PDA

View Full Version : White Knight Chronicles for PS3

KiraHarden
02-14-2011, 06:46 PM
I'm a avid stategy/RPG gamer. Anyone here play White Knight Chronicles for PS3 online. Ii could always use a great tank

blckhaze
02-14-2011, 10:41 PM
Beat the game twice. awaiting the second one to hit us stores.

ARMANIXXX
02-14-2011, 11:20 PM
I'm a avid stategy/RPG gamer. Anyone here play White Knight Chronicles for PS3 online. Ii could always use a great tank

Have you played Valkyria Chronicles?

bte
02-15-2011, 01:27 AM
Never played it. Although I am playing DC Universe Online at the moment. Good game.

fab
02-15-2011, 04:37 AM
Oblivion at the momemt on the PS3. Fantastic RPG.

nonnonnon
02-15-2011, 04:40 AM
this board is full of white knights

BLKGSXR
02-15-2011, 04:41 AM
+1 that being said I just ordered deadspace 2 just to see how it is..I mean you cant beat 35 bucks shipped new sealed...I love ebay.

Ryz
02-15-2011, 04:53 AM
I might just softmod my PS3 and.....

ARMANIXXX
02-16-2011, 02:32 AM
I might just softmod my PS3 and.....

Sony will ban your console and your accounts from online play....permanently.

Ryz
02-16-2011, 03:18 AM

Meh, I was researching about it. They can ban my account, but not my console. So I'll just use an alt account when I play. :)

ARMANIXXX
02-16-2011, 03:59 AM
Meh, I was researching about it. They can ban my account, but not my console. So I'll just use an alt account when I play. :)

Yes...your whole console will get banned. In fact, Everytime you turn your PS3 on, if you notice, your internet light flickers....it transmits data right then and there.

If you sign into PSN, they'll know. If you're gonna do it (assuming you want to pirate), then you better do it with a back up PS3 that you never take online.

Ryz
02-16-2011, 04:25 AM
Yes...your whole console will get banned. In fact, Everytime you turn your PS3 on, if you notice, your internet light flickers....it transmits data right then and there.

If you sign into PSN, they'll know. If you're gonna do it (assuming you want to pirate), then you better do it with a back up PS3 that you never take online.

If this was the case my cousin would have been banned by now -.-

KiraHarden
02-16-2011, 08:28 PM
Have you played online? or just the story mode... I have beaten that twice as well and found it too easy... I never used the knights to beat the End Bosses...

Anyway the game opens up and gets much more indepth in online mode... Im GR11 at the moment

BLKGSXR
02-16-2011, 08:39 PM
They cannot ban your console...it would be stupid all someone has to do is pretend they sold it and call up sony about the problem blah blah blah...Unlocked even if they could lock it. That being said They have all the right to lock an account but to permanently damage a console is basically destruction of "personal" property.

bte
02-17-2011, 01:20 AM
They cannot ban your console...it would be stupid all someone has to do is pretend they sold it and call up sony about the problem blah blah blah...Unlocked even if they could lock it. That being said They have all the right to lock an account but to permanently damage a console is basically destruction of "personal" property.

Read an article last night that says that Sony is going to start banning the jail break consoles.

ARMANIXXX
02-17-2011, 09:17 AM
If this was the case my cousin would have been banned by now -.-

I think your cousin's days are numbered.

http://n4g.com/news/701815/reports-of-first-ps3-bans-have-begun/com

bte
02-17-2011, 06:35 PM

Won't work. A kid bought a jailbreak PS3 from another guy and bought COD Black Ops. He tried to go online with it, and he got a message stating something to the effect of "Access Forbidden" or some shit like that. Can't remember the exact wording. He called up Sony and told him that he bought a used PS3 and Sony basically said, "Buy a new one." Of course I am just paraphrasing but it was basically the jist of it.

rockabilly
02-17-2011, 08:13 PM
Then just don't play online , games are still fun offline.

Online modes have become a crutch for some developers to extend their games playability.

bte
02-18-2011, 08:49 PM
Then just don't play online , games are still fun offline.

Online modes have become a crutch for some developers to extend their games playability.

Multiplayer is the number one reason why most games succeed in the market. Developers/Designers focus a lot on multiplayer. You think COD series would be as successful as it is without multiplayer? Multiplayer is a must have for any next-gen game and console.

rockabilly
02-18-2011, 11:07 PM
IDK ... Bioshock 1 was a hit , the Elder Scrolls series , God of War etc ... maybe it's apples and oranges.

But imo the single player experience suffers due to multiplayer being implemented.

Splinter Cell took me about 3 months to play (on and off a few hours a day) and i loved it , then Splinter Cell - Pandora Tomorrow came out and i beat it in a weekend ... I felt ripped off since i didn't touch the multiplayer period.

Short campaigns are a rip-off.

rockabilly
02-18-2011, 11:16 PM
I'll admit that many FPS games need multiplayer to stay relevant but can't they also deliver a decent campaign mode?

I'm not asking for 50+ hrs but at least 15+ would be nice.

And did Dead Space 2 really need multiplayer?