PDA

View Full Version : Do You Like McDonald's?

Dino Velvet
12-13-2010, 01:42 AM
I love McDonald's. The food tastes good (breakfast/lunch/dinner), it's cheap, quick, open 24 hrs in drive-thru, and convenient for me having one a block from my house. Every meal I get there is consistent and hot when I get it. I can leave my house and get back 15 minutes later with a sack of tasty burgers and fries.

TSCURIOUS
12-13-2010, 01:55 AM
With a Lipotor chaser - I'm sure it OK?

SammiValentine
12-13-2010, 02:08 AM
partial to the mcmuffins. :D

FreddieGomez
12-13-2010, 02:10 AM
yeah but once in a great while....shit's bad for you

gmercer
12-13-2010, 02:12 AM
Other than the chicken mcnuggets and the bacon, egg, & cheese biscuit for breakfast, I can't stand anything at McDonald's. I like the fries at Burger King the most, and I prefer their burgers over McDonald's. I also like the burgers at Wendy's more than McD's, and I always get their small chili, which is the best.

Merkurie
12-13-2010, 02:25 AM
Burger King hamburgers are better than McDonalds, so is there fish and they have onion rings. But the fries and breakfast menu is better at Micky Ds.

I just don't like Wendy's at all. Too soggy.

TsJennifer
12-13-2010, 02:29 AM
WATCH THE MOVIE Super size me and FOOD INC.

YouTube - Food Inc - Official Trailer [HD] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eKYyD14d_0)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5eKYyD14d_0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5eKYyD14d_0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

bridgetbbyxo
12-13-2010, 02:35 AM
everyone has seen supersize me by now,
i have not seen food inc. tho. looks very interesting,, im gonna watch it. thks jen

Coroner
12-13-2010, 02:41 AM
It tastes good but it's garbage food.

Star Angel 86
12-13-2010, 02:53 AM
For the record I voted yes you cannot beat their double cheese burger for a dollar and they do have the most awesome fries.:mrgreen:8):cheers:

pointblack
12-13-2010, 02:56 AM
I love McDonald's. The food tastes good (breakfast/lunch/dinner), it's cheap, quick, open 24 hrs in drive-thru, and convenient for me having one a block from my house. Every meal I get there is consistent and hot when I get it. I can leave my house and get back 15 minutes later with a sack of tasty burgers and fries.
Cheap? Quick? Come on man!

muhmuh
12-13-2010, 03:11 AM
I love McDonald's. The food tastes good (breakfast/lunch/dinner)

apart from that mcdonalds stuff tastes like shit (the fries in particular) calling it food is a bit of a strech

BLKGSXR
12-13-2010, 03:11 AM
Dino my ninja go there ask for a Mcdouble with mac sauce...
or a quarter pounder with mcnuggets instead of meat..shits awesome....Its my drunk high food haha!

Dino Velvet
12-13-2010, 03:42 AM
Dino my ninja go there ask for a Mcdouble with mac sauce...
or a quarter pounder with mcnuggets instead of meat..shits awesome....Its my drunk high food haha!

I remember you mentioning the McDouble w/Mac Sauce before. Sounds good. I usually order 3 Double Quarter Pounders w/Cheese, 2 Large Fries, and a Diet Coke. The illegal aliens who work there are always nice and hook me up with plenty of ketchup and napkins.

renoned
12-13-2010, 03:58 AM
I do like a 1/4 pounder w cheese, but I love me some In n Out.

Dino Velvet
12-13-2010, 04:05 AM
Fatburger has my favorite burger but I'm usually too lazy to drive there and go inside to wait 10 minutes. McDonald's is too handy and I'm back in front of my TV in no time.

http://dcist.com/attachments/dcist_sommer/2008_0611_fatburger.jpg

runround04
12-13-2010, 04:08 AM
I remember you mentioning the McDouble w/Mac Sauce before. Sounds good. I usually order 3 Double Quarter Pounders w/Cheese, 2 Large Fries, and a Diet Coke. The illegal aliens who work there are always nice and hook me up with plenty of ketchup and napkins.

Somebody is hungry....

I like a #2 no onions myself, its just right. Gotta have Coke with it too, nothin else seems right IMO

BLKGSXR
12-13-2010, 04:21 AM
I do like a 1/4 pounder w cheese, but I love me some In n Out.
google the hidden menu!

DCGuy343
12-13-2010, 04:26 AM
White Castle tastes better

Willie Escalade
12-13-2010, 04:42 AM
I'm eating some Fatburger right now in fact!

Honestly, I've been buying a lot more salads from Mickey Ds...except that time over Buddy Wood's house!

renoned
12-13-2010, 06:00 AM
:iagree:YaY GUT BOMBS
Wish we had one around here:sad:

Dino Velvet
12-13-2010, 06:15 AM
I'm eating some Fatburger right now in fact!

What did you get? I like the Double King (1 lb of meat) w/double cheese eaten open faced with a cup of chili poured over it with some Fat Fries to scoop up the extra chili.

Fatburger uses lean Ground Sirloin that's never frozen.

GrimFusion
12-13-2010, 06:29 AM
What did you get? I like the Double King (1 lb of meat) w/double cheese eaten open faced with a cup of chili poured over it with some Fat Fries to scoop up the extra chili.

Fatburger uses lean Ground Sirloin that's never frozen.

No, I prefer making my own burgers so that I have some idea where the meat is coming from. Check out this video. I'm not about dieting, but this stuff isn't food.

YouTube - McDonald's 4 Year Old Cheeseburger Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGtDPG4UfI)

phobun
12-13-2010, 06:49 AM
The illegal aliens who work there are always nice and hook me up with plenty of ketchup and napkins.

After work they put on skirts and hook tjinla2001 with nice service too...

african1
12-13-2010, 06:56 AM
hell yeah baby...nothing beats mickey dees

http://ihatemyfatbody.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/mcdonalds-disgusting-looking-burger.jpg

african1
12-13-2010, 06:57 AM
Only in America

http://blog.koldcast.tv/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/21.barfood.jpg

african1
12-13-2010, 06:59 AM
wohooo...get me some aspirin

http://foodbeast.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/double-fat-burger.jpg

african1
12-13-2010, 07:00 AM
Had this earlier...miam

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/32/l_d985ccd4fb4f439592b54d368bb45fb2.jpg

african1
12-13-2010, 07:03 AM
Good n healthy stuff for ya

http://1.media.tumblr.com/i2dw5nf19jrbxpkfEgnxPF2ho1_r1_500.jpg

bulldog
12-13-2010, 07:13 AM
I am pretty much a fast food connoisseur by now, the top in my list are as follows (I eat fast food about 5 times a week if not more, depends on how much I work and how much time I have at home to actually possibly cook)

Burgers:
#1 Culvers
#2 Wendy's
#2 (tied) A&W
#4 Burger King
#5 Dairy Queen
#6 McDonalds
#7 Sonic (might be because we have dumbasses working at ours in town)

Other Favorites

KFC (The doubleicious is just.....well ever have a no hands orgasm before? ;) ) (Sidenote, pricks tore down ours in town because of a new roundabout, so I still occasionally travel about 15 minutes on the highway just to get this sandwich, its THAT good)
Taco Bell (Extremely cheap, and service is good at ours, plus they are open til 2-3 AM)
Taco Johns (Wasnt extremely impressed, but they are ok I suppose)

Ryz
12-13-2010, 07:20 AM
Oh wow. A large drink in Canada is like a small in America.
Fatties

Ryz
12-13-2010, 07:21 AM
http://www.snopes.com/food/graphics/luther.jpg

JoePitt
12-13-2010, 07:27 AM
After work they put on skirts and hook up tjinla2001 with nice service too...

LOL Nicely played ...

runround04
12-13-2010, 08:07 AM
Oh wow. A large drink in Canada is like a small in America.
Fatties

We're greedy too:dancing:

russtafa
12-13-2010, 03:13 PM
I like the old fashioned small food bar no multi national fast food for me thank you just fish and chips and preferably wraped in news paper

AngelinaTorres
12-13-2010, 03:18 PM

True! Love it! hummm

CORVETTEDUDE
12-13-2010, 05:15 PM
Dino...no wonder you have a rotten ass!!! You eat rotten shit!!!

95racer
12-13-2010, 05:22 PM
I need to chase anything from McD's with Pepto Bismal. First is was Big Macs, which I do really like. Now I can't eat anything from there. As stated above probably for the better.

lovesall
12-13-2010, 05:31 PM
I do like Burger King over McD's, the whopper beats out a Big Mac any day. But McD's fries are still tops.

DL_NL
12-13-2010, 08:27 PM
Fast food, yech.

Willie Escalade
12-13-2010, 08:34 PM
When I'm not in the mood for the usual spots like Mickey Ds and Burger King, I hit Tams and Brolly Hut in Inglewood (when I'm in the area). Places like these give you more bang for the buck. An order of small fries at Tams is about the amount of large fries at McDonalds...

dgs925
12-13-2010, 08:52 PM
I usually order 3 Double Quarter Pounders w/Cheese, 2 Large Fries, and a Diet Coke.

McDonald's is too handy and I'm back in front of my TV in no time.

You are the grossest mother fucker, always talking about shit - and this is no difference. Shouldn't you be on some scat-centric board with others of your kind?

GrimFusion
12-13-2010, 08:58 PM
You are the grossest mother fucker, always talking about shit - and this is no difference. Shouldn't you be on some scat-centric board with others of your kind?

The point is to illicit reaction from people too lame to realize he's just joking around. How do you like the tasty flavor of fish bait?

TsJennifer
12-13-2010, 09:00 PM
everyone has seen supersize me by now,
i have not seen food inc. tho. looks very interesting,, im gonna watch it. thks jen

If you only knew what you eating. FOOD INC. is a MUST see movie! You have a right to know!

strident
12-13-2010, 11:43 PM
The medical industry salutes you Dino Velvet. Without the consumption of all the crap dished out by fast food places, they wouldn't be able to continue with all their vast array of medical procedures due to clogged arteries,damaged hearts, obesity-led diseases, ad-infinitum.

Dino Velvet
12-14-2010, 12:08 AM
I'll live to be 90 eating McDonald's, other fast food, cooking large meals for myself, and guzzling whiskey. When it's your time to go it's your time to go. Ask Keith Richards. People in my gene pool have had the same eating/drinking habits as me and lived long lives too. Not being afraid of a cheeseburger or 3 might have something to do with it.

95racer
12-14-2010, 12:39 AM
If you only knew what you eating. FOOD INC. is a MUST see movie! You have a right to know!

Speaking of something I'd like to eat.........

Mmmmm, Jennifer. :tongue:

Dino Velvet
12-14-2010, 12:44 AM
Speaking of something I'd like to eat.........

Mmmmm, Jennifer. :tongue:

You took the words right out of my mouth. Jennifer's turds must be delicious and nutritionally balanced always being perfectly consistent in density and texture. I'll take a large order fresh out of the oven.

onmyknees
12-14-2010, 12:51 AM
I'll live to be 90 eating McDonald's, other fast food, cooking large meals for myself, and guzzling whiskey. When it's your time to go it's your time to go. Ask Keith Richards. People in my gene pool have had the same eating/drinking habits as me and lived long lives too. Not being afraid of a cheeseburger or 3 might have something to do with it.

I can't argue with Dino's logic. Keith Richards being a perfect example. When is the last time you figure Keith sat down to tofu or a bowl of Hummis and chips ? The guy drinks a handle of booze a day, smokes 2 packs of 'Boroughs and still fucks groupies half his age with regularity. I've seen him out and about and he looks like shit...but who gives a fuck?? He's Keith Richards. I recall back in the 80's he was scheduled to do a show in Sweden and to get a visa he had to have a complete blood transfusion because of all the narcotics...now that's a hard core mother fucker !
Live On Dino...Live On .......LMAO

lisaparadise
12-14-2010, 12:57 AM
partial to the mcmuffins. :Di only like the breakfast,every friday morning before i drive my daughter to school we stop and get 2 sausage egg mcmuffins with cheese and 4 hash browns.

Dino Velvet
12-14-2010, 01:17 AM
i only like the breakfast,every friday morning before i drive my daughter to school we stop and get 2 sausage egg mcmuffins with cheese and 4 hash browns.

Does she get anything to eat too?

FreddieGomez
12-14-2010, 01:31 AM
i'm a kfc eater

sp fan
12-14-2010, 04:26 AM
diarrea food, heart attack food, leading cause of obese ass mofuckers in usa. garbage. i would rather lick the curb or lick a garbage can than eat that steroid hormone food. not to mention old ass low grade rat oil they cook those fries with.

phobun
12-14-2010, 04:53 AM
diarrea food, heart attack food, leading cause of obese ass mofuckers in usa. garbage. i would rather lick the curb or lick a garbage can than eat that steroid hormone food. not to mention old ass low grade rat oil they cook those fries with.

This is pretty much true. Add to this that these fast food restaurants have unethical marketing practices, and make a special effort to target inner city blacks and latinos:

http://www.diversityinc-digital.com/diversityincmedia/201006?pg=136#pg136

jedimaster
12-14-2010, 07:01 AM

HOLY MOLY who can eat 3 quarterpounders and 2 large fries? Seriously i worry about the health of any dude capable of such a feat. And after such a banquet of carbs and fat, why bother with a DIET coke?

Oh and yeah i like mcDonald's too but i know it's akin to poison. Or worse (poison might kill you fast but McD's will take decades to kill you). But yeah i like their "food" specially the Big Macs and 1/4pounders and the fries.....

And about those illegal aliens...........

MrF
12-14-2010, 07:34 AM
[QUOTE=TsJennifer;843869]WATCH THE MOVIE Super size me and FOOD INC.
QUOTE]

"Super size me" made me cut way down on MacD. I haven't cut it to zero, but nearly zero.

Eat more fruit and vegetables ! And get some exercise !

Some people have a strong genetic predisposition to be overweight, and we can't judge them for that. But what surprises me is the large number of people who lose control and eat poorly on a consistent basis. It's almost as if they value the pleasure of food over the pleasure of sex. Because being out-of-shape surely must diminish one's sex life.

runround04
12-14-2010, 07:46 AM
[QUOTE=TsJennifer;843869]WATCH THE MOVIE Super size me and FOOD INC.
QUOTE]

"Super size me" made me cut way down on MacD. I haven't cut it to zero, but nearly zero.

Eat more fruit and vegetables ! And get some exercise !

Some people have a strong genetic predisposition to be overweight, and we can't judge them for that. But what surprises me is the large number of people who lose control and eat poorly on a consistent basis. It's almost as if they value the pleasure of food over the pleasure of sex. Because being out-of-shape surely must diminish one's sex life.

Kinda, they stop eating, im sure they'll lose weight. But, McD's sure aint helpin em do it

Paladin
12-14-2010, 08:10 AM
Dino...no wonder you have a rotten ass!!! You eat rotten shit!!!

Well at least we now know why he is the emperor of excrement...

Dino Velvet
12-14-2010, 08:21 AM
It's not my favorite sandwich there but I don't believe there's been a mention of the McRib here. People are crazy about those things.

http://www.ihatebilly.com/blog/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/mcrib_ugh.jpg

phobun
12-14-2010, 08:25 AM
Some people have a strong genetic predisposition to be overweight, and we can't judge them for that.

99.999999999999999999999999% of people who are FAT are lardasses because they lack self-discipline around food. They are gluttons who eat too much.

It is okay to judge the hell out of them.

NatashaLover
12-14-2010, 08:26 AM
Well everyone that knows me, knows I am a food lover, I make no exaps, so I will get a Quarter Pounder combo no cheese with orange juice! Thanks!

phobun
12-14-2010, 08:30 AM
Well everyone that knows me, knows I am a food lover, I make no exaps, so I will get a Quarter Pounder combo no cheese with orange juice! Thanks!

Eat борщ it is better for you.

NatashaLover
12-14-2010, 08:34 AM
Eat борщ it is better for you.

Thanks for the advice, maybe I try it one day.

GrimFusion
12-14-2010, 09:24 AM
99.999999999999999999999999% of people who are FAT are lardasses because they lack self-discipline around food. They are gluttons who eat too much.

It is okay to judge the hell out of them.

Agreed, but I'd kick that 99.9 down to 85 percent; figuring in those who are genetically predisposed (which I think is mostly bull shit) and people who are disabled who can't exercise extra weight off. Honestly, if I could barely walk, I wouldn't be too fuckin' happy about having to eat grass the rest of my life.

I think I'd end up fat just as an excuse to eat something with flavor in it once in a while.

Dino Velvet
12-14-2010, 09:44 AM
As long as I'm able to wipe my butt and tie my shoes without being out of breath I feel I deserve a cheat day and drive one block to McDonald's for some burgers & fries. I'm Lovin' It!

audifan
12-14-2010, 09:48 AM
Well I'm genetically predisposed to be a fat bastard. Happened to my Dad, bro, sis and me with different lifestyles so I don't think its just a lifestyle choice thing.

But eventually I just hauled my fat arse down the gym and regained a "normal" BMI. So no, I don't do McDonalds. But I'm still convinced they put narcotics or something in McDonalds to make it taste like you want more even though you know that shit is killing you!

Dino Velvet
12-14-2010, 09:52 AM
Well I'm genetically predisposed to be a fat bastard. Happened to my Dad, bro, sis and me with different lifestyles so I don't think its just a lifestyle choice thing.

But eventually I just hauled my fat arse down the gym and regained a "normal" BMI. So no, I don't do McDonalds. But I'm still convinced they put narcotics or something in McDonalds to make it taste like you want more even though you know that shit is killing you!

My friends from the UK are crazy for McDonald's. I'll say, "Hey, let's go get something to eat." Seems like more than half the time they ask, "Can we go to McDonald's?" Seems like a big deal to them so I agree.

audifan
12-14-2010, 10:03 AM
My friends from the UK are crazy for McDonald's. I'll say, "Hey, let's go get something to eat." Seems like more than half the time they ask, "Can we go to McDonald's?" Seems like a big deal to them so I agree.

Yeah, if you ever tasted English food that would explain why they prefer the Golden Arches.

Dino Velvet
12-14-2010, 10:10 AM
Yeah, if you ever tasted English food that would explain why they prefer the Golden Arches.

I used to work in Santa Monica. Tons of English people there with plenty of English food around. The stuff I had I enjoyed. I'm not a picky eater though.

natina
12-14-2010, 02:01 PM
got to taste fresh cut fry's & freshly ground,ground beef

with real milk shakes and malts.:iagree::dancing::party:

Intrepid
12-14-2010, 02:14 PM
Mickey D's smells and tastes like exactly what it is...dead animal flesh.

Kevin Dong
12-14-2010, 03:35 PM
McDonald's isn't a very good thing to get into on a regular basis, but if you are in a rush or pressed for time and need to put something in your stomach - it does the trick..Granted that it doesn't have much going for it in terms of nutritional value, it is still a cheap fast food place and we have to keep that in mind.

My favorite meal from there is 4 McDouble's dressed like Big Mac's. The McDouble is essentially a double hamburger just like the Big Mac, but without the extra bread in the middle. I get my McDouble's for 2 bucks here in Toronto, and they're even cheaper in the USA. For $8 measly dollars I can stay full for a good 3-4 hours and get my calories too. If I have a protein shake with it too I'm golden. When you are in a hotel room doing photoshoots for an entire day, this is a very feasible and affordable way to curb your hunger on the run.

Nikka
12-14-2010, 03:36 PM
voted!

strident
12-15-2010, 12:04 AM
Does this dress make me look fat? Your fat makes you look fat.

Ben
07-23-2014, 02:59 AM
McDonalds Getting Rotten Meat From Chinese Factories:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jajde3AYPCY&list=UUBeyuzUWyvDAVpS_ibwMwnA

Ben
10-30-2014, 03:36 AM
John Oliver - McDonald's Ad Campaign - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNmJcWP7R08)

greedo1976
10-30-2014, 09:00 AM
I would prefer Wendy's every time but McDonald's is OK...I do like the new ketchup they have....I find it sweeter than Heinz!

jamesedwards
10-30-2014, 09:37 AM

I don't eat there since 79 ! I don't know what's in the meat or if it's meat at all, they just had a special on it saying the so called meat isn't meat. I call it mystery meat! I cook my own food, rarely eat out, and I am a great cook. I am healthier and I know who is cooking my food, processed crap is for the dogs for me. You sound like you eat it almost everyday. Plus I stop eating red meat in 2000. I only eat organic chicken and turkey and a lot of veggie food which actually taste good. I eat lamb that is organic from time to time.

Oprah blasted the meat industry which sparked a buzz, they were so mad at her they took her to court and SHE won!

jamesedwards
10-30-2014, 09:46 AM
So buy the fries at Micky Dee's and the Hamburger at BK :dead:

Burger King hamburgers are better than McDonalds, so is there fish and they have onion rings. But the fries and breakfast menu is better at Micky Ds.

I just don't like Wendy's at all. Too soggy.

youngblood61
10-30-2014, 01:44 PM
I used to, the food doesn't taste the same.

AshlynCreamher
10-30-2014, 02:52 PM
I used to eat at the Mac Shake every day when I lived in Seattle. I would always order the number #7 value meal, crispy chicken club, fries and sprite.
Ba, ba, ba, ba, baaaaa, I'm lovin it. lol

crystalsopen
10-30-2014, 03:35 PM

I agree, also its a filling (although not the tastiest or most interesting) and it doesn't give me a tummy ache. :cheers: Also the burgers taste like burger and the chicken tastes like chicken, its not covered in some taste concealing sauce. Some food places I don't like (ie. wing stop), I cannot even taste their meat because of the sauce.

Ben
01-14-2015, 06:25 AM
Why McDonald's is McF*cked:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3swf0Sj5bc (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3swf0Sj5bc)

LovinThaTSLadiez
01-14-2015, 07:07 AM
No, I do not.

fred41
01-14-2015, 07:18 AM
Why McDonald's is McF*cked:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3swf0Sj5bc (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3swf0Sj5bc)

They might be fucked because of changing times - other fast food companies are filling the void (usually having to do with chicken)...but I never bet against companies like this because they have a habit of pulling a rabbit out of a hat...

I do prefer their fries to many other fast food co...but when i'm drunk I prefer 'White Castle'.

CoolAwesomeBXDude
01-14-2015, 07:54 AM
not really but i'll eat it once in a while

cutesteph
01-14-2015, 09:32 AM
Ewww no. We are what we eat.

Ultron
01-25-2015, 06:03 AM
I said no...

Just because...

lust4love
01-25-2015, 07:57 AM
I answered Yes because I can't say that I dislike McD. While I'm not a big fan of McD I do think that there are times an situations where a quick and dirty McSoggy with fries and a soda is a satisfactory meal but if given other options I would most likley eat elsewhere.

MrFanti
01-25-2015, 08:49 AM
Without any doubt...."NO"

jamesedwards
01-25-2015, 09:43 AM
I don't mess with fast food period! Mickie Dees is yuck! the Mystery meat is terrible! I basically cook my own and if I do go out it has to be a well established place where they cook real food.

Dahlia Babe Ailhad
01-25-2015, 04:17 PM
Good morning everyone,

I voted, "no".

I used to like McDo but not any mo'.

My reason is pretty clear. It's junk food! Plain and simple.
From the buns that are made with HFCS (nasty stuff) to all the chemicals used to preserve the schlop. No, no, thank you.

The only safe thing at McDo is the coffee and tea, i even question the honey "side orders".

These are only two, of many, videos showing the slow decay rate of McDo's food-like substances. Something is not right, here. Have a look and you decide for yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rxAXzWDZwQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uHxRwQqWFo

Burger Model studio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGj2eVgWI6Q

When we are still young and our bodies have a high metabolism rate, we can eat just about anything. But once you age a bit and slow down and still keep eating this stuff, health problems are on the way, for most people, especially lazy folks.

We should strive to make our own foods.
I make my own bread, buns and pasta, and all my meals are prepared by me, in bulk, and i freeze them in portions. Stews, soups, oven baked potato slices,
spaghetti sauces, stuffed bell peppers with black rice and herbs and fresh, Thai basil, turmeric root and ginger root.....mmmm, i'm getting hungry.
I wish i had a vegetable garden.
I am lucky, though, as i once took a Professional French Cuisine cooking course and have worked in professional kitchens. I was employed in an Asian kitchen for over two years as second chef, as well. So i know my way around a kitchen and i know how to conserve the food i prepare.

Since becoming a vegan, i rarely choose to eat meat, unless i am in Chinatown where i'll indulge and eat everything from chicken feet to beef stomach, tripe, and all the seafood you can throw at me. But that is only on occasion. I would never do that every week (although, i used to).

It's time consuming to prepare food, and sometimes i am in my kitchen for hours on end when i need to refill my freezer.
Having The Gary Null Natural Living Show playing on the internet radio keeps me entertained and educated while i cook.
When it's all done, i have lots of free time chat here with you all, and when i want to eat, all i have to do is put a portion in the steamer and it's ready in no time. Oh and i stopped using a microwave, years ago

How do i spell health problems? Easy, M-c-D-o-n-a-l-d'-s.
And it's really too bad because when they first started, they served up some classic American food that was, actually, not all that bad. These days, though, it's all about cutting corners to make more money at the consumers' health expense.
A huge enterprise like McDo cutting corners to make MORE money is pretty disgusting.
These days, a Happy Meal only makes the doctors happy.
Who wants to eat the food that a "clown" eats? Not me!

Eat well and stay well, everyone.

Before i leave this post, check out Mimi Kirk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcvq63B2bOY

Chef,
http://www.merc.ca/vbulletin/images/smilies/lips.gifxoxo
http://images.zaazu.com/img/Chef-chef-cook-food-smiley-emoticon-000753-medium.gif (http://zaazu.com)

AshlynCreamher
01-25-2015, 04:34 PM
I love the MacShack!!!

#7 Premium Crispy Chicken Club Sandwich - EVERY TIME!!!

http://www.mcdonalds.com/content/dam/McDonalds/item/mcdonalds-Premium-Crispy-Chicken-Club-Sandwich.png

CD_Sasha
01-25-2015, 04:41 PM
I dig the fish sandwich and the breakfast wrap. Other than that, I probably have McDonalds once every 6 months

Dahlia Babe Ailhad
01-25-2015, 06:05 PM
Hi again everyone,

I was just sitting here thinking about French cuisine and i remembered this cute and funny, short Disney tune.
Yea, yea, i know it's a little off-topic as this tune is about real food, lol, but i hope it makes someone smile.
I've put the English translation of the French words in parenthesis and placed them under the French words, in case anyone does not understand what they mean.

And remember,
"You ♪ deserve ♪ a break ♪ todayyyy, ♪ so get ♪ up and ♪ get ♪ awayyy...from ♪ McDonaaaaald's. "

youtube.com/watch?v=vJtX-erwFnI (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJtX-erwFnI)

CHEF LOUIS
Les poissons, les poissons
(fishes, fishes)
How I love les poissons
Love to chop and to serve little fish
First I cut off their heads
Then I pull out their bones
Ah mais oui, ça c'est toujours délice
(Ah but yes, that is always delicious)

Les poissons, les poissons
Hee hee hee, haw haw haw
With a cleaver I hack them in two
I pull out what's inside
And I serve it up fried
God, I love little fishes, don't you?

Here's something for tempting the palate
Prepared in the classic technique
First you pound the fish flat with a mallet
Then you slash through the skin
Give the belly a slice
Then you rub some salt in
'Cause that makes it taste nice

Zut alors, I have missed one!
(Oh my gosh)
Sacré bleu, what is this?
(Holy, blue "light")
How on earth could I miss
Such a sweet, little, succulent crab
Quel Dommage, what a loss
(What a shame)
Here we go, in the sauce
Now some flour, I think, just a dab
Now I stuff you with bread
It don't hurt, 'cause you're dead!
And you're certainly lucky you are
'Cause it's gonna be hot in my big silver pot!
Tout aloo, mon poisson
(See you later, my fish)
Au revoir
(Good bye)

Babe,
xoxo

Dan_cl
01-25-2015, 07:11 PM
Hm. Funny thought you needed sleep

blueeyeboy
01-25-2015, 08:32 PM
Had fries today

CD_Sasha
01-25-2015, 09:37 PM
Hm. Funny thought you needed sleep

By far, the most crankiest guy alive:hide-1:

Dan_cl
01-25-2015, 11:43 PM
Yup but that won't be an issue for someone any longer

tao1kiku
01-26-2015, 03:21 AM
Much prefer Taco Hell (the Canadian Taco Hell with Chili Cheese Fries) over McD's

natina
01-26-2015, 09:58 AM
chipotle is beating mcdonalds in the fast food wars

5 Reasons People Would Rather Eat At Chipotle Than McDonald's

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-chipotle-is-beating-mcdonalds-2014-10

jamesedwards
01-26-2015, 12:33 PM
You hit it on the head. I would never say that burger looked good, they were lying to themselves. people willing to pay 5,000 for that and to eat it and get food poisoning, people are crazy!

Good morning everyone,

I voted, "no".

I used to like McDo but not any mo'.

My reason is pretty clear. It's junk food! Plain and simple.
From the buns that are made with HFCS (nasty stuff) to all the chemicals used to preserve the schlop. No, no, thank you.

The only safe thing at McDo is the coffee and tea, i even question the honey "side orders".

These are only two, of many, videos showing the slow decay rate of McDo's food-like substances. Something is not right, here. Have a look and you decide for yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rxAXzWDZwQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uHxRwQqWFo

Burger Model studio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGj2eVgWI6Q

When we are still young and our bodies have a high metabolism rate, we can eat just about anything. But once you age a bit and slow down and still keep eating this stuff, health problems are on the way, for most people, especially lazy folks.

We should strive to make our own foods.
I make my own bread, buns and pasta, and all my meals are prepared by me, in bulk, and i freeze them in portions. Stews, soups, oven baked potato slices,
spaghetti sauces, stuffed bell peppers with black rice and herbs and fresh, Thai basil, turmeric root and ginger root.....mmmm, i'm getting hungry.
I wish i had a vegetable garden.
I am lucky, though, as i once took a Professional French Cuisine cooking course and have worked in professional kitchens. I was employed in an Asian kitchen for over two years as second chef, as well. So i know my way around a kitchen and i know how to conserve the food i prepare.

Since becoming a vegan, i rarely choose to eat meat, unless i am in Chinatown where i'll indulge and eat everything from chicken feet to beef stomach, tripe, and all the seafood you can throw at me. But that is only on occasion. I would never do that every week (although, i used to).

It's time consuming to prepare food, and sometimes i am in my kitchen for hours on end when i need to refill my freezer.
Having The Gary Null Natural Living Show playing on the internet radio keeps me entertained and educated while i cook.
When it's all done, i have lots of free time chat here with you all, and when i want to eat, all i have to do is put a portion in the steamer and it's ready in no time. Oh and i stopped using a microwave, years ago

How do i spell health problems? Easy, M-c-D-o-n-a-l-d'-s.
And it's really too bad because when they first started, they served up some classic American food that was, actually, not all that bad. These days, though, it's all about cutting corners to make more money at the consumers' health expense.
A huge enterprise like McDo cutting corners to make MORE money is pretty disgusting.
These days, a Happy Meal only makes the doctors happy.
Who wants to eat the food that a "clown" eats? Not me!

Eat well and stay well, everyone.

Before i leave this post, check out Mimi Kirk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcvq63B2bOY

natina
01-29-2015, 02:38 AM
mac donalds on the door they have a WARNING LABEL

Super size me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHR3GpLxr8o

AshlynCreamher
01-29-2015, 02:44 AM
mac donalds on the door they have a WARNING LABEL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHR3GpLxr8o

You can get cancer from just walking outside, blow drying your hair or using a cellphone, even hungangels will give you cancer

natina
01-29-2015, 02:50 AM
cancer causing ingredient in tater tots & ........

http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/things-you-didnt-know-about-tater-tots/ss-AA8DvEx

checkmybrain
01-29-2015, 02:51 AM
I love mcdonald's, then I hate it shortly after eating it:mad:

AshlynCreamher
01-29-2015, 02:55 AM
cancer causing ingredient in tater tots & ........

http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/things-you-didnt-know-about-tater-tots/ss-AA8DvEx

:dead: so that's where you get you facts MSN

MacDonald's and tater tots :dead:

jamesedwards
01-29-2015, 07:38 AM
LOL :dead: I know some assholes here that will definitely cause permanent damage to death! LOL

You can get cancer from just walking outside, blow drying your hair or using a cellphone, even hungangels will give you cancer

natina
01-29-2015, 07:38 AM
MSN IS A RESPECTABLE NEWS ORGANIZATION UNLIKE fox news are wikipedia.

at least wikipedia is trying.

fox news is BIASED and dumbed down.

rememberwhen fox newswas saying obama was losing the relection campaign in the final hours? that was hilarious!

natina
01-29-2015, 08:00 AM
RE-ELECTION

(typo error)

johnb
01-29-2015, 08:04 AM
Should start considering eating humans like farm animals. Line them up, super-size em, fatten em up, and sell em by the pound. Then McDonalds makes sense

CD_Sasha
01-29-2015, 12:04 PM
Everything in moderation. Why are there so many ts/cds on this thread

Moister
01-29-2015, 12:21 PM
<3 it! Their new triple cheeseburger is delicious!

jamesedwards
01-29-2015, 12:27 PM
<3 it! Their new triple cheeseburger is delicious!

You sure that's a cheeseburger you're getting? LOL 3 pieces of mystery meat. yuck

Janette Voerman
01-29-2015, 12:34 PM
McDonald's is the EVIL!!!