PDA

View Full Version : Stalkers have any of you ladies ever had one?

drock
02-08-2011, 06:20 AM
I know a lot of girls get stalked and celebrities i'm jus curious if any of you ladies ever had any stalkers.. i.e.. overly obsessed clients, stans, or ex boy friends that didn't wanna take no for an answer..

phobun
02-08-2011, 08:52 AM
I know a lot of girls get stalked and celebrities i'm jus curious if any of you ladies ever had any stalkers.. i.e.. overly obsessed clients, stans, or ex boy friends that didn't wanna take no for an answer..

At least a couple of the girls have dealt with the...
S.T.F.

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2011, 09:15 AM
yes, crazy fans..crazy!

nonnonnon
02-08-2011, 09:18 AM
there's this hot night manager at mcdonalds and I'm always trying to catch her name while I'm waiting in line so I go there more than I would normally. I wish she wore a nametag lol
does that count?

phobun
02-08-2011, 09:28 AM
there's this hot night manager at mcdonalds and I'm always trying to catch her name while I'm waiting in line

McDonald's!?!

I guess if a guy will swallow loads, he'll eat anything.

britneymarkham
02-08-2011, 09:29 AM
YESSSSSS! one of the many reasones i pulled out of the adult industry its just creepy to me

SirCumsAlot
02-08-2011, 09:30 AM
McDonald's!?!

I guess if a guy will swallow loads, he'll eat anything.

nope not true. I dont eat mushrooms or pork

TsVanessa69
02-08-2011, 10:55 AM
2 trannys
one still is
the other can't because of a court order

NascarNation
02-08-2011, 02:06 PM
I think most all men have stalked some female at some point in their lives lol

Beaner
02-09-2011, 03:12 AM
yes, crazy fans..crazy!

Were they peeping in your windows? lol

BellaBellucci
02-09-2011, 03:20 AM
I think most all men have stalked some female at some point in their lives lol

Well then. That's a comforting thought. :rolleyes:

~BB~

NascarNation
02-09-2011, 03:26 AM
Well then. That's a comforting thought. :rolleyes:

~BB~

yes and most women dont even know when theyre being stalked. now you can sleep good at night lol

Amalia
02-09-2011, 04:36 PM
I'd rather meet Johnny Walker than Tranny Stalker

Ryz
02-09-2011, 04:50 PM
I'm currently cyber stalking this girl. Oh how I love the internet

drock
02-09-2011, 05:53 PM
At least a couple of the girls have dealt with the...
S.T.F.

I'm sure it's probably a lot more common than we think..

One of the most bizzare incidents that i've heard about was the black chick who threatened to cut up Catherine Zeta Jones and feed her to the dogs because she wanted Michael Douglas.

lisaparadise
02-09-2011, 06:08 PM
I know a lot of girls get stalked and celebrities i'm jus curious if any of you ladies ever had any stalkers.. i.e.. overly obsessed clients, stans, or ex boy friends that didn't wanna take no for an answer..yes i get followed home about once a month coming from timmies or shopping and its kinda scary when they sit outside for hours.

drock
02-09-2011, 07:01 PM
yes i get followed home about once a month coming from timmies or shopping and its kinda scary when they sit outside for hours.

You never invite them in for tea or coffee? j/k.. :).

ed_jaxon
02-09-2011, 07:16 PM
yes i get followed home about once a month coming from timmies or shopping and its kinda scary when they sit outside for hours.

I will speak to Ryz about that Lisa. He really is harmless.

BigDF
02-09-2011, 07:32 PM
I think most all men have stalked some female at some point in their lives lolI think we're in a question of semantics here, since the meaning of stalking has been legally changed over the years. Not sure of the OP's meaning, if he's speaking of the crime of stalking which would be different than the original definition of the word which has more to do with hunting. 1 definition in Websters' is to pursue stealthily, which I hope is what the quote above means. Of course, taken too far, that behavior moves into the legal realm in which stalking becomes much more sinister. I've got a friend who is still trying to get her life back together after such problems and it's really been tough on her. Although the tone of this thread seems a bit light hearted, this is no laughing matter.

Just my opinion.
Dave

lisaparadise
02-09-2011, 07:41 PM
I will speak to Ryz about that Lisa. He really is harmless.lol im sure he is but it cant be him cause these guys drive cars and not skateboards lol

lisaparadise
02-09-2011, 07:42 PM
You never invite them in for tea or coffee? j/k.. :).lol,no i just open my curtains and play with myself while im looking out naked lol

ed_jaxon
02-09-2011, 08:24 PM
lol im sure he is but it cant be him cause these guys drive cars and not skateboards lol

Bwahahaha

Ryz
02-09-2011, 10:08 PM
I will speak to Ryz about that Lisa. He really is harmless.

lol im sure he is but it cant be him cause these guys drive cars and not skateboards lol

LOL fuck both of you

lisaparadise
02-09-2011, 10:47 PM
LOL fuck both of youroflmfao,you know we love ya or we wouldnt be messin with ya lol

Nikka
02-10-2011, 12:40 AM
many times

Beaner
02-10-2011, 12:55 AM
many times

Do you got a nice ass?

NascarNation
02-15-2011, 05:58 AM
I think we're in a question of semantics here, since the meaning of stalking has been legally changed over the years. Not sure of the OP's meaning, if he's speaking of the crime of stalking which would be different than the original definition of the word which has more to do with hunting. 1 definition in Websters' is to pursue stealthily, which I hope is what the quote above means. Of course, taken too far, that behavior moves into the legal realm in which stalking becomes much more sinister. I've got a friend who is still trying to get her life back together after such problems and it's really been tough on her. Although the tone of this thread seems a bit light hearted, this is no laughing matter.

Just my opinion.
Dave

I'm not talking about that kind of stalking to where someone gets rattled and things get out of hand just harmless stalking paying too much attention to the girl.