PDA

View Full Version : South African Rugby Player Massacres his daughters rapists with an axe!!!

Infern0
03-31-2011, 09:23 AM
SOUTH African police were holding a top rugby player today in connection with three murders allegedly carried out in revenge for the gang-rape and subsequent HIV infection of his daughter.

Police arrested the 34-year-old man, who played for the Blue Bulls, one of the country's leading teams, in Durban in the early hours of yesterday. One victim was decapitated and two others hacked to death - possibly with an axe - in a frenzied rampage last week.

The accused, who was not named to protect the identity of his daughter, is due to appear in court in the eastern coastal city of Durban today A police spokesman, Vincent Mdunge, told The (London) Times that the three bodies were found in a middle-class area of the city.

Mr Mdunge said police raided the nearby residence of the accused, where they found an axe and the bloodied clothing of one of the victims.

"When they pounced on him they found an axe, which we believe is the murder weapon, clothes with blood stains and a hired car that we suspect he could have used during the alleged attacks," Mr Mdunge said. "He will be charged formally with three counts of murder with aggravating circumstances and one of attempted murder." A fourth man, who escaped the attack, told local media he was confronted last week by a man in a frenzied state, who accused him of being a rapist and infecting his daughter.

"As the axe came down towards my head, I ducked and it scratched my stomach," Khangelani Mdluli, 27, was quoted as telling the Cape Argus.

The incident is certain to ignite another debate in the country about crime rates and in particular violent attacks on women.

Callers to radio stations expressed sympathy for the murderer and warned that if action were not taken by the state to protect people then more and more citizens would take the

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/south-african-rugby-player-accused-of-hacking-daughters-alleged-rapists-to-death/story-e6frfku0-1226031192797#ixzz1I9xMkORB

russtafa
03-31-2011, 10:04 AM
Wow well rugby is a contact sport

Willie Escalade
03-31-2011, 12:10 PM
And this is bad news how?

Infern0
03-31-2011, 01:18 PM

Who said dat http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/eusa_think.gif

GurlyCockLover
03-31-2011, 01:41 PM
does anyone know which player is it, Bakkies Botha maybe???

altarica
03-31-2011, 01:43 PM
Fair play to him. Ought to be given a medal not be in jail.

Brandi Boots
03-31-2011, 01:47 PM
If the story is correct, and the father found the right guys, then I find no fault in him. If I was on the jury (like they would put a Tgurl on one anyway:rolleyes:) I would aquit the man on the first vote. :soapbox

nlo85
03-31-2011, 02:08 PM
does anyone know which player is it, Bakkies Botha maybe???

Joseph Ntshongwana

Quiet Reflections
03-31-2011, 02:34 PM
Maybe they are just holding him till they get his citizenship award ready

joeym75ld
03-31-2011, 03:18 PM
SOUTH African police were holding a top rugby player today in connection with three murders allegedly carried out in revenge for the gang-rape and subsequent HIV infection of his daughter.

Police arrested the 34-year-old man, who played for the Blue Bulls, one of the country's leading teams, in Durban in the early hours of yesterday. One victim was decapitated and two others hacked to death - possibly with an axe - in a frenzied rampage last week.

The accused, who was not named to protect the identity of his daughter, is due to appear in court in the eastern coastal city of Durban today A police spokesman, Vincent Mdunge, told The (London) Times that the three bodies were found in a middle-class area of the city.

Mr Mdunge said police raided the nearby residence of the accused, where they found an axe and the bloodied clothing of one of the victims.

"When they pounced on him they found an axe, which we believe is the murder weapon, clothes with blood stains and a hired car that we suspect he could have used during the alleged attacks," Mr Mdunge said. "He will be charged formally with three counts of murder with aggravating circumstances and one of attempted murder." A fourth man, who escaped the attack, told local media he was confronted last week by a man in a frenzied state, who accused him of being a rapist and infecting his daughter.

"As the axe came down towards my head, I ducked and it scratched my stomach," Khangelani Mdluli, 27, was quoted as telling the Cape Argus.

The incident is certain to ignite another debate in the country about crime rates and in particular violent attacks on women.

Callers to radio stations expressed sympathy for the murderer and warned that if action were not taken by the state to protect people then more and more citizens would take the

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/south-african-rugby-player-accused-of-hacking-daughters-alleged-rapists-to-death/story-e6frfku0-1226031192797#ixzz1I9xMkORB

Good for him! I hope he gets off with a slap on the wrist.
Maybe some of these animals will think twice before they gang rape someone's daughter in the future.

iamdrgonzo
03-31-2011, 05:07 PM
Pay back is a bitch.

KimberlyBanxxx
03-31-2011, 05:42 PM
wooww

dafame
03-31-2011, 10:58 PM
While everyone is praising this guys actions (which I guess is understandable to an extent) it's amazing how no one has thought to think about the fact that this guy may have killed the wrong people. Hmm?? Or how about a newly positive HIV daughter living the rest of her life without a father. People are stupid.

nosferatus666
03-31-2011, 11:11 PM
I have kids, and if any piece of shit harm them, I will kill for them like this guy
Any parent would understand me

dafame
03-31-2011, 11:54 PM
I have kids, and if any piece of shit harm them, I will kill for them like this guy
Any parent would understand me

Perhaps, but it's not about whether another parent would understand, it's about whether or not your kids would. Right? Do you think they'd be happy that Dad's in prison for life but he got the bastard that molested them? Do you think that by dismembering their attacker that somehow there lives are going to be enrighted in a way that they otherwise would not have been. How do you think this girl feels knowing now that in addition to being raped and contracting HIV, she's also lost her father?

I know it's just human talk but still. It's crazy how people think because if the shoe were on the other foot and you brother or father raped someone you wouldn't be congradulating the man that killed and dismembered them. Not saying you would be happy with them and wouldn't want to see them punished, but you guys wouldn't be talking about the guy that took his revenge on them deserved a medal.

I'm just saying

fred41
04-01-2011, 12:39 AM
Perhaps, but it's not about whether another parent would understand, it's about whether or not your kids would. Right? Do you think they'd be happy that Dad's in prison for life but he got the bastard that molested them? Do you think that by dismembering their attacker that somehow there lives are going to be enrighted in a way that they otherwise would not have been. How do you think this girl feels knowing now that in addition to being raped and contracting HIV, she's also lost her father?

I know it's just human talk but still. It's crazy how people think because if the shoe were on the other foot and you brother or father raped someone you wouldn't be congradulating the man that killed and dismembered them. Not saying you would be happy with them and wouldn't want to see them punished, but you guys wouldn't be talking about the guy that took his revenge on them deserved a medal.

I'm just saying

Let's assume for the sake of this argument that the men he killed did this, because if they didn't, then we're talking about a completely different set of circumstances.
If that was the case, then he did the right thing...and if it was my father or brother that brutally raped that girl and gave her HIV...then I would still say he did the right thing because family or not there is no way on God's earth I would want to associate myself with a family member that would commit so heinous an act on a young girl as that.
Once again...if these men in the newspaper committed those acts...then they deserve everything they got.
If.

marissaaz
04-01-2011, 12:45 AM
i gots no problem w/this as long as it was the right target

dderek123
04-01-2011, 02:38 AM
I bet he is an 8-man, those guys are violent.

dderek123
04-01-2011, 02:40 AM
Ahh yes and South Africa is fucked up from what i hear. The muggers stab first and then demand your wallet. Not the other way around.

GroobySteven
04-01-2011, 03:16 AM
They were axing for it.

bigbob
04-01-2011, 04:25 AM
Its like a real life version of the movie "A Time to Kill"

"Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!"

theone1982
04-01-2011, 04:31 AM
Its like a real life version of the movie "A Time to Kill"

"Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!"

"Have a Samuel L. Jackson!" "Good motherfuckin' choice motherfucker!" :)

jld1
04-01-2011, 05:36 AM
Goddamn, this guy is the boss!

russtafa
04-01-2011, 05:41 AM
If he was an ALL BLACK he would kill twice as many people and far quicker

betts
04-01-2011, 05:47 AM
They were axing for it.

I see what you did there

MdR Dave
04-01-2011, 06:18 AM
I bet he is an 8-man, those guys are violent.

I played 8 in college- tape your ears down and stick your head between two asses at the back of the scrum, see how nice you feel like being!

dreamon
04-01-2011, 06:44 AM
they deserved it!

scubaman
04-01-2011, 09:29 PM

The guy is probably going to do time.