PDA

View Full Version : Any of the Ladies have anything to report on recent air travel

Paladin
11-25-2010, 03:21 AM
Any travails to report since 3 Nov when the latest wave of regs went into place, like the id matching requirements, and more recently the scanners / pat-down BS...

lisaparadise
11-25-2010, 03:52 AM
any travails to report since 3 nov when the latest wave of regs went into place, like the id matching requirements, and more recently the scanners / pat-down bs...im off to montego bay jan 3rd ill let ya know babe

Paladin
11-25-2010, 04:00 AM
OK Lisa,

don't try to board while cooked tho'

We had just boarded an AA flight back from Aruba, in business class, when a seriously drunk couple boarded. In about 10 min they were being led off the plane. I was talking with the crew about it.

That's doubly fucked in Aruba, because an unplanned hotel night will cost you several hundred $$$.

Then the next day Blomberg news channel has a piece titled "is AA encouragin drinking while flying?" citing their lowering prices TO $5 for beer & wine in coach, which is what airlines like southwest already charge!

I don't drink in coach class - too much of a rip off if you ask me, besides much of my travel is in business or 1st class, or international where many airlines still provide wine with dinner, etc.

My new favorite drink is Coffee with Baileys - but man you can get a headache from that.

lisaparadise
11-25-2010, 04:32 AM
OK Lisa,

don't try to board while cooked tho'

We had just boarded an AA flight back from Aruba, in business class, when a seriously drunk couple boarded. In about 10 min they were being led off the plane. I was talking with the crew about it.

That's doubly fucked in Aruba, because an unplanned hotel night will cost you several hundred $$$.

Then the next day Blomberg news channel has a piece titled "is AA encouragin drinking while flying?" citing their lowering prices TO $5 for beer & wine in coach, which is what airlines like southwest already charge!

I don't drink in coach class - too much of a rip off if you ask me, besides much of my travel is in business or 1st class, or international where many airlines still provide wine with dinner, etc.

My new favorite drink is Coffee with Baileys - but man you can get a headache from that.lol no worries i never drink while flying lol

Amsterdamage
11-25-2010, 12:17 PM
i'm flying tomorrow. let's see how it goes....

Paladin
11-25-2010, 07:11 PM
My questions were specifically directed to the TGs on the board, not the guys.

Amsterdamage
11-26-2010, 01:22 AM
yeah i just realized. my bad. but why?

tslvr
11-26-2010, 02:13 AM
Imagine TSA's surprise on some of those pat down's!

lisaparadise
11-26-2010, 02:23 AM
Imagine TSA's surprise on some of those pat down's!i just hope i dont get a woody lol i got a feelin YouTube - The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA)