View Full Version : Eyeglasses........................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-02-2005, 08:07 PM
Needed some new ones, so I went by my faithful eyeglass store. New staff, figures as I haven't needed new glasses in about 5 years they would be new people. So I walk in and I'm greeted the same, nice people, they look my name up in the database and the girl says "Oh............Armani." I laugh because I got it, but some of you probably wouldn't. The store has a $30 glasses in a few hours section, and then it has a "these are your eyes, you only live once section." So when she saw my previous purchases in the database she completely switched up from being nice to being EXTRA NICE and basically pampered me into purchasing some Versace frames.

Sales is a funny thing, I tell ya........................

hwbs
12-03-2005, 01:16 AM
yeah i just started looking for new frames (2 years up again)....it seems that all the frames that are made are so tiny and these damm people dont want to order the larger sizes.......not trying for the ben franklin look, lmao

Skillet
12-03-2005, 01:38 AM
Heh, I went and got meself new specs about a month ago. Well, sort of. My old ones were pretty fudged up. I held em together by using the handyman's secret weapon; Duct Tape. :mrgreen: But I was able to get my old ones rebuilt together with some parts from another set of frames. Didn't cost my cheap-ass a dime. :claps

blckhaze
12-03-2005, 01:45 AM
yeah, purchase a pair of Gucci frameless glasses back in june. real hit with da ladies

lahabra1976
12-03-2005, 02:03 AM
lol...you got anything of Gucci and you will have ladies around you

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-03-2005, 02:48 AM
Gucci has nice frames this season?
sometimes some of these designers go a bit overboard with their styles...............

shemalejunky
12-03-2005, 03:27 AM
LOL...nobody gives a shit where your frames are from or who makes them. Sad, just sad.

Ecstatic
12-03-2005, 07:05 AM
You mean my black plastic frames with the adhesive tape in the middle ain't cool?! Sheeit!

Skillet
12-03-2005, 07:16 AM
Don't listen to these crazy people, you could fashion your own frames and not worry about having to spend all that money. All you need are a couple glass bottle-bottoms, a couple forks, and then duct tape the hell out of them. Huzzah! Frames! :mrgreen:

blckhaze
12-03-2005, 11:08 AM
Don't listen to these crazy people, you could fashion your own frames and not worry about having to spend all that money. All you need are a couple glass bottle-bottoms, a couple forks, and then duct tape the hell out of them. Huzzah! Frames! :mrgreen:

lol

LOL...nobody gives a shit where your frames are from or who makes them. Sad, just sad.

who are u again :?

Gucci has nice frames this season?
sometimes some of these designers go a bit overboard with their styles...............

the frameless ones are nice