PDA

View Full Version : XBiz Awards Congratulations to Mia Isabella

GroobySteven
02-10-2011, 10:27 PM
With all the negativism on this board, I'm surprised not to see someone mention Mia Isabella's clean up at the Xbiz awards last night.

Not only did she win Transexual Performer of the Year butalso Alternative Product of the Year for the outrageoustoy collection, she's released.

CONGRATULATIONS MIA ISABELLA - WELL DESERVED.

Also America's Next Top Tranny 6 won the Best DVD Transsexual DVD - so even though, I feel Morgan Bailey's Bad Day was once again robbed, congratulations to them and their stars, Amy Daly, Jesse, Celeste and Astrid.You can see that DVD here:America's Next Top Tranny 6 (http://www.groobyvod.com/video/168045/America%27s-Next-Top-Tranny-Season-6)

BellaBellucci
02-10-2011, 10:41 PM
With all the negativism on this board... I feel Morgan Bailey's Bad Day was once again robbed.

That's all I see when I read this post because, as usual, you couldn't just congratulate a girl without plugging something of your own. And what's worse is you talk of 'negativism' (of course you mean 'negativity'), but then complain when MBBD doesn't win an award. Well, I saw MBBD, and I'm sorry, but with the exception of the gas station scene, it really didn't deserve one. It was good, but certainly not great.

I think your sense of entitlement is clouding your judgment again. :geek:</rant>

Congratulations to Mia.

~BB~

J_178169
02-10-2011, 10:45 PM
Yay Mia!!!!

DeliaTS
02-10-2011, 10:57 PM
Congrats to Mia!! Awesome to see her get the recognition she deserves. 1st class from head to toe.

Nikka
02-10-2011, 10:59 PM
congrats Mia :)

GroobySteven
02-10-2011, 11:00 PM
Congrats to Mia!! Awesome to see her get the recognition she deserves. 1st class from head to toe.

Delia - did you get my email? Want $$?

Nikka
02-10-2011, 11:05 PM

I want $$ seanchai

AmyDaly
02-10-2011, 11:06 PM
That's all I see when I read this post because, as usual, you couldn't just congratulate a girl without plugging something of your own. And what's worse is you talk of 'negativism' (of course you mean 'negativity'), but then complain when MBBD doesn't win an award. Well, I saw MBBD, and I'm sorry, but with the exception of the gas station scene, it really didn't deserve one. It was good, but certainly not great.

I think your sense of entitlement is clouding your judgment again. :geek:</rant>

Congratulations to Mia.

~BB~

Did you watch ANTT6 before you made this statement? If not, then you should re-think your statement. Because you would be exactly like the judges of AVN and prolly XBIZ too. Atleast one of the AVN Judges admitted to me that they didn't even watch the content. So.......yea. You would make a great AVN Judge.

But I don't want to siderail a thread as Bella tends to make this happen. Congratulations Mia. You had a great body of work this year : )

GroobySteven
02-10-2011, 11:09 PM
I want $$ seanchai

You want $$$ not $$.

Nikka
02-10-2011, 11:12 PM
You want $$$ not $$.

hehehehehehhee

BellaBellucci
02-10-2011, 11:19 PM
Did you watch ANTT6 before you made this statement? If not, then you should re-think your statement. Because you would be exactly like the judges of AVN and prolly XBIZ too. Atleast one of the AVN Judges admitted to me that they didn't even watch the content. So.......yea. You would make a great AVN Judge.

Yes I watched ANTT6 and I thought it was a lot better than MBBD. You of all people should know MBBD's most major flaw: you were the one inexplicably and sloppily cut out, and then back into, the final scene with Morgan and Hazel.

By the way, Hazel's a terrific actress. She has a presence that is undeniable, unlike you in this movie who instead comes off looking like an afterthought. I don't even like you and I still think you deserved better.

~BB~

AmyDaly
02-10-2011, 11:25 PM
Yes I watched ANTT6 and I thought it was a lot better than MBBD. You of all people should know MBBD's most major flaw: you were the one inexplicably and sloppily cut out, and then back into, the final scene with Morgan and Hazel.

By the way, Hazel's a terrific actress. She has a presence that is undeniable, unlike you in this movie who instead comes off looking like an afterthought. I don't even like you and I still think you deserved better.

~BB~

Thats because it was an afterthought. The movie was pretty much done by the time I came along and they wanted to add me in. That was the first DVD I actually shot. If you actually watched both, then more power to you. You are entitled to your own opinion.

BellaBellucci
02-10-2011, 11:30 PM
Thats because it was an afterthought.

I know. My point was that it was really obvious. That's all. It's that kind of thing that makes it harder to justify giving it an award. Yes, I know the AVNs are rigged, but that doesn't change the fact that the editing ruined that scene.

~BB~

lovesall
02-11-2011, 12:50 AM
Congrats Mia!!!

WendyWilliams
02-11-2011, 01:06 AM
Amy dont twist things, he said he didnt recognize you NOT that he didnt watch the videos. Mark Kernes has done ALOT for the ts genre at AVN and he is a great asset to us so unless you are speaking of someone besides the twitter rant you have please dont twist things and be totally honest.

***Mia's PR lady did an amazing job with promoting Mia with Xbiz and keep her relevant...

AmyDaly
02-11-2011, 01:15 AM
Amy dont twist things, he said he didnt recognize you NOT that he didnt watch the videos. Mark Kernes has done ALOT for the ts genre at AVN and he is a great asset to us so unless you are speaking of someone besides the twitter rant you have please dont twist things and be totally honest.

Twist things? He said "I have never seen any of your work" after seeing my face AND me telling him my name. Had no clue who I was by name or face. How is that twisting things? I was in 4 nominated titles and nominated as a performer. Thats ATLEAST 5 times he would of had to watch me perform. And I was in ANTT 6, which won the avn. Those are facts. Not twisting anything.

Please elaborate on how I am not being honest. I don't really care if I won or not and didn't expect to win. But I do expect judges to be fair and actually watch the performers/dvds.

AllanahStarrNYC
02-11-2011, 01:18 AM
Congrats MIA :)

MissBStar
02-11-2011, 01:26 AM
Congrats to Mia =D

BellaBellucci
02-11-2011, 01:40 AM
Twist things? He said "I have never seen any of your work" after seeing my face AND me telling him my name. Had no clue who I was by name or face. How is that twisting things? I was in 4 nominated titles and nominated as a performer. Thats ATLEAST 5 times he would of had to watch me perform. And I was in ANTT 6, which won the avn. Those are facts. Not twisting anything.

Please elaborate on how I am not being honest. I don't really care if I won or not and didn't expect to win. But I do expect judges to be fair and actually watch the performers/dvds.

For the record, I'm actually with you on this one.

~BB~

DeliaTS
02-11-2011, 01:42 AM

Greetings,

The inspiration to contact you is simply divine providence I am making in this proposition because I have to seek the partnership of a reliable person to help me realize this project. Let me start by introducing myself. I am an international business consultant,am based in the United Kindom. Previously on a year auditing contract with a finacial company in KUALA LUMPURE MALAYSIA i discovered some viable and legal funds deposit with this financial company without a beneficiary. I have an obscured business suggestion for you and as well i seek your services in this private and confidential matter which will benefit the interest of the both of us.On my inspection and auditing with this financial company I discovered some boxes containing sum huge amount of funds in cash and they are all in United states dollars. I write to seek your indulgence and assistance in the securing and the receiving of this boxes containing this funds as the beneficiary.We will move this funds to your country through legal means as am in the position of making you the beneficiary of this deposits containing this funds through an insider who works at the financial company. I am proposing to make this deal with you for us to go into investment with the funds we will realise out of the boxes. Please note that every piece of information I am giving you is based on information verified and confirmed by me before contacting you.At the conclusion of this transaction, you will be given 50% of the total amount, 50% will be for myself.We will both join hand together to bring this to a safe and successful conclusion with our maximum coporations. Let me
know if you can handle this transaction

That was you??? :)

No, actually I didn't get your email. Not sure where you sent it to? Of course I would like the $$$ and one of those fancy trophies would be nice too! Hit me up at Delia@DeliaTS.com

scubaman
02-11-2011, 02:24 AM

Greetings,

The inspiration to contact you is simply divine providence I am making in this proposition because I have to seek the partnership of a reliable person to help me realize this project. Let me start by introducing myself. I am an international business consultant,am based in the United Kindom. Previously on a year auditing contract with a finacial company in KUALA LUMPURE MALAYSIA i discovered some viable and legal funds deposit with this financial company without a beneficiary. I have an obscured business suggestion for you and as well i seek your services in this private and confidential matter which will benefit the interest of the both of us.On my inspection and auditing with this financial company I discovered some boxes containing sum huge amount of funds in cash and they are all in United states dollars. I write to seek your indulgence and assistance in the securing and the receiving of this boxes containing this funds as the beneficiary.We will move this funds to your country through legal means as am in the position of making you the beneficiary of this deposits containing this funds through an insider who works at the financial company. I am proposing to make this deal with you for us to go into investment with the funds we will realise out of the boxes. Please note that every piece of information I am giving you is based on information verified and confirmed by me before contacting you.At the conclusion of this transaction, you will be given 50% of the total amount, 50% will be for myself.We will both join hand together to bring this to a safe and successful conclusion with our maximum coporations. Let me
know if you can handle this transaction

Absolutely classic.

Also, Congratulations to Mia on winning.

tsdvdman
02-11-2011, 03:21 AM
Mia is off the charts. Her scenes are mind blowin. She's come a long way from Strokers and deserves every bit of accolades.

onmyknees
02-11-2011, 03:35 AM

No, actually I didn't get your email. Not sure where you sent it to? Of course I would like the $$$ and one of those fancy trophies would be nice too! Hit me up at Delia@DeliaTS.com

Love it. Best Post Ever ! LMAO

MrsKellyPierce
02-11-2011, 03:51 AM
Congrats to Mia, so happy for her :)

Brittany St Jordan
02-11-2011, 04:01 AM
Way to kick some ass Mia!!!! Congrats ;)

Star Angel 86
02-11-2011, 04:08 AM
Congratulation Mia Isabella !!!! Now there's a lass I truly miss posting here at the forum a true class act and I loved when she would post her updated pix,they were always such a pleasure view.:mrgreen:8):cheers:

loren
02-11-2011, 05:57 AM
:cheers:Congrats Mia:Bowdown:

bassman2546
02-12-2011, 04:22 PM
I'm very happy for Mia. Her videos over the past year or so have gradually given us more each time. Rather than just sit there and stroke her monster cock, she's really given us some good fucking content. I think she's at the point right now where she needs to continue taking it to another level. Fucking and being fucked by guys is good but most of her vids have been just that. Seeing her with other big named Tgirls and ultimately a woman would be sweet as hell.

TSMichelleAustin
02-12-2011, 04:53 PM
She is a sweet person! Met her at tranny awards! Congrats Mia! Now I wonder if her surgery in May will still go on as planned? Just curious!