PDA

View Full Version : my next girl is gonna be

FreddieGomez
03-04-2011, 11:54 PM
filipina! damn dayum dayum...filipina chicks are hot as fuck yo.....smh

Dino Velvet
03-05-2011, 12:03 AM
Good call there, Young Frederick. As an old Catholic School Boy myself, I also love Filipina Ladies.

FreddieGomez
03-05-2011, 12:08 AM
Good call there, Young Frederick. As an old Catholic School Boy myself, I also love Filipina Ladies.

my next baby momma is gonna be filipina.

Dino Velvet
03-05-2011, 01:51 AM

Dude, fuck her but you don't have to knock her up. Aren't babies expensive to raise in a responsible manner? I don't wanna see you on Maury denying something you totally did.

FreddieGomez
03-05-2011, 01:52 AM
Dude, fuck her but you don't have to knock her up. Aren't babies expensive to raise in a responsible manner? I don't wanna see you on Maury denying something you totally did.

yeah i know. i got one now...i aint in no hurry to have another one just yet. maybe when i'm 30 but not now. lol

Dino Velvet
03-05-2011, 02:05 AM
yeah i know. i got one now...i aint in no hurry to have another one just yet. maybe when i'm 30 but not now. lol

Good. You're having too much fun now. Don't complicate life with more kids or that baby's mother stuff. Take some friendly advice.

Dino Velvet
03-06-2011, 09:18 AM
Forgot to post pictures of local weather girl Elita Loresca.

PomonaCA
03-06-2011, 09:29 AM
Babies, managed intelligently, aren't cheap but can be dealt with like animals.

With abortion, babies are cheap and even better, a choice.

Silcc69
03-06-2011, 09:31 AM
Babies, managed intelligently, aren't cheap but can be dealt with like animals.

With abortion, babies are cheap and even better, a choice.

BAH that Liberal talk.

bubbski
03-07-2011, 06:45 AM
There's a huge billboard on Santa Monica Blvd near the Mormon Cathedral dedicated to Elita!

She used to order food from a place I worked when she did the weather on Channel 7 in Miami. I'd always make sure that I delivered her meals, as there were no too many Asian girls in Miami, period!

MdR Dave
03-07-2011, 06:53 AM
My next girl is gonna be equipped with a vagina.

Dino Velvet
03-07-2011, 06:59 AM
There's a huge billboard on Santa Monica Blvd near the Mormon Cathedral dedicated to Elita!

I noticed it as I was driving home yesterday. I realized after hitting the curb I should pay better attention to my driving. Elita is so hot it's impossible not to stare.

bubbski
03-07-2011, 10:58 AM
Yeah, I was in the process of pulling out the iPhone to take a picture of the Elita billboard, when I realized...NOT SMART!!

Didn't particularly want to get busted for DWTPOEHAWCOC4 = Driving While Taking Pictures Of Extremely Hot Asian Weather Chick On Channel 4! Maybe during a weekday in slower traffic.

joeym75ld
03-07-2011, 06:13 PM
And here lies the root of all the social problems in the "black community".

Dino Velvet
03-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Yeah, I was in the process of pulling out the iPhone to take a picture of the Elita billboard, when I realized...NOT SMART!!

Didn't particularly want to get busted for DWTPOEHAWCOC4 = Driving While Taking Pictures Of Extremely Hot Asian Weather Chick On Channel 4! Maybe during a weekday in slower traffic.

You could always become a Mormon and see Elita's billboard every day.

lisaparadise
03-07-2011, 10:59 PM
My next girl is gonna be equipped with a vagina.just remember to buy an air pump for it cause by the time you blow her up youll be too tired to bang it.

CORVETTEDUDE
03-07-2011, 11:01 PM
just remember to buy an air pump for it cause by the time you blow her up youll be too tired to bang it.

ROFLMFAO...:iagree::party::dancing:

Dino Velvet
03-07-2011, 11:05 PM
just remember to buy an air pump for it cause by the time you blow her up youll be too tired to bang it.

I got no problem fucking a doll as long as it's one of those expensive Real Dolls.

MdR Dave
03-08-2011, 01:27 AM

Thanks, didn't think of that- I'll get one today!

lisaparadise
03-08-2011, 01:30 AM
Thanks, didn't think of that- I'll get one today!hahahaha,admit it you laughed didnt you lol

Dino Velvet
03-08-2011, 01:35 AM
Thanks, didn't think of that- I'll get one today!

At least you don't have to feed or listen to it.

They always say:
Once you go blow-up doll,
You'll never miss another ballgame on TV and be dragged off to the mall.

MdR Dave
03-08-2011, 03:47 AM
hahahaha,admit it you laughed didnt you lol

I did, and as soon as I get home I will be changing my signature accordingly. Seriously funny!