PDA

View Full Version : The Tranny Awards were a blast!

Willie Escalade
02-06-2011, 11:30 PM
LOTS of hot girls around...and lots of pictures taken. As soon as I recover (and get the pictures off of my camera), I'll be posting a few here. So stay tuned!

Wow...Victoria Porshe and Danni Daniels...statuesque!!

BLKGSXR
02-06-2011, 11:37 PM
VANIITY! Jessica Fox!

tsdvdman
02-06-2011, 11:38 PM
LOTS of hot girls around...and lots of pictures taken. As soon as I recover (and get the pictures off of my camera), I'll be posting a few here. So stay tuned!

Wow...Victoria Porshe and Danni Daniels...statuesque!!
Looking forward to the pics brotha man..

stillies77
02-06-2011, 11:40 PM
Who won some shit?

BLKGSXR
02-07-2011, 12:08 AM
Yoite had the Honor to meet myself and OEM lol...:p
Tall Black men is what we are I guess....Shit was guts.

TSMichelleAustin
02-07-2011, 02:19 AM
I had a blast!!

Best DVD: Morgan's Bad Day
Best DVD Director: Buddy Wood
Best Up and Cummer: Domino Presley

There are more but I cant think right now! LOL!

I had a great time! Thanks to everyone for cumming out!!!!

Realgirls4me
02-07-2011, 02:36 AM
Pictures,Pictures,Pictures,Please!!!

:)

kilakali
02-07-2011, 03:00 AM

:)
Here are a few I took..My date the beautiful Victoria Porshe....:)

MrsKellyPierce
02-07-2011, 03:04 AM
Congrats to

Domino Presley Best up and cummer and Shemale Yums Girl of the Year
Britney Markham Best Shemalestrokers Girl of the year
Angelina Valentina for winning best non-ts performer - I told her today she had no idea lol
Joanna Jet and Tony Vee Lifetime Achievement Awards

Oh loved Yasmine's and Domino's dresses!

GroobySteven
02-07-2011, 03:09 AM
Best Solo Model : Bailey Jay
Best Website Performer : Celeste
Best DVD Performer : Jessica Foxx.

Lifetime Achievement : Joanna Jet
Lifetime Ahievement 2 : Tony Vee

Best Solo Site : MandyTgirl.com
Best Indie Site : DeliaTS.com
Best FREE Site : HungAngels.com

I'll be doing a full write up tomorrow.

Thanks to all who came - you were brilliant.

Ryz
02-07-2011, 03:09 AM
Interesting....

GroobySteven
02-07-2011, 03:11 AM
SMY Model of Year : Domino
BTG Model of Year : Sheeba Starr
Shemale Strokers Model of Year : Brittany Markham

britneymarkham
02-07-2011, 04:48 AM
Thank u everyone for a wonderful night and a short but fnnnnn career i had shooting

Silcc69
02-07-2011, 05:02 AM
Thank u everyone for a wonderful night and a short but fnnnnn career i had shooting

So u are retiring?

britneymarkham
02-07-2011, 05:11 AM
yes i am i am focusing 100 percent into commeiting my intire focus on becomeing a police officer then a lawyer

Brittany St Jordan
02-07-2011, 05:15 AM
I had a great time at the awards!!!! It was well worth the trip from to DC to be able to meet everyone. I can't wait to do it all again next year.

Bigguy
02-07-2011, 05:26 AM

I spotted these pictures on flickr:
http://tinyurl.com/659swyn

Looks like a great event, wish I could have gone to it.

nonnonnon
02-07-2011, 06:24 AM
I should've bet everything I had on Domino lol

TSLexiWade
02-07-2011, 09:24 AM
TALK ABOUT A NIGHT?!?! I haven't had that much fun in a while... It was soooo nice to finally meet some beautiful girls such as, Domino, Morgan Bailey, Hazel, Michelle Austin, Brittany St. Jordan & OMG - SOOO MANY MORE!

I have to say tho, can't say that I really remember too much past the red carpet - so if you see photos & I look drunk, HAHAHAHA :party: NO, I was filthy.

Great night, great fun - beautiful girls everywhere & TONS OF FUN! HUGE thank you to Steven, Buddy Wood, Sparky Snakeden & everybody else for putting on such an amazing event! Can't wait til next year! :jerkoff

tsmandy
02-07-2011, 09:28 AM
My website is Mandy-Mitchell.com I look forward to recieving the award. So nice seeing everyone. Thanks everyone for making it such a positive night. xo

FIRSTTIMER
02-07-2011, 01:14 PM
Pictures look great.Looks to have been a very good turn out.As always the ladies look stunning.

amberskyi
02-07-2011, 02:02 PM
victoria porche is just fucking stunning.gorgeous gorgeous girl!

tsdvdman
02-07-2011, 05:20 PM
victoria porche is just fucking stunning.gorgeous gorgeous girl!
You took the words right out of my mouth,,OMG she is HOTT!!

GroobySteven
02-07-2011, 06:00 PM
My website is Mandy-Mitchell.com I look forward to recieving the award. So nice seeing everyone. Thanks everyone for making it such a positive night. xo

URRRRGH -one giant sized promotion for MANDY-MITCHELL.COM coming up because I keep fucking it up and calling it the wrong site!
Sorry Mandy.

lisaparadise
02-07-2011, 06:24 PM
victoria porche is just fucking stunning.gorgeous gorgeous girl!oh ya i dont think ive seen her before today and wow absolutly stunning.

LibertyHarkness
02-07-2011, 06:39 PM
looked a fun fun night x congrats to all he winners and noms x

amberskyi
02-07-2011, 06:52 PM
oh ya i dont think ive seen her before today and wow absolutly stunning.

used to be friends on facebook.always thought she was pretty,these pics just confirmed it.she reminds me alittle of young lil kim

BLKGSXR
02-07-2011, 09:18 PM
I know myself and Willie Escalade have busy days with work today otherwise I would have posted the photos myself...I might send them to him so he can watermark em ^_^ lol.
That said we both have an amazing amount of content. Ton of photos.
I wont be able to do anything till like 1am CA time as I will be at work till 1230.

Brittany St Jordan
02-07-2011, 09:23 PM
looked a fun fun night x congrats to all he winners and noms x

I was so hoping to see you there. Hopefully next year ;)

Felicia Katt
02-07-2011, 09:24 PM
As always, thanks for including me in the pics. It was a really fun nite and while some may have gotten awards, everyone who was nominated was a winner as was the whole TG adult entertainment community. Congrats and kudos to Grooby for all they did to make it such a special evening for everyone in attendance.

FK

Star Angel 86
02-07-2011, 09:26 PM
Best Indie Site : DeliaTS.com

Now this truly makes me happy seeing Delia receive an award a gorgeous lass and and true class act.:mrgreen:8):cheers:

Willie Escalade
02-07-2011, 10:01 PM
I took the day off of work today since I wasn't feeling too well. Needless to say, I'm going to start weeding out the bad pictures I took in preparation of blogging them. So again...BE PATIENT!

rockabilly
02-07-2011, 10:05 PM
Congrats to the winners.

TSMichelleAustin
02-07-2011, 10:35 PM
I think I will be back hosting next year! It was a great success and only means next year it will be at a bigger venue, the turn out was amazing! I am so happy I was a part of it and could help Sparky and Buddy put it all together!

I also want to give a shout out to Taylor McGhee for being such a great co-host! U had the crowed laughing with ur stupid jokes! LOL!

drock
02-08-2011, 12:05 AM
Here are a few I took..My date the beautiful Victoria Porshe....:)

That was your date she looks gorgeous.. Does she really tower over Sheeba like that??:)

kilakali
02-08-2011, 12:26 AM
That was your date she looks gorgeous.. Does she really tower over Sheeba like that??:)
Yeah Victoria was 6'7 in those heels, and 6'2 without.

ed_jaxon
02-08-2011, 12:58 AM
Sometimes thinking about baseball doesn't help.

ed_jaxon
02-08-2011, 01:00 AM
Kilakali your shit is always on point brother.

And on another note, I was sorry that Scott and Ben did not win as those are my boys, but glad to see HA did carry the day.

Yoite
02-08-2011, 02:45 AM
hot tub... that is all.

Willie Escalade
02-08-2011, 04:13 AM
hot tub... that is all.
You didn't mention the other five naked girls you had in there with you...:Bowdown:

And yes, thinking about baseball didn't help...

luv4Tgirls
02-08-2011, 04:57 AM
The pics of the girls so are Gorgeous, they all looked HOT!!!
Felicia, you looked stunning in that yellow dress :)

Helvis2012
02-08-2011, 05:50 AM
Excellent.....

Sparky Snakeden
02-08-2011, 07:42 AM
I was running around all night but i did manage to get some footage so i put it together for ya to see some of the top tgirls right in the first row, even though you can't see the back it's dark and blocked by the crowd watching it's filled in there!

was a awsome turnout, got kinda crazy busy, i didn't get any photos but i'm sure you'll be seeing plenty pop up from so many guest there!

YouTube - Tranny Awards BackStage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZJ6MJtr_6g)

Felicia Katt
02-08-2011, 08:26 AM
The pics of the girls so are Gorgeous, they all looked HOT!!!
Felicia, you looked stunning in that yellow dress :)
compared to all the hot girls there, I was barely above room temperature, but thank you for the nice compliment! :)

FK

Realgirls4me
02-08-2011, 08:33 AM
Wish I could have attended...looked like a lot of fun.

britneymarkham
02-08-2011, 09:32 AM
awwwww i love u dpsrky u bust ur ass at these events and should get more credit looooooves you!

britneymarkham
02-08-2011, 09:33 AM
sparkeysnakeden i mean lol i love u u bust ur sexy lil ass all the time

Caff_Racer
02-08-2011, 01:37 PM
You didn't mention the other five naked girls you had in there with you...:Bowdown:

And yes, thinking about baseball didn't help...

Try thinking about curling next time, perhaps? :lol:

HuckleBerry
02-08-2011, 02:42 PM
awesome !

DeliaTS
02-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Now this truly makes me happy seeing Delia receive an award a gorgeous lass and and true class act.:mrgreen:8):cheers:

Awww . . . thanks Star Angel and to all the rest who have said kind words about me and my site. I was having some anxiety issues so I didn't make it out to the red carpet or around the room as much as I would have liked to. I feel a little bad that I didn't get to say hello or introduce myself to a few more folks. But it was a fun night and everyone was super nice.

Brittany St Jordan
02-08-2011, 07:58 PM
Awww . . . thanks Star Angel and to all the rest who have said kind words about me and my site. I was having some anxiety issues so I didn't make it out to the red carpet or around the room as much as I would have liked to. I feel a little bad that I didn't get to say hello or introduce myself to a few more folks. But it was a fun night and everyone was super nice.

Well I count myself as one of the lucky ones then since you did come over and talk to me on the way out ;)

luv4Tgirls
02-08-2011, 11:00 PM
Felicia, you underestimate yourself. Yes they were all hot, but I find you very HOT!!

iagodelgado
02-09-2011, 01:43 AM
I was running around all night but i did manage to get some footage so i put it together for ya to see some of the top tgirls right in the first row, even though you can't see the back it's dark and blocked by the crowd watching it's filled in there!

was a awsome turnout, got kinda crazy busy, i didn't get any photos but i'm sure you'll be seeing plenty pop up from so many guest there!

YouTube - Tranny Awards BackStage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZJ6MJtr_6g)

Nice video - quirky - but nice.

Sparky Snakeden
02-09-2011, 02:24 AM
thanx iagodelgado

hey all that had a good time at Saturdays Tranny Awards Party you should come out this Thursday and check out blacktgirls.com Model of the year Sheeba Starr and the lovely Carmen Moore gogo dancing along side with Aliize, Aubrey and more! free before 11pm $10 after

Felicia Katt
02-09-2011, 08:47 AM
Hey girl, I wish I would have known, Katts are made for dragging people around to meet people :) It was really nice to see you again, and I wanted to thank you again for letting my friend tag in with you past the velvet ropes, it was really appreciated.

FK

Felicia Katt
02-09-2011, 08:48 AM
Felicia, you underestimate yourself. Yes they were all hot, but I find you very HOT!!
well, thank you but the only compliment I ever take well is one about my modesty :)

FK

DeliaTS
02-09-2011, 10:23 AM
Well I count myself as one of the lucky ones then since you did come over and talk to me on the way out ;)

It was a pleasure meeting you Brittany. Glad I caught you before I left. You looked magnificent, btw.

Hey girl, I wish I would have known, Katts are made for dragging people around to meet people :smile: It was really nice to see you again, and I wanted to thank you again for letting my friend tag in with you past the velvet ropes, it was really appreciated.

FK

No problem Felicia. Nice seeing you again as well. I had a good time just hanging out with Krissy most of the night. By the end of the evening I was feeling much more at ease but by then the music was pumping so loud that it was hard to carry on any kind of convo. I know, I sound like an old lady, lol.

Brittany St Jordan
02-09-2011, 03:25 PM
It was a pleasure meeting you Brittany. Glad I caught you before I left. You looked magnificent, btw.

awww thank you :dancing:

Willie Escalade
02-09-2011, 07:58 PM
I've blogged some of the pictures I took; you can see them here (http://otola.net/blog/2011/02/09/pics-from-the-tranny-awards-part-one/)...

lisaparadise
02-09-2011, 10:45 PM
willie you look like a really really cool dude,im impressed. great pix thanks.

BLKGSXR
02-09-2011, 10:47 PM
I've blogged some of the pictures I took; you can see them here (http://otola.net/blog/2011/02/09/pics-from-the-tranny-awards-part-one/)...
Pix By Jix v.2 will be up as soon as I send them to Willie Esco. ^_^ work>you people seeing pics lol sorry the truth.

lisaparadise
02-09-2011, 10:48 PM
Pix By Jix v.2 will be up as soon as I send them to Willie Esco. ^_^ work>you people seeing pics lol sorry the truth.speak english bitch and what the hell are you doing to your mom?lol

BLKGSXR
02-09-2011, 10:53 PM
Really Lisa "my job"Work >"sign for greater then" you people.
And dont ever joke about my mother Lisa you do not know me and its extremely rude.

lisaparadise
02-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Really Lisa "my job"Work >"sign for greater then" you people.
And dont ever joke about my mother Lisa you do not know me and its extremely rude.lol chill im just commenting on your avitar geeeeeezzzzzz some people are so sensative lol

rockabilly
02-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Back in the day many fights broke out in the playground because of 2 words ... "Your Momma!"

http://i51.tinypic.com/2j2f8dd.jpg

lisaparadise
02-09-2011, 11:47 PM
Back in the day many fights broke out in the playground because of 2 words ... "Your Momma!"

i51.tinypic.com/2j2f8dd.jpghmmmm im pretty sure ive never heard that back in my day but then again we had a one room school from 1 to 8 and a stall for our horse and buggy lol

rockabilly
02-09-2011, 11:51 PM
And you had to use a slate w/ chalk for your homework and an abacus for math. :p

lisaparadise
02-10-2011, 12:32 AM
And you had to use a slate w/ chalk for your homework and an abacus for math. :pwell judging by my spelling and grammer on here it dosnt take a genious to figure out that i didnt do any homework lol i just wanted to watch my black and white tv cause i sure didnt wanna miss my lawrence welk after school.

lovesall
02-10-2011, 03:36 AM
Willie great pics, wish I could be in your shoes that night, glad to see everyone had a great time!!!

onmyknees
02-10-2011, 03:58 AM
Very Nice Pics...Enjoyed the Link....Props !

uchetal
02-10-2011, 04:27 AM
Congratulations to all the award winners. Such beauty in these pictures.

YasminLee
02-10-2011, 01:51 PM
had such an amazing time...i'll send you guys a copy of the number i did lol...taped from the front not behind....xoxo love everyone