PDA

View Full Version : Hung Angels Meet Up?

Helvis2012
02-11-2011, 06:06 AM
Hey Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone else was interested in getting together sometime. We all check into the site and share a lot of laughs and opinions. It would probably be a lot of fun if we if we could all get together and hang out sometime. Depending on the interest, it could be anything from a place specially booked for our event or simply a meet up at a party. There are a lot of people I'd like to buy a drink; I'm sure some you may feel the same way. It could be a whole lot of fun for those of us who only know each other online.
Anyway, what do you all think? :party::party::party::party::party::party::party:: party:

Ryz
02-11-2011, 06:14 AM
Ready when you are :shrug

Helvis2012
02-11-2011, 06:15 AM
Dig.....

Dino Velvet
02-11-2011, 06:18 AM
Send me a plane ticket to Madrid and I'll buy you a beer when I get there.

Helvis2012
02-11-2011, 06:21 AM
Dino, I'm looking forward to do many shots of Jameson's with you!!!! :cheers: and better, the ticket will be cheaper to NYC!!!

nonnonnon
02-11-2011, 06:46 AM
what a sausage fest

err I mean...

Helvis2012
02-11-2011, 06:55 AM
what a sausage fest

err I mean...

Probably not. If everyone met at one of the many parties it would be far from that. I think the party at Secret on Thursday might be good. Great space and always a lot of chicks. Try not to be so negative. Parties are fun.

nonnonnon
02-11-2011, 07:03 AM
Probably not. If everyone met at one of the many parties it would be far from that. I think the party at Secret on Thursday might be good. Great space and always a lot of chicks. Try not to be so negative. Parties are fun.

I tried to make a joke about girls having sausages :ignore:

uchetal
02-11-2011, 07:05 AM
When in NYC? I love Jameson's!

Helvis2012
02-11-2011, 07:11 AM
what a sausage fest

err I mean...

I tried to make a joke about girls having sausages :ignore:

Sorry! But in a sense, I suppose you're right!!!:banana:

ed_jaxon
02-11-2011, 07:19 AM
Anyone in NYC have any interest in a poker party?

$50 buy in with one additional buy.

I will be there sometime in the spring or summer.

Also if Helvis comes over, he should bring Caff with him.

It would be fucking nuts.

Caff_Racer
02-11-2011, 10:16 AM
Well if the Spanish Inland Revenue and a planned relocation back to France leave me with any money, why not? I don't play poker though (I'm too close to my money for that lark! :lol: ); perhaps a Scrabble competititon instead? :dead:

By the way, Helvis2012, I didn't know that you were in Madrid, mate! We should get together for some beers one day! :cheers:

rockabilly
02-11-2011, 05:28 PM
"Poker Party"?

Only if i'm doin the pokin. lol

luvshemales
02-11-2011, 08:20 PM
A get to know gathering In NYC sounds like a good plan. In the past didnt Slinky used to host some parties, from what I heard these were a good time, I only heard this thru the grapevine (no not the club on 46th and 6th)

Jack

ELSAPO
02-12-2011, 04:10 AM
when and where??

south ov da border
02-12-2011, 05:34 AM
I'd hang out with ya'll...

south ov da border
02-12-2011, 05:36 AM

If I ever make it back to NYC I'm there...

fastingforlife
02-12-2011, 07:39 AM
Heard Slinky tried to organize a party back in October.

magus13
02-12-2011, 09:41 AM
I'm in. Poker and them well get a few girls together for a hotel party.

ELSAPO
02-12-2011, 03:59 PM
Wait is this a poker party? or a TS/tv party. Why not get a bunch of us together at a Sunny Dee Lite party of other ones in NYC?? We can have the best of both worlds, hang out and tons of Tranny ASS.

rufusmaxwell
02-12-2011, 05:40 PM
Yeah this sounds good, a good time to be had by all I would think

Helvis2012
02-12-2011, 09:47 PM
This could be fun.

Helvis2012
02-13-2011, 01:00 AM
huu wow will be great special if you guys do it in one of the ts parties.. fishiiiiiiiiii

What's your favorite party Susi?

Helvis2012
02-13-2011, 03:51 AM
huu wow will be great special if you guys do it in one of the ts parties.. fishiiiiiiiiii

i like it all depends what kind stuff you are into? but the biggest place is secret .

Yeah, I was thinking Secret might be best. The space is good.

Helvis2012
02-13-2011, 06:37 AM

We will do this.....

lovesall
02-13-2011, 06:37 PM
Helvis, you can count me in!! It would be an interesting evening, just let me know the day and place so I can free up the evening. By the way, great idea...

Helvis2012
02-14-2011, 06:23 AM
Well if the Spanish Inland Revenue and a planned relocation back to France leave me with any money, why not? I don't play poker though (I'm too close to my money for that lark! :lol: ); perhaps a Scrabble competititon instead? :dead:

By the way, Helvis2012, I didn't know that you were in Madrid, mate! We should get together for some beers one day! :cheers:

Back in NYC. Hoping to get back over in May.

scubaman
02-14-2011, 06:53 PM

Ed & I discussed this in a chat, I'm not a poker player but I'm down for a gathering.

Helvis2012
02-15-2011, 02:14 AM
Ed & I discussed this in a chat, I'm not a poker player but I'm down for a gathering.

Word!

magus13
02-15-2011, 05:51 AM
Meet at Sunnys Party and the get a bunch of girls for a Ho-Tel Party.

fastingforlife
02-15-2011, 07:00 AM
Isn't this right up slinky's alley?

Helvis2012
02-15-2011, 07:05 AM

Isn't this right up slinky's alley?

I'd say so. I don't know if he still throws parties but I know he had one about a year ago. I have to tell you, I'm just putting the idea out there. I really don't know what's what with all the details. That's why I think it's easier to just meet at a party. It would be great if everyone on HA in the NY area could come....and anyone else who could make it.

ELSAPO
02-15-2011, 03:50 PM
Hotel party or a Sunny D Party are the most feasible. Both have the best interest in mind. Getting together and hot ass Trannys. Spring is around the corner... lets do this soon.

Helvis2012
02-16-2011, 04:04 AM
Huuu do i have to get the beer bottle ready lol

That's gnarly......

flabbybody
02-16-2011, 04:12 AM
Hotel party or a Sunny D Party are the most feasible. Both have the best interest in mind. Getting together and hot ass Trannys. Spring is around the corner... lets do this soon.

I think picking a thursday night at Sunny D's would be most do-able. I'd be happy to clear my Friday calendar if given a few weeks advance notice.
anything involving more effort and planning is too much to expect from any of us

Helvis2012
02-16-2011, 04:19 AM
Huuu do i have to get the beer bottle ready lol

I think picking a thursday night at Sunny D's would be most do-able. I'd be happy to clear my Friday calendar if given a few weeks advance notice.
anything involving more effort and planning is too much to expect from any of us

I agree. The space is good for it. The parties at Fusion are OK but the space is too cramped. Definitely a hamper to mixing and meeting fellow posters.
We should all try to agree on a date and go for it.

scubaman
02-16-2011, 04:36 AM

:jawdrop

PapiBear
02-16-2011, 05:18 AM
Count me in. Me bring cookies too.

Helvis2012
02-16-2011, 05:20 AM
Count me in. Me bring cookies too.

Excellent! :party:

acdaddy69
02-16-2011, 07:46 AM
am down....with a few weeks notice am good to go.

scubaman
02-16-2011, 07:52 AM
How about the 1st Thursday in April. That should give everyone enough time.

fastingforlife
02-16-2011, 07:57 AM
I am in.

NYCe
02-16-2011, 09:21 AM
This thread is coming along nicely. If I'm in town, I'll definitely show up.

Caff_Racer
02-16-2011, 03:06 PM
How about the 1st Thursday in April. That should give everyone enough time.

If I come across to the US this year, it won't be before late July/early August :whistle:

Helvis2012
02-16-2011, 07:24 PM
If I come across to the US this year, it won't be before late July/early August :whistle:

Then we'll have to do it again! :party:

Prospero
02-16-2011, 07:30 PM
Why don't you all charter a plane and come to London and then I could come as well. lol

tvman999
02-16-2011, 11:26 PM
I'm in too !!

magus13
02-17-2011, 01:23 AM
all in

ed_jaxon
02-17-2011, 02:44 AM
Sup all

While early April would work well for the east coasters, we are trying to have a global event in late July. We are trying to get dudes from Chicago, LA, Texas and all points west, as well as Europe and Asia.

We are in planning mode right now so if you posted in this thread we will be hitting you up for input and to let you know what we have so far.

We are trying to support the NYC scene and creating something huge.

Just to be clear we are avoiding drama at all cost and drinking without thought of cost.

Odelay
02-17-2011, 03:04 AM
Just to be clear we are avoiding drama at all cost and drinking without thought of cost.

So in other words... it's everyday life for Ed. LOL

I'd like to make it. But if I don't, it would be nice to get some sort of video web cam where distant members could at least peek in on the action.

ed_jaxon
02-17-2011, 03:16 AM
we were trying to do that in Vegas.

A window to the world so to speak

BeardedOne
02-17-2011, 03:31 AM
I've penciled in the first Thursday in April for NYC. Now I just have to get into the city. For me that involves a lot of anti-agoraphobic effort.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-17-2011, 03:39 AM
Ok so let me get this shit straight (no pun intended)
a bunch of the best posters want to get together in NYC to talk about HA and the shemales that reside on it or we'd wish resided on it

none of you would be able to show up without a wallet attached to your pants with a chain
your phone would have to stay at your hotel and you'd need a bullshit cell so YOURS wouldn't get stolen during a lapdance
you'd have to take a cab because you don't want to get stopped in your car with a chick who hid her nickel bag in between your rear seats to avoid getting locked up.....
you'd all have to wear chastity belts because Vivi would try to tap all your asses.......
we'd all have to go eat at Gray's Papaya because some of you fuckers would admittedly overspend on a hotel room at the last minute and not have enough for a quality meal.....

With that being said........... along with NYCE if I'm in town I'm in; I wouldn't miss this shit for anything, don't expect the chicks to show up unless money is truly involved though, so I suggest you all hit up slinky and ask him to make this a once in a lifetime EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!!!!!!

;)

ed_jaxon
02-17-2011, 03:50 AM
Jdub

been trying to see if Susi is really trans for years. That micropenis shit she been talking does not hold water. Bought her draws off her for a note and still could not see shit, then she changed in front of me and could not see shit.

and we are talking going big. Suite, magnums of shit and I personally will spend $12.50 on an hour with the hottest babe NYC has to offer.

Gotta get O and Jix there as well which is why we were looking at July.

ELSAPO
02-17-2011, 04:52 AM
Thursday night in the spring or summer at sunnys is feaible, lets do it.

Helvis2012
02-17-2011, 05:16 AM
a bunch of the best posters want to get together in NYC to talk about HA and the shemales that reside on it or we'd wish resided on it

none of you would be able to show up without a wallet attached to your pants with a chain
your phone would have to stay at your hotel and you'd need a bullshit cell so YOURS wouldn't get stolen during a lapdance
you'd have to take a cab because you don't want to get stopped in your car with a chick who hid her nickel bag in between your rear seats to avoid getting locked up.....
you'd all have to wear chastity belts because Vivi would try to tap all your asses.......
we'd all have to go eat at Gray's Papaya because some of you fuckers would admittedly overspend on a hotel room at the last minute and not have enough for a quality meal.....

With that being said........... along with NYCE if I'm in town I'm in; I wouldn't miss this shit for anything, don't expect the chicks to show up unless money is truly involved though, so I suggest you all hit up slinky and ask him to make this a once in a lifetime EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!!!!!!

;)

You gotta come! Anyway, the scene at Secret is usually always good and packed with girls. I wouldn't worry about getting ripped off. I've never heard of anything like that happening. I have heard of some guys getting ripped off because they forked over the cash too soon, but that only happens to the novices. I'm pretty confident everybody here is in no such danger. However, number five might be a very real possibility. This town is expensive!

Hope to meet you when all this goes down. :cheers:

Helvis2012
02-17-2011, 05:19 AM
I've penciled in the first Thursday in April for NYC. Now I just have to get into the city. For me that involves a lot of anti-agoraphobic effort.

You can do it!!!! :pumped:

magus13
02-17-2011, 08:18 PM

;)

Sounds about right. I think we meet at Secrets get drinks tell storys and then offer a bunch off gilrs to join us for hotel party. Let them make a few bucks. We get a suite and a seperate bedroom. I'll talk to a few girls to see if interested. I'm sure Suzy will come, I think I can get Eibby and I'll talk to any off the girls that you guys suggest.

magus13
02-17-2011, 08:23 PM

;)
Sounds about right.
I say we meet at Secrets for drinks and then get a Suite with an extra room. We'll invite a bunch off girls back for drinks and let them make some Money. I'm sure Suzi will hang and I'll ask Eibby and any other NY girl you guys want me to ask. Slinky is the man but I don't know if he wants to deal with a large production. I'm down for anything.

Odelay
02-18-2011, 12:58 AM

;)

Any idea that causes Johnny to break his self-imposed silence has to have some merit. :dancing:

rufusmaxwell
02-18-2011, 01:06 AM
Right on this sounds great!

magus13
02-18-2011, 02:33 AM
Shakes on me at Grey Papayas

NatashaLover
02-18-2011, 03:49 AM
why NY? its too far for me. :(
:mad::(

Willie Escalade
02-18-2011, 04:51 AM
why NY? its too far for me. :(
:mad::(
We can have our own on the west coast...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-18-2011, 05:54 AM
I'll be over there shortly

ed_jaxon
02-18-2011, 07:31 AM
The point of this summit is to get as many peeps from LA and other points out to NYC.

We are trying to give enough lead time to allow peeps to get their stuff in order and get to NYC.

I think April is cool but July would be a great month to get Willie and Natasha there.

The crew is going to hit out in force and party till we are on the plane home.

scubaman
02-18-2011, 07:53 AM
The point of this summit is to get as many peeps from LA and other points out to NYC.

We are trying to give enough lead time to allow peeps to get their stuff in order and get to NYC.

I think April is cool but July would be a great month to get Willie and Natasha there.

The crew is going to hit out in force and party till we are on the plane home.

I only suggested April because everyone was asking for some lead time and I wanted to keep this fresh. I think a gathering every few months would be great. We could vary the locations so we could give peeps exposure to the various scenes. This should be an evolving gathering changing as it grows (hopefully).

ed_jaxon
02-18-2011, 08:13 AM
Scuba I hear ya and agree.

If we can do something on an ongoing basis that would be cool.

A big fucking blowout this summer is coming but I will do my level best to get there in April.

loveburst
02-18-2011, 10:01 PM
This is an absolutely awesome idea.

Few ideas:

1. since we are all over the planet, what would be the coolest, would be some kind of "info" pack, for those abroad, regarding easy (and good, non expensive) accommodation near the place of the venue.

2. Also a big enough timeframe, so that those of us, all over the world, have the possibility to do the necessary arrangements (..like atleast one month, from putting the invitation online..)

Personally I do not know if I have the possibility to attend such an event, but I would most like to and I hope this will be possible - just needed to share some ideas, from an old event organizers point of view (used to organize biggest raves in my country).

Anyways, have fun, and may this event come true - wish to be apart of it also!

loveburst
02-18-2011, 10:11 PM
I only suggested April because everyone was asking for some lead time and I wanted to keep this fresh. I think a gathering every few months would be great. We could vary the locations so we could give peeps exposure to the various scenes. This should be an evolving gathering changing as it grows (hopefully).

Yes, this changing the locations thing, and keeping it regular is a great idea.. Thumbs up for this one, it could be that people have differing possibilities to take part in such events, and other can more than others (due to locations etc) so this meetup would be easy to keep both alive and fresh.. :) !

Awesome,

hwbs
02-19-2011, 01:06 AM
I work till 7 and will do my best to get down there....

Helvis2012
02-20-2011, 06:19 AM
I work till 7 and will do my best to get down there....

I don't think Secret opens up until 10 or 11. You've got a few hours.

FreddieGomez
02-21-2011, 01:51 AM
onn my way!

Helvis2012
02-21-2011, 08:17 AM
onn my way!

Dig.....

Helvis2012
02-22-2011, 07:32 AM
So what's going to be the date ladies and gentlemen?

BBaggins06
02-22-2011, 08:12 AM
Hung Angels flash mob ... git 'er done.

Caff_Racer
02-22-2011, 12:32 PM

I'm up for late July/early August.

That said, a given date will never satisfy everbody, so the best thing is for the organiser(s) to set a date and those who can will turn up, and those who can't, well, they'll have to wait until a future event. As the meerkat says:

http://alevelmedia.co.uk/custom/meerkat.jpg

Boardwalkempire
02-23-2011, 10:26 AM
Ya that would be fun to meet people who love Tgirls the way I do..

Great idea!

ELSAPO
02-23-2011, 04:44 PM
Spring or Summer lets set it up folks. or even better lets do more Monthly or quarterly meetings.

scubaman
02-23-2011, 05:37 PM

I think that's it's important to get something started soon. With that said let's start with the first Thursday in April which would be April 7th. We can gauge interest and plan the second gathering for July/August. I think a quarterly gathering would allow ample time for outsiders to make their appropriate arrangements.

amberskyi
02-23-2011, 05:44 PM
Jdub

been trying to see if Susi is really trans for years. That micropenis shit she been talking does not hold water. Bought her draws off her for a note and still could not see shit, then she changed in front of me and could not see shit.

and we are talking going big. Suite, magnums of shit and I personally will spend $12.50 on an hour with the hottest babe NYC has to offer.

Gotta get O and Jix there as well which is why we were looking at July.

id go if jix was going.just to call him a punk to his face tho and then walk out lmao

flabbybody
02-24-2011, 06:16 PM
I think that's it's important to get something started soon. With that said let's start with the first Thursday in April which would be April 7th. We can gauge interest and plan the second gathering for July/August. I think a quarterly gathering would allow ample time for outsiders to make their appropriate arrangements.

I'm marking down April 7

Helvis2012
02-24-2011, 11:00 PM
I'm marking down April 7

Sounds good to me. As you say, there's no reason why we can't do it again. April leaves enough room for everyone to get ready.

lisaparadise
02-24-2011, 11:50 PM
Sounds good to me. As you say, there's no reason why we can't do it again. April leaves enough room for everyone to get ready.well thanks for the invite people:hide-1:

tvman999
02-25-2011, 04:48 AM
Yeah Baby..... theres gonna be a party !!!

flabbybody
02-25-2011, 04:57 AM
Formal Invitation to Lisa:
Please attend HA MEET and GREET at Club Secret, 29th and 11th Ave on the evening of April 7, circa midnight EST.
Host: no specific person

I will buy you a Grey Goose martini and introduce you to scuba

RSVP

ed_jaxon
02-25-2011, 08:52 PM
Alright gentleman I am in for the 7th. We can get a chat up sometime to see who all is coming etc.

BiCuriousGeorge
02-25-2011, 09:18 PM
Sucks all the special parties are usually on weekdays. I would be in for sure but can only go on weekends since I work early in the mornings. If you ever do anything on a Friday or Saturday count me in.

BiCuriousGeorge
02-25-2011, 09:58 PM
Hey Susi, yeah I have gone to just a few parties on weekdays but when I had off the next day. I can't get Friday April 8th off so maybe next time if they figure out a date about 4 or 5 months before hand I can ask for a day off. You will miss me won't you :heartbroken:

dlbi22
02-25-2011, 11:41 PM
lets do ittt

lovesall
02-26-2011, 01:51 AM
April 7th is marked on the calender for me, now I just need to ask for the day off on the 8th or just suffer at work the next day. Glad to see the idea coming together!

dlbi22
02-26-2011, 02:20 AM
uhhh are any girls going? haha

ed_jaxon
02-26-2011, 05:13 AM
Susi be bullshittin on the gettin naked tip.

Helvis2012
02-26-2011, 06:24 AM
This is going to rock.

ed_jaxon
02-27-2011, 07:31 AM
you took your clothes off but things were more strategically placed than in Austin Powers.

rufusmaxwell
02-27-2011, 08:34 AM
April 7th is great I'm in for sure!

Helvis2012
02-27-2011, 10:00 AM
Yes, this will be fun.

Klinghoffer 660C
03-03-2011, 05:30 AM
wish I could be there. Maybe i will.

lisaparadise
03-03-2011, 01:31 PM
formal invitation to lisa:
Please attend ha meet and greet at club secret, 29th and 11th ave on the evening of april 7, circa midnight est.
Host: No specific person

i will buy you a grey goose martini and introduce you to scuba

rsvptx babe but what city are we meeting at?

flabbybody
03-03-2011, 03:43 PM
New York

ELSAPO
03-04-2011, 05:37 AM
April 7 is marked!

luvshemales
03-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Im in for 4/7

magus13
03-05-2011, 02:22 AM
Im there. Took off work the 5th.

Helvis2012
03-05-2011, 04:14 AM

A very wise move! :geek:

ed_jaxon
03-08-2011, 02:56 AM
Might be good to have a chat sometime soon to see who is coming and what we are doing

SirCumsAlot
03-08-2011, 06:45 AM
i'll bring the cocaine just as long someone else got the ecstasy

Caff_Racer
03-08-2011, 06:11 PM
Might be good to have a chat sometime soon to see who is coming and what we are doing

And also just to shoot the breeze and talk bollocks!! :cheers:

tvman999
03-10-2011, 08:47 AM
I told Ruby tonight that we are coming

scubaman
03-10-2011, 08:21 PM
I was out on Fat Tuesday and stopped by Secrets. I told Sunny and a few of the girls about the April 7 gathering.

flabbybody
03-10-2011, 10:46 PM

I'm confused. the thing's on the 7th

john1969
03-11-2011, 05:55 AM
ok is this party for real i hate dragging my ass into the city ,and when i get there theres only a handful of women whos ever throwing this shin dig pls let me know is it on the 4th or 7th

rufusmaxwell
03-11-2011, 06:06 AM
I thought I read the 7th so I've been planning for that thursday!

Helvis2012
03-11-2011, 06:09 AM
ok is this party for real i hate dragging my ass into the city ,and when i get there theres only a handful of women whos ever throwing this shin dig pls let me know is it on the 4th or 7th

Everyone has settled on Thursday, April 7, 2011 at Secret. The reference to the 5th might just be a type-o. I can also tell you, that even if only a very people from HA actually make it there, (which really doesn't seem to be the case considering all the interest), you'll probably find the crowd and overall scene worth making the trip.

iamdrgonzo
03-11-2011, 03:15 PM
I've been following this thread for a while and this HA meet-up really reads like it will be fun, me thinks, I'll have to make the trek in to the island of Manhattan and partake in the festivities.

SWM4TS
03-12-2011, 03:31 AM
would this be invite only or open to all members of HA? just curious as I'm not that active with the postings.

john1969
03-12-2011, 04:19 AM
thank you all be there my favorte girl is angela i hope she will be there anyways im in

flabbybody
03-12-2011, 06:09 AM
would this be invite only or open to all members of HA? just curious as I'm not that active with the postings.

"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER" .... Groucho Marx

please. requirements for HA membership is the ability to read this message

rufusmaxwell
03-12-2011, 06:59 PM
So april 7th it is, see you all there!

OEMEnemyNum1
03-12-2011, 09:49 PM
looks like the O is coming.

Klinghoffer 660C
03-13-2011, 03:01 AM
I'm going to go.

ed_jaxon
03-18-2011, 09:36 PM
Bump for this.

Three weeks and counting.

northshoreman52
03-20-2011, 05:52 PM
susi...surgery? why? you are perfect! don't change a thing..please

ed_jaxon
03-20-2011, 07:07 PM
fishiiii:fuckin:

:smileysex:

amberskyi
03-23-2011, 08:41 AM
im debating going...i never been to a ts club so im alittle intimidated lol

dlbi22
03-24-2011, 10:55 AM
fuck it ill go too hah

ed_jaxon
03-28-2011, 01:33 AM
amber you should come out. Susi will make you feel at home and by make you feel at home I mean molest you.

hwbs
03-28-2011, 02:35 AM
hope u guys have a great time !!!

ed_jaxon
03-28-2011, 10:20 PM
I know because you are on the sex offender registry.

Look at your avatar, you little tease.

BeardedOne
03-28-2011, 11:52 PM
I'm gonna miss this round, but expect pictures and amusing anecdotes to be posted. :)

badhusbandforyou
03-31-2011, 02:45 AM
Wish I was in NY!!! arrrgg

BeardedOne
03-31-2011, 04:27 AM
Time closing in and I'm likely to miss it. Any T-shirts available?

Odelay
03-31-2011, 05:41 AM
Time closing in and I'm likely to miss it. Any T-shirts available?

B1, I think what you're really wanting are panties, preferably unwashed. Or perhaps a coke bottle that Susi has handled. :dancing:

ed_jaxon
03-31-2011, 06:10 AM
Susi,

Your panties are showing in your avatar.

No one wants to see your panties,

but they do want to buy them.

ed_jaxon
04-04-2011, 06:06 PM
Three days till NYC.

Who is sure they will be there?

scubaman
04-04-2011, 06:12 PM
I will be and I'm working on a surprise guest

ed_jaxon
04-04-2011, 06:42 PM
you're bringing the ass kicking old man in your avatar???

Sweet!

flabbybody
04-04-2011, 06:50 PM
I was hoping for the girl who's pissing

iamdrgonzo
04-04-2011, 09:28 PM
Calling all HA event organizers:

Whats the plan for Thursday?

Will there be a pre-meet and greet?

Do we wear name tags?

This newbie would like to know.

fred41
04-04-2011, 10:37 PM
Have a good time everyone...make sure you wear your "Hello my name is _____" stickers.

Should be a blast.

Helvis2012
04-05-2011, 02:47 AM
I was hoping for the girl who's pissing

If both of them showed it'd be epic! :)

Helvis2012
04-05-2011, 02:54 AM
Calling all HA event organizers:

Whats the plan for Thursday?

Will there be a pre-meet and greet?

Do we wear name tags?

This newbie would like to know.

It seems obvious that there will be a larger crowd than usual at Secret Thursday night. Chances are, the person next to you is a HA Poster. Say hello:banana:.
Something tells me this is not a timid bunch, so jump right in and mix it up. Remember, the bulk of the people there are you're online pals... so don't be :anon shy.

Helvis2012
04-05-2011, 03:28 AM
Three days till NYC.

Who is sure they will be there?

Hey Ed,
When do you get into town?

ed_jaxon
04-05-2011, 05:11 AM
Hey Ed,
When do you get into town?

9 am Thursday. Gonna hit the Yankee/Twins game.

ed_jaxon
04-05-2011, 05:12 AM
To the newbs

Find Susi. She will be around the HA guys.

Teasing us mercilessly.

ed_jaxon
04-05-2011, 05:29 AM
Coming out Thursday???

Come and chat about it now

http://www.tinychat.com/hungangels5

iamdrgonzo
04-05-2011, 04:54 PM
what should i wear.. huuuuuuuuuuu

If you stick with this outfit you can't possibly go wrong.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=383662&stc=1&d=1302003050

amberskyi
04-06-2011, 01:11 AM
hmm..still not sure

ed_jaxon
04-06-2011, 03:41 AM
hmm..still not sure

why the doubt???

You will have a blast.

Helvis2012
04-06-2011, 04:53 AM
what should i wear.. huuuuuuuuuuu

Something tells me you'll make a great choice. :)

Helvis2012
04-06-2011, 06:00 AM
So, the first Hung Angels meet-up is fast becoming a reality. Ed Jaxon is preparing to board a plane, Susi is picking out her prettiest dress, Amber is still deciding (But of course she'll come. :banana: How could she miss this?!) and the rest of us should be making all those last minute arrangements, excuses, ect.

Secret is located at 525 West 29th Street and it's between 10th and 11th Avenues...closer to 10th. The nearest subway is at 34th Street and 8th.

Check out the link below for more info about Thursdays at Secret.

http://www.myspace.com/ULTIMATETSPARTIESNYC

Get ready to rock! :party: :claps

iamdrgonzo
04-06-2011, 12:42 PM
Do we get the HA cover discount?

luvshemales
04-06-2011, 04:31 PM
Do we get the HA cover discount?
:iagree:

There should be a code word given at the door either for a discount or a drink ticket. Just my .02

jack

flabbybody
04-06-2011, 05:28 PM
please understand that Ms Sunny is a great friend of HA but as a professional event promoter she has no financial affiliation with this site or the April 7th meet- up
and she's too much of a lady to complain about the ever rising costs of hosting Manhattan parties so lets appreciate her holding the line at $20 admission.
about the only thing in NYC that hasn't gone up in price over the past year.

Helvis2012
04-06-2011, 06:46 PM
please understand that Ms Sunny is a great friend of HA but as a professional event promoter she has no financial affiliation with this site or the April 7th meet- up
and she's too much of a lady to complain about the ever rising costs of hosting Manhattan parties so lets appreciate her holding the line at $20 admission.
about the only thing in NYC that hasn't gone up in price over the past year.

:iagree: Well said. We have no deal with Sunny or Secret. Both are doing us a service since we're meeting at their place. It's good for everyone. Hopefully, Secret will make some cash and we'll all have a great time hanging out.
I agree with Flabbybody, asking for a discount is not a fair request. They're hosting and serving drinks.....we'll be partying.

iamdrgonzo
04-06-2011, 07:52 PM
:iagree: Well said. We have no deal with Sunny or Secret. Both are doing us a service since we're meeting at their place. It's good for everyone. Hopefully, Secret will make some cash and we'll all have a great time hanging out.
I agree with Flabbybody, asking for a discount is not a fair request. They're hosting and serving drinks.....we'll be partying.

If you don't ask, you'll never know.

I'll have a nice crisp Andrew Jackson at the ready.

amberskyi
04-06-2011, 08:22 PM
im am now about 75% sure that im going.im just waiting for my escort to get back to me....

Helvis2012
04-06-2011, 08:51 PM
im am now about 75% sure that im going.im just waiting for my escort to get back to me....

That sounds like 80% to me....LOL! Great news.

amberskyi
04-06-2011, 09:47 PM
That sounds like 80% to me....LOL! Great news.

he just told me he couldnt go :( . theres no way im going solo

ed_jaxon
04-06-2011, 10:35 PM
Anyone want to step up and escort the lady?

ed_jaxon
04-07-2011, 12:15 AM
Unfortunately I had a death in the family today and I am out.

Everyone have a blast and take pics so I can see what I missed and live vicariously.

flabbybody
04-07-2011, 12:18 AM
very sorry to hear Ed

tvman999
04-07-2011, 02:13 AM

sorry to hear that.... you would actually stand out more if you were with somebody. Almost everyone there.... guys and girls are unescorted.

I can promise you will have a good time, everyone is friendly, no pressure and I am sure you must know some of the girls. But like I said no pressure...maybe you will go next time :)

Helvis2012
04-07-2011, 03:08 AM

Why not? It'll be fun. Once you arrive, you'll probably be glad you came. Anyway, it's not like you have a big trip ahead of you; just hop on a train and drop by. If you don't like it, you can always leave but I'm sure there will be a lot of people who will be glad you came. It's only one night. What the hell? I'm betting you won't regret it.

hwbs
04-07-2011, 03:29 AM
hope u all have a great time...i am picking my gf up from the airport in the morning and is too much considering i am also working 12 hours...

Helvis2012
04-07-2011, 03:52 AM
will you be there?

scubaman
04-07-2011, 04:18 AM

Everyone have a blast and take pics so I can see what I missed and live vicariously.

Very sorry to hear Ed. I'll see what I can do about the pics.

Helvis2012
04-07-2011, 04:21 AM

Oh, Man Ed, sorry to hear it.
Best thoughts to you and your family.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-07-2011, 06:27 AM
you guys might wanna reschedule
specifically when its warmer, wait global warming..............scratch the warmth concept in NYC

baller212
04-07-2011, 09:16 AM
i am down just let me know where in nyc and when

ed_jaxon
04-07-2011, 04:56 PM
I know Jix, myself and Oem are coming back in July.

scubaman
04-07-2011, 05:28 PM
Got confirmation that my surprise guest will be coming

magus13
04-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Ill be there. We'll do it again in the summerfor those who can't make it. Sorry for your loss Ed. I'll get a lap dance for u. See everyone later.

iamdrgonzo
04-07-2011, 05:55 PM
I'm leaving on a choo-choo train, don't know when I'll be back again.

Four hours in,
four hours back,
eight hours travel,
that is a fact.

:violin

See you at Secrets around 10'ish :party::party:

amberskyi
04-07-2011, 09:02 PM
I know Jix, myself and Oem are coming back in July.

thats funny cause im going to be in cali in july

iamdrgonzo
04-07-2011, 11:17 PM
Shit missed my 4:48 connection in Ronkonkoma have to wait until 7:13 for next West bound train one little umpty squat bar in Ronkonkoma train station walking distancr at least they have Amstel Light man this place is empty it's me, the bartender and the empties, hope Secrets has a few more people than here.

Helvis2012
04-07-2011, 11:35 PM
Shit missed my 4:48 connection in Ronkonkoma have to wait until 7:13 for next West bound train one little umpty squat bar in Ronkonkoma train station walking distancr at least they have Amstel Light man this place is empty it's me, the bartender and the empties, hope Secrets has a few more people than here.

Slide a few down and you'll be in the big town before you know it.

iamdrgonzo
04-07-2011, 11:57 PM
Slide a few down and you'll be in the big town before you know it.

This Amstels for you Helvis, cheers!

amberskyi
04-08-2011, 01:11 AM
is there a time that everyone is meeting because i wont be able to come till late...like 2 or 3...

iamdrgonzo
04-08-2011, 01:14 AM
is there a time that everyone is meeting because i wont be able to come till late...like 2 or 3...

Come whenever, I'll still buy ya a drink or 3

iamdrgonzo
04-08-2011, 01:16 AM
I'm on the 7:13 to Penn woo wooo

amberskyi
04-08-2011, 01:42 AM
Come whenever, I'll still buy ya a drink or 3

im going hold you to that ;) .im coming with a guy friend so dont be afraid to come up and say hey anyway....

Helvis2012
04-08-2011, 01:44 AM
I'm on the 7:13 to Penn woo wooo

Dig!

iamdrgonzo
04-08-2011, 01:54 AM
im going hold you to that ;) .im coming with a guy friend so dont be afraid to come up and say hey anyway....

Of course I'll come and say hey. I'll be the weirdo with the beard as if that narrows it down.

iamdrgonzo
04-08-2011, 02:23 AM
Woodside, one stop from NY fuckin city

iamdrgonzo
04-08-2011, 02:24 AM
PS I gotta pee

iamdrgonzo
04-08-2011, 02:25 AM
Alchol and coffee make Gonzo do the pee pee dance

amberskyi
04-08-2011, 02:37 AM
Woodside, one stop from NY fuckin city

ahaha.....your so close to my house

iamdrgonzo
04-08-2011, 02:48 AM
ahaha.....your so close to my house

If I had only known

iamdrgonzo
04-08-2011, 02:54 AM
Layafette I am here!

Helvis2012
04-08-2011, 02:54 AM
Alchol and coffee make Gonzo do the pee pee dance

Go to Rudy's Bar at 44 and Ninth Avenue on the west side of the street.
Only 10 blocks from Penn. Best bar in the neighborhood.

iamdrgonzo
04-08-2011, 03:05 AM
Go to Rudy's Bar at 44 and Ninth Avenue on the west side of the street.
Only 10 blocks from Penn. Best bar in the neighborhood.

Just drained my Long Island white snake at the TGIF on the LIRR concourse I'll see which way the wind blows me after I finsih my Amstel

tvman999
04-08-2011, 03:11 AM
Another good bar is BILLY MARKS WEST 29ST & 9 AV(CORNER)

Its 2 blocks from Secrets --- see ya all Later!!

amberskyi
04-08-2011, 03:16 AM
Just drained my Long Island white snake at the TGIF on the LIRR concourse I'll see which way the wind blows me after I finsih my Amstel

damn your trying to get fucked up tonight huh lol

iamdrgonzo
04-08-2011, 03:23 AM
Just getting the pump primed my darling

scubaman
04-08-2011, 04:09 AM
My surprise guest just cancelled. Maybe next time

iamdrgonzo
04-08-2011, 04:31 AM
I made it to Secrets you all owe me a beer

Klinghoffer 660C
04-08-2011, 04:34 AM
I made it to Secrets you all owe me a beer

What is the party like? Are there many people there yet?

iamdrgonzo
04-08-2011, 04:50 AM
Its like empty I'm the first viticm.

Met the lovely Susi and I can type that her pics do not do her any justice.

Hot hot hot would be an understatement

ed_jaxon
04-08-2011, 07:35 AM
tell Susi I am sorry I cant be there but next time.

flabbybody
04-08-2011, 03:03 PM
thank you susi for introducing everyone as a bottom. love ya.... you look gorgeous.
very nice turnout and great meeting everyone. wish I didn't feel like walking death right now. TGIF

tvman999
04-08-2011, 05:54 PM
FISHIIII......love you !!

magus13
04-08-2011, 06:21 PM
I'm like a Zombie at work but it was worth it. Meeting guys from the board was a blast. The talent of the girls was prettygood as well. Maybe Luchos next time for a change of pace.

rockabilly
04-08-2011, 06:34 PM
Too bad i missed out , and right when i became available again.

But i would've just depressed everyone w/ my heartbreak and wanton emo-ness.

Fuck my life. :(

tvman999
04-08-2011, 07:05 PM
:geek:Very fishiiiiii:dancing:

yes, your bottom boy forever ! :Bowdown:

Helvis2012
04-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Great party. Was fun meeting everyone....very hung over right now!

amberskyi
04-08-2011, 09:20 PM
i came soooo late.the only person i think i met was flabbybody lol.the rest of the night was me trying to hang out and drink with my friend like a normal person while guys stared at me like i was surreal or something lol.

tvman999
04-08-2011, 11:43 PM
"drink with my friend like a normal person while guys stared at me like i was surreal or something lol" Thats a good thing...beautiful !!

magus13
04-09-2011, 02:21 AM
THERE YOU GO .. YOU LOVE THOSE GAY BARSSSSS YOU SUC A BOTTOOMMMM LOL KISES:fuckin:
I definately love u. You were your usual fun crazy amazing self last night. Talk to u soon.

dlbi22
04-09-2011, 02:56 AM
sounds like it was terrible

Helvis2012
04-09-2011, 03:46 AM
sounds like it was terrible

Interesting....what makes you say that? I had fun; it seemed like all the HA people I met were having a good time.

fred41
04-09-2011, 04:43 AM
Too bad i missed out , and right when i became available again.

But i would've just depressed everyone w/ my heartbreak and wanton emo-ness.

Fuck my life. :(

Sorry to hear that Rock.

iamdrgonzo
04-09-2011, 01:09 PM
Secrets was a good time, word to the wise don't show up at 10PM although there were a few folks there it really didn't get going until after midnite.

I had a good time it was awesome to have meet some of the folks at HA in person.

Never ever, ever ride the train for 6 hours in one day what a mistake and always know the train schedule I left Secrets around 3:00AM (ran out of steam had been drinking for 15 hours) got to Penn at 3:15AM and waited until 5:11AM for next train, didn't get home until 9:AM on Friday.

Next time I'll get hotel room and make a weekend of it.

Hopefully I'll be seeing some of the HA folks this coming Thursday, 14Apr11, at Secrets, I'll be there after midnite.

iamdrgonzo
04-09-2011, 01:11 PM
i came soooo late.the only person i think i met was flabbybody lol.the rest of the night was me trying to hang out and drink with my friend like a normal person while guys stared at me like i was surreal or something lol.

Sorry I missed you. I ran out of steam next time drinks on me:party:

hwbs
04-09-2011, 04:03 PM
The worst part if u don't drive is the shame train......

iamdrgonzo
04-09-2011, 05:15 PM
The worst part if u don't drive is the shame train......

No question.

iamdrgonzo
04-09-2011, 05:18 PM
[you are such a pussy my friend ..fishiiii:geek:

Spank you very much. I'll be back next week for an encore performance.

tvman999
04-10-2011, 03:25 AM
Spank you very much. I'll be back next week for an encore performance.

Hmmmm....sounds to me like some one is hooked:wiggle:

Maybe next time we should consider Sunny's other party CLUB REMIX, its a Friday party....then those of you that work would not have to take off a day and would have the weekend to recover. NO RUSH I am still broke and unemployed :cry:

As someone who has been to Secrets many a time, I would rate the night we were there as average. I have definitely seen nights that were much more dead, but as well I have seen nights where things were much more crazy. Special guest performances and girls dancing on the bar, the back room going crazy and such. But those kind of times do not happen as the norm, maybe the upcoming summer season will bring the heat !!!

I do actually think the place could have been empty and as long as Susi was there to hang with us our small group of gents would have been very well entertained ......... fishiiii!!!!

Helvis2012
04-10-2011, 06:55 AM

Maybe next time we should consider Sunny's other party CLUB REMIX, its a Friday party....then those of you that work would not have to take off a day and would have the weekend to recover. NO RUSH I am still broke and unemployed :cry:

As someone who has been to Secrets many a time, I would rate the night we were there as average. I have definitely seen nights that were much more dead, but as well I have seen nights where things were much more crazy. Special guest performances and girls dancing on the bar, the back room going crazy and such. But those kind of times do not happen as the norm, maybe the upcoming summer season will bring the heat !!!

I do actually think the place could have been empty and as long as Susi was there to hang with us our small group of gents would have been very well entertained ......... fishiiii!!!!

Yeah...that's why I thought so many fuckable girls were there all night.

dlbi22
04-11-2011, 03:26 AM
damn susi

iamdrgonzo
04-11-2011, 01:07 PM
but you are my friend lol:jerkoff

We can't possibly be friends, unless of course you mean friends with "benefits".

Friends that play together stay together.

iamdrgonzo
04-11-2011, 01:13 PM

:party:

See you on Thursday. I'll also be in town for Friday maybe I'll check out Remix too.

amberskyi
04-11-2011, 08:53 PM

See you on Thursday. I'll also be in town for Friday maybe I'll check out Remix too.

you still owe me that drink lol

ed_jaxon
04-11-2011, 10:13 PM
Did you have fun Amber?

I know you were somewhat leery at first.

amberskyi
04-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Did you have fun Amber?

I know you were somewhat leery at first.

i went so late that most of the people were gone.i meet three of the members who were cool.im probably going to go again this tuesday or thursday since last time i brought my guy friend and didnt really interact with any of the other guys there.

ed_jaxon
04-11-2011, 10:34 PM
You are getting better at taking pics of your ass though.

That was one of my goals, get a decent ass pic of you.

flabbybody
04-11-2011, 10:40 PM
it's a little awkward going the first time, but when you come back and start seeing familiar faces it will seem much more natural

amberskyi
04-11-2011, 10:54 PM
You are getting better at taking pics of your ass though.

That was one of my goals, get a decent ass pic of you.

lol.maybe ill see you this summer.keep gix away from me tho -__- lol

amberskyi
04-11-2011, 10:55 PM
it's a little awkward going the first time, but when you come back and start seeing familiar faces it will seem much more natural

maybe ill see you again this week ;)

dlbi22
04-12-2011, 12:15 AM
susi will you marry me?

magus13
04-12-2011, 02:25 AM
Ill be there Thursday. Amber try and come sorry I missed you the other night.

Lady Deja
04-12-2011, 03:54 AM
lol @ Susi! I had fun for the few moments that I was at the party. All the gents I met were lovely...but anyone who's a friend of Flabbybody is a friend of mine ;-) I hope this starts a fun-filled spring/summer at Sunny's Parties! Catch you all next time...
xoxoxo
Lady D

baller212
04-12-2011, 04:13 AM
whens the next group event??

Helvis2012
04-12-2011, 05:14 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/customavatars/avatar68924_7.gif (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?u=68924) iamdrgonzo (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?u=68924) http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/images/ca_serenity/statusicon/user_offline.gif
Assman MD
Junior Poster

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/images/icons/icon1.gif Re: Hung Angels Meet Up?

Originally Posted by tvman999 http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/images/ca_serenity/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=912452#post912452) Hmmmm....sounds to me like some one is hooked:wiggle:

You're going to tear it up this weekend, huh? Nice. :rock2

I might have to shift a few things....

iamdrgonzo
04-12-2011, 12:32 PM
the only thing he is going to tear is his ass ..lol:fuckin:

Love you too :fuckin::jerkoff

iamdrgonzo
04-12-2011, 12:37 PM
You're going to tear it up this weekend, huh? Nice. :rock2

I might have to shift a few things....

Shift away Helvis.

Can you hear Susi's siren song calling you back to Secrets?

BiCuriousGeorge
04-12-2011, 09:24 PM

Yes! A Friday night would be much better for those of us who can't go during the week because of work. If you all do this again on a Friday at Remix then I am definitely there.

leedsbloke_2002
04-12-2011, 09:36 PM
Wish I was in US! grrrrr

dlbi22
04-13-2011, 01:28 AM
are you a good house keeper and provider . lol:geek:

of course :)

amberskyi
04-13-2011, 11:29 AM
Ill be there Thursday. Amber try and come sorry I missed you the other night.

yea.ill be there

scubaman
04-13-2011, 05:16 PM
yea.ill be there

Early I hope.

iamdrgonzo
04-14-2011, 06:03 PM
girl please:jerkoff

Will you be wearing your fishnet body stocking tonite?

iamdrgonzo
04-14-2011, 08:54 PM
Alrighty, I drove to Ronkonkoma this week and have made my connection with time to spare.

Me big brain primate, me know planning ahead, me not make same mistakes as last week, unga, bunga, binga, bunga, wooo, wooo.

iamdrgonzo
04-15-2011, 10:42 AM
I once was there but now I've gone.

Nighty night, I'm going to catch you rabbit.

Angeles Cid
04-15-2011, 05:01 PM
how about meeting up in Argentina? Anyone here?

iamdrgonzo
04-15-2011, 08:55 PM
lol crazy girl

You so funny Susi, are you going to Remix tonight?

iamdrgonzo
04-15-2011, 09:17 PM
lol crazy girl

You so funny Susi, are you going to Remix tonight?

iamdrgonzo
04-15-2011, 11:13 PM
yes i will stop by bianca at bamboo first and rimix after 12

Bamboo?

iamdrgonzo
04-15-2011, 11:49 PM
yes bamboo on 39 between 5 and madison than go to rimix . i may see you at rimix after 12

Ok maybe I will see you there sweetness

Helvis2012
04-16-2011, 06:12 AM
Ok maybe I will see you there sweetness

Dude, you're on a roll. Hit'n the scene hard.

iamdrgonzo
04-16-2011, 03:03 PM
Dude, you're on a roll. Hit'n the scene hard.

I never made it out to Remix on Friday. I ended up downing a couple, five, six bloody mary's at the hotel bar, rolled a big fattie then crashed at around 11:30PM.

The mind was willing but the body was unable.

I be back in the big town 1st or 2nd week of May, hopefully I'll catch you then.