PDA

View Full Version : Seanchi - infor re Brazil hormones/surgery please

iagodelgado
11-29-2005, 03:25 PM
Seanchi,

I've read the thread on Lisa reverting to male and getting married, but that's not really what the query is about.

You seem fairly clued up about both surgical procedures and hormones. The info you threw in on retaining one testicle when going post-op was news to me.

But you also said that Lisa probably took few hormones, in keeping with general practice in Brazil.

Questions are - how do you get areolae this size on minimal hormones? - and do you have any info on how you get back from this to male size areolae if you revert?

Regards,
Iago

GroobySteven
11-29-2005, 10:17 PM
I don't have a clue.
seanchai

NickTheQuick
11-29-2005, 10:28 PM
Some info that Allanah shared when I brought up nipples and areolas a few months back. Btw once they get that big I don't think you can shrink them.

"When I started hormones, they got very dark and expanded only a little bit. But for some reason after my first set of implants the areaolas got HUGE. Myabe it was the stretching of the skin- but they got so big, that once consulting with a doctor via email and sending him photos, when I was looking for a surgeon. to correct my breasts ( we had never had a face to face consult and had only seen photos of my breasts) he asked me how many children I had had, LMAO.

AND, I know many friends who have desired larger areolas who have larger implants and simply have had the areola tattoed on and made bigger. "

brickcitybrother
12-01-2005, 04:49 AM
I have heard of Tattoing ... as for the rest I have no clue. ButI do love large areolas. kiss kiss