PDA

View Full Version : so hard

bydson1
02-06-2011, 08:38 AM
hi people, only new here so i don't know is this is ok or not. why is it so hard to get to where your going. i know "no pain, no gain" but the hoops u have to go through just to get started on hormones i think is a joke. just frustrated that i have got some growth happening in my boobs, but want more. oh well boo hoo. some of u girls are just so hot it makes me cry. g'day to u all.:frustrated:frustrated:frustrated

nonnonnon
02-06-2011, 10:18 AM
did you rub them? I heard that works

PomonaCA
02-06-2011, 10:31 AM
hi people, only new here so i don't know is this is ok or not. why is it so hard to get to where your going. i know "no pain, no gain" but the hoops u have to go through just to get started on hormones i think is a joke. just frustrated that i have got some growth happening in my boobs, but want more. oh well boo hoo. some of u girls are just so hot it makes me cry. g'day to u all.:frustrated:frustrated:frustrated

It's not easy. My hormone regimen consists of much melatonin right before bedtime. It's all about sacrifices. If you want a good night's sleep, you're going to have to commit yourself to it. Hormones or not, you are who you are.

I hope this helps.

AlternateName
02-06-2011, 11:43 AM
wait, Pomona, i'm wicked confused,, so, you're not some middle aged well-to-do white dude? You are one of the girls on here? I'm wicked confused but if so, i feel bad pushing my view and opinion of being a real man on you earlier, please clear this up for all of us on here,,,,

PomonaCA
02-06-2011, 11:46 AM
wait, Pomona, i'm wicked confused,, so, you're not some middle aged well-to-do white dude? You are one of the girls on here? I'm wicked confused but if so, i feel bad pushing my view and opinion of being a real man on you earlier, please clear this up for all of us on here,,,,

No I'm not white and yes I am on 'mones. I woke up this morning and my budding nipples were sensitive. I am young.

Also, I am young (and hot!)

AlternateName
02-06-2011, 11:51 AM
hahahah,,, ok