PDA

View Full Version : The Return of T$420

T$420
02-16-2011, 10:23 PM
After a brief departure, I decided to fuck what the haters think and come back to the scene with a vengence, lol...its simply too much fun!

Ryz
02-16-2011, 10:29 PM
Was this thread really needed? heh
Welcome back though

amberskyi
02-16-2011, 10:39 PM
slash he got horny again

dolce__vita
02-16-2011, 10:42 PM
Lmao. Oh god

TSMichelleAustin
02-16-2011, 10:48 PM
Welcome back babe! Am i going to see u tomorrow?

T$420
02-16-2011, 10:58 PM
Welcome back babe! Am i going to see u tomorrow?

What up girl? You just might.... ;)

TSMichelleAustin
02-16-2011, 10:59 PM
Awesome hun! Dont let anyone bring u down! U know what I told u! I am great!!!

T$420
02-16-2011, 11:04 PM
Saw my homies last night, BLKGSXR & Willie Escalade & had a blast!

T$420
02-16-2011, 11:05 PM
Awesome hun! Dont let anyone bring u down! U know what I told u! I am great!!!

For sure, Michelle-you're the shit, thanx for being real...

TSMichelleAustin
02-16-2011, 11:09 PM

Those are some bad ass homies to have!

BellaBellucci
02-16-2011, 11:15 PM
I'm glad you're back but would you like to borrow one of my dresses to match your feminine, attention whoring ways? :P

~BB~

T$420
02-16-2011, 11:20 PM
I'm glad you're back but would you like to borrow one of my dresses to match your feminine, attention whoring ways? :P

~BB~

Nobody likes you...

amberskyi
02-16-2011, 11:24 PM
eeww at the drake look alike

amberskyi
02-16-2011, 11:34 PM
You know you love him Amber!

we got a divorce lol

TsVanessa69
02-16-2011, 11:47 PM
Once you come into our world there is no turning back!

rockabilly
02-16-2011, 11:48 PM
T$ on the way to da club

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1925757_o.gif

Dino Velvet
02-16-2011, 11:50 PM
Welcome back. I like having as many potheads around as possible.:cheers:

rockabilly
02-16-2011, 11:56 PM
we got a divorce lol

Who got the kid?

T$420
02-16-2011, 11:59 PM
T$ on the way to da club

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1925757_o.gif

Yeah, lol! love it!

T$420
02-17-2011, 12:01 AM

Thanx Dino, we'll have to spark one up one of these days...

kaiser1one
02-17-2011, 12:07 AM
Who is you?

T$420
02-17-2011, 12:16 AM
In the words of Bella, "I'm kind of a VIP here..."

lmao, just kidding, I'm nobody bro...just a cat that you would luv to live vicariously through in this scene...haha

ed_jaxon
02-17-2011, 12:22 AM
Welcome back.

Glad the drama did not scare ya off.

better to just sit back and enjoy it.

rockabilly
02-17-2011, 12:22 AM
Who is you?

Oh you didn't know?

T$420
02-17-2011, 12:27 AM
Welcome back.

Glad the drama did not scare ya off.

better to just sit back and enjoy it.

Thanx Ed, it annoyed me but at the end of the day, Ive met enough cool peeps in this scene to make me realize the haters will always be there but they don't matter one bit...

Star Angel 86
02-17-2011, 12:30 AM
Once you come into our world there is no turning back!

Vaness,you a have with words and in this case you hit the nail the on the head once in you're in this life there is no leaving.
I was employed for 16 years at a Los Angeles strip club near lax airport.
November 1999 a waitress turned bartender had a barbecue at her home in Anaheim.So bunch of us are there partying our fucking brains out.Me not being the stoner lad I went around telling people you're drinking beer and not finishing it leaving like third this is fucking sacrilegious.Well hey I enjoyed my beer I got a ride to her crib so no worries.
So hey I got to stand by what say I'm sitting pounding beer left and right.So yeah after a while I was pretty lit up.
People kept saying hey just crash it here.
I did crash at this lasses crib.
The next morning I wake up I have the worst hangover,I notice a twelve pack of Budweiser left over.I hate Budweiser fuck it's beer and what the fuck fight fire with best cure for a hangover.So I pound beer left and right.This lass who I crashed at her crib I'm sitting the next morning telling my life story and I did tell her about my love of Transgender lasses.I'm telling her all this because we were the best of friends,even my best friend Henri (a.k.a. Eduardo) and manager of Nudes Nudes Nudes at time referred to us as book ends.Well low and behold she told everyone she could think of.Oh yeah I pissed this was something very confidential.However Everyone at Nudes Nudes Nudes had their own drama so it was like water over the damn.

Not a pothead an alcoholic I can relate to you lads.:cheers::twisted::cool:

onmyknees
02-17-2011, 12:31 AM
Man...that was brief !! LOL

Kinda addicted to HA....are ya ? LOL Welcome back

ed_jaxon
02-17-2011, 12:31 AM
If Jix's annoying ass did not run ya off, nothing will.

Now Willie on the other hand is cool as hell.

T$420
02-17-2011, 12:34 AM

LOL, yeah, just like the rest of you I guess I am...

T$420
02-17-2011, 12:35 AM

Now Willie on the other hand is cool as hell.

haha

rockabilly
02-17-2011, 12:40 AM

It's internet time ... a day normal time = a couple of years internet time.

FreddieGomez
02-17-2011, 01:01 AM
After a brief departure, I decided to fuck what the haters think and come back to the scene with a vengence, lol...its simply too much fun, especially when you got it like I do. So to all the haters, keep it coming & to all the homies & the cool, lovely girlies, lets get back after it!

i told u you'd be back :dancing:

T$420
02-17-2011, 01:03 AM
i told u you'd be back :dancing:

Yeah, you did, lol

hwbs
02-17-2011, 01:33 AM
Welcome back...the dumbest thing u can do is announce coming and going......fed up and hit the x....I had a girl beg me to write that she was announcing she was retiring....I did what a good friend should do....nothing....so that when she ended up in top 5 in eros there was not people making threads about it....everyone needs a break from here including me....

T$420
02-17-2011, 01:49 AM
Welcome back...the dumbest thing u can do is announce coming and going......fed up and hit the x....I had a girl beg me to write that she was announcing she was retiring....I did what a good friend should do....nothing....so that when she ended up in top 5 in eros there was not people making threads about it....everyone needs a break from here including me....

You're absolutely right....so I think I'm going to anounce I'm going to go now ;)

rockabilly
02-17-2011, 01:55 AM
I'll be taking a few days off in a couple of weeks. :shrug

Star Angel 86
02-17-2011, 01:59 AM
Who is you?

Who are you ?

Kaiser WTF ? Is HungDevils getting that boring you feel the need to come here and fuck with people you husky bitch!!!!

TSLexiWade
02-17-2011, 02:30 AM
Awww honey boo cakes! Don't let these jackasses rain on your parade! I miss you! :)

ed_jaxon
02-17-2011, 02:34 AM
Seriously I need to take a break from here.

I know I am addicted.

Yeah right, get the fuck outta here!

But seriously I need to take a break.

onmyknees
02-17-2011, 03:29 AM
I'll be taking a few days off in a couple of weeks. :shrug

LMAO...ok, but you're gonna miss Nicole huge return !!!!!!!

Still taking a few days off??? :)

rockabilly
02-17-2011, 03:40 AM
LMAO...ok, but you're gonna miss Nicole huge return !!!!!!!

Still taking a few days off??? :)

A much needed and planned vacation awaits me.

BLKGSXR
02-17-2011, 04:16 AM
[QUOTE=hollywoodbuckstrap;881511]Welcome back...the dumbest thing u can do is announce coming and going......fed up and hit the x....I had a girl beg me to write that she was announcing she was retiring....I did what a good friend should do....nothing....so that when she ended up in top 5 in eros there was not people making threads about it....everyone needs a break from hereincluding me....[/QUOTE

Couldn't say I any Better myself...wait WTF am I saying I told ts420 this last night in person lmfao! The fact being dude I already told ya being a dude in this scene somtimes ya gotta roll with the punches...

ed_jaxon
02-17-2011, 04:19 AM
[/QUOTE

Couldn't say I any Better myself...wait WTF am I saying I told ts420 this last night in person lmfao! The fact being dude I already told ya being a dude in this scene somtimes ya gotta roll with the punches...[/QUOTE]

English Muthafucka......do you speak it!?

BLKGSXR
02-17-2011, 04:22 AM
[/QUOTE

Couldn't say I any Better myself...wait WTF am I saying I told ts420 this last night in person lmfao! The fact being dude I already told ya being a dude in this scene somtimes ya gotta roll with the punches...

English Muthafucka......do you speak it!?[/QUOTE]

I do but iPhones don't haha at work bored on lunch

Willie Escalade
02-17-2011, 04:28 AM
That was a hot chick T$ was with last night...damn...

No wonder that girl in blue was hitting on BOTH of you...:)

LittleGuy
02-17-2011, 04:30 AM
Kill yourself dude

T$420
02-17-2011, 05:13 AM

I might bring her with me tomorrow night as well...did you get any pics of her by chance Willie?

T$420
02-17-2011, 05:18 AM
Awww honey boo cakes! Don't let these jackasses rain on your parade! I miss you! :)

What up girl? My little weed smokin buddy! Got to get ya to bake some special brownies when you get back here!!

BellaBellucci
02-17-2011, 05:24 AM
Nobody likes you...

Wow. That hurt. :confused:

And I was kidding, genius. :lol:

~BB~

Willie Escalade
02-17-2011, 05:25 AM
I might bring her with me tomorrow night as well...did you get any pics of her by chance Willie?
I didn't...but Gio (the bearded guy with the black and red shirt) did...looking for them right now; give me a few...

T$420
02-17-2011, 05:26 AM
[QUOTE=hollywoodbuckstrap;881511]Welcome back...the dumbest thing u can do is announce coming and going......fed up and hit the x....I had a girl beg me to write that she was announcing she was retiring....I did what a good friend should do....nothing....so that when she ended up in top 5 in eros there was not people making threads about it....everyone needs a break from hereincluding me....[/QUOTE

But I like the punches sometimes G...lol, that was fun last night...especially that tranny slapping the shit out of that dude 4 times in a row as hard as she could, that was fuckin classic!

TSLexiWade
02-17-2011, 05:33 AM
What up girl? My little weed smokin buddy! Got to get ya to bake some special brownies when you get back here!!

DEAL! :party:

T$420
02-17-2011, 05:33 AM

At 1st I thought the girl in the blue wanted to fight the girl i was with...then I thought she was going to rape her on the dance floor, lol!

Willie Escalade
02-17-2011, 05:36 AM
Found a few...had to watermark them...

Helvis2012
02-17-2011, 05:40 AM
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.....

T$420
02-17-2011, 05:41 AM
Nice, not bad, you are a better photographer, lol! Don't think those pics do her any justice...I know I was supposed to let her beat me at pool...but Im too competitive, lol

Willie Escalade
02-17-2011, 05:50 AM
Nice, not bad, you are a better photographer, lol! Don't think those pics do her any justice...I know I was supposed to let her beat me at pool...but Im too competitive, lol
He has better equipment...MUCH better equipment. Plus she actually wasn't posing. But I appreciate the comment...

kaiser1one
02-17-2011, 05:53 AM

lmao, just kidding, I'm nobody bro...just a cat that you would luv to live vicariously through in this scene...haha

Doubt that. You could have AIDS for all I know.

Who are you ?

Kaiser WTF ? Is HungDevils getting that boring you feel the need to come here and fuck with people you husky bitch!!!!

Aww you mad?

T$420
02-17-2011, 05:57 AM
Doubt that.

Trust me bud, if you like this scene, you'd luv to be in my shoes...Jacksonville aint on the map compared to what we have going on out here in LA. So many beautiful ladies here, you should make the trip if you haven't already...

onmyknees
02-17-2011, 06:07 AM
Trust me bud, if you like this scene, you'd luv to be in my shoes...Jacksonville aint on the map compared to what we have going on out here in LA. So many beautiful ladies here, you should make the trip if you haven't already...

You're a funny dude 420 ! I don't know you personally, but I knew you'd be back...you're addicted ! At least your comback was greeted with more love than Daryl's. he's still on probation !!!!!!!! LOL

kaiser1one
02-17-2011, 06:07 AM
Well obviously. Nobody's going to be on the map more than LA. It's just not possible.

Helvis2012
02-17-2011, 06:08 AM
Doubt that. You could have AIDS for all I know.

Aww you mad?

Nice.

rockabilly
02-17-2011, 06:13 AM
Everyone in LA has aids ... but they prefer to call them personal assistants.

T$420
02-17-2011, 06:27 AM
You're a funny dude 420 ! I don't know you personally, but I knew you'd be back...you're addicted ! At least your comback was greeted with more love than Daryl's. he's still on probation !!!!!!!! LOL

lol, I know, I went a good week & a half and i guess missed you guys...

I'm not on probation cause I don't hate on anybody here & I'm not an asshole, plus i'm white, jk-that was for amber, freddie & the aforementioned asshole... ;)

TSMichelleAustin
02-17-2011, 08:41 AM
U dont bring girls with u to the club fool!!! Come alone and meet ur hommies and then pick up chicks from there! LOL! Stop fucking up ur game! LOL!

Helvis2012
02-17-2011, 08:44 AM
U dont bring girls with u to the club fool!!! Come alone and meet ur hommies and then pick up chicks from there! LOL! Stop fucking up ur game! LOL!

It's like bringing a sandwich to a banquet.

Willie Escalade
02-17-2011, 09:39 AM
She has a point...you bring baby to the spot, guys are gonna be staring her down hard...no pun intended...

BellaBellucci
02-17-2011, 09:48 AM

I didn't see this until now. You just can't keep my name out of your mouth, can you?! And you're right: you're nobody... but you do crack me up. :lol:

~BB~

T$420
02-17-2011, 12:53 PM

LOL, yeah you're right Michelle...but ya know, I don't have ANY game cause I don't know how to talk to you girls...so I don't know if I could pick up any chicks there ;)

T$420
02-17-2011, 12:56 PM
She has a point...you bring baby to the spot, guys are gonna be staring her down hard...no pun intended...

I know right? We'll see, I haven't even decided if Im coming or not yet...its all good though, B, I'm not worried...

T$420
02-17-2011, 01:01 PM
I didn't see this until now. You just can't keep my name out of your mouth, can you?! And you're right: you're nobody... but you do crack me up. :lol:

~BB~

Alright BB, I will play nice, since you are a VIP and all and since I'm just a scrub...lol

I'm just fuckin witcha...lots of people like you & Im sure many guys on this board are fans, but I have to throw you a couple of counter punches just to keep you in line from time to time, haha

BellaBellucci
02-17-2011, 01:06 PM
Alright BB, I will play nice, since you are a VIP and all and since I'm just a scrub...lol

I'm just fuckin witcha...lots of people like you & Im sure many guys on this board are fans, but I have to throw you a couple of counter punches just to keep you in line from time to time, haha

Hey, sometimes I deserve it. Although often times I don't. :lol:

And enjoy the pics. There are a couple more on TTG. :)

~BB~

BellaBellucci
02-17-2011, 01:16 PM
You threw the dress/attention whore comment at me, so I had to mess with ya a little...you were definitely all papparazzi last night, but you got some good ones on your site....

Being on both sides of the lens has its advantages. And thank you. :)

~BB~

keyplay
02-17-2011, 01:30 PM
haha lol The entertainment section was raised a bar ! hehehehe too funny

LittleGuy
02-17-2011, 03:11 PM
Will this fool just stfu? This bitch boy was crying all last week about his woman leaving him. Fuck outta here

TSLexiWade
02-17-2011, 03:59 PM
LOL, yeah you're right Michelle...but ya know, I don't have ANY game cause I don't know how to talk to you girls...so I don't know if I could pick up any chicks there ;)

REALLY? LOL. I'm pretty sure WE didn't have any issues talking... I mean, we did hang out until almost 5am. :)

Shut up! You've got game... LOL. Miss you boo!

dlbi22
02-17-2011, 07:49 PM
I'll be in Vegas/LA for all of June... can't waitttt. Hope the scene is still hot...

T$420
02-17-2011, 09:21 PM
I'll be in Vegas/LA for all of June... can't waitttt. Hope the scene is still hot...

About time homeboy! Don't worry, this scene out here will always be hot!

T$420
02-17-2011, 09:23 PM
haha lol The entertainment section was raised a bar ! hehehehe too funny

Thats really the only reason I'm posting again...lol

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

T$420
02-17-2011, 09:24 PM
shut up! You've got game... Lol. Miss you boo!

haha

dlbi22
02-17-2011, 09:30 PM
About time homeboy! Don't worry, this scene out here will always be hot!

haha good... gonna need some people to show me a good time

TSMichelleAustin
02-17-2011, 09:54 PM

Ur asking for a fire tonight if u bring a girl! U already have a girl there that hates u! U are just going to rub in her face how much of a jackass u are! Even though some of us know that is not true! U gotta try to redeem urself in her eyes that ur not a bad guy! Dont fuck up shit for urself! Just sayin!

TSMichelleAustin
02-17-2011, 10:08 PM
LOL, come on Michelle, she doesn't hate me...as a matter of fact, she has been texting me pics and being cool. I told her we should just be friends and not hook up anymore, although she didn't respond to me after that...hmmm....

I hear ya though....so you really think if i bring a girl Im a jackass for doing so? Maybe I will roll solo then...

She maybe nice but I know how a lot of girls are. U are going to start a war! Just saying! She wont be nice if u roll in with a girl on ur arm! Just go solo and if u leave with a girl thats ur business! Just saying!

BTW Sean said if u come out he will! LOL!

T$420
02-17-2011, 10:27 PM
She maybe nice but I know how a lot of girls are. U are going to start a war! Just saying! She wont be nice if u roll in with a girl on ur arm! Just go solo and if u leave with a girl thats ur business! Just saying!

BTW Sean said if u come out he will! LOL!

lol, well I don't want any wars to break out because of me, i'm all about peace & love, haha...

I probably will roll out, so Sean should come through with you...

BLKGSXR
02-17-2011, 10:32 PM
lol, well I don't want any wars to break out because of me, i'm all about peace & love, haha...

I probably will roll out, so Sean should come through with you...
stfu! I will not be making it tonight I do have tomorrow off but gotta get a little rest :-/ that said lunch break is over back to work all.-Hardest working youngster here ^_^

T$420
02-17-2011, 10:37 PM
stfu! I will not be making it tonight I do have tomorrow off but gotta get a little rest :-/ that said lunch break is over back to work all.-Hardest working youngster here ^_^

What?! You are not going to make it tonight?? Sounds like you might be missing out on some fun times...and if you don't have to work tomorrow anyway, why not come out, stop being such a pussy!

BLKGSXR
02-18-2011, 05:12 AM
What?! You are not going to make it tonight?? Sounds like you might be missing out on some fun times...and if you don't have to work tomorrow anyway, why not come out, stop being such a pussy!
dude I work long days 3-5 hrs is not cutting it...

OEMEnemyNum1
02-18-2011, 05:40 AM
The O is going

OEMEnemyNum1
02-18-2011, 05:45 AM
Jix will be staying in, cause he's a honest guy.

BLKGSXR
02-18-2011, 05:47 AM
Yeh sorry folks I made a promise to myself and let someone I like know that I would cut down on going out so gotta keep it to the minimum. :-/

T$420
02-18-2011, 06:54 AM
The O is going

You're in town bro?

amberskyi
02-18-2011, 06:55 AM
Yeh sorry folks I made a promise to myself and let someone I like know that I would cut down on going out so gotta keep it to the minimum. :-/

:kiss::kiss:

T$420
02-18-2011, 07:13 AM
:kiss::kiss:

Oh boy...I told you....lol

amberskyi
02-18-2011, 07:46 AM
Oh boy...I told you....lol

blah blah..im just glad that hes doing his thing

ed_jaxon
02-18-2011, 08:08 AM
blah blah..im just glad that hes doing his thing

his thing is being a little bitch.

Dude, first don't steal my tagline, I am the hardest working brother here and will clock over 90 hours by 10 pm Sunday.

Second, you are young, as you always remind me. Fuckn act like it.

I got off a double shift last night at 12:30 am and despite working from 9:30 that morning, I still hit the other bar for a nightcap.

Third and most importantly, stop acting like a lil ho. Man up, grow a pair and get your ass to the club or move to Texas and hang out with Daryl.

amberskyi
02-18-2011, 08:21 AM

Dude, first don't steal my tagline, I am the hardest working brother here and will clock over 90 hours by 10 pm Sunday.

I got off a double shift last night at 12:30 am and despite working from 9:30 that morning, I still hit the other bar for a nightcap.

Third and most importantly, stop acting like a lil ho. Man up, grow a pair and get your ass to the club or move to Texas and hang out with Daryl.

or he could just move to new york and hang with me :D
hmmm the club or one on one personal,intimate time with this.....

Ryz
02-18-2011, 08:39 AM

Haha, oh wow

SirCumsAlot
02-18-2011, 08:53 PM
this site reminds me of myspace with all the internet drama. Gotta love cyberspace :geek:

OEMEnemyNum1
02-18-2011, 10:05 PM
Gix, Ed.... You know I'm always working haha.

T$420
02-18-2011, 11:08 PM

Good call ;)

TSMichelleAustin
02-18-2011, 11:42 PM
Good call ;)

Glad u did it!!!

onmyknees
02-19-2011, 12:18 AM

I lost track of this thread after "welcome back" . Looks like Ed laid the smack down on somebody's ass ! LOL...
But since Amber posted a hot fucking pic...I'm suddenly interested again ! Keep it going !!!!!! LMAO

ed_jaxon
02-19-2011, 02:46 AM
I was just fucking with Jix, OMK.

Despite his constant negativity he is fun dude to hang with.

a994
02-20-2011, 02:11 PM
Welcome back, man.

BLKGSXR
02-20-2011, 02:33 PM
Saw my homies last night, BLKGSXR & Willie Escalade & had a blast!Doing it up!!

eeww at the drake look alike
ahhh crap she hates me...

You know you love him Amber!
This nigga aint helping-lol

we got a divorce lol
I didnt even sign the papers! wtf my bank account half the money gone?

Who got the kid?
that aint my baby ya best call child services!

Now Willie on the other hand is cool as hell.Ninja I clown!

She loves me ^_^:fuckin: P.S. bank account settled whew! lol.