PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Paris...what is it about her that

hair1234
02-27-2011, 10:25 PM
makes her so much more sexy than any other TS? The pictures she shares here look just like she does in person. She is better looking than any real women I have ever seen. Something about her eyes I think. Very sexy.

lisaparadise
02-27-2011, 10:27 PM
makes her so much more sexy than any other TS? The pictures she shares here look just like she does in person. She is better looking than any real women I have ever seen. Something about her eyes I think. Very sexy.jenn could be bald and still be one of the sexiest chicks on the planet.

SilentTide
02-27-2011, 10:29 PM
jenn could be bald and still be one of the sexiest chicks on the planet.
:iagree:

onmyknees
02-27-2011, 10:35 PM
makes her so much more sexy than any other TS? The pictures she shares here look just like she does in person. She is better looking than any real women I have ever seen. Something about her eyes I think. Very sexy.

I don't know that she's so much more sexier than any other T lady....She's simply blessed with gorgeous skin, beautiful eyes, a great shape. She's just a stunninly beautiful person. Period.

Silcc69
02-27-2011, 10:38 PM
And I have a ton of her pics !

Jack59
02-27-2011, 10:53 PM
And for all that she's also a sweet lady.

I don't think I've ever heard Jen say a single bad word about anyone.

She's definately a class act any way you look at her.

Luv ya, Jen.

DL_NL
02-27-2011, 11:30 PM
She's a nice girl, very high-class. And those eyes...

kaiser1one
02-27-2011, 11:56 PM
Alot of the pics you see are airbrushed to make them look impossibly perfect.

dante
02-28-2011, 12:51 AM
very cheap

LittleGuy
02-28-2011, 12:52 AM

She's not going to fuck you. Stop with the ass kissing

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-28-2011, 01:55 AM
Jen is "approachable" at all times.
You can talk about her looks all you want, to me that's her sexiest point

johnnieev
02-28-2011, 02:28 PM

This is true of those "glamour pictures." A lot of them probably see airbrushing/photoshopped to make them look incredible.

Yet, if you look at the pics from Sunny De-Lite's party's, you see some of Jennifer Paris and those are not airbrushed or photoshopped.

I have also seen a pic of Jennifer in a casual shot, wearing a denim skirt and a tank top. And it seemed to be an every day look. She was pretty nice looking in that.

But I guess the only chance to determine if Jennifer Paris is as hot as she seems in the various pic, well, I will have to go to a party/bar gathering where Jennifer is and see for myself...... :praying:

kaiser1one
02-28-2011, 04:50 PM
Wanna see how good looking someone is? See em without makeup. Not saying she's ugly without. Just saying, that's the real way to see someone.

hair1234
02-28-2011, 10:49 PM
Having seen her in person more than once, I can tell you she looks just like her pictures. I asked her to dress very sexy and wear makeup and she looked even better than her pictures. She was great to be with. Very nice, very sexy.

TsJennifer
03-01-2011, 12:39 AM

Babe, You have been the sweetest man in the world to me! Thank you so much for you continued loyal support and interest. Seeing the message made my day! I will forever be grateful and remember all the kind things you have said about me! I hope to see you soon! ;)

jenn could be bald and still be one of the sexiest chicks on the planet.

Your a sweet heart. Thank you for your continued support as well!

XOXO

:iagree:

Thanks!

I don't know that she's so much more sexier than any other T lady....She's simply blessed with gorgeous skin, beautiful eyes, a great shape. She's just a stunninly beautiful person. Period.

at first i was like were is this message going. Then it got better and better...lol....ahhh thanks

And I have a ton of her pics !
thanks for the interest!

And for all that she's also a sweet lady.

I don't think I've ever heard Jen say a single bad word about anyone.

She's definately a class act any way you look at her.

That means a lot to me that you said that because I believe there are more attractive things about people than just the physical appearance. Thank you. That statement is a positive reflection of you!

Luv ya, Jen.

Thanks babe. Luve ya 2..... MUAH

She's a nice girl, very high-class. And those eyes...

Lol...that was so sweet thank you. You made me smile

Lol... No my pictures are not airbrushed. Some of them are retouched...lol
Theres a difference. Airbrushing is painting. Creating something new. Something that doesn't exist. almost like tracing! Retouching is enhancing whats already there. Like manipulating lighting. darkening or lighting!

very cheap

Lol.. it expensive to look this cheap!.....inside joke with my gf V

She's not going to fuck you. Stop with the ass kissing You can support and have an interest in someone without the intention of fucking them! Theres more to this board then Fucking...lol
When u thinking about it theres many ways to stimulate some one. the act of fucking doesnt last very long at all...lol at least people seem not to hold it long with me..lol Its everything that leads up to the fucking is what last longer! ;) and you never know who says i might not fuck them....lol

Jen is "approachable" at all times.
You can talk about her looks all you want, to me that's her sexiest point

ahhh thanks my boobala
Im really glad that you said that so i know it something that people or your self values! I hope that I am and continue to be more approachable! I find sometime people are intimidated by me. I miss you babe!!

We need to get some New england clam chowder...lol or something lighter...lol ;)

This is true of those "glamour pictures." A lot of them probably see airbrushing/photoshopped to make them look incredible.

Yet, if you look at the pics from Sunny De-Lite's party's, you see some of Jennifer Paris and those are not airbrushed or photoshopped.

I have also seen a pic of Jennifer in a casual shot, wearing a denim skirt and a tank top. And it seemed to be an every day look. She was pretty nice looking in that.

But I guess the only chance to determine if Jennifer Paris is as hot as she seems in the various pic, well, I will have to go to a party/bar gathering where Jennifer is and see for myself...... :praying:

oddly the pictures that you see from the parties are retouched!...lol sometime made to look better or worst. Its happened to me many time where someones taken a picture of me and retouched it to make me look bad. so the only way you really know what I look like is to meet me in person and see for your self. If your not able to meet me in person. You can see me live in tons of videos in my website. Those aren't photoshopped...lol

Wanna see how good looking someone is? See em without makeup. Not saying she's ugly without. Just saying, that's the real way to see someone.

Thats true... I tend not to wear much make up. I think i look strange with too much...lol

Having seen her in person more than once, I can tell you she looks just like her pictures. I asked her to dress very sexy and wear makeup and she looked even better than her pictures. She was great to be with. Very nice, very sexy.

Thank you Thank you Thank you hair1234 XOXOXOXO Big kisses

Luv you all!

XOXO~

Jennifer Paris

See hot pixxxx and SEXXXY Videos @ http://www.JenniferParis.net

Follow me on twitter Free @ http://www.twitter.com/JenniferParis

TsJennifer
03-01-2011, 12:42 AM
a few more pics!

rufusmaxwell
03-01-2011, 01:02 AM
Jennifer Paris is gorgeous nuff said, and those eyes are what really catches my eye, so big and inviting!

mikelpo
03-01-2011, 02:36 AM
Still drop dead gorgeous jen x

hwbs
03-01-2011, 02:55 AM
she is def one of my fav people in the scene...she is always god for a laugh or a drink !!!

braveheart0219
03-01-2011, 03:21 AM
It is the total package-looks and personality and her tweets are without pretension!

nsagent
03-01-2011, 03:31 AM
Babe, You have been the sweetest man in the world to me! Thank you so much for you continued loyal support and interest. Seeing the message made my day! I will forever be grateful and remember all the kind things you have said about me! I hope to see you soon! ;)

Your a sweet heart. Thank you for your continued support as well!

XOXO

Thanks!

at first i was like were is this message going. Then it got better and better...lol....ahhh thanks

thanks for the interest!

Thanks babe. Luve ya 2..... MUAH

Lol...that was so sweet thank you. You made me smile

Theres a difference. Airbrushing is painting. Creating something new. Something that doesn't exist. almost like tracing! Retouching is enhancing whats already there. Like manipulating lighting. darkening or lighting!

Lol.. it expensive to look this cheap!.....inside joke with my gf V

You can support and have an interest in someone without the intention of fucking them! Theres more to this board then Fucking...lol
When u thinking about it theres many ways to stimulate some one. the act of fucking doesnt last very long at all...lol at least people seem not to hold it long with me..lol Its everything that leads up to the fucking is what last longer! ;) and you never know who says i might not fuck them....lol

ahhh thanks my boobala
Im really glad that you said that so i know it something that people or your self values! I hope that I am and continue to be more approachable! I find sometime people are intimidated by me. I miss you babe!!

We need to get some New england clam chowder...lol or something lighter...lol ;)

oddly the pictures that you see from the parties are retouched!...lol sometime made to look better or worst. Its happened to me many time where someones taken a picture of me and retouched it to make me look bad. so the only way you really know what I look like is to meet me in person and see for your self. If your not able to meet me in person. You can see me live in tons of videos in my website. Those aren't photoshopped...lol

Thats true... I tend not to wear much make up. I think i look strange with too much...lol

Thank you Thank you Thank you hair1234 XOXOXOXO Big kisses

Luv you all!

XOXO~

Jennifer Paris

So this is Jennifer Paris huh. I was going to say I find it hard to believe she was hotter than someone else but now that I've seen her, I gotta agree. Bravo miss Paris and thank you for the pics

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/nsagent/4b8389242e3b6df4eef44e9c892fe47b.gif

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-01-2011, 03:32 AM
having seen Jen without makeup I always crack up at the comments about photoshop, etc....... she doesn't need any, period....

icarus2112
03-01-2011, 05:38 AM
Yes Jennifer Paris is undeniably one of the sexiest women to grace this earth, and its nice to hear shes as beautiful inside as she is outside.

TsJennifer
03-01-2011, 10:58 AM
Jennifer Paris is gorgeous nuff said, and those eyes are what really catches my eye, so big and inviting!

The eyes are the windows to ones soul. Glad it looks good!
Thanks babe.

Still drop dead gorgeous jen x

Thanks babe ;)

she is def one of my fav people in the scene...she is always good for a laugh or a drink !!!

Thanks babe. I guess I can be silly at times and a cheap date. One drink and im not under the table but on it...lol

It is the total package-looks and personality and her tweets are without pretension!

I try to be the total package. Im learning! Thats what life is all about the experiences and the journey!

So this is Jennifer Paris huh. I was going to say I find it hard to believe she was hotter than someone else but now that I've seen her, I gotta agree. Bravo miss Paris and thank you for the pics

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/nsagent/4b8389242e3b6df4eef44e9c892fe47b.gif

Ahhh thanks babe ! Your very sweet! Glad you like my photos!

having seen Jen without makeup I always crack up at the comments about photoshop, etc....... she doesn't need any, period....

Thanks for telling people. Its funny people talk about make up when the true is I hate wearing it...lol and dont wear it much..lol

XOXO JWBL

Yes Jennifer Paris is undeniably one of the sexiest women to grace this earth, and its nice to hear shes as beautiful inside as she is outside.

Thanks babe. I feel that looks fade and if you can only stimulate some visual it doesnt last long people get used to it! However If you can stimulate someone with there many senses thats the goal! Visually gets you in the door. Stimulating someone mentally that keeps you wanting more. ;)

Luv you all!

XOXO~

Jennifer Paris

kaiser1one
03-01-2011, 04:26 PM

Bah, same difference.

nosferatus666
03-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Jennifer is one of the most beautiful girls, in pictures and in person
Period:Bowdown:

Silcc69
03-01-2011, 05:07 PM
SHOW US UR CaWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovethissite
03-02-2011, 04:00 AM
is jennifer paris hung, i heard she is hung, amazing hot and hung wow

Helvis2012
03-02-2011, 06:22 AM
It's the complete package.

ConceitedNobody
03-02-2011, 06:42 AM
I never knew Jennifer had such a phatty on her, damn.

TsJennifer
03-02-2011, 08:10 AM
Jennifer is one of the most beautiful girls, in pictures and in person
Period:Bowdown:

Thanks babe

SHOW US UR CaWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cum and see it in person

is jennifer paris hung, i heard she is hung, amazing hot and hung wow

The very heavy and thick

It's the complete package.

I try!

I never knew Jennifer had such a phatty on her, damn.

Its fat all right most cant take it ;)

Luv you all!

XOXO~

Jennifer Paris

bulldog
03-02-2011, 10:40 AM
Jen is just a normal nice girl, she gets along with everyone, it seems to be on the other end that any of the problems occur (accusations of airbrushing, fakeness, etc.. etc.. list goes on blah blah blah)

She is also very loyal with what fans she has, I personal would hope to consider myself her friend instead of her fan, I dont worship the ground she walks on, but I sure do respect the hell out of the woman ;)

And yes Johnny is right, Jen has that.....au natural look, hell I bet if you saw her right after a shower with absolutely no makeup on you wouldnt be complaining....christ thats a hell of a thought....so I will leave it at that ;)

Jen darlin, I rarely talk on here except when I have something I feel needs to be said, but I do pay attention, you are one of the few who are consistant in that you are true of spirit and beauty ;)

You in San Fran these days? I sure hope the weather is treatin you better than us here....though I will say we did hit 41 F yesterday! Woot! :D

Richctdude
03-02-2011, 12:12 PM
She is classy and absoutley amazing looking I do pc repair and have seen her pictures many times in supposely straight and married guys pc's

scubaman
03-02-2011, 04:19 PM
I'd just like to say that she's not only a gorgeous lady but she's also a great person.

Now this pic really does it for me :jerkoff

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=365178&stc=1&d=1294553957

Now I've got a mess to clean up.

FREEFALLL666
03-03-2011, 01:39 AM
Probably the mystery as free nude shots seem non exsistant..

raquel1
03-03-2011, 02:13 AM
I have always loved jennifer ,her looks is so captivateing i would have to say she is in my top 3 of most favorites ,i wish she was traveling to the carolinas i would not miss a chance to see her if she came here,love you jennifer you are a goddess:heartbroken:

tgirlfansg
03-03-2011, 05:12 AM
I think Jen looks great but she slaps on too much makeup. I'd love to see her all natural.

FREEFALLL666
03-03-2011, 09:41 AM
I think Jen looks great but she slaps on too much makeup. I'd love to see her au natural.
fix'd:jerkoff

95racer
03-03-2011, 06:35 PM
I'd just like to say that she's not only a gorgeous lady but she's also a great person.

Now this pic really does it for me :jerkoff

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=365178&stc=1&d=1294553957

Now I've got a mess to clean up.

One look like that and she has the keys to the Porsche :)

xuto
03-03-2011, 11:45 PM
she is beyond hott always a stunner, girls wanna b her, guys wanna have her!

Jake4
03-04-2011, 01:52 AM
I think that Jennifer is one of the two most gorgeous women in the world (Sunny dee-lite is the other). She is incredible sexy and beautiful. My knees go weak and my heart races every time I see a picture of her. I only wish that I was in a position to meet her. It would be the highlight of my life.

dan_drade
03-04-2011, 04:44 AM
I have never seen Jennifer in person, but from all the pics I have seen of her, I would say she is a perfect 10. No doubt about it. It would even be next to impossible to find a GG that is better looking than her.

tao1kiku
03-04-2011, 05:17 AM
So beautiful, a man could dream of winning her heart

rufusmaxwell
03-04-2011, 05:19 AM
I just love the pictures, such a wonderful looking woman. I honestly can't get enough of her pictures.

dan_drade
03-04-2011, 05:24 AM
So beautiful, a man could dream of winning her heart

As Charlie Sheen would say. Being with her would be WINNING!!
lol

SunshyneMonroe
03-04-2011, 06:49 AM
Bah, same difference.

no hun there a BIGG diff....airbushin is makin skin more clear or a tummy slimmer retouchin is just maken the pic a little more glam...like this...

BBaggins06
03-04-2011, 08:04 AM
no hun there a BIGG diff....airbushin is makin skin more clear or a tummy slimmer retouchin is just maken the pic a little more glam...like this...

Just ignore him ....

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/044/778/original/hatersgonnacat.jpg?1269800767

MissBStar
03-04-2011, 09:47 AM
girl! I am living for the picture at the Prada Store!

A Beecy
05-08-2011, 02:55 AM
Dreaming of a trip to NYC for a moment in Jennifers company

Solitary Brother
05-08-2011, 03:45 AM

She is NOT "more sexy than any other TS".
You cannot say that.
She is sexy but to say she is more than any other TS is disrespectful to others girls and not true.

A Beecy
05-08-2011, 06:07 AM
It's said over and over throughout this website and is entirely correct - It's all in the eye of the beholder.

http://tu.tv/videos/jennifer-paris-most-beautiful-transsex

SunshyneMonroe
05-08-2011, 10:58 AM
It's said over and over throughout this website and is entirely correct - It's all in the eye of the beholder.

oh my.......

anonftwlulz
05-08-2011, 12:56 PM
There's a certain elegance about her... makes her even sexier!

johnnieev
05-08-2011, 02:58 PM

So I just watch this video about Jennifer.

The best way for me to describe Jennifer and this video would be to use the words of the great philosopher Jerry Lee Lewis:

"Goodness, gracious! Great balls of fire!"

Or perhaps the sportscast announcer Dick Enberg:

"Oh my!"