,THAI OR FILIPINO'S.

iamdrgonzo
04-15-2011, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure to wipe the seat.

Dino Velvet
04-15-2011, 10:53 AM
what the matter with CHINESE,JAPANESE,THAI OR FILIPINO'S.

YOU NEVER TRY those?

even a mix of CHINESE,JAPANESE,THAI OR FILIPINO'S.

You talkin 'bout cunt or cuisine?

Willie Escalade
04-15-2011, 12:44 PM
You're talking about the one between 3rd and 4th Sts. I knew a girl who used to work there...before her transition...

Dino Velvet
04-15-2011, 01:01 PM
You're talking about the one between 3rd and 4th Sts. I knew a girl who used to work there...before her transition...

That's the one. Scope out a spot in the parking lot for a nice view the next time you're down there.

CORVETTEDUDE
04-15-2011, 01:07 PM
That's the one. Scope out a spot in the parking lot for a nice view the next time you're down there.

Yeah...You can't miss Dino, he's the one with the trenchcoat on. Ohhh wait, this is LA....never mind!:wiggle:

Dino Velvet
04-15-2011, 01:14 PM
Yeah...You can't miss Dino, he's the one with the trenchcoat on. Ohhh wait, this is LA....never mind!:wiggle:

I had my book over my lap to shield it from onlookers as I was Punishing Percy.

Falrune
04-15-2011, 06:51 PM
That McD gets pretty mixed reviews (some pretty bad)...

http://www.yelp.com/biz/mcdonalds-los-angeles-38

natina
04-16-2011, 02:36 AM
so I can charge them rent and taxes for being in the hood and maybe even get some $$$$$$$ for there protection

well maybe not wendy,naw can't do wendy like tha

theone1982
04-16-2011, 02:43 AM
Sounds pretty nasty. I once went to a Chinese restaurant and where I was sitting you could see part-way into the kitchen. They had this orange shrimp sauce that was really good and that you couldn't find anywhere else. Well, the people in the back were mixing this sauce with their bare hands, no gloves, nothing. And when they were done mixing, they scraped the excess off their hands and back into the bowl!:shock::puke

robertlouis
04-16-2011, 04:49 AM
Sounds pretty nasty. I once went to a Chinese restaurant and where I was sitting you could see part-way into the kitchen. They had this orange shrimp sauce that was really good and that you couldn't find anywhere else. Well, the people in the back were mixing this sauce with their bare hands, no gloves, nothing. And when they were done mixing, they scraped the excess off their hands and back into the bowl!:shock::puke

I was on a train on business in India a few years back and in the dining car everyone was raving about the pureed vegetable curry. Went back to use the loo and looked into the kitchen where I saw them making the "puree". A very large Tamil guy, sweating profusely, was gathering up steamed vegetables from a tray and pulping them between his bare forearms.

I had the saag aloo instead...... :hide-1:

theone1982
04-16-2011, 08:13 AM
I was on a train on business in India a few years back and in the dining car everyone was raving about the pureed vegetable curry. Went back to use the loo and looked into the kitchen where I saw them making the "puree". A very large Tamil guy, sweating profusely, was gathering up steamed vegetables from a tray and pulping them between his bare forearms.

I had the saag aloo instead...... :hide-1:

That sounds disgusting! I can't stand it when people use their hands to cook like that. Hands are so dirty, it would technically be cleaner if they used their feet!:)

Dino Velvet
04-16-2011, 08:23 AM
Here's a story from I place I used to work at. I was a doorman and myself and a few others of us noticed in the men's bathroom that someone was using the toilet paper and, instead of putting it in the bowl, they threw it behind the toilet up against the wall with all kinda poo-poo on it. It took us awhile until we found out who was responsible. The chef, who was Mexican, said the Salvadorians were not far removed from being Indians and weren't used to indoor plumbing. These dirt-worshipping heathen cocksuckers handled food too.