PDA

View Full Version : Open Season on Mexicans Ends in AZ

hippifried
02-23-2011, 06:25 AM
It would seem that the folks in Arizona, especially Pima County, are getting just a bit peeved at all these murderous political lunatics. Shawna Forde, the leader of "Minutemen American Defense", was told by a jury of her peers today that she will no longer be allowed to waste air that real Americans could be breathing.

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/22/border-activist-shawna-forde-sentenced-to-death-for-fatal-home-i/?icid=main%7Chp-desktop%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk3%7C202919

Stavros
02-23-2011, 07:39 PM
What does the death penalty achieve? If killing is wrong, then all killing is wrong. There was a report somewhere about a Policeman in Arizona whose house was built by illegals, he supported them because they always turn up for work, work hard, dont complain and are cheap -there have to be other ways of dealing with the border issue than violence.

russtafa
02-23-2011, 09:37 PM
America can have the worlds illegal immigrants by the boat load ,truck load,plane load,and the world will gladly give them, and keep supplying them.I'm sure China would gladly give a couple of million people

trish
02-24-2011, 12:15 AM
The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

russtafa
02-24-2011, 02:52 AM
America can have the worlds illegal immigrants by the boat load ,truck load,plane load,and the world will gladly give them, and keep supplying them.I'm sure China would gladly give a couple of million peopleSorry i'm sure China could supply tens of millions of their people and the same goes for India:dancing::dancing:lol

trish
02-24-2011, 02:58 AM
It's sometimes a compliment to say "you're one man in a million." But in China that means there's a thousand more just like you or better.

onmyknees
02-24-2011, 03:56 AM
It would seem that the folks in Arizona, especially Pima County, are getting just a bit peeved at all these murderous political lunatics. Shawna Forde, the leader of "Minutemen American Defense", was told by a jury of her peers today that she will no longer be allowed to waste air that real Americans could be breathing.

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/22/border-activist-shawna-forde-sentenced-to-death-for-fatal-home-i/?icid=main%7Chp-desktop%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk3%7C202919

No problem with that at all. Now that she'll be out of the way hopefully soon...can we begin frying some of those illegal aliens convicted of first degree murder and drug trafficing? We need the space for our home grown felons !

russtafa
02-24-2011, 07:00 AM
It's sometimes a compliment to say "you're one man in a million." But in China that means there's a thousand more just like you or better.Nothing wong with that

russtafa
03-05-2011, 02:34 PM
there's too many wongs and never the right number unless it's one billion