PDA

View Full Version : Would you ever have public sex...like this couple (video)

www.tglovers.com
12-14-2010, 07:04 AM
This video sent me for a loop! I could not believe a couple would be this brazen!

Whatever floats your boat.... (http://cerebraldiva.blogspot.com/2010/12/nsfw-couple-having-sex-on-train-and.html)

IndyCloset
12-14-2010, 07:15 AM
I've done things in public plenty of times but this wouldn't live up to the hype! Cops would break it up either of us got that warm and fuzzy feeling.

runround04
12-14-2010, 07:18 AM
Not like that, he looks like hes havin a seizure! From behind or her on top, FTW.

FunAllDay
12-14-2010, 09:28 AM
ha i done it on a train. LIRR at like 3am in the morning no one in our cart but us... drunk and horny is a hell of a combo

alyssaluxor
12-14-2010, 10:02 AM
ive done public FUCK so many times so boring for me already lol

by the way the guy in the video seems to have nice ass! uhmmm!

BLKGSXR
12-14-2010, 10:10 AM
And Alyssa I find that very hot that you act like its boring ^_^
Shits fresh.

GrimFusion
12-14-2010, 10:20 AM
I... don't think I would. I dropped my V-card in a BurgerVille bathroom when I was fourteen just to get it done with. Not the most awesome way to transition to manhood. I try to stay out of situations like that, especially if they involve people gawking, pointing, and laughing. I'd eventually get distracted and lose my wood anyway. What's the point? I'd rather have a "pretty good" sense of privacy; beating guts in the back of a movie theater, stadium, elevator, and car allowed, of course.

Personally, I don't over react over this sort of stuff. I used to have room mates who screwed out in the living room. Most night's I'd come home from work, I'd walk in the front door. The lights were all out, and they're going at it on a futon in the corner. They knew when I got home and it'd happen about twice a week anyway. I'd wave without glaring, then duck right into my room. I just don't understand the rush of getting caught if you're trying to get caught. It's not my bag.

FREEFALLL666
12-14-2010, 12:06 PM
Hmm, the fact they all seem to have exactly the same fone seems to allude to this being a Viral Marketing advert for I-Phones. Much like the VW Golf suicide-bomber ad...

YouTube - (Fake) VW Ad (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXt1zu84Hy0)

http://www.qtl.co.il/img/copy.pnghttp://www.google.com/favicon.ico (http://www.google.com/search?q=%20Ford%20Ka)http://www.qtl.co.il/img/trans.png

Jericho
12-14-2010, 01:38 PM
Fuck you, Chelios!

Merkurie
12-14-2010, 08:15 PM
I saw a girl fucking a guy on the subway, but she was sitting on his dick. Much classier IMHO.

Ryz
12-14-2010, 08:26 PM
I fucked in the woods before, but thats it

hwbs
12-14-2010, 09:03 PM
i have done it plenty of times in public ...the most recent was on one of those skyline trolleys @ six flags ....good times ....it was planned out so we were well prepared :fuckin:

rockabilly
12-14-2010, 11:46 PM
Too damn cold.

ed_jaxon
12-14-2010, 11:53 PM
I fucked in the woods before, but thats it

Yeah, Ryz couldn't sit down for a week.

iputinwork
12-15-2010, 12:21 AM
Fuckin in public, shit I did that last week lol

Caff_Racer
12-15-2010, 02:39 AM
My first shag was in public, on the beach outside the L'Escargot club in Seignosse (France). Picked the girl up on the dance floor, we had a couple of drinks and went outside to have a shag. Neither of us gave a fiddler's fart that there were a fair few people hanging out on the beach and the promenade - one has to hope that they enjoyed the show! :cool:

So in light of that, I don't think that I'd have many hang-ups about shagging in public again... :party:

zekemek
12-15-2010, 02:55 AM
Personally, I don't over react over this sort of stuff. I used to have room mates who screwed out in the living room. Most night's I'd come home from work, I'd walk in the front door. The lights were all out, and they're going at it on a futon in the corner. They knew when I got home and it'd happen about twice a week anyway. I'd wave without glaring, then duck right into my room.

Pretty sure your roomie was coming on to you.

south ov da border
12-15-2010, 06:32 AM
Lets see, public park, library, parking lot to name a few. These were in the open, done plenty of stuff in places in the cut...

nicebrn
12-15-2010, 06:40 AM
I won't go so far as to whip the shit out on the street, but in the past I've done some freakiness in parked cars both in and out of secluded areas, hidden in someone's backyard in the middle of the night, and in the apartment swimming pool. It's not exactly my thing, though. I don't mind being an exhibitionist, but fucking around in public makes me so paranoid it's hard to enjoy myself.
Pretty sure your roomie was coming on to you.Yeah, in my experience something like that happens either because they just really like showing off, or because they're making a subtle invite.

KittyFallon
12-15-2010, 09:30 AM
at least the seats are easy to wipe down.

still yet to have sex in public but think it would be hot.

Star Angel 86
12-15-2010, 05:42 PM
Onetime I was at this bus stop and this Transgender lass friend of mind I noticed while sitting at the top of the bench had no panties on well this was to god to resist I started going down on that ass and she enjoyed it too.This was a Fuller and Santa Monica in Hollyweird,Ca.:mrgreen::twisted::cool::cheers:

lovesall
12-16-2010, 04:34 PM
Lets see I have done it in a park, car, taxi, and in a hotel pool. Everytime public sex happens there is a thrill that never goes away when you are doing it.

south ov da border
12-16-2010, 07:02 PM
as far as in the cut, classrooms, public bathrooms and in front of a tv station (not so in the cut). I'm sure I've forgotten some places. Get it when it's good and ready is what I say...

DarylWashington
12-16-2010, 07:57 PM
I banged an Asian tranny against a brick wall behind a night club one night, and many Native American & Mexican trannies in my car & parks in the Irving & Fort Worth's ghettos!

Oh and I banged a lawyer tranny in her office suite plus another one in an apartment building leasing office lol.