PDA

View Full Version : Piss poor performance

nothinglessthan9
01-29-2011, 05:49 PM
I have to say that poor performance seems to be a constant with almost every girl I've ever seen....few exceptions..Vanilla for one... Nancy in Bangkok for another...but generally piss poor. Only to be expected I suppose when you are selling your body for money day after day, year after year. For the record I'm clean, in good shape, mid thirties and respectful to the girls....so I don't believe it's unique to my experience.

Maybe we should open a punters school for technique. Slamming a cock up someones ass and thrusting away does not a decent session make. How about some variety of depth, speed, position, direction ..etc...etc..etcetera.......

For our school, as part of the entry fee we could give everyone a tape measure and an atomic clock so they all know when a 'real' hour is up :-) :ignore:

thoughts??

phobun
01-29-2011, 05:55 PM
I have to say that poor performance seems to be a constant with almost every girl I've ever seen....few exceptions..Vanilla for one... Nancy in Bangkok for another...but generally piss poor. Only to be expected I suppose when you are selling your body for money day after day, year after year. For the record I'm clean, in good shape, mid thirties and respectful to the girls....so I don't believe it's unique to my experience.

Maybe we should open a punters school for technique. Slamming a cock up someones ass and thrusting away does not a decent session make. How about some variety of depth, speed, position, direction ..etc...etc..etcetera.......

For our school, as part of the entry fee we could give everyone a tape measure and an atomic clock so they all know when a 'real' hour is up :-) :ignore:

thoughts??

These girls seriously look down on you white guys who fly in to poorer countries and expect to be anally serviced on the cheap. Give a girl a break... you're not even treating her as a girl if you expect her to top your smelly ass... beside, everyone has a bad day, and you might not have caught them on their best.

nothinglessthan9
01-29-2011, 06:21 PM
agree everyone has off days.

you're assuming I'm white.

...and this is prostitution...let's not ignore the elephant in the room.

nothinglessthan9
01-29-2011, 06:23 PM
These girls seriously look down on you white guys who fly in to poorer countries

....and wasn't aware California was a poor country hahahahahaha

bte
01-29-2011, 06:31 PM

thoughts??

What do you expect? They are faking their attraction to you. They are not attracted to you. They just see you as another source of income. If you want something meaningful then why don't actually try and get in a real relationship with a t-girl instead of paying for it.

perrorojo
01-29-2011, 10:07 PM
The key here is don't go for the super stars.
If they have enough exposure that we are supposed
recognise them by name, they are too jaded to be
any good. The gems are out there, it just has to seem
like there's more to it then prostitution.
Also, take more pride in your appearance, dress nice.
On a recent trip to Costa Rica, the "vetrans" were complaining
of poor performance. The guys were 80lbs overwieght, had
red skin from drinking, were wearing shorts and tank tops
and chomping on cuban stogies. They also spoke no spanish.

Remember at the end of the day, a lot of these trannies are
really boys who are gay to the nth degree. So lose some
wieght and be the sharpest dressed monger in the room.
It will make a difference.

onmyknees
01-29-2011, 10:11 PM
These girls seriously look down on you white guys who fly in to poorer countries and expect to be anally serviced on the cheap. Give a girl a break... you're not even treating her as a girl if you expect her to top your smelly ass... beside, everyone has a bad day, and you might not have caught them on their best.

"Phobun has not made any friends yet" LMAO...How the fuck do you know he's white??????? You ASSume a lot, you just don't say alot !

GrimFusion
01-29-2011, 10:29 PM
Yeah, well... if you consider these girls have clients lined up all day long and well over half of them prefer to be topped, you'd realize that performance issues are to be expected. I'd like to see you stay hard for an hour with some chick you're not attracted to in the least, let alone bust fugly chicks out one after another all day long as a profession.

I'm with BTE. If you want a personalized experience, get personal. Otherwise, you'll be getting the same service every other dude gets.

FreddieGomez
01-30-2011, 01:48 AM
i dont think many trannies like topping and from what i gather really have no interest in dudes who pay them to do so...what do u expect?

Helvis2012
01-30-2011, 02:43 AM
That's why paying for ass is always a losing proposition.
Try to hang out. Maybe you can meet a chick that you can
make a connection with since you aren't satisfied with your current option.
It helps if she knows and likes you.
Good luck.

dolce__vita
01-30-2011, 02:44 AM
Nothing less than nine? Gay.

BellaBellucci
01-30-2011, 03:06 AM
....and wasn't aware California was a poor country hahahahahaha

So a $25-$45billion budget deficit year in and year out doesn't make us poor? :?

~BB~

Helvis2012
01-30-2011, 04:09 AM
So a $25-$45billion budget deficit year in and year out doesn't make us poor? :?

~BB~

Spike!!!!! I knew someone was going to go for it!
Nice Job BB.

BellaBellucci
01-30-2011, 06:33 AM
Spike!!!!! I knew someone was going to go for it!
Nice Job BB.

California currently has the lowest credit rating of any state in the country. The spending bills that get put on the ballot for the people to approve have tied up Sacramento for years as it tries to figure out how to pay for them all, and in its infinite wisdom, Californians elected the Governator twice, a Republican, to take on said lawmakers in Sacramento who are largely Democrats and not only love to tax and spend but have a mandate from the people who continue to elect them even as said voters complain about ever-increasing taxes and fees.

This is why in a family unit, there is generally only one, or sometimes two people who control the finances, and no more. THIS is why.

</rant>

~BB~

phobun
01-30-2011, 10:18 AM
"Phobun has not made any friends yet" LMAO...How the fuck do you know he's white??????? You ASSume a lot, you just don't say alot !

Not only is the limey fruit white, the odds are that he has bad teeth too.

phobun
01-30-2011, 10:19 AM
The key here is don't go for the super stars.
If they have enough exposure that we are supposed
recognise them by name, they are too jaded to be
any good. The gems are out there, it just has to seem
like there's more to it then prostitution.
Also, take more pride in your appearance, dress nice.
On a recent trip to Costa Rica, the "vetrans" were complaining
of poor performance. The guys were 80lbs overwieght, had
red skin from drinking, were wearing shorts and tank tops
and chomping on cuban stogies. They also spoke no spanish.

Remember at the end of the day, a lot of these trannies are
really boys who are gay to the nth degree. So lose some
wieght and be the sharpest dressed monger in the room.
It will make a difference.

Some.

phobun
01-30-2011, 10:19 AM
Nothing less than nine? Gay.

Sorta par for the course around here.

phobun
01-30-2011, 10:26 AM

~BB~

Massive deficit spending increases wealth, always and everywhere. Numerous countries have shown this over the years, and with the current administration, those of us in the US are living the gilded life as we speak.

Two cars in every garage and a chicken in every pot, courtesy of Red China.

BellaBellucci
01-30-2011, 11:00 AM
Massive deficit spending increases wealth, always and everywhere. Numerous countries have shown this over the years, and with the current administration, those of us in the US are living the gilded life as we speak.

Two cars in every garage and a chicken in every pot, courtesy of Red China.

Deficit spending increases spending, not wealth. And it's also courtesy of the creation of more fiat money, leading to widespread inflation that can only be brought down by paying it back to the Federal Reserve. Living on credit only creates the illusion of wealth. As long as we continue this way, we will always have a bubble economy,

~BB~

Olivialove
01-30-2011, 11:31 AM
isnt that creepy josh in ur icon pic? hahahahahahahahah

a994
01-30-2011, 11:34 AM

~BB~

Hey, we're just trying to deny it.

Care to go in with me on a Jack In The Box taco? :)

BellaBellucci
01-30-2011, 12:08 PM
Hey, we're just trying to deny it.

Care to go in with me on a Jack In The Box taco? :)

I'll gladly pay you Wednesday for a taco today. :wiggle:

~BB~

spankrod
01-30-2011, 12:26 PM
As somebody brought up in the so-called "civilized" (i.e. capitalistic) world, allow me to offer my 2 cents on this matter. Which, in today's adjusted-economy, rounds down to ... zero. Capitalism is a fickle thing. Everybody has a different opinion on it. However, what you *cannot* deny is that prostitution in the Western world can be a rather lucrative business for those with the know-how to exploit it. Especially if they're a pre-op transsexual, a rather niche market that more and more find themselves undeniably attracted to. (God bless the advent of the Internet.)

However, like any business ... one needs good management. Worried about sexual performance? There are a multitude of supplements you can order, online, without even having to open the "Spam" section of your emails. Optimum Nutrition isn't the worst of places to start. Worried about presentation? Sign up with a gym. Or, purchase your own equipment at home.

These things are affordable as a prostitute, because in essence your profit-to-overhead margin is rather lucrative. Your only outlays are on yourself and the first thing any successful business person will tell you, is, look after yourself before you look after your business.

Bottom-line: if you can't get it up to service overweight, Stogie-chewing, pale Caucasians because that's your (lucrative) job? Get the fuck out of the business. Find something more worthwhile, like an office or factory job.