PDA

View Full Version : lol I did the oppisite of Michael Jackson

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2010, 09:20 PM
Fall into my blackness lol

lisaparadise
12-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Fall into my blackness loloh shit i though youwere gonna say you bough the right handed glove lol

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2010, 09:23 PM
^^^^^^ lmao

lisaparadise
12-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Fall into my blackness lolim guessin youll learn not to use tremclad spay paint when its windy lol crazy bitch

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2010, 09:29 PM
im guessin youll learn not to use tremclad spay paint when its windy lol crazy bitch
LMAO well I was tired of everyone saying I'm racist so now I'm black lol

TSMichelleAustin
12-01-2010, 09:32 PM
LMAO!!! Ur crazy! I love it!!! U ever read that book in High School "Black Like Me" about the white man who became black??? Now u can do the sequel but as a girls version! LOL!

lisaparadise
12-01-2010, 09:33 PM
LMAO well I was tired of everyone saying I'm racist so now I'm black lolwell if thats the case id better hope for a hurricane to come through if thats what it takes to change minds lol i hope walmart has a case or two on sale lol

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2010, 09:33 PM
im guessin youll learn not to use tremclad spay paint when its windy lol crazy bitch

LMAO!!! Ur crazy! I love it!!! U ever read that book in High School "Black Like Me" about the white man who became black??? Now u can do the sequel but as a girls version! LOL!
LOL no but I will have to read it!!

Faldur
12-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Did your dick get bigger?

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2010, 09:34 PM
well if thats the case id better hope for a hurricane to come through if thats what it takes to change minds lol i hope walmart has a case or two on sale lol
well not that windy I hope you would be blown away lol

Jericho
12-01-2010, 09:35 PM
You look like a negative! :hide-1:

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2010, 09:35 PM
no damn lol

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2010, 09:36 PM

You look like a negative! :hide-1:
huh I'm always positive lol

AmyDaly
12-01-2010, 09:36 PM
i loled

lisaparadise
12-01-2010, 09:37 PM
Did your dick get bigger?roflmfao,damn im losin it lol thought never crossed my mind lol

Faldur
12-01-2010, 09:38 PM
I'm waiting for you to belt out a bad rendition of Mammy

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2010, 09:40 PM
I'm waiting for you to belt out a bad rendition of Mammy
I am learning to rap right now...

YO,YO, YO my name is Kelly I used to be a felly...don't be calling my celly with your big fat belly...HOLLA take that Nicki Minaj lol

TSMichelleAustin
12-01-2010, 09:41 PM
LOL no but I will have to read it!!

its a true story, the white man wanted to see how people would treat him in the time of segregation. U can do an updated woman version!

Faldur
12-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Hahahaha..

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2010, 09:42 PM
its a true story, the white man wanted to see how people would treat him in the time of segregation. U can do an updated woman version! I will look it up :)

lisaparadise
12-01-2010, 09:42 PM

YO,YO, YO my name is Kelly I used to be a felly...don't be calling my celly with your big fat belly...HOLLA take that Nicki Minaj lolomg thats way to funny i almost spit my coffee out lol

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2010, 09:46 PM
omg thats way to funny i almost spit my coffee out lol
:dancing::dancing: Nicki Minaj black barbie psshh I am coming for her J/K

stillies77
12-01-2010, 10:46 PM
What....the.....?

BellaBellucci
12-01-2010, 10:49 PM
I'm deeply troubled and offended. :geek:

You have also displeased Farrakhan. I hope you're happy with yourself.

~BB~

AngelinaTorres
12-01-2010, 10:51 PM

ahahah love it

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2010, 10:51 PM
lol Bella!!!

And thanks Angelina :)

GroobySteven
12-01-2010, 10:54 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Xd-upEKZYuI/S9v7vZ1rA-I/AAAAAAAAB68/u31VYkyRFA8/s1600/white_xmas_al_jolson.jpg

http://content8.flixster.com/photo/10/90/26/10902630_gal.jpg

Michael Jackson done the opposite of these guys!

stillies77
12-01-2010, 10:54 PM
Go Suck an Egg!

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbrew1w8OQ1qa9yvvo1_400.gif

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2010, 10:55 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Xd-upEKZYuI/S9v7vZ1rA-I/AAAAAAAAB68/u31VYkyRFA8/s1600/white_xmas_al_jolson.jpg

http://content8.flixster.com/photo/10/90/26/10902630_gal.jpg

Michael Jackson done the opposite of these guys!
lol at the white lips

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2010, 10:55 PM
he looks constipated
Go Suck an Egg!

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbrew1w8OQ1qa9yvvo1_400.gif

TSMichelleAustin
12-01-2010, 11:00 PM
Here u go Kelly
http://kilby.sac.on.ca/towerslibrary/pages/users/Video%20-%20Black%20Like%20Me.jpg

stillies77
12-01-2010, 11:06 PM
hahaha nice

giovanni_hotel
12-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Typical.
Ignorant.

Only a white person would find 'black-face' funny, IMO.
Just reinforces my belief that most Ts should be seen and fucced, but NEVER heard.

Glad to see the real Kelly never left HA, but instead was on a brief vacation from her insanity.

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2010, 11:27 PM
Typical.
Ignorant.

Just reinforces my belief that most Ts should be seen and fucced, but NEVER heard.

Glad to see the real Kelly never left HA, but instead was on a brief vacation from her insanity.
lol you are ridiculous. It was meant as a joke. It's called satire or sarcasm...

Secondly Giovanni lets not go on some tirade about ignorance. You spew plenty of it on transsexuals. :)

joeym75ld
12-01-2010, 11:31 PM
Kelly, did you spend too much time in the tanning bed?

giovanni_hotel
12-01-2010, 11:40 PM
lol you are ridiculous. It was meant as a joke. It's called satire or sarcasm...

Secondly Giovanni lets not go on some tirade about ignorance. You spew plenty of it on transsexuals. :)

I do?? 'Plenty'?? Sure.
You're talking out of your ass, Kelly, with all do respect.
What is it exactly you're 'satirizing' Kelly, since apparently I'm a little dense.
Where's the sarcasm???
Must be a 'White' thang, 'cause I sure as hell DON'T understand.

If it was another girl posting some nonsense bullshit about 'black-face' being funny, it would be easier to let it slide.
But, you dear, have, um, how should I say it?...... previously documented 'race issues' on HA.
SO this kind of post fits into a prior bigoted pattern of behavior.
Whatever.

I wait breathlessly for your next socially keen, razor wit, comedic inspiration.:loser:

MrsKellyPierce
12-02-2010, 12:02 AM
I do?? 'Plenty'?? Sure.
You're talking out of your ass, Kelly, with all do respect.
What is it exactly you're 'satirizing' Kelly, since apparently I'm a little dense.
Where's the sarcasm???
Must be a 'White' thang, 'cause I sure as hell DON'T understand.

If it was another girl posting some nonsense bullshit about 'black-face' being funny, it would be easier to let it slide.
But, you dear, have, um, how should I say it?...... previously documented 'race issues' on HA.
SO this kind of post fits into a prior bigoted pattern of behavior.
Whatever.

I wait breathlessly for your next socially keen, razor wit, comedic inspiration.:loser: My being racist has always been a joke. It started with Haze and Johnny. You are way too serious. Let me find posts darling :)

MrsKellyPierce
12-02-2010, 12:06 AM
My being racist has always been a joke. It started with Haze and Johnny. You are way too serious. Let me find posts darling :)
oh I was mistaken you for Drock lol oh laugh and shut up...its called humor...like SNL

BLKGSXR
12-02-2010, 12:13 AM
Shut up Bitch you'll never be black...Blckhaze approves and supports this message. LMFAO

FREEFALLL666
12-02-2010, 12:16 AM
Typical.
Ignorant.

Just reinforces my belief that when 90% of black commediens jokes are about race that there are equal humorless retards out there like you.

giovanni_hotel
12-02-2010, 12:18 AM
You know why David Chappelle left his gig on Comedy Central??

Because White people stopped getting the 'joke', and mistakenly assumed the punchline was racism, instead of poking fun at and mocking racial bigotry.

'Blackface' without irony isn't really funny IMO.

blackrob
12-02-2010, 12:22 AM

To complete this Kelly now you just need to let me slide this big black dick in your sexy little ass . LOL

giovanni_hotel
12-02-2010, 12:26 AM
Just reinforces my belief that when 90% of black commediens jokes are about race that there are equal humorless retards out there like you.

Most (good) Black comics take racism and poke holes into it to emphasize the more ridiculous aspects of it.
They're channeling anger into humor.
It's not about 'racism' in and of itself that's supposed to be funny.

And Freefall, guaranteed that our 'sense(s) of humor' have nothing at all in common, so I couldn't give a fucc what you think.

nbtch101
12-02-2010, 01:00 AM
Oh, come on! Kelly looks absolutely ridiculous, that's funny. I like a person who's secure enough to not being afraid of looking silly.. A white person, trying to look black, but fails miserably.

I'm not offended by this..

YouTube - Little Britain - Emily Howard at the Swimming Pool (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INj6HPuKJnk)

FREEFALLL666
12-02-2010, 01:05 AM
Most (good) Black comics take racism and poke holes into it to emphasize the more ridiculous aspects of it.
They're channeling anger into humor.
It's not about 'racism' in and of itself that's supposed to be funny.

And Freefall, guaranteed that our 'sense(s) of humor' have nothing at all in common, so I couldn't give a fucc what you think.
You really think that she hasn't done that in this thread? I think that you will find that she has, and some moron lets call him Princess Youth-hostel has got on their pulpit and thus became the ridiculous aspect itself. I bet you listen to Rap music too..

muhmuh
12-02-2010, 01:12 AM
you got a serious case of the revirtiligo there

stillies77
12-02-2010, 01:18 AM
Vintage Kelly Shore art I guess needs to be modified...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/stillies77/100_2981.jpg

giovanni_hotel
12-02-2010, 01:19 AM
IMO Kelly has a 'history' on HA.
So if Kelly tries to drop a 'look at me, Black face is funny' thread, is it an attempt at satirical 'race humor', or is a pattern of behavior of someone who has 'issues' to begin with??

According to your line of thinking, Freefall, if I posted pics of Black men castrated and hung from trees and said, 'Dayum, that's some funny shit', that's fine because to your way of thinking the horrific absurdity of the pics is humorous.

Maybe for you. But not the kid.

If it wasn't Kelly who started this thread, I'd be like, so what??
But IMO Kelly has always been a little suspect on race issues anyway, so this entire OP doesn't 'smell right'.

MrsKellyPierce
12-02-2010, 01:23 AM
Vintage Kelly Shore art I guess needs to be modified...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/stillies77/100_2981.jpg lol I forgot this pic I love it

MrsKellyPierce
12-02-2010, 01:26 AM
So if Kelly tries to drop a 'look at me, Black face is funny' thread, is it an attempt at satirical 'race humor', or is a pattern of behavior of someone who has 'issues' to begin with??

According to you're line of thinking, Freefall, if I posted pics of Black men castrated and hung from trees and said, 'Dayum, that's some funny shit', that's fine because to your way of thinking the horrific absurdity of the pics is humorous.

But IMO Kelly has always been a little suspect on race issues anyway, so this entire OP doesn't 'smell right'.I am not racist I think black women are attractive and have slept with them...I just don't think a lot of black men are attractive. GET OVER IT. The racist stuff came from the chatroom with HAZE and Johnny purely as a joke.

giovanni_hotel
12-02-2010, 01:28 AM
I am not racist I think black women are attractive and have slept with them...I just don't think a lot of black men are attractive. GET OVER IT. The racist stuff came from the chatroom with HAZE and Johnny purely as a joke.

Got it.:yingyang::yingyang:

FREEFALLL666
12-02-2010, 02:13 AM

According to you're line of thinking, Freefall, if I posted pics of Black men castrated and hung from trees and said, 'Dayum, that's some funny shit', that's fine because to your way of thinking the horrific absurdity of the pics is humorous.

But IMO Kelly has always been a little suspect on race issues anyway, so this entire OP doesn't 'smell right'.No because that is directly violent and immoral, this is 100% PURE irony.

rockabilly
12-02-2010, 02:49 AM
What? Six pages and no damn Chicken jokes?

Ooohh that's right ... Paris is not here anymore.

Ryz
12-02-2010, 03:34 AM

YO,YO, YO my name is Kelly I used to be a felly...don't be calling my celly with your big fat belly...HOLLA take that Nicki Minaj lol

I swear you used the same line 2 years ago in the HA chat room

laoda8
12-02-2010, 03:35 AM
If people accuse you of being racist, blackface may not be the solution.

MrsKellyPierce
12-02-2010, 03:43 AM
I swear you used the same line 2 years ago in the HA chat room
yeah sorry I got nothing else lol

MrsKellyPierce
12-02-2010, 03:44 AM
If people accuse you of being racist, blackface may not be the solution.
oh *twists hair*:jerkoff

blckhaze
12-02-2010, 04:06 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lemme get your complimentary chicken bucket and phat butt

hwbs
12-02-2010, 04:07 AM
that avatar , lmfao

jjhill
12-02-2010, 05:01 AM
wow this what i return to. Guess I'll come back in a couple years when black face, mammies, craps, and chicken/watermelon/kool-aid not funny.

rockabilly
12-02-2010, 05:07 AM
Don't be dissin Kool-Aid bro. I just drank a purple mix .

DarylWashington
12-02-2010, 05:08 AM
Fugly, go back to being White!

JoePitt
12-02-2010, 05:30 AM
You know why David Chappelle left his gig on Comedy Central??

Because White people stopped getting the 'joke'.

My bad, I must have gotten stupid between seasons. And I always thought he stopped was that he was too busy smoking up 24/7.

JoePitt
12-02-2010, 05:34 AM
wow this what i return to. Guess I'll come back in a couple years when black face, mammies, craps, and chicken/watermelon/kool-aid not funny.

A couple years?? Try 50.

stillies77
12-02-2010, 05:36 AM
According to his appearance on Oprah...

He stated that burnout, losing his creative control, and a work environment that was uncomfortable, were some of the reasons why he left the show.

jjhill
12-02-2010, 05:47 AM
A couple years?? Try 50.

Good point, what is really funny about this post is how the "oppressed" think its funny to make fun of another group of oppressed people. I don't get it.

BellaBellucci
12-02-2010, 05:51 AM
Good point, what is really funny about this post is how the "oppressed" think its funny to make fun of another group of oppressed people.

... or to vote against their rights. Just sayin'! It's a never ending cycle.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/11/06/AR2008110603880.html

~BB~

jjhill
12-02-2010, 05:54 AM
... or to vote against their rights. Just sayin'! It's a never ending cycle.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/11/06/AR2008110603880.html

~BB~

agreed.

NYCe
12-02-2010, 06:05 AM
Jokes from the chat room rarely translate well on the boards. This is a perfect example of such.

jjhill
12-02-2010, 06:19 AM
Yea, that avatar is offensive as hell. I swear if I see a lynching joke next.......

FreddieGomez
12-02-2010, 06:37 AM
callate la boca estupida!

MrsKellyPierce
12-02-2010, 07:20 AM
oh get real...it's comedy...

Half of the crap that is spewed about trannies on here and you can't take joke?

Trannies are crazy...Trannies are surge addicts...Trannies are all whores...Trannies are liars, cheats, dumb, etc....look at all the stereotypes you MOFO's say on this board....and most of us turn our eyes to it and laugh with you... oh and of course it's acceptable or laughing at Daryl's videos about trannies...

There are plenty of racist jokes towards whites/hispanics/asians etc this isn't the 1960's in fact there is a black president.....get off your tripping asses Rosa Park wannabes............

OH COME ON...you bunch of big drama queens. :fu:

lol HAZE!!!!

JJHILL you are a retard....aren't you that guy that used to come in the chatroom all the time?

ed_jaxon
12-02-2010, 07:25 AM
soul brother number one checkin in. (James gave me the name in his will)

Now l know each and every one of ya'll have seen the "N" word tossed around here like a fuckn frisbee and very few have challenged it. Personally l avoid the ignant fuckers who use it like the plague.

Kelly posting that was not even close to anything l have seen here and surely does not warrent the response.

Few years back we were joking with Kel because of her blond hair and blue eyes that she must be in the Klan. photoshopped with a hood and cartoons of her on her way to a meeting. Teased her about having been with a black dude named Tyrone.

Now l am not letting her off the hook. naive to how some who were not a part of the infamous gorilla room would react is totally on her. Was it funny? Only in her goofiness in thinking it was funny. l vouch for no one but Kels is guilty of being a ditz, not a racist.

Glad l could say this. Now......which way to the white women?

blckhaze
12-02-2010, 08:14 AM
soul brother number one checkin in. (James gave me the name in his will)

Now l know each and every one of ya'll have seen the "N" word tossed around here like a fuckn frisbee and very few have challenged it. Personally l avoid the ignant fuckers who use it like the plague.

Kelly posting that was not even close to anything l have seen here and surely does not warrent the response.

Few years back we were joking with Kel because of her blond hair and blue eyes that she must be in the Klan. photoshopped with a hood and cartoons of her on her way to a meeting. Teased her about having been with a black dude named Tyrone.

Now l am not letting her off the hook. naive to how some who were not a part of the infamous gorilla room would react is totally on her. Was it funny? Only in her goofiness in thinking it was funny. l vouch for no one but Kels is guilty of being a ditz, not a racist.

Glad l could say this. Now......which way to the white women?

--->
that way

just leave jen justice to me. Owe her a donkey punch

Willie Escalade
12-02-2010, 08:56 AM
Eh...I don't care...I've met Kelly; we're cool...

ed_jaxon
12-02-2010, 09:43 AM
--->
that way

just leave jen justice to me. Owe her a donkey punch

Nope

BellaBellucci
12-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Well lookie here what I found! ;)

My .02: black face is nearly always in bad taste, although in KKKelly's case, it's not racist. But yeah, you had to be in chat.

~BB~

natina
12-02-2010, 11:23 AM
The Underprivileged White Male

YouTube - The Underprivileged White Male (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jaH_hmnrPU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL)

TIM WISE ON THE CREATION OF WHITENESS (CLIP)
http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wise-creation-whiteness-clip

YouTube - Tim Wise: On White Privilege (Clip) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Xe1kX7Wsc)

TIM WISE ON THE "DOMINANT HISTORICAL NARRATIVE"
http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wise-dominant-historical-narrative

YouTube - Tim Wise on the "Dominant Narrative" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyeK7mcestg)

TIM WISE ON WHITE PRIVILEGE (TEASER)

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wise-white-privilege-teaser

YouTube - Tim Wise: On White Privilege (Teaser) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il-_SQuklzg)

http://www.redroom.com/media/tim-wise

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=28646

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/logo5.jpg

natina
12-02-2010, 11:25 AM
http://www.redroom.com/media/tim-wise/

The Underprivileged White Male

YouTube - The Underprivileged White Male (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jaH_hmnrPU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL)

YouTube - Tim Wise: On White Privilege (Clip) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Xe1kX7Wsc)

YouTube - Tim Wise on the "Dominant Narrative" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyeK7mcestg)

YouTube - Tim Wise: On White Privilege (Teaser) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il-_SQuklzg)

natina
12-02-2010, 11:27 AM

YouTube - Tim Wise on Obama and Race (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldAnV-r4neo)

YouTube - What is White Privilege? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ONuBBmRRpM&feature=fvw)

AmyDaly
12-02-2010, 11:41 AM

Trannies are crazy...trannies are surge addicts...trannies are all whores...trannies are liars, cheats, dumb, etc....look at all the stereotypes you mofo's say on this board....and most of us turn our eyes to it and laugh with you... Oh and of course it's acceptable or laughing at daryl's videos about trannies...
qft!

FREEFALLL666
12-02-2010, 03:16 PM

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/logo5.jpg
Fuck me, I read that as LANDROVER....
That would be good..

Our Father in Devon
Muddy be thy Wheels
Rising over whatever incline
Your seat supporting our spine
In whatever form whether Jeep Hummvee or Dodge Ram
You give the power to journey on desert or ford
No matter the land or terrain thy winch releaves the pain

jjhill
12-02-2010, 04:43 PM

Trannies are crazy...Trannies are surge addicts...Trannies are all whores...Trannies are liars, cheats, dumb, etc....look at all the stereotypes you MOFO's say on this board....and most of us turn our eyes to it and laugh with you... oh and of course it's acceptable or laughing at Daryl's videos about trannies...

There are plenty of racist jokes towards whites/hispanics/asians etc this isn't the 1960's in fact there is a black president.....get off your tripping asses Rosa Park wannabes............

OH COME ON...you bunch of big drama queens. :fu:

lol HAZE!!!!

JJHILL you are a retard....aren't you that guy that used to come in the chatroom all the time?

yup that's me, and i think only sick individuals find black face funny sorry (do your history, you obiviously didn't even know about that book, that shows how little you know)also when have i laughed at any transgendered jokes? I got tired of going to chat cuz i got tired of some of the guys kissing ass. Sorry those days been over for me. You right the 60's are over but I won't let what my ancestors fought to end be a joke

GroobySteven
12-02-2010, 06:43 PM
http://blogs.bet.com/entertainment/whattheflick/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/white_chicks0.jpg

http://thedomesticterrorist.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/coming-to-america-em13.jpg

http://360.clicksuite.co.nz/image.axd?picture=633489516246618685_6334895162466 18685_Vanilla_NAVFULL.jpg

MrsKellyPierce
12-02-2010, 07:03 PM
Lol!!!!!!
http://blogs.bet.com/entertainment/whattheflick/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/white_chicks0.jpg

http://thedomesticterrorist.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/coming-to-america-em13.jpg

http://360.clicksuite.co.nz/image.axd?picture=633489516246618685_6334895162466 18685_vanilla_navfull.jpg

Jericho
12-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Can we burn the witch now?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Wvkd8i9RN4Q/S_06nQEbbQI/AAAAAAAAAMA/BIxzv23f8Ak/s1600/3b9f4cf5-burn-the-witch-burn-witch-kill-monty-python-demotivational-poster-1223816026.jpg

:dancing:

MrsKellyPierce
12-02-2010, 10:58 PM
I loved the movie White Chicks!

JoePitt
12-02-2010, 11:02 PM
I loved the movie White Chicks!

:puke

If death wasn't an option and I had to choose between watching that movie and watching Daryl and Phobun get busy, I'd gouge out my eyes and pierce my eardrums.