PDA

View Full Version : What talents do you have...

south ov da border
01-07-2011, 11:22 PM
that somebody on here might not know about?

Just thought we could talk about something fun for a while.

Mine, I rhyme/write poetry and bartend and cook pretty well.

Well what about you lovely people???:cheers:

Instrumental
01-07-2011, 11:35 PM
I play and write music for piano, violin, and guitar; I also skateboard. I speak several languages. I learned that I pick up on them fairly well and I like to study them.

DarylWashington
01-07-2011, 11:36 PM
I can cum 4 times in a row with one transsexual

Caff_Racer
01-08-2011, 12:10 AM
I can cook pretty well when I put my mind to it, I speak several languages and am constantly looking to learn more (languages are my job, so it helps, I suppose :lol: ), and I am able to totally forget the concept of fear the faster I go on a motorbike (and I'm not that much of a crasher either, or else I'd be posting from beyond the grave! :lol: )

joeym75ld
01-08-2011, 12:16 AM
I can bust a nut real quick...

BigDF
01-08-2011, 12:23 AM
I like to write fiction, both erotic and railroad stories, as this is my other major hobby. I spent a big portion of my life working at a railroad museum in my spare time and before I retired I did all sorts of railroad work, including working the passenger trains we ran to make money for our museum, building and repairing railroad track mainly with hand tools and also repairing and restoring locomotives. One of my most treasured memories was firing a steam locomotive as a replacement for an hour one day. :dancing: I'm retired on disability now and no longer have the stamina for such work, but I still enjoy going out to watch trains and I suspect I'm one of the few people on here who knows what the tattoo is on Mandy Mitchell's back.:geek: That's about it as far as talents go, can't really cook, barely competent with a computer, can't play anything other than my own organ.:)

snacks35
01-10-2011, 05:54 PM
My talent. is that I am a big squirter.......:Bowdown:

south ov da border
01-10-2011, 06:20 PM
oh yea, I've got a mean jumpshot...

rockabilly
01-10-2011, 06:30 PM

Well that's because her cock is ramming against your prostate.

GrimFusion
01-10-2011, 06:47 PM
I'm not a talented bass singer, but bass voices are rare, so I guess that's a talent. I'm pretty sure everyone around here already knows I'm a photoshop artist, but I also do video editing and audio composition.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=723367&content=music
^^ Some of the music I've made in FruityLoops.

I can cook darn well, I make some pretty kick-ass mixed drinks, I can roll near perfect J's, and I can count to ten on my fingers.

Sexually, I guess I know the same trick Daryl does. I can bust nut but stop myself from orgasm and go right into round two, three, or four without a rest. Occasionally, I get props on my foreplay skillz, too.

bte
01-10-2011, 06:50 PM
I can play bass and sing death metal. Used to be in a death metal band.

TsVanessa69
01-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Then why do you only have sex with men?

TsVanessa69
01-10-2011, 06:59 PM
I'm not a talented bass singer, but bass voices are rare, so I guess that's a talent. I'm pretty sure everyone around here already knows I'm a photoshop artist, but I also do video editing and audio composition.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=723367&content=music
^^ Some of the music I've made in FruityLoops.

I can cook darn well, I make some pretty kick-ass mixed drinks, I can roll near perfect J's, and I can count to ten on my fingers.
A man who can cook and roll the blunt sounds like my dream husband

south ov da border
01-10-2011, 07:40 PM
I never learned how to roll a good J. I mostly used a gravity bong or I rolled honey fonto leaf...

LibertyHarkness
01-10-2011, 07:44 PM
i can suck my own cock fully,

I can fuck my own asshole with my cock now ..

I play guitar ..

I draw comic books of the Kray Twins ..

I paint Warhammer 40k figures

CORVETTEDUDE
01-10-2011, 07:56 PM
Before going in the Navy and becoming a SEAL, I was keyboards/vocalist for a rock band in a DC area (circa mid-60s). I now play guitar a bit, just for my own entertainment.

Caff_Racer
01-10-2011, 08:13 PM
As far as music goes, I consider that I have a reasonably decent voice for singing blues and rock, although many years of smoking and consuming lavish amounts of whiskey have taken their toll :( . Now that I no longer smoke (apart from spliffs :cool: ) and that I drink far less than I used to do in my student days, I should work on my voice to keep it ticking over nicely. Anybody want to start a blues/rock band?

Speaking of spliffs, I roll a decent spliffy too, when I get the chance!

And I also have a very good sense of direction, and rarely get lost, even in places that I don't know. As long as I have a good map and a roadbook (compiled by myself), I could travel to the ends of the earth and back.