PDA

View Full Version : Multitasking!

speedstick112
01-14-2011, 03:36 AM
The other day I was talking to my gf and she starts talking about trans women and how they can be really beautiful. She showed me some youtube video of Danielle Foxxx on a talk show, and said how unbelievable it is that she's so hot and such. She has no idea that I'm quite familiar with these women, so I was internally laughing at the irony. She asked me what I thought of the video and I just agreed casually. She seemed very interested in the idea.

Anyway, since my gf's response was positive, I started thinking that maybe this is a good time to tell her what I'm into. Maybe she'd even go for a threesome, or as I say, multitasking. Thoughts?

runround04
01-14-2011, 05:10 AM
I dont see a better scenario to bring it up, may as well, maybe hints and be subtle to see which way she gonna go

nonnonnon
01-14-2011, 05:18 AM
it could end very badly

BellaBellucci
01-14-2011, 08:55 AM
She could be testing you. If not, I'm bi. Is she cute? :fuckin:

~BB~

NYBURBS
01-14-2011, 09:07 AM
The other day I was talking to my gf and she starts talking about trans women and how they can be really beautiful. She showed me some youtube video of Danielle Foxxx on a talk show, and said how unbelievable it is that she's so hot and such. She has no idea that I'm quite familiar with these women, so I was internally laughing at the irony. She asked me what I thought of the video and I just agreed casually. She seemed very interested in the idea.

Anyway, since my gf's response was positive, I started thinking that maybe this is a good time to tell her what I'm into. Maybe she'd even go for a threesome, or as I say, multitasking. Thoughts?

She suspects something and is testing you. Women always have ulterior motives when they ask your opinion on something like that. Are you sure you've been clearing your browser cache after coming on here?

BellaBellucci
01-14-2011, 09:09 AM
She suspects something and is testing you. Women always have ulterior motives when they ask your opinion on something like that. Are you sure you've been clearing your browser cache after coming on here?

Exactly.

... but what would I know about that? :whistle:

~BB~

speedstick112
01-14-2011, 05:54 PM
She could be testing you. If not, I'm bi. Is she cute? :fuckin:

~BB~

She's cute. Yeah, uh, she was a Catholic school girl and she's bi, so I consider that the jackpot. But I don't think she's testing me; it was just a random conversation. I set my browser to not keep a cache or log my history, so I don't think she could have suspected anything. I will have to play some mind games to determine her intent.

BellaBellucci
01-14-2011, 07:17 PM
She's cute. Yeah, uh, she was a Catholic school girl and she's bi, so I consider that the jackpot. But I don't think she's testing me; it was just a random conversation. I set my browser to not keep a cache or log my history, so I don't think she could have suspected anything. I will have to play some mind games to determine her intent.

http://beancounters.blogs.com/.a/6a00d83451d8a369e201156f22b387970c-800wi

~BB~

BigDF
01-14-2011, 10:47 PM
She's cute. Yeah, uh, she was a Catholic school girl and she's bi, so I consider that the jackpot. But I don't think she's testing me; it was just a random conversation. I set my browser to not keep a cache or log my history, so I don't think she could have suspected anything. I will have to play some mind games to determine her intent.Mind games are an option, but those can backfire on you and you could find yourself being played. Being honest with her will likely be more productive in the end. Good luck to you.

lovesall
01-15-2011, 01:50 AM
I say go with your gut if she is bi and you want to test the waters go ahead, just don't dive off the deep end. Hope is goes well, GOOD LUCK!!!