PDA

View Full Version : Guys who love cats. Creepy or Gay?

sunairco
03-02-2011, 08:53 AM
I caught a piece this evening on XM that many women consider guys that own cats creepy, gay, or latently gay. Several women called in affirming that it was a serious red flag in a potential relationship especially after the age of 30. Odd, but my grandmother had a little ditty saying that a woman should pay attention how a prospective suitor treats a cat is an indicator how he would treat his lady. Much like the male's adage that always look at the mother to determine what you're potential wife would be like. So in your opinion do guys who love pussys like pussy? I have to say though that I've know and worked with several women that would be considered cat ladies with several cats. Most of these women were indeed creepy and for whatever reason, it was easily understandable why most were never married or divorced very early to never remarry.

Boardwalkempire
03-02-2011, 09:03 AM
I caught a piece this evening on XM that many women consider guys that own cats creepy, gay, or latently gay. Several women called in affirming that it was a serious red flag in a potential relationship especially after the age of 30. Odd, but my grandmother had a little ditty saying that a woman should pay attention how a prospective suitor treats a cat is an indicator how he would treat his lady. Much like the male's adage that always look at the mother to determine what you're potential wife would be like. So in your opinion do guys who love pussys like pussy? I have to say though that I've know and worked with several women that would be considered cat ladies with several cats. Most of these women were indeed creepy and for whatever reason, it was easily understandable why most were never married or divorced very early to never remarry.

liking cats is fine. There is nothing wrong with liking cats. There is nothing wrong with being gay.

hard4janira
03-02-2011, 09:07 AM

Hilareous!

Ryz
03-02-2011, 09:11 AM
But I love cats :(

nonnonnon
03-02-2011, 09:12 AM
you can like cats.

but not own them.

tao1kiku
03-02-2011, 09:15 AM
Cats or just about any animal are amazing judges of ppl's character. If an animal does not like you and cannot co-exist with you - there is a reason why, and it's not the animal's fault!

dreamon
03-02-2011, 09:27 AM
I would say that guys who love cats are gay because it really makes sense to me, but then I thought about it and one of my good friends has a cat. He's also in a long-term relationship and is most definitely not gay. So who knows.

DL_NL
03-02-2011, 10:45 AM
I like cats, when I'm somewhere and there's a cat around it always seems to end up near me. I also like dogs, but I don't own a pet nor or aspire to own one.

Infern0
03-02-2011, 11:12 AM
I like Cats.

If someone wants to call me gay for that, i welcome them to come say it to me.

Prospero
03-02-2011, 11:52 AM
No one OWNS cats! (They own you if you're not careful)

I've seen more gay men around with little dogs in the style of Paris Hilton than cats. But then again most people don't parade their cats in public.

And as someone else said - nowt wrong with being gay. or liking cats. or liking dogs.

Richctdude
03-02-2011, 12:11 PM
that makes no sense I know lots of guys who owe cats

russtafa
03-02-2011, 02:19 PM
I hate cats they kill birds and lizards and other wild life.the only good cat is one that has been skined

Birgitta
03-02-2011, 02:34 PM
I love them...

so yes they are gay and probably creepy :party::dancing::geek::hide-1::jerkoff :iagree::dancing:

ncc-1701
03-02-2011, 04:34 PM
This thread is bullshit. How can liking an animal make someone gay? It's completely pathetic... The people who come up with this shit are just looking to start arguments.

youshouldtrythislol
03-02-2011, 04:48 PM
I like cats. Then again, I like most animals. I don't think liking any particular animal makes someone gay. Then again, who cares? its 2011, society should have moved past judging people, but I doubt it ever will.

Star Angel 86
03-02-2011, 05:50 PM
I love cats I own 4 of them.:cheers::cool:

phobun
03-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Yes, some cats are creepy, some are gay, and some are both.

Prospero
03-02-2011, 06:05 PM
Both my male cats are Castrati - so i suspect they're neither het or gay.

Jackal
03-02-2011, 06:16 PM
My family had a cat when I was in high school. Fun tomcat to have around, lazy, greedy but he caught mice well and on occasion showed affection. I fail to see what pets have to deal with their owners(or in the case of cats, cohabitants) sexual orientation. Besides, being gay is not any less or better than being straight or bisexual or pansexual or asexual anyway.

ed_jaxon
03-02-2011, 07:09 PM
It definitely is different owning a cat or a dog.

I had a hound a few years back that I still grieve for. He would never leave my side and I would take him to outdoor cafes where he would just lay on the blanket I took everywhere. I would take him camping and in all of life there are few things as cool as sitting around a campfire drinking a beer, with your dog just laying there waiting for you to throw him a piece of your steak.

Now he could be mischievous and would swipe your food if you turned your back but all in all it was really cool to have a dog.

I now have two cats that while ostensibly are my daughters cats lets be real.....I got two cats. I often joke one more and I will be singing showtunes as an official friend of Dorothy.

I gotta get another dog.

rockabilly
03-02-2011, 08:52 PM
I have 2 cats :shrug

and a third cat has been sneaking around lately.

BeardedOne
03-02-2011, 10:11 PM
"If you are to judge a man observe how he treats a cat" - Robert A. Heinlein

I've had a lot of cats. I've had a lot of women. Maybe the women, seeing the gayness of all the cats, shagged me to try and convert me to their team.

:shrug

When I wasn't with women I was romping with other genders.

Depends on your definition of 'gay', I s'pose.

Chris in LA
03-02-2011, 10:12 PM
Someone once told me that Cats are the "thinking" Man's dog....

scroller
03-02-2011, 10:15 PM
I'm a big cat guy, although I never owned one during the time I lived alone.

I like the cat's more independent personality, willingness to say "fuck you", as it were. I respect that.

renoned
03-02-2011, 10:30 PM
I totaly love cats:wiggle:

alyssaluxor
03-02-2011, 10:42 PM
OMG! i love cats i have soft spot for them i love hugging and touching them a lot. good anti stress!

i love animals and pets so cutie!!!

i also love guys who love cats and other animals so cute to see them ;)

HbgDon
03-03-2011, 12:01 AM
I own a cat. I think a cat is the perfect pet for a single guy. They are easier to take care of than a dog and need very little attention.

Dino Velvet
03-03-2011, 12:41 AM
I love all animals including cats. It's people I'm not too crazy about. I've had cats my whole life. Right now I'm taking care of 4, one which I took inside the house because he's little and doesn't look like he can defend himself very well. The other 3 are outdoor strays which I feed daily in exchange for them keeping rats away. They do their job. No rats and I used to have a decent amount.

I've never bought a cat but always have them for one reason or another. People abandon them, they get out of the house on their own, or from irresponsible ex-girlfriends who are too bi-polar to even take care of themselves.

Jackal
03-03-2011, 12:43 AM
So how does that make you gay or creepy? And how is being gay related to being creepy? What radio show was this again?

onmyknees
03-03-2011, 12:50 AM
Never was much or what some might call...a "cat person". I didn't despise them , more like indifferent. Some guys I run with would absolutely look at you cross eyed if a single guy owned cats. Just the truth. Then I lived with this terriffic lady for a spell. She had two cats. I gotta say I grew fond of one of the little fuckers. He used to love sleeping on the seat of one of my bikes, but the damn hair got everywhere. He'd hang out with me and when I set a small part on the floor, he'd swat it like a hockey puck. It was pretty funny until he lost some 40 dollar chome screws on me ! I liked him, but the shedding has to go !

tommymageeshemales2
03-03-2011, 12:53 AM
liking cats is fine. There is nothing wrong with liking cats. There is nothing wrong with being gay.

Woah woah, I agree with the first part, and the second. But are you sure about the 3rd sentence??

DL_NL
03-03-2011, 01:00 AM
I liked him, but the shedding has to go !
Just get one of these...

http://animopedia.com/images/ulgy-nude-hairless-cat-sphynx.png

tommymageeshemales2
03-03-2011, 01:06 AM
Just get one of these...

Looks like it could be the next variation of the flesh light. And all those cat-owning-closet-queers would buy one too :rolleyes:

onmyknees
03-03-2011, 01:11 AM
Just get one of these...

ET Phone Home !!!!!!!!! LOL

nonnonnon
03-03-2011, 01:54 AM
Just get one of these...

okay, that cat is straight. no such thing as a gay, evil villian

leckery5
03-03-2011, 03:57 AM
I have a cat and she can take care of herself on the weekends when I am spending it fucking my girlfriend at her place.

PomonaCA
03-03-2011, 05:56 AM
I can't think of a single instance of some dude telling me he lived alone with his cat where I didn't LMAO. And this is YEARS ago. There is something constitutionally wrong with a man who prefers cats.

Jackal
03-03-2011, 05:58 AM
A dog is like your hyperactive best friend who constantly wants to go out on an adventure with you and a cat is an apathetic roommate. It is all about what kind of personality and company you want from your pet.

LittleGuy
03-03-2011, 06:04 AM
I hate animals

Helvis2012
03-03-2011, 07:13 AM
Cats rock.

south ov da border
03-03-2011, 07:17 AM
I like cats, but it didn't come to fruition until after I turned 21, as I look at my cat lay on shoes...

Dino Velvet
03-03-2011, 07:21 AM
A dog is like your hyperactive best friend who constantly wants to go out on an adventure with you and a cat is an apathetic roommate. It is all about what kind of personality and company you want from your pet.

I like it best having both dogs and cats together. I had a couple of mellow Akitas that loved my cats. They'd play with them all the time and share the same beds. Those cats took some serious liberties with those big dogs but were always lucky to live to tell the tale.

betts
03-03-2011, 07:22 AM
Cats are greatness.

cockgobbler
03-03-2011, 07:33 AM
I'm a big cat guy, although I never owned one during the time I lived alone.

I like the cat's more independent personality, willingness to say "fuck you", as it were. I respect that.

Some quotes about cats painted on the walls in my cats vets office:

"A dog comes when called. A cat takes a message and gets back to you later."

"In Ancient Egypt cats were treated as Gods. They have not forgotten this"

"A cat is a puzzle to which there is no solution."

I have four cats right now. If people think thats gay, I really don't give a flying fuck.

PomonaCA
03-03-2011, 07:51 AM
Some quotes about cats painted on the walls in my cats vets office:

"A dog comes when called. A cat takes a message and gets back to you later."

"In Ancient Egypt cats were treated as Gods. They have not forgotten this"

"A cat is a puzzle to which there is no solution."

I have four cats right now. If people think thats gay, I really don't give a flying fuck.

YOUR SCREEN NAME IS COCKGOBBLER.

We already knew you liked cats.

Jackal
03-03-2011, 08:04 AM
So if I guy loves cats(aka pussy) he is gay?

fred41
03-03-2011, 08:18 AM
Loves cats in what way?....could be creepy...depends..:)

Prospero
03-03-2011, 10:55 AM
Ludicrous but fun discussion.

Cats are in command and dogs follow.
Jean Cocteau called cats the 'secret soul of my house."

russtafa
03-03-2011, 11:58 AM
Cats are regarded as a feral species in Australia the same go's for dogs when they go wild.They are hunted and trapped.

Prospero
03-03-2011, 12:55 PM
re feral status. Same in New Zealand. That's because they've run wild and threaten indigenous specials.

PomonaCA
03-04-2011, 07:21 AM
Ludicrous but fun discussion.

Cats are in command and dogs follow.
Jean Cocteau called cats the 'secret soul of my house."

'The secret soul of my house'? That sounds phrase faggishly suspicious.

If you use faggy language like that, you definitely prefer cats.

leckery5
03-05-2011, 02:05 AM
Most of you cat haters are posting pics of your "favorite cocks" and then calling cat owners gay. Think you'd be a little more open minded.

Helvis2012
03-05-2011, 04:22 AM
Most of you cat haters are posting pics of your "favorite cocks" and then calling cat owners gay. Think you'd be a little more open minded.

They're just retards. Who cares?