PDA

View Full Version : I Needed A Little "Pick Me Up' For Thanksgiving

BritneyBoykins
11-26-2010, 04:45 AM
YouTube - BRITNEY BOYKINS "And Famous Bitches Doing Nose Candy All Around Me" LINDSAY LOHAN BUSTED DOING COKE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7c1gghaibk)

:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

You don't like it, :fu:You

Solitary Brother
11-26-2010, 04:56 AM
I guess business is slow today.....such fucking ignorance.

DarylWashington
11-26-2010, 04:58 AM
Mmmm yes, gotta love party girls, nothing better!

Ryz
11-26-2010, 05:04 AM
:smh :smh :smh :smh

renoned
11-26-2010, 05:32 AM
Britney Boykins

Coroner
11-26-2010, 05:38 AM
Not cool or funny.

muhmuh
11-26-2010, 05:46 AM
yeah putting dollar notes in your nose... insane
in my experience pecunia non olet certainly doesnt apply to american money at all

unctrld1
11-26-2010, 05:55 AM
Britney, you have too much going for you to do that. I'm hoping that was a gag.

DarylWashington
11-26-2010, 05:58 AM
I wanna fuck you in the ass while you do coke Britney!

daidone
11-26-2010, 06:20 AM
what I would give for just once...

runround04
11-26-2010, 06:27 AM
:smh :smh :smh :smh

:iagree:

SunshyneMonroe
11-26-2010, 06:34 AM
were u high when u and "d" called my phone last nite priv and didnt know i pick up the phone at first...# i have never and would never do shit for 80 ne thing...#2 You should be the one chargen that seein that u live in the hood and ur bf is in the next room while u see ur "dates"...#3 bitch u think kristy's manly ass got u...mr boykins u dont wanna try me...u ur clocked wigs manly body..and fucked off sil titts can move around...im tellin u sweetheart keep it cute...

blackrob
11-26-2010, 07:12 AM
were u high when u and "d" called my phone last nite priv and didnt know i pick up the phone at first...# i have never and would never do shit for 80 ne thing...#2 You should be the one chargen that seein that u live in the hood and ur bf is in the next room while u see ur "dates"...#3 bitch u think kristy's manly ass got u...mr boykins u dont wanna try me...u ur clocked wigs manly body..and fucked off sil titts can move around...im tellin u sweetheart keep it cute...

what's this dumb shit all about?

giovanni_hotel
11-26-2010, 07:25 AM
Cutting up a soda straw from 7-eleven is SOOO much easier and more efficient!!lol
Ah the good ol' bad days!!

Can't really hate on ya Brit 'cause I been there. Thing about coke is eventually you'll have to quit or it will kick your ass.
'Coke friends' are the worst.

When I got to the point that EVERY SINGLE DAMN siren I heard outside my one bedroom apartment in Philly I thought was five-0 driving to my front door to bust me, I had to put the powder and base down for good.

12 years ago now, and I still miss it a little, but for the most part it's in the past.
Weed is another story....!

pretty_boi_rico
11-26-2010, 07:39 AM
cocaine is my specialty ever cum to atl britney i got u str8

dan_drade
11-26-2010, 07:43 AM
Britney, you bad girl. Now get over here so I can give you a good spanking!

renoned
11-26-2010, 07:46 AM

Translation please:yayo:

BritneyBoykins
11-26-2010, 08:04 AM
La la la la la la la la

BritneyBoykins
11-26-2010, 08:08 AM

I have a new iPhone and D's number is not in it. I'm actually single by the way so I have NO CLUE what you are talking about. I also do not live in the hood. Grew up in the hood and am a hood ass bitch that don't play foolish games. Oh & I am TOTALLY excited. I am getting my boobs done January 27th. Double D's, you should come so he can chat with ya and give you a consultation. It's only 6,000$ for cohesive gel. Hey I have to go, my pants are way to tight with all of this money inside.

I'll call ya and get it settled ONCE AGAIN. *sigh*

Love you beautiful!

BritneyBoykins
11-26-2010, 08:10 AM
I guess business is slow today.....such fucking ignorance.

Actually business was pretty booming for it to be Thanksgiving surprisingly.

BiCuriousGeorge
11-26-2010, 08:46 AM
Britney, you could set up lines on my dick and then suck it for the freeze any time, lol.

BritneyBoykins
11-26-2010, 08:54 AM
Britney, you could set up lines on my dick and then suck it for the freeze any time, lol.

Yeah fuck all these lame ass losers on this site. They don't do shit but argue with the keyboard. :fu:

Nobody wins when your full of envy. Life goes on and Britney's the hottest SHYT jumping out the coffee pot. haha.

Fucking idiots

Frescadrink
11-26-2010, 08:58 AM
Brit is still so fuckn hot... I love ya brit

BritneyBoykins
11-26-2010, 09:11 AM
I'm Internet ROYALTY. These hoes can't even touch me.

nonnonnon
11-26-2010, 10:01 AM
now now
you and sunshyne should kiss and make up

BritneyBoykins
11-26-2010, 10:31 AM
now now
you and sunshyne should kiss and make up

We will. It's just lots of whores who like to run around and create drama so that us pretty girls become enemies but it never follows through.

Me being who I am I could give 10% of a flying fuck cause I'm like, what's happening and it will 4ever stay that way. Nobody wins win Britney's name is attempted to be slandered - & life goes on and my money rolls in. Therefore I'm all up in the bank with a funny ass face with a name tag titled "The Baddest Bitch".

Fueler
11-26-2010, 10:34 AM
Enjoy the ride for now, because it doesn't last long before it starts getting really shitty...

BritneyBoykins
11-26-2010, 10:40 AM
Enjoy the ride for now, because it doesn't last long before it starts getting really shitty...

Why thank you honey! I'll keep you updated when the rides up.
Till then, continue to enjoy CHICKS WITH DICKS. Just make sure they are big otherwise I'm sure you wouldn't be to satisfied. SLAYED!

Love ya

sdman
11-26-2010, 10:47 AM

awe shut up!

BritneyBoykins
11-26-2010, 11:00 AM
Team britney

TSLexiWade
11-26-2010, 01:30 PM
Having never met Britney, I find it pretty whatever.. I mean, if that's what she chooses to do, its her perogative. I think we've all at least tried it once, been addicted or something along those lines.. I know, from MY personal experiences, I couldn't control myself; but its different for everyone.

Britney is a smart girl; she knows what she's doing... :) The bitch has beauty AND brains. xo

BritneyBoykins
11-26-2010, 02:08 PM
Having never met Britney, I find it pretty whatever.. I mean, if that's what she chooses to do, its her perogative. I think we've all at least tried it once, been addicted or something along those lines.. I know, from MY personal experiences, I couldn't control myself; but its different for everyone.

Britney is a smart girl; she knows what she's doing... :) The bitch has beauty AND brains. xo

Okay she DEFINITELY knows what she is talking about!
Freaking finally, a smart Transsexual that knows to separate an idiot from speaking non-realistic bullshit.

Learn from this girl!
A fucking PLUS

XO

Ryz
11-26-2010, 02:48 PM

I haven't been addicted to anything, and the only drug I ever did was weed when I was around 17

Coroner
11-26-2010, 02:59 PM
So many trash talk and train wrecks. :lol:

DarylWashington
11-26-2010, 04:59 PM

:iagree:

Tika
11-26-2010, 06:56 PM
If laughter is the best medicine, then laughing at 110% nasty tattooed, lowlife, coke-snorting uppity hooker white trash would probably cure cancer.

TSLexiWade
11-26-2010, 07:52 PM
Okay she DEFINITELY knows what she is talking about!
Freaking finally, a smart Transsexual that knows to separate an idiot from speaking non-realistic bullshit.

Learn from this girl!
A fucking PLUS

XO

Well, I mean its sort of common sense ya know.. Who am I to judge you when I too have done the same thing in the past?

"You know you're doing something right, when they keep talkin shit!"

BritneyBoykins
11-26-2010, 09:34 PM
If laughter is the best medicine, then laughing at 110% nasty tattooed, lowlife, coke-snorting uppity hooker white trash would probably cure cancer.

Let's fixate this. The tattoo's on my body most likely cost more than your car note and rent put together. I got money to BLOW. I keep a purse full of stacks so I usually have to carry around an umbrella. I'm not "WHITE" and if I want to snort coke, so be it. You like dick, tell your Mom then let us all know what she says about you since you want to talk about MISS INTERNET ROYALTY "Britney". I NEVER run out of things to say so please, don't be a diva and let's close this lame conversation because I just thought of something, your a nobody. Put your $ where your mouth is.

I love you babe
4EVER YOURS

xo

bte
11-26-2010, 09:44 PM

Was that even necessary?

BritneyBoykins
11-26-2010, 09:46 PM
Was that even necessary?

Not at all. He was feeling like a diva that's all. Excuse him. He's all better now

phobun
11-26-2010, 09:50 PM
Cutting up a soda straw from 7-eleven is SOOO much easier and more efficient!!lol
Ah the good ol' bad days!!

Can't really hate on ya Brit 'cause I been there. Thing about coke is eventually you'll have to quit or it will kick your ass.
'Coke friends' are the worst.

When I got to the point that EVERY SINGLE DAMN siren I heard outside my one bedroom apartment in Philly I thought was five-0 driving to my front door to bust me, I had to put the powder and base down for good.

12 years ago now, and I still miss it a little, but for the most part it's in the past.
Weed is another story....!

Oh, so that explains so much!

BritneyBoykins
11-26-2010, 09:51 PM
Oh, so that explains so much!

LOL cute :wiggle:

onmyknees
11-26-2010, 11:21 PM

Seems Like Brit dealt with your shitty rant rather nicely, but you pissed me off by not placing a comma netween NASTY and TATTOOED, suggesting tattoos are nasty. Maybe I'm a tat oversensitive about that subject, and she sure don't need me to kick your ass verbally...she seems pretty capable of that herself. She's straight up about the cost. If I added up all my ink, I could have a hefty down payment on a new scooter ( That's a chopper to you) . And besides...didn't your mama learn you nothin? If you don't have anything nice to say...don't say it. I'm guessing you wouldn't have the balls to walk up to her and talk shit to her face. If she didn't pop you..I would ! LOL

giovanni_hotel
11-26-2010, 11:44 PM
Yes, having a drug history means you enjoy eating fried eggs, phobun.

Who's the burnout??

Tika
11-27-2010, 01:23 AM
Rants are usually a bit longer than one line. You don't waste good quality material on garbage, honey. Garbage just gets kicked to the curb, then you walk on past.

TSMichelleAustin
11-27-2010, 01:36 AM
This is so fucking stupid.... Coke isn't all that bad and neither is weed but people with addictive personalities have issues with it. I personally don't I do mine when I am out drinking or with friends! It looks like Brit is doing just fine, no where on her face or body does it look like she is a drug addict... Like Lexi said you cant judge other on what they do, just let them doing if they are not hurting others! Brit seems just fine to me and its not bad that anyone does those thing in their spare time

To the person who said nasty tattoos and stuff, EXCUSE ME SIR... lot of girls and guys have tats, it may not be ur taste but to say NASTY and White trash is fucking rude as shit!

BritneyBoykins
11-27-2010, 02:41 AM
Team britney! :)

TSMichelleAustin
11-27-2010, 02:43 AM

Of Course sis!!!

BritneyBoykins
11-27-2010, 02:44 AM
Of Course sis!!!

Luv ya sis :)

daidone
11-27-2010, 08:46 AM
i'm not perfect, and would never judge Britney for her decisions...I think she is goddess amongst men.

arnie666
11-27-2010, 09:23 AM
I once made a drug addict lick a toilet bowl for her smack,wanted too see how far she'd go,I didn't let her have it anyway ,just did it for my amusement and I must admit it made me erect .It's pathetic, and if I was you Britney, I'd stay away from drugs or you might find yourself in that bathroom one day with the likes of me. She was a silly girl with very nice middle class parents, who got in with pondlife. I felt sorry for her parents which is why I used a bit of discretion.

And I don't see the difference between weed coke or smack, they are used by weak sad people, who have something missing in their lives. And yes,I know lawyers , accountants even a cop who indulged, and that goes for them too. Personally I'd line up the dealers put them up against the wall and shoot them,because I have seen the results. Like two junkys fucks last week who were brothers slashing each other with razors ,while their mum is outside in the street screaming for help. All over who had control of the tv remote.I did a bit of weed myself, while at school, my attitude is completely different now.

Hopefully Britney ,one day you wake up and realise what a stupid bitch you was. Such a waste.

TSMichelleAustin
11-27-2010, 09:55 AM
I once made a drug addict lick a toilet bowl for her smack,wanted too see how far she'd go,I didn't let her have it anyway ,just did it for my amusement and I must admit it made me erect .It's pathetic, and if I was you Britney, I'd stay away from drugs or you might find yourself in that bathroom one day with the likes of me. She was a silly girl with very nice middle class parents, who got in with pondlife. I felt sorry for her parents which is why I used a bit of discretion.

And I don't see the difference between weed coke or smack, they are used by weak sad people, who have something missing in their lives. And yes,I know lawyers , accountants even a cop who indulged, and that goes for them too. Personally I'd line up the dealers put them up against the wall and shoot them,because I have seen the results. Like two junkys fucks last week who were brothers slashing each other with razors ,while their mum is outside in the street screaming for help. All over who had control of the tv remote.I did a bit of weed myself, while at school, my attitude is completely different now.

Hopefully Britney ,one day you wake up and realise what a stupid bitch you was. Such a waste.

This is the stupid ass reply! WHO the fuck are u to say she is a stupid bitch for doing it? So you are telling me that its ok for people to go drink and get drunk because it's legal but someone who does a line of coke is a junky... I am sorry a junky is someone who can't live without the stuff. I use coke and I do it when I am out partying or what not. That does not stay in my house, I dont crave it, or lick a fucking toliet seat for it. And I am pretty sure from personally talking to Brit she is the same way. So get off your high horse dude, because until u know the person u have no place to judge. Not everyone is a drug head, some people can do stuff in the same way people can go out and get drunk. Does not make them bad. Weak, sad people are the people who cant tolerate anything... I can clearly see brit is not sad or weak and is going about her life just fine.

BritneyBoykins
11-27-2010, 09:58 AM
I love how much khaos i create when it was all fake. Hahahaha what losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I slay bitches and feed them mind power and they eat that shit up like some tranny dick!!!!!!!

Just like blow, i got money to blow. Throw alot of money at em sis then yell fucckkkk emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is what they live for look at what they just saw RAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I'm a MUTHAFUCKING MONSTERR!!!!!!!!

TSMichelleAustin
11-27-2010, 10:14 AM
I love how much khaos i create when it was all fake. Hahahaha what losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I slay bitches and feed them mind power and they eat that shit up like some tranny dick!!!!!!!

Just like blow, i got money to blow. Throw alot of money at em sis then yell fucckkkk emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is what they live for look at what they just saw RAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I'm a MUTHAFUCKING MONSTERR!!!!!!!!

Yea i see that... crazy people!!!

sdman
11-27-2010, 10:46 AM
This is so fucking stupid.... Coke isn't all that bad and neither is weed but people with addictive personalities have issues with it. I personally don't I do mine when I am out drinking or with friends! It looks like Brit is doing just fine, no where on her face or body does it look like she is a drug addict... Like Lexi said you cant judge other on what they do, just let them doing if they are not hurting others! Brit seems just fine to me and its not bad that anyone does those thing in their spare time

To the person who said nasty tattoos and stuff, EXCUSE ME SIR... lot of girls and guys have tats, it may not be ur taste but to say NASTY and White trash is fucking rude as shit!

Since when did doing drugs and becomming a crack head become popular and someting to brag about?

arnie666
11-27-2010, 11:55 AM
This is the stupid ass reply! WHO the fuck are u to say she is a stupid bitch for doing it? So you are telling me that its ok for people to go drink and get drunk because it's legal but someone who does a line of coke is a junky... I am sorry a junky is someone who can't live without the stuff. I use coke and I do it when I am out partying or what not. That does not stay in my house, I dont crave it, or lick a fucking toliet seat for it. And I am pretty sure from personally talking to Brit she is the same way. So get off your high horse dude, because until u know the person u have no place to judge. Not everyone is a drug head, some people can do stuff in the same way people can go out and get drunk. Does not make them bad. Weak, sad people are the people who cant tolerate anything... I can clearly see brit is not sad or weak and is going about her life just fine.

Do you think anyone cares about your views when no doubt your few remaining brain cells have burst from sticking all that shit up your nose? And you are a shit character witness, off your nut on charlie and fuck knows what else .

Do you urinate on yourself or shit the bed?

arnie666
11-27-2010, 12:02 PM

Yes you showed us all, on an internet forum, you winner you.

dderek123
11-27-2010, 12:46 PM
Strange thread is strange.

lisaparadise
11-27-2010, 03:08 PM
strange thread is strange.you people need to lighten up so what if she did coke big freakin deal ive done it 3 times over the past few years big freakin deal im not addicted ya it makes me horny as fuck but ya cant get a woody after 4 or 5 hours of sex and your nose wont stop running its no different then alcohol period.so give the kid a break

dderek123
11-27-2010, 04:13 PM
The cocaine is the normal part.

But faking it and bragging about it not so much. Trollin?

YouTube - Santa Esmeralda - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8NVQ0iao0g)

dderek123
11-27-2010, 04:17 PM
I once made a drug addict lick a toilet bowl for her smack,wanted too see how far she'd go,I didn't let her have it anyway ,just did it for my amusement and I must admit it made me erect ....

... And I don't see the difference between weed coke or smack, they are used by weak sad people, who have something missing in their lives.

Yep this thread is strange. Too much turkey and pumpkin pie?

onmyknees
11-27-2010, 04:19 PM

got you back (side) Britney ...lol

bte
11-27-2010, 05:05 PM
I once snorted a Crystal Light mix packet. It made my snot strawberry. Don't know if that adds anything to the thread or not.

dderek123
11-27-2010, 05:15 PM
Nice!

Let's keep this going!

dderek123
11-27-2010, 05:16 PM
I used to crush up my best friends ADHD medication and put it in my joints.

Richctdude
11-27-2010, 05:21 PM
just say no!!

fred41
11-27-2010, 10:04 PM
I used to crush up and inject Lucky Charms 'cause I wanted to see what it was like to be Irish....

...turns out not all that different from being Polish except my dick shrunk another inch.

Solitary Brother
11-27-2010, 10:16 PM

You need help...your not very smart for publicizing your hooking activities all over the internet and then you go and gain a bunch of weight a bunch of tattoos(some of them are cool) and stop taking hormones.
I dont under fucking stand.
The swag you had last year is all gone you are a shadow(catch the shade) of that person.
You look act and talk like a crossdresser which is what you are and you wear a horrible....I MEAN HORRENDOUS aunt esther looking wig.

Get it together....you look an act PATHETIC!
Some of the older more established and REALER girls must be gagging at your antics.

Your a hot mess buffet.

Do something with your life other than being a prostitute......and stop dressing in girls clothes you have a male outlook on things.

dderek123
11-28-2010, 02:51 AM
Hahaaha. The old Irish curse.

Who loves potatoes more Irish or Polish?

It's gotta be the Irish.

fred41
11-28-2010, 03:15 AM
Hahaaha. The old Irish curse.

Who loves potatoes more Irish or Polish?

It's gotta be the Irish.

The Irish prefer potatoes.....the Polish prefer vodka.

BritneyBoykins
11-28-2010, 07:55 AM
you need help...your not very smart for publicizing your hooking activities all over the internet and then you go and gain a bunch of weight a bunch of tattoos(some of them are cool) and stop taking hormones.
I dont under fucking stand.
The swag you had last year is all gone you are a shadow(catch the shade) of that person.
You look act and talk like a crossdresser which is what you are and you wear a horrible....i mean horrendous aunt esther looking wig.

Get it together....you look an act pathetic!
Some of the older more established and realer girls must be gagging at your antics.

Your a hot mess buffet.

Do something with your life other than being a prostitute......and stop dressing in girls clothes you have a male outlook on things.

i am a male :)

russtafa
11-28-2010, 08:42 AM
A lot of the tgirls use ice in sydney.Not a good life style

dderek123
11-28-2010, 09:47 AM
In Bangkok that kind of stuff is really common as well.