PDA

View Full Version : Everyone has a price

Quiet Reflections
04-14-2011, 05:42 AM
Anybody heard of this site? http://www.whatsyourprice.com/. I never tried it but it was on the news tonight and they said guys can pay regular girls to go on dates legally.Just wondering if anyone heard anything about it. It seems like paying for companionship is getting to be more widely accepted

TJ347
04-14-2011, 05:49 AM
I saw something on it a couple weeks ago, where a guy who traveled a lot was saying he used it and how great it was, etc. I don't know how widely accepted it is, but I'd imagine most travelers are still opting for hookers. Just kidding! Sort of...

robertlouis
04-14-2011, 05:58 AM
I saw something on it a couple weeks ago, where a guy who traveled a lot was saying he used it and how great it was, etc. I don't know how widely accepted it is, but I'd imagine most travelers are still opting for hookers. Just kidding! Sort of...

I just have visions of some poor unattractive nerd upping his price into the thousands with no takeup lol.

theone1982
04-14-2011, 06:02 AM
I don't know, has any man gone on a date just to go on a date, without holding out hope for sex somewhere down the line, no matter how faint?:)

Quiet Reflections
04-14-2011, 06:10 AM
I don't know, has any man gone on a date just to go on a date, without holding out hope for sex somewhere down the line, no matter how faint?:)
only liars.

NatashaLover
04-14-2011, 06:55 AM
I have met guys that are willing to pay money for dates because some reason or another. Sometimes they are shy, other times because they feel alone and can't get any date with a girl if its not paying. Sometimes is their age or their phisical appearance.
Yes sometimes is because of their size also.
I also believe everyone has a price for certain things.

$$$$$ make the monkey dance.

TJ347
04-14-2011, 07:00 AM
I just have visions of some poor unattractive nerd upping his price into the thousands with no takeup lol.

:geek: Just because you said that, I now have to go check this website out and see for myself. This ought to be interesting.

theone1982
04-14-2011, 09:38 AM
I have met guys that are willing to pay money for dates because some reason or another. Sometimes they are shy, other times because they feel alone and can't get any date with a girl if its not paying. Sometimes is their age or their phisical appearance.

It seems funny to me though just to pay someone to go on a date without there being sex at the end.

NatashaLover
04-14-2011, 09:54 AM
It seems funny to me though just to pay someone to go on a date without there being sex at the end.

I know but it's the way it is. I even get tributes by my slaves and subs for punishing them. At the end at least sometimes I let them give me a foot massage. :party:

theone1982
04-14-2011, 09:56 AM
I know but it's the way it is. I even get tributes by my slaves and subs for punishing them. At the end at least sometimes I let them give me a foot massage. :party:

I'd skip the date and go straight to the foot massage!:):Bowdown:

NatashaLover
04-14-2011, 10:13 AM
I'd skip the date and go straight to the foot massage!:):Bowdown:

LOL, mmmmm
Who doesn't like foot massages!

Richctdude
04-14-2011, 02:47 PM
a brillant idea for a website

sunairco
04-14-2011, 03:24 PM
Wait until some of these girls meet some of these INCEL boys that have been whining on the net. Whoo Hoo, can you say priceless?

Brandi Boots
04-15-2011, 12:15 AM
this site is very interesting.... the implications are very clear for everyone to see up front.

theone1982
04-15-2011, 01:15 AM
LOL, mmmmm
Who doesn't like foot massages!

:iagree: I love giving 'em!:)

alyssaluxor
04-15-2011, 11:36 AM

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Ive met also guys who just wants a date no sex involve, he even donated to me thousand US$ ;)