PDA

View Full Version : Guess who wasn't too proud to appear on Maury?

www.tglovers.com
12-11-2010, 04:26 PM
The fame hungry Sidney Starr!

I can't knock the hustle but its still not a good look in my opinion.

Seems a little desperate but best of luck to her!

Pics of her on set here! (http://cerebraldiva.blogspot.com/2010/12/sidney-starr-to-appear-on-maury.html)

Anubis1779
12-11-2010, 05:37 PM
LOL...that video was made for guys, a great set of breasts talking for 15 minutes! Very nice hun

dlbi22
12-11-2010, 06:53 PM
didnt see any pics

nonnonnon
12-11-2010, 09:12 PM
can't wait for the sextape

Helvis2012
12-11-2010, 09:52 PM
Who cares if it's exploitative....it's TV!!!

AsiaMei
12-11-2010, 10:15 PM
shes not a tranny. they already exposed her as a female pretending to be shemale for FAME.

www.tglovers.com
12-11-2010, 10:18 PM
shes not a tranny. they already exposed her as a female pretending to be shemale for FAME.
Google Steven Favors and then tell me she's not a transsexual. I cannot believe you guys are still on this she's not a transsexual kick. Didn't you see the video of her competing in a ball on the same post?

Silcc69
12-11-2010, 10:26 PM
And MiMi has stated on here that she knows Sidney Starr personally. Any why is she going to appear on the Maury show? If she is doing that man or woman show i'm sure 95% of the audience will already know who she is.

amberskyi
12-11-2010, 11:52 PM
Google Steven Favors and then tell me she's not a transsexual. I cannot believe you guys are still on this she's not a transsexual kick. Didn't you see the video of her competing in a ball on the same post?

intresting but they also claim to have pictures of her as alittle girl as well and i have to say they look like her too.i personally dont care what she is.she's beyond basic whether shes a born female or a ts.

TsVanessa69
12-11-2010, 11:54 PM
I know her personally. That bitch is beautiful, but she is a tranny.

AsiaMei
12-12-2010, 12:45 AM
intresting but they also claim to have pictures of her as alittle girl as well and i have to say they look like her too.i personally dont care what she is.she's beyond basic whether shes a born female or a ts.

yes did u see the video the guy made exposing her

AsiaMei
12-12-2010, 12:52 AM

Steven Favors - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=Steven+Favors&btnG=Google+Search&aq=null&oq=)

nothing came up but a message board and someone posting that was her name... not much proof. i posted the video of her at one ball, that wouldnt mean much either ... its whatever. i think its stupid if shes really a female posing as shemale. if she is shemale, still stupid. she doesnt seem to have much proof to back up what she is saying. at the end of the day, she isn't doing much for the transgender community.

mealticket
12-12-2010, 01:08 AM
ive seen a video with her dancing and you can tell she has something extra...

TSMichelleAustin
12-12-2010, 01:43 AM
Well, why is she in LA for Maury when his show is tapped in Connecticut?

Silcc69
12-12-2010, 02:04 AM
Steven Favors - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=Steven+Favors&btnG=Google+Search&aq=null&oq=)

nothing came up but a message board and someone posting that was her name... not much proof. i posted the video of her at one ball, that wouldnt mean much either ... its whatever. i think its stupid if shes really a female posing as shemale. if she is shemale, still stupid. she doesnt seem to have much proof to back up what she is saying. at the end of the day, she isn't doing much for the transgender community.

STEPHEN FAVORS!
stephen favors - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&biw=1276&bih=591&q=stephen+favors&aq=0&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=CsF0IRhEETfLEG6rMywTw78zoDgAAAKoEBU_Qv1KI)