PDA

View Full Version : Visiting LA for the First Time

dclivin138
03-08-2011, 04:12 AM
And looking for some places to meet some fun girls. I'm a white dude, chilled out, 27, kind of a preppy, jock type. Anyone have any advice on where I might fit in and find some girls that aren't stuck up or pro about it?
I'll be there for a Friday in late March and then down in SD and back Monday night and Tuesday. Any advice? Thanks!

BLKGSXR
03-08-2011, 06:48 AM
Fridays...You have the choice of the Palms or Tempo
Palms has been more stable as of late ive heard...

Mondays-Palms or Mj's
Tuesdays-not really a go out your way night unless you are me lol Hamburger Marys...In Long Beach.

MdR Dave
03-08-2011, 09:31 AM
Fridays...You have the choice of the Palms or Tempo
Palms has been more stable as of late ive heard...

Mondays-Palms or Mj's
Tuesdays-not really a go out your way night unless you are me lol Hamburger Marys...In Long Beach.

Tempo's back? That's Aubrey Brianna's show, right? I never went, first time I tried it was closed and Bella said it would be back soon (moved to the club in the center at the corner of Western and Santa Monica, right?)

Palms? Been there too often but the last three times I went not only were there more girls but they were much hotter! (Last time I was there was the best, the weekend of the Ts awards- maybe it was just a big night out but sooooooo many girls!)

Best bartender- Victor. Call him "Wick-tor" and watch your drinks get stronger.

BLKGSXR
03-08-2011, 10:58 AM
Tempo's back? That's Aubrey Brianna's show, right? I never went, first time I tried it was closed and Bella said it would be back soon (moved to the club in the center at the corner of Western and Santa Monica, right?)

Palms? Been there too often but the last three times I went not only were there more girls but they were much hotter! (Last time I was there was the best, the weekend of the Ts awards- maybe it was just a big night out but sooooooo many girls!)

Best bartender- Victor. Call him "Wick-tor" and watch your drinks get stronger.
from what ive seen sir yes tempo is back But not sure... I forgot where the location is all I remember is the parking lot was small...
Willie has gone out and came back with some good stories so i uno again ive been working and staying in as of late or hitting the gym more gotta get rid of my beer/hennessy belly lol.
I drink liquor with a cola back so i dont taste it all night lol
Edjaxon says I pervert it...I say he does mixing liquor and coke to make a drink Taste better nah Liquor was invented to fuck ya up ^_^ lol.