PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Besides Me Enjoy A Decent Hangover?

Dino Velvet
11-29-2010, 12:55 AM
Sitting here right now watching the Eagles/Bears game nursing a hangover after a night of Whiskey drinking. It's actually quite pleasant. Things are a little slow and hazy but I got a nice cup of strong French Roast coffee going. As long as I have a lazy Sunday with nothing to do and the hangover isn't absolutely brutal everything is fine.

Star Angel 86
11-29-2010, 01:06 AM
Dino M8 been done that on numerous occasions my advice now you know you're talking to an expert here fight fire with fire pic up where you left off.:twisted::cool::cheers::mrgreen:

Dino Velvet
11-29-2010, 01:17 AM
Dino M8 been done that on numerous occasions my advice now you know you're talking to an expert here fight fire with fire pic up where you left off.:twisted::cool::cheers::mrgreen:
If I drink every night like I did last night my liver would be shot. After my coffee, the only things I'll drink tonight is 7-UP and water.

I don't enjoy beer as much as I used to. Drinking a 12 pack gives me an OK buzz but mainly gives me many annoying trips to the bathroom.

Still haven't tried the Four Loko yet. I do enjoy Vodka and Red Bull.

Jericho
11-29-2010, 01:24 AM
Don't think i've ever had a decent hangover.
I'm either fine or dying! :shrug

Star Angel 86
11-29-2010, 01:26 AM
If I drink every night like I did last night my liver would be shot. After my coffee, the only things I'll drink tonight is 7-UP and water.

I don't enjoy beer as much as I used to. Drinking a 12 pack gives me an OK buzz but mainly gives me many annoying trips to the bathroom.

Four Loko you won't get to try it's been pulled off the market.
A whiskey drinker such as yourself beer is probably like water to you and you'll in more ways than one the next day.

runround04
11-29-2010, 01:35 AM

You're not missing anything....

Dino Velvet
11-29-2010, 01:38 AM
Four Loko you won't get to try it's been pulled off the market.
A whiskey drinker such as yourself beer is probably like water to you and you'll in more ways than one the next day.

I guess the PC Police pressured them to take the caffeine out. Like I said, you can always go with Vodka & Red Bull which is probably better anyway.

Star Angel 86
11-29-2010, 01:40 AM
I guess the PC Police pressured them to take the caffeine out. Like I said, you can always go with Vodka & Red Bull which is probably better anyway.

It's probably much better.:cheers:

Dino Velvet
11-29-2010, 01:48 AM

You're one to put away 18+ beers fairly easily too, right? I wish I had a lower tolerance.

south ov da border
11-29-2010, 01:51 AM
they getting rid of Sparx too???

Star Angel 86
11-29-2010, 02:01 AM
You're one to put away 18+ beers fairly easily too, right? I wish I had a lower tolerance.

Been there done that and I'm not bragging one thing I miss about being a teenager getting drunk on a couple of beers.:cheers:

Dino Velvet
11-29-2010, 02:40 AM
Been there done that and I'm not bragging one thing I miss about being a teenager getting drunk on a couple of beers.:cheers:

Ah, memories. The first time I went out and got drunk was when I was 14 and it was off of 7 Coors Tall Boys. I drank my 6 pack plus 1 of my buddy's beers. That was so much fun.

Later on in high school I was known as "The Guy Who Would Drink Anything". Pour it in a glass and I'll put it down.

Star Angel 86
11-29-2010, 02:52 AM
Ah, memories. The first time I went out and got drunk was when I was 14 and it was off of 7 Coors Tall Boys. I drank my 6 pack plus 1 of my buddy's beers. That was so much fun.

Later on in high school I was known as "The Guy Who Would Drink Anything". Pour it in a glass and I'll put it down.

Remind to tell you about my Thanksgiving from hell 2010 Washington D.C. .:twisted::cheers:

Dino Velvet
11-29-2010, 04:10 AM
Remind to tell you about my Thanksgiving from hell 2010 Washington D.C. .:twisted::cheers:
OK. I'm reminding you now. Tell me about this year's Thanksgiving.

Star Angel 86
11-29-2010, 04:42 AM
OK. I'm reminding you now. Tell me about this year's Thanksgiving.

2 Shots of rum smuggled in from Cuba.
2 Shots whiskey from a distillery in Colorado.
8 Pale Ale Sierra Nevada Beer.

Here's the part from hell with all that I'm getting ready to crash I start heading upstairs remember I'm at my cousins house I guess I thought I was at my house.A family member of mine take me out to the car we arrived in I don't remember any this.I wake up in daze walking some strange streets in Washington D.C. nothing is familiar to me everything looks the same.I'm starting to get a little freaked out now,thinking to myself the only thing is keep walking until daylight and call my house and someone can come get.Fortunately for me my cousins and her sister went out look for me and was relieved when they found me.Yeah that was the Thanksgiving from hell.

Dino Velvet
11-29-2010, 05:21 AM
2 Shots of rum smuggled in from Cuba.
2 Shots whiskey from a distillery in Colorado.
8 Pale Ale Sierra Nevada Beer.

Here's the part from hell with all that I'm getting ready to crash I start heading upstairs remember I'm at my cousins house I guess I thought I was at my house.A family member of mine take me out to the car we arrived in I don't remember any this.I wake up in daze walking some strange streets in Washington D.C. nothing is familiar to me everything looks the same.I'm starting to get a little freaked out now,thinking to myself the only thing is keep walking until daylight and call my house and someone can come get.Fortunately for me my cousins and her sister went out look for me and was relieved when they found me.Yeah that was the Thanksgiving from hell.

By "strange streets" I hope you don't mean the part of DC where you were the only White face around. Mau-Mau Land is no place to be. It's nice to know you made it back in one piece.

My Turkey Day was mild compared to that. Saw my aunt, cousin and his wife, and a few others in Palos Verdes. Same shit, different year. Had a couple Heinekens and a shot of Jameson before dinner just so I could deal. Made a few jokes directed at my cousin who's totally whipped by his old lady. My Aunt gets all weepy telling me how good it was to see me but that's all crap. I leave, go home, and set my watch to next year which will be the next time I see them.

I did buy a 21 lb bird from Ralph's that I cooked up and will be snacking on all week. Besides sandwiches, I make some mean Turkey Enchiladas w/Green Sauce & Jack Cheese, and some spicy as Hell Turkey Curry that would make your toes curl.

Star Angel 86
11-29-2010, 05:41 AM
By "strange streets" I hope you don't mean the part of DC where you were the only White face around. Mau-Mau Land is no place to be. It's nice to know you made it back in one piece.

My Turkey Day was mild compared to that. Saw my aunt, cousin and his wife, and a few others in Palos Verdes. Same shit, different year. Had a couple Heinekens and a shot of Jameson before dinner just so I could deal. Made a few jokes directed at my cousin who's totally whipped by his old lady. My Aunt gets all weepy telling me how good it was to see me but that's all crap. I leave, go home, and set my watch to next year which will be the next time I see them.

I did buy a 21 lb bird from Ralph's that I cooked up and will be snacking on all week. Besides sandwiches, I make some mean Turkey Enchiladas w/Green Sauce & Jack Cheese, and some spicy as Hell Turkey Curry that would make your toes curl.

Fortunitaly for me I was actually in a very nice neighborhood thankfully.