PDA

View Full Version : Between the catty girls & all the haters...

T$420
01-07-2011, 11:48 PM
I can barely stand this scene anymore!

This reminds me of fucking highschool, it's stupid.

There is so much shit talking between the girls and the guys, it's unbelievable!

If you are a good looking dude, not one of these troll looking cats that stand around just staring at the girls, you are completely hated on!

I had so many hot girls talking to me last night & because I was hanging with one girl, all her friends start talking shit about her & all the dudes started hating so hard, it is really silly.

Fuck, we are all adults here, why not just have a good time? I know jealousy is a bitch, but damn! Choosing one girl is like a death sentance! If her friend ever liked you, it's like they have fucking dibs on you & nobody else can talk to you!

I guess having a bunch of haters is good though...I must be doing something right!

But fuck, can't we all just get along??

joeym75ld
01-08-2011, 12:14 AM
You'd be catty, too, if you had to suck dick for a living.

MrsKellyPierce
01-08-2011, 12:22 AM
Yes, we just can't take you...you sound egotistical

T$420
01-08-2011, 12:23 AM
You'd be catty, too, if you had to suck dick for a living.

Good point....

T$420
01-08-2011, 12:24 AM
Yes, we just can't take you...you sound egotistical

Look at the pot calling the kettle black...you're the last person who should be talking about ego...

MrsKellyPierce
01-08-2011, 12:25 AM
Look at the pot calling the kettle black...you're the last person who should be talking about ego...
Really? I am so down to earth and sweet.............doll

You must not know me

BigDF
01-08-2011, 12:40 AM
Hey, man, I understand perfectly as I had the same problem when I first started here, but don't let it throw you off. There are a lot of really nice people on here and this is one of the best resources I've found for learning about transsexuals. There's a lot of trash talk going on here and most of it's BS but you'll find that for the most part the ladies on here are nice people and so are a lot of the guys, including some of the trash talkers.

This place is a lot like panning for gold, you gotta sift through a lot the dirt, but eventually you'll come across a solid gold nugget that makes all the sifting worthwhile. The best thing I can suggest you be you and take the rest as it comes to you. If you pay attention you might pick up a few pointers on how to deal with certain situations that will arise in your life. Here's a quick example: Catty is not a good adjective to use when describing a girl's behavior, especially if you're interested in her. Might be time to reconsider how you word the titles of your threads and think about how it sounds to your audience. Good luck and hang in there, there are some really incredible people on here.:Bowdown:

fred41
01-08-2011, 12:46 AM
Hey, man, I understand perfectly as I had the same problem when I first started here, but don't let it throw you off. There are a lot of really nice people on here and this is one of the best resources I've found for learning about transsexuals. There's a lot of trash talk going on here and most of it's BS but you'll find that for the most part the ladies on here are nice people and so are a lot of the guys, including some of the trash talkers.

This place is a lot like panning for gold, you gotta sift through a lot the dirt, but eventually you'll come across a solid gold nugget that makes all the sifting worthwhile. The best thing I can suggest you be you and take the rest as it comes to you. If you pay attention you might pick up a few pointers on how to deal with certain situations that will arise in your life. Here's a quick example: Catty is not a good adjective to use when describing a girl's behavior, especially if you're interested in her. Might be time to reconsider how you word the titles of your threads and think about how it sounds to your audience. Good luck and hang in there, there are some really incredible people on here.:Bowdown:

This reads like a nice post, but I think he's talking about IRL...like at a club or bar.

onmyknees
01-08-2011, 12:48 AM

There is so much shit talking between the girls and the guys, it's unbelievable!

If you are a good looking dude, not one of these troll looking cats that stand around just staring at the girls, you are completely hated on!

I had so many hot girls talking to me last night & because I was hanging with one girl, all her friends start talking shit about her & all the dudes started hating so hard, it is really silly.

Fuck, we are all adults here, why not just have a good time? I know jealousy is a bitch, but damn! Choosing one girl is like a death sentance! If her friend ever liked you, it's like they have fucking dibs on you & nobody else can talk to you!

I guess having a bunch of haters is good though...I must be doing something right!

Dude...I was with ya until this........."I had so many hot girls talking to me last night " LOL

ed_jaxon
01-08-2011, 12:49 AM
This scene is very much like high school.

Didn't you have fun in high school?

MrsKellyPierce
01-08-2011, 12:51 AM
And FYI a troll/chaser/what have you can be old/ugly/young/hot there is no discrimination on that :)

FreddieGomez
01-08-2011, 01:04 AM
alot of trannies have a high school mentality. but the world is tryna tellin us it's about to end so there's no reason for the bullshit any more.

tsdvdman
01-08-2011, 02:17 AM

If you're still into gg's and can catch them on a regular then you have to let that ts drama clique/hater shit roll off your shoulders. Don't stress it and utilize the tgirl parties as a supplemental social scene and not the end all be all. Once it becomes your scene you are just another "troll" "chaser", which the girls all say they hate anyway. Now if you are tryin to wife a tgirl up,,,then hey,,get used to the drama!! I left a couple NY tgirl parties early,,too many dudes,,not enough girls "chillin". I was like fuck it,,I'm outa here and went and got up on some pussy!

BellaBellucci
01-08-2011, 02:59 AM
Sounds like Blue Moon Nights to me. :wiggle:

~BB~

T$420
01-08-2011, 03:03 AM

Thanks, but I'm not talking about ANYBODY on this forum, this is all from being out at the club & dealing with the drama...

BigDF
01-08-2011, 03:03 AM
This reads like a nice post, but I think he's talking about IRL...like at a club or bar.Indy Race League???:confused:

T$420
01-08-2011, 03:04 AM
Dude...I was with ya until this........."I had so many hot girls talking to me last night " LOL

LOL, yeah that came off wrong...I meant to say, "I was talking to so many hot girls last night" ;)

T$420
01-08-2011, 03:05 AM
Indy Race League???:confused:

In Real Life....

T$420
01-08-2011, 03:06 AM
This scene is very much like high school.

Didn't you have fun in high school?

I had much more fun in college actually...

T$420
01-08-2011, 03:10 AM
If you're still into gg's and can catch them on a regular then you have to let that ts drama clique/hater shit roll off your shoulders. Don't stress it and utilize the tgirl parties as a supplemental social scene and not the end all be all. Once it becomes your scene you are just another "troll" "chaser", which the girls all say they hate anyway. Now if you are tryin to wife a tgirl up,,,then hey,,get used to the drama!! I left a couple NY tgirl parties early,,too many dudes,,not enough girls "chillin". I was like fuck it,,I'm outa here and went and got up on some pussy!

Yeah, I still catch gg's on the regular, love em...but obviously I have a lot of love for this community as well....I guess I do just have to let this shit roll off, but the girls were so bitchy to each other, even had roomates talking shit about each other to me behind each other's backs...tripped me out a bit...guess I just have to get used to it...

BigDF
01-08-2011, 03:25 AM
Look T, some drama is always around in life. There's not much difference between gg and tg other than the challenge a tg faces trying to get to her own goals. GG's act the same way in a group, especially when there's only a couple of men around for them to talk to. I know because I've been there. I used to be a union steward over a work area known as the hen house. I still preferred that to having to represent a bunch of guys, which I've also done. And the same shit goes on with the guys, too. I prefer the women because they're better looking and smell nicer. You're gonna do ok, T, just hang in there and be yourself, because you sound like a pretty good man to me.

MrsKellyPierce
01-08-2011, 04:14 AM
That't not just the transsexual community. I know plenty of females who do this all the time. Especially college/bar chicks/sorority

ed_jaxon
01-08-2011, 05:46 AM
11,000 posts.

Wow.

onmyknees
01-08-2011, 05:54 AM
LOL, yeah that came off wrong...I meant to say, "I was talking to so many hot girls last night" ;)

no prob !

goku
01-08-2011, 06:10 AM
11,000 posts.

Wow.

and that's with her disappearing for awhile too.......lol

Willie Escalade
01-08-2011, 06:20 AM
I can vouch for this. He really did have a lot of hot girls talking to him...

nonnonnon
01-08-2011, 06:20 AM
I'm coming for that #1 spot

onmyknees
01-08-2011, 06:24 AM

Willie your word is good with me....props to him.

phobun
01-08-2011, 06:39 AM

Be a big boy and stop whining.
And why are you here if you already have a girlfriend who is TS? Is she not doing it for you?

MrsKellyPierce
01-08-2011, 06:40 AM
11,000 posts.

Wow.
Thanks to the recent threads...I've gained a lot of momentum lol

T$420
01-08-2011, 06:40 AM

Good looking out...damn brother, wish I was going to Vegas with you guys...but I know you will make us all proud, as usual, with some amazing pics! Can't wait to see em! If everybody had access to Willie's camera, you'd never leave your room...

T$420
01-08-2011, 06:43 AM
Be a big boy and stop whining.
And why are you here if you already have a girlfriend who is TS? Is she not doing it for you?

Ok...I will try to stop whining...I thought I was just venting, but I'm with ya.

She isn't my girl, we have been seeing each other but no commitment...I'm a gemini so it's hard ;)

onmyknees
01-08-2011, 06:51 AM
Thanks to the recent threads...I've gained a lot of momentum lol

indeed............LOL

naresuan
01-08-2011, 08:31 PM

God it must be a real drag(no pun intended) living with such pressure due to good looks. You'd probably drown if you dived into a pool with a mirror screwed to the bottom.

T$420
01-08-2011, 08:47 PM
God it must be a real drag(no pun intended) living with such pressure due to good looks. You'd probably drown if you dived into a pool with a mirror screwed to the bottom.

LMFAO!!! Nice...

naresuan
01-08-2011, 08:50 PM
glad u liked it ..... ;-))

T$420
01-08-2011, 08:51 PM
That line was fuckin awesome!

MrF
01-09-2011, 03:25 AM
Keep the stories coming. I was always curious about the TG club scene but I don't really belong in it so I usually avoid it. In LA, I went to a club once when there on business. It was called Peanuts and it seems it's now closed. Probably similar to what's there now. I remember this one Tgirl came up to me, pulled down her halter top to flash her tits and said "I love you", then walked haughtily past me onto the dance floor and proceeded to dance with wanton abandon, leaving me to wonder how she could come to such a quick conclusion about me (but then it seems she forgot and drifted away, which was just as well). Later, another TGirl came up to me and demanded "Buy me a drink !". She seemed angry for some reason. I walked away. Well, there was at least one apparently reasonable TGirl to whom I talked briefly, until her date returned and I politely backed off. That was about it, plus watching the dancing and the interaction of people. Hopefully I didn't look like one of those "troll cats", as you put it, but it's fascinating to observe people sometimes.

Mia Mastrianni
01-09-2011, 05:32 AM
Hi Kelly. You are such a handsome woman.

T$420
01-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Keep the stories coming. I was always curious about the TG club scene but I don't really belong in it so I usually avoid it. In LA, I went to a club once when there on business. It was called Peanuts and it seems it's now closed. Probably similar to what's there now. I remember this one Tgirl came up to me, pulled down her halter top to flash her tits and said "I love you", then walked haughtily past me onto the dance floor and proceeded to dance with wanton abandon, leaving me to wonder how she could come to such a quick conclusion about me (but then it seems she forgot and drifted away, which was just as well). Later, another TGirl came up to me and demanded "Buy me a drink !". She seemed angry for some reason. I walked away. Well, there was at least one apparently reasonable TGirl to whom I talked briefly, until her date returned and I politely backed off. That was about it, plus watching the dancing and the interaction of people. Hopefully I didn't look like one of those "troll cats", as you put it, but it's fascinating to observe people sometimes.

Yeah, its an interesting scene and I'm still fairly new to it. Its still a good time regardless, lots of hot girls out here, I definitely recommend you come out to Blue Moon on Thursdays, give it another shot.

As far as the "trolls," they are easily recognizable, but there are also a lot of really good guys there too. Buddy is really fuckin cool and there are a bunch of cats on this forum who are there who you can talk to. Willie is the man, all the girls know & like him.

But yeah, you will leave with some fun stories for sure...

dderek123
01-09-2011, 07:48 AM
Cocaine is a helluva drug

T$420
01-09-2011, 07:55 AM
Cocaine is a helluva drug

most people watch it on TV....some of us actually live it....

RubyTS
01-09-2011, 08:14 AM
thats y i stay away from the girls, ive been backstabbed by enough of my "sisters" to have learned my lesson. Everyone wants to be #1 and will do whatever it takes to get there. The worst is yet to come, wait til the girls start saying "eew u like her? make sure u use a condom!" thats the legendary line. Pretty soon you'll think everyone has the monster and be scared to talk to anyone.

naresuan
01-09-2011, 10:39 AM
'Familiarity breeds contempt' Ruby, us humans have some pretty shitty traits in our personalities