PDA

View Full Version : Bella Bellucci Radio

BellaBellucci
01-16-2011, 07:05 AM
It's here! It's going to be my little show about nothing. One hour, pre-recorded, and (hopefully) weekly. I've done some internet radio before and DJ'ed for years so (with any luck!) this will be a well-produced, informative, profound, and of course darkly hysterical show for those of you who enjoy my black sense of humor. As to the rest of you, you can just go fuck yourselves. :dancing:

I plan to have guests and listeners call me through Yahoo (bellabellucci@ymail.com) and Skype (bellabellucci) to discuss topics of their choice (on my schedule, naturally!) as well as hold multi-user chats, kinda like Hannity and Colmes, only without the loud-mouthed bully conservative or the sniveling liberal whiney-pants. Note: I will not be held liable for the online chaos that will likely ensue, but I'll be more than happy to broadcast it. :whistle:

I'll be using this thread for updates and to solicit feedback and topic ideas. So, first order of business: what do you guys want to talk about?

~BB~

phobun
01-16-2011, 07:12 AM
It's here! It's going to be my little show about nothing. One hour, pre-recorded, and (hopefully) weekly. I've done some internet radio before and DJ'ed for years so (with any luck!) this will be a well-produced, informative, profound, and of course darkly hysterical show for those of you who enjoy my black sense of humor. As to the rest of you, you can just go fuck yourselves. :dancing:

I plan to have guests and listeners call me through Yahoo (bellabellucci@ymail.com) and Skype (bellabellucci) to discuss topics of their choice (on my schedule, naturally!) as well as hold multi-user chats, kinda like Hannity and Colmes, only without the loud-mouthed bully conservative or the sniveling liberal whiney-pants. Note: I will not be held liable for the online chaos that will likely ensue, but I'll be more than happy to broadcast it. :whistle:

I'll be using this thread for updates and to solicit feedback and topic ideas. So, first order of business: what do you guys want to talk about?

~BB~

Jackoff FM: "Broadcasting a little old dump in beautiful Stanton, California"

BellaBellucci
01-16-2011, 07:14 AM
Jackoff FM: "Broadcasting a little old dump in beautiful Stanton, California"

OK, got it. First topic: Phobun = Daryl (very) lite.

~BB~

nonnonnon
01-16-2011, 07:16 AM
I'm all for free market but why don't you, bailey, sister dick and Kelly join forces? :D

BellaBellucci
01-16-2011, 07:17 AM
I'm all for free market but why don't you, bailey, sister dick and Kelly join forces? :D

Because we're also for free market. ;)

Truthfully though, I plan to start an entire radio station, and I'd be blessed to broadcast their repeats as well as those of anybody else who'd like to be part of it. :geek:

One thing at a time, though.

~BB~

phobun
01-16-2011, 07:20 AM
Phobun = Daryl (very) lite.

Now, that's just mean. No need to resort to hitting me with a WMD like that. I'm waving the white flag now, good luck with your show.

BellaBellucci
01-16-2011, 07:23 AM
Now, that's just mean. No need to resort to hitting me with a WMD like that. I'm waving the white flag now, good luck with your show.

You're right. That was probably inaccurate and in poor taste. You're a totally different kind of irritating. :whistle: :lol:

~BB~

BellaBellucci
01-27-2011, 09:50 PM
I've been slacking off on production so I should probably get something done on this today. As most of you know, multi-tasking is my life. Sorry 'about that. :lol:

So does anybody want to do an interview later today? I need to start recording. :)

~BB~

MrsKellyPierce
01-27-2011, 10:16 PM
Yay!! And Sister Dick Radio, Bailey Jay Radio, and Secret Kelly Radio is different..

Sister Dick Radio - is mostly interviewing Adult Entertainment Personalities

Bailey Jay - talks about whatever lol sometimes

My radio I talk about certain topics and try to educate...

I am totally with getting my show repeated anywhere lol

BellaBellucci
01-27-2011, 10:21 PM
Yay!! And Sister Dick Radio, Bailey Jay Radio, and Secret Kelly Radio is different..

Sister Dick Radio - is mostly interviewing Adult Entertainment Personalities

Bailey Jay - talks about whatever lol sometimes

My radio I talk about certain topics and try to educate...

I am totally with getting my show repeated anywhere lol

I intend to keep an overall mainstream feel with my show, sort of like Bailey's show but with music and more comedy bits and other surprises.

~BB~

Dino Velvet
01-28-2011, 12:34 AM
I intend to keep an overall mainstream feel with my show, sort of like Bailey's show but with music and more comedy bits and other surprises.

~BB~

If you need any poop jokes you know where to turn.:jerkoff