PDA

View Full Version : Snorting Cum?

Melissastiehler
01-08-2011, 09:13 PM
Has anyone snorted cum before? What is it like? is it bad for you?
Kind of interesting :P I could do this for the right person.

see it below on Min. 30:30

http://xhamster.com/movies/288509/snorting_cum.html

stillies77
01-08-2011, 09:15 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_left5jMLUR1qf8yek.gif

rockabilly
01-08-2011, 10:50 PM
O_o

Melissa you are awesome. lol

Have you met Mandy?

txjr3
01-08-2011, 11:20 PM
That's awesome - she seems like a really nice girl.

Melissastiehler
01-08-2011, 11:25 PM
O_o

Melissa you are awesome. lol

Have you met Mandy?

Haven't

rockabilly
01-08-2011, 11:39 PM
You'd like her , smart and kinky.

Melissastiehler
01-09-2011, 01:43 AM
You'd like her , smart and kinky.

We should meet then.

dbev
01-09-2011, 02:07 AM
That is Annette Schwarz.

If all the people on Earth had the same sex drive and appetite that she has, we wouldn't have any wars or hatred or bad feelings. We would be all serene and peaceful.

renoned
01-09-2011, 02:39 AM
That's crazy :banana:YouTube - I LiKE iT! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRuaq_KilzQ)

runround04
01-09-2011, 02:48 AM
Semen Sinuses cant be healthy, looks like she enjoys it tho.

loren
01-09-2011, 10:42 AM
Great vid. Loved it:kiss:

toopretty
01-09-2011, 11:15 AM
Has anyone snorted cum before? What is it like? is it bad for you?
Kind of interesting :P I could do this for the right person.

see it below on Min. 30:30

http://xhamster.com/movies/288509/snorting_cum.html

you know, im not really into the same shit you are when it comes to sexual fantasies. I also saw in your photo album a pic of somebody about to snort coke (is that a pic of you?) and im not into that either. I really look down on drugs, except for weed.
with all that said...you are the fucking shit. whatever dude that gets to date you and gets his sexual world fucking rocked is pretty lucky.

toopretty
01-09-2011, 11:32 AM
but i will say that I had an experience once that has seeped into my mind and now i think about it alot and try to find videos of it...but there arnet too many out there. I was like 19 so it was about 7 years ago and i was in Vancouver (awesome city by the way) and took a hot drunk cougar back to the hotel. She was in her late 30's just divorced so she was obviously super horny with years of pent up sexual frustration. anyway she pretty much raped me...but my only clear memories from that night was sitting on the couch in the room with her giving me a blow job and I distinctly remember that Hockey Night (kind of like the canadian version of sportscenter) was on i kept laughing at the a dude with a mullet...my second clear memory was that i guess she didn't think i was paying attention so she gave a sexy smirk and then slapped my dick with her open hand and then immediately back handed it. i didnt really act like i liked it BUT I LOVED IT. my dick tensed up and for about 5 seconds. it felt the same way my dick feels right before i bust a nut...you know, the tense tense tense..then release! except the slap created the just the tense part. Ive always wanted it during every blowjob ive gotten since then but never asked. I think from now on saying "slap my dick" will be part of every blow job!

Megas
01-09-2011, 01:20 PM
Can you say, "Aspiration pneumonia?"

kensterling
01-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Never even thought of doing it. But, it was erotic. I guess it ends up in the same place anyway.

IndyCloset
01-09-2011, 06:37 PM
......Now that was a fcukin turn on!

See this is why I shouldn't be watching sh*t like this because the more perverted it is the less responsive I am to regular vanilla sex!

Finding a chick who can conduct herself respectively on the street but has a tendency to be like that in the bedroom would most certainly blind the average mans wondering eye!

toopretty
01-09-2011, 09:38 PM
......Now that was a fcukin turn on!

See this is why I shouldn't be watching sh*t like this because the more perverted it is the less responsive I am to regular vanilla sex!

Finding a chick who can conduct herself respectively on the street but has a tendency to be like that in the bedroom would most certainly blind the average mans wondering eye!

thats what every man wants. unfortunately its never like that...every girl (that Ive dated ) that is a freak in the bedroom is usually a mess in real life and was a freak multiple bedrooms behind my back.

If the original poster is the kind of girl that stays faithful and isnt all over dudes at the club and shit and doesnt do drugs...then with that combined with her sexual interests and how cute she is (saw her pics) makes her almost the perfect girl.

perrorojo
01-09-2011, 10:33 PM
The whole thing seems a bit wierd, however,
a few year ago I was getting a bbbg from a mexican tranny.
It had been a week since i nutted and I cum alot.
I felt myself coming , but didn't say any thing.
I came so hard that she started choking and cum ran out of
her nose. I guess that would be reverse cum snorting.

Melissastiehler
01-10-2011, 04:02 PM
you know, im not really into the same shit you are when it comes to sexual fantasies. I also saw in your photo album a pic of somebody about to snort coke (is that a pic of you?) and im not into that either. I really look down on drugs, except for weed.
with all that said...you are the fucking shit. whatever dude that gets to date you and gets his sexual world fucking rocked is pretty lucky.

Thank you toopretty.
that wasn't me in the coke pic, though I'm part of your statistics. My life is not the most organized. I party hard, do drugs, fuck like crazy, I have very strong self-destructing tendencies and ... I hate my parents lol.

Melissastiehler
01-10-2011, 04:42 PM

I just found this and thought it was hilarious

bridgetbbyxo
01-10-2011, 04:43 PM
omg...........

Ryz
01-10-2011, 04:46 PM
I'm not even going to click the link

Brandi Boots
01-10-2011, 05:22 PM
i had a guy snort mine once, it didnt look like fun. just my 2¢

alyssaluxor
01-10-2011, 05:55 PM
Ohhh My! Whos the guy in the vid? Because im so want him to FUKC me like that also lol

toopretty
01-11-2011, 01:09 AM
Thank you toopretty.
that wasn't me in the coke pic, though I'm part of your statistics. My life is not the most organized. I party hard, do drugs, fuck like crazy, I have very strong self-destructing tendencies and ... I hate my parents lol.

im down with partying hard and fucking like crazy. but drugs are lame...except weed. weed is nothing, its not bad I dont even consider it a drug. But yeh you gotta quit doing drugs...before you know your going to be 40, with kids you dont know, living on people couches. your too cute for that lol! stay you, keep all your interest...be the same chic that likes to watch people getting fucked by horse cock while snorting cum (haha)...just cut out drugs.

Melissastiehler
01-11-2011, 03:39 AM
im down with partying hard and fucking like crazy. but drugs are lame...except weed. weed is nothing, its not bad I dont even consider it a drug. But yeh you gotta quit doing drugs...before you know your going to be 40, with kids you dont know, living on people couches. your too cute for that lol! stay you, keep all your interest...be the same chic that likes to watch people getting fucked by horse cock while snorting cum (haha)...just cut out drugs.

Thanks for the intervention toopretty, but I am who I am I live in the moment. But to be clear weed is always on the menu , the other harder stuff is every now and then that way I enjoy it more :) I love getting abused and physically hurt too :P

Jericho
01-11-2011, 03:55 AM
Ok...Cum Snufflers..That's a new one! :shrug

rockabilly
01-11-2011, 03:55 AM
Thanks for the intervention toopretty, but I am who I am I live in the moment. But to be clear weed is always on the menu , the other harder stuff is every now and then that way I enjoy it more :) I love getting abused and physically hurt too :P

Like a "Donkey Punch" ?

Melissastiehler
01-11-2011, 03:25 PM
Like a "Donkey Punch" ?
lol, I know what a "Donkey Punch" is, though I haven't had it done. But just to give you an idea, Last year I met a guy on craig's list in the casual encounters section for fun. He got pretty rough, he ripped a chunk of my hair and gave me a black eye. I went back ;-)

rockabilly
01-11-2011, 05:12 PM
lol, I know what a "Donkey Punch" is, though I haven't had it done. But just to give you an idea, Last year I met a guy on craig's list in the casual encounters section for fun. He got pretty rough, he ripped a chunk of my hair and gave me a black eye. I went back ;-)

Was it this guy?

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-02-14/1266103382690.gif

Melissastiehler
01-11-2011, 05:33 PM
Was it this guy?

not him, but something like that...

It would had been cooler if it had been like this instead though.

http://ezpicshare.com/images/kick.gif

bulge
01-11-2011, 06:53 PM
Snorting cum ???????..what the hell ??????
The only thing im snorting is a few lines of some good ole coke..that white girl gets the party started ..lol

dogsandcats
01-11-2011, 07:12 PM
Thank you toopretty.

...never good when you hate yourself either. I've realized that more than a few of my sexual tendencies had more to do with not liking myself than actually being a turn on.

RubyTS
01-11-2011, 09:48 PM
was it this guy?

rotflmaooooo and omg!!!!

toopretty
01-12-2011, 02:56 AM

Im kinda like that too but only during sex. I dont really get turned on by abuse being its own separate thing... its gotta be during sex. like, i wouldn't get anything out of tying up a girl and whipping her but i would love doing it while fucking her. same for me, ive had girls want to dominate me and get freaky before and i just wasnt into it...but id probably let a girl do ANYTHING while riding my cock.
is that the kind of thing you are getting at or do you just like to get the shit kicked out of you willy nilly? haha

(P.s. haha, yeh. sorry about the quasi intervention. you seem like a pretty legit chic...but fucking with real drugs is everyones downfall.)

toopretty
01-12-2011, 03:41 AM
Ohhh My! Whos the guy in the vid? Because im so want him to FUKC me like that also lol

I'm your huckleberry!

Melissastiehler
01-13-2011, 01:15 AM
Im kinda like that too but only during sex. I dont really get turned on by abuse being its own separate thing... its gotta be during sex. like, i wouldn't get anything out of tying up a girl and whipping her but i would love doing it while fucking her. same for me, ive had girls want to dominate me and get freaky before and i just wasnt into it...but id probably let a girl do ANYTHING while riding my cock.
is that the kind of thing you are getting at or do you just like to get the shit kicked out of you willy nilly? ....

mostly during sex.

...never good when you hate yourself either...

If I had a penny every time hear that I'd be rich by now

tsstella1
01-13-2011, 01:45 AM
Melissastiehler (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?u=71508) i will sell you a line of gooey white.

Melissastiehler
01-13-2011, 05:44 PM
Here is another good one for all you cum snorting lovers :dancing:

http://www.stileproject.com/videos/13185/sucking-the-cum-out-of-her-ass-with-a-straw-then-snorting-it.html

jjtaks714
01-13-2011, 08:19 PM
never thought that it would be fitting to say, "That takes cum snorting to a whole new level".. as if snorting cum itself isn't on an unbelievable level.. But that vid takes the cake... so Far!

El Nino
01-13-2011, 10:14 PM
Those snorting girs are animals!! Funny to think about how that is somebody's daughter, mom, etc... LOLZ

aprilian
01-13-2011, 10:37 PM
Queeny Love has made a couple of vids of her sniffing/snorting some impressive loads.

Melissastiehler
01-13-2011, 11:02 PM
Queeny Love has made a couple of vids of her sniffing/snorting some impressive loads.

Here is one by Queeny Love snorting it up.
http://www.shufuni.com/wtf+queeny-love-cumsniffing+67753/

" ...for $20 bucks I expect a good load, Mr." lol

rockabilly
01-13-2011, 11:07 PM
Perhaps Melissa enjoys Felching as well? *cue Sprockets music*

Melissastiehler
01-13-2011, 11:38 PM
Perhaps Melissa enjoys Felching as well? *cue Sprockets music*

I've never done it, but I wouldn't oppose to it with the right person.

rockabilly
01-14-2011, 12:10 AM
I've never done it, but I wouldn't oppose to it with the right person.

How bout

http://dartchan.org/imgboard/src/1288811952516.jpg

nonnonnon
01-14-2011, 12:23 AM
she's a very kinky girl~

rockabilly
01-14-2011, 12:27 AM
The kind you don't take home to mother?

nonnonnon
01-14-2011, 12:28 AM
indeed

Melissastiehler
01-14-2011, 12:53 AM
The kind you don't take home to mother?
hahaha I probably would just to piss them off

toopretty
01-14-2011, 06:02 AM
as kinky as Melissastiehler is, i see her sexual escapes going a little something like this...
www.skeetfighter.com

Melissastiehler
01-14-2011, 05:54 PM
as kinky as Melissastiehler is, i see her sexual escapes going a little something like this...
www.skeetfighter.com

were those Street Fighters puking on each other? lol

EyeCumInPiece
01-14-2011, 07:21 PM
im sure that aint the only thing that girl in the video is snorting.

toopretty
01-20-2011, 12:12 PM
but i will say that I had an experience once that has seeped into my mind and now i think about it alot and try to find videos of it...but there arnet too many out there. I was like 19 so it was about 7 years ago and i was in Vancouver (awesome city by the way) and took a hot drunk cougar back to the hotel. She was in her late 30's just divorced so she was obviously super horny with years of pent up sexual frustration. anyway she pretty much raped me...but my only clear memories from that night was sitting on the couch in the room with her giving me a blow job and I distinctly remember that Hockey Night (kind of like the canadian version of sportscenter) was on i kept laughing at the a dude with a mullet...my second clear memory was that i guess she didn't think i was paying attention so she gave a sexy smirk and then slapped my dick with her open hand and then immediately back handed it. i didnt really act like i liked it BUT I LOVED IT. my dick tensed up and for about 5 seconds. it felt the same way my dick feels right before i bust a nut...you know, the tense tense tense..then release! except the slap created the just the tense part. Ive always wanted it during every blowjob ive gotten since then but never asked. I think from now on saying "slap my dick" will be part of every blow job!

this is what im talking about!
http://www.cfnmsitesreviews.com/cock-and-ball-torture/cock-and-ball-torture-002.wmv

Melissastiehler
02-18-2011, 03:42 PM
Here's another gem :dancing:

http://www.xhamster.com/movies/88496/cum_drinking_with_nose_like_cocaine.html

CuriousRay
04-20-2011, 02:03 PM
Just thought i would let you know, i saw this article and i just had to try it, it was really awesome to do! Cant really explain the feeling, although a little while after i regretted it, because i read it could be quite dangerous. Soo, it was amazing but i dont know if i will do it again.

LibertyHarkness
04-20-2011, 02:07 PM
what you think the going rate is for a line of cum :)

CuriousRay
04-20-2011, 02:33 PM
Ahah, i would assume most guys would give it to you for free!

Brandi Boots
04-20-2011, 03:25 PM
It may be free from the boys but it should cost at least a nice dinner from the Gurls. (and thats if we like you) ;)

theone1982
04-21-2011, 12:21 AM
I prefer to shoot up cum.:)
YouTube - Cookie monster (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvnfmWsLbsY&feature=related)