View Full Version : I Love The Way.......

NatashaLover
03-16-2011, 11:56 AM
I love the way Trans Domination scenes are created. ;-)

Why do people call it a Trans Domination Scene to the scenes were I see the t-girl sucking the guys cock?
LOL :):):)

They should be called Trans Submissive Scenes.

I want to hear some opinions, because I thought that on these scenes the guys would be forced to suck Mistress, and then fucked by her while they were bound and gaged. She is the one should be worship not the slaves.

Just look at genetic fems doing dominatrix scenes, its very hard to see a Domme sucking the slave's penis. http://cdn2.fetlife.com/207/207742/7b83d3f08fa392b79e3f553b585971cd_20110316045513_72 0.jpg

Infern0
03-16-2011, 12:03 PM
Ar you asking if scenes where the dom does oral are not domination scenes?

i'm no expert on such matters, but rewarding the "sub" is a common practice is it not?

NatashaLover
03-16-2011, 12:12 PM
Ar you asking if scenes where the dom does oral are not domination scenes?

i'm no expert on such matters, but rewarding the "sub" is a common practice is it not?

I mean where the Domme is the Trans girl.
rewarding the sub? what better than letting him have a taste of her cum? :-D

Infern0
03-16-2011, 12:26 PM
I mean where the Domme is the Trans girl.
rewarding the sub? what better than letting him have a taste of her cum? :-D

i don't have a fucking clue about bdsm to be honest.

NatashaLover
03-16-2011, 12:45 PM
i don't have a fucking clue about bdsm to be honest.

:-) its ok, at least you tried! :)

ed_jaxon
03-16-2011, 01:37 PM
Love your avatar.

I can just see me sitting in in a chair in front of you in your supine position, face down ass up.

BigDF
03-16-2011, 10:58 PM
I love the way Trans Domination scenes are created. ;-)

Why do people call it a Trans Domination Scene to the scenes were I see the t-girl sucking the guys cock?
LOL :):):)

They should be called Trans Submissive Scenes.

I want to hear some opinions, because I thought that on these scenes the guys would be forced to suck Mistress, and then fucked by her while they were bound and gaged. She is the one should be worship not the slaves.

Just look at genetic fems doing dominatrix scenes, its very hard to see a Domme sucking the slave's penis. http://cdn2.fetlife.com/207/207742/7b83d3f08fa392b79e3f553b585971cd_20110316045513_72 0.jpgThat would be my understanding of domination and unless the mistress is provoking arousal with denial of orgasm it doesn't make sense to me that she would go down on the sub. The only reason that a genetic femdom would suck a sub's penis would be so that she could enjoy his erect cock for sex and most likely he would not be permitted to come. And I agree with your other statement that the sub's reward is that he is allowed to satisfy his mistress by tasting her and swallowing her come.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

BellaBellucci
03-16-2011, 11:01 PM
I once did a BDSM call with a girl who claimed to be a former pro-Domme who used blowjobs as incentives too. I was mortified, but stayed professional. Some people who claim to have a solid understanding of the mechanics of BDSM actually have a pretty twisted view of it. Just because you like to be tied up and spanked, that doesn't mean that you 'get' BDSM. It's about power, not sex. It's only sexual because people get off on power and helplessness.

~BB~

onmyknees
03-17-2011, 01:27 AM
Natasha....So you're saying you don't necessarily have an objection to a T Women sucking a guys cock...just don't call it Trans Domination? I can understand that I suppose...but that's more domination and power thru denial. I guess we all have our garden variety definitions of BDSM and Domination, but having been on both sides of that divide, denial in my opinion is only one form of domination. At some point there has to be physical gratification by the Domme, for me at least. I could never be a true submissive by defination because there has to be some sexual participation at some point in the encounter. I never got my cookies off by being denied for the entire encounter, or walking that fine line between pleasure and pain....I don't mind being walked right up to it, but only in foreplay...but that's just me. I do understand the power of denial and restraint and pain... That denial shit just don't cut it for me. In other words....in a role play situation, I can do the bottom thing pretty well if needed, but at some point...I want to be rewarded for treating her like a queen ! I've always found it essential to have good communications and clearly explain your expectations and desires when discussing the subject matter with a Dominant Lady. My
interpretation of the Dom/Sub thing may not necessarily be someone else's.

Jackal
03-17-2011, 01:31 AM
I love the way Natasha looks, she is a heartbreaking hottie.

http://cdn2.fetlife.com/207/207742/7b83d3f08fa392b79e3f553b585971cd_20110316045513_72 0.jpg
Wish I was that guy.

NatashaLover
03-17-2011, 10:11 AM
Love your avatar.

I can just see me sitting in in a chair in front of you in your supine position, face down ass up.

Thanks! Hey, so you prefer looking at my ass rather than my face? :)

That would be my understanding of domination and unless the mistress is provoking arousal with denial of orgasm it doesn't make sense to me that she would go down on the sub. The only reason that a genetic femdom would suck a sub's penis would be so that she could enjoy his erect cock for sex and most likely he would not be permitted to come. And I agree with your other statement that the sub's reward is that he is allowed to satisfy his mistress by tasting her and swallowing her come.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:
I am totally with you too, thanks for the worshiping! :dancing:

I once did a BDSM call with a girl who claimed to be a former pro-Domme who used blowjobs as incentives too. I was mortified, but stayed professional. Some people who claim to have a solid understanding of the mechanics of BDSM actually have a pretty twisted view of it. Just because you like to be tied up and spanked, that doesn't mean that you 'get' BDSM. It's about power, not sex. It's only sexual because people get off on power and helplessness.

MMMM Power and Helplessness, two main ingredients, I have to take you next time you are in vegas to one of my sessions, you will love it!

~BB~

Natasha....So you're saying you don't necessarily have an objection to a T Women sucking a guys cock...just don't call it Trans Domination?
Correct!
I do understand the power of denial and restraint and pain... That denial shit just don't cut it for me. In other words....in a role play situation, I can do the bottom thing pretty well if needed, but at some point...I want to be rewarded for treating her like a queen.
So if you dont get to fuck her, or lick her up, or her to suck your penis then you would not had treated as your Queen huh? I have to do a session with you mr!

I love the way Natasha looks, she is a heartbreaking hottie.

http://cdn2.fetlife.com/207/207742/7b83d3f08fa392b79e3f553b585971cd_20110316045513_72 0.jpg
Wish I was that guy.

MMMM thanks baby, keep going dont stop now, it feels mmmmmm yummy! LOL :)

Scuderia77
03-17-2011, 03:29 PM
a Trans dominatrix should only be there to fuck a guy for her pleasure and get sucked. Not the other way around! :)

ed_jaxon
03-17-2011, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=NatashaLover;898520]Thanks! Hey, so you prefer looking at my ass rather than my face? :)

I prefer looking at the top of your head. It's cute.

So is your ass.

Jackal
03-17-2011, 09:05 PM
MMMM thanks baby, keep going dont stop now, it feels mmmmmm yummy! LOL :)

I'll go for as long as you want whenever you want, Natasha :Bowdown::) :Bowdown:

onmyknees
03-18-2011, 02:00 AM
Originally Posted by onmyknees http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/images/ca_serenity/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=898265#post898265) Natasha....So you're saying you don't necessarily have an objection to a T Women sucking a guys cock...just don't call it Trans Domination?
Correct!
I do understand the power of denial and restraint and pain... That denial shit just don't cut it for me. In other words....in a role play situation, I can do the bottom thing pretty well if needed, but at some point...I want to be rewarded for treating her like a queen.
So if you dont get to fuck her, or lick her up, or her to suck your penis then you would not had treated as your Queen huh? I have to do a session with you mr!

Trust me Natasha...I've thought about that session more than a few times !!! Let me clarify, if I may ( Mistress ) LMAO...

I'm not suggesting it has to be intercourse, that's normally a rarity in the situations you describe...I'm perfectly content ( as you would be !) to perform those other tasks you mention. I was more eluding to my reluctance to engage in encounters where restraints, BDSM or other prohibitions are placed on physical contact. I would find that terribly unsatisfying and frustrating... but thankfully, that doesn't sound like the kind of encounter you had in mind. You apparently enjoy physical satisfaction!!! :jerkoff Having said that, you'd still have your work cut out breaking me, but I suspect in the end you'd have your way !! LOL:praying:

nolimitsmale
04-21-2011, 11:21 AM
LOL, My money is on Natasha :-)

Helvis2012
04-21-2011, 07:33 PM
Don't sweat it.

whatugotiwant
04-22-2011, 12:13 AM
hey whatever ill just do whatever she wants and however she wants i mean fuck she's is sexy sexy sexy !

Helvis2012
04-22-2011, 01:55 AM
That's good advice.

theone1982
04-22-2011, 06:56 AM
Natasha, if I was ever with you, your wish would be my command!:) Whatever you'd want, I'd do it!:):Bowdown: