PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead

rockabilly
11-22-2010, 07:02 AM
Anyone else watching "The Walking Dead" on AMC?

It's awesome , amazing effects and a great ensemble cast.

rockabilly
11-22-2010, 07:17 AM
Thatta girl! Next season will be 13 episodes.

Tonights episode was intense.

stillies77
11-22-2010, 07:21 AM
I fuckin love it...I have all the softcovers too amazing book and amazing show!

Cant wait tl Shane gets it

marissaaz
11-22-2010, 07:25 AM
love it also

NYBURBS
11-22-2010, 07:42 AM
Ya it's a pretty good show thus far.

rockabilly
11-22-2010, 08:04 AM

That may not happen , they have Kirkmans permission to alter some things as long as they maintain the scope of the series ... so expect some surprises and twists to the show.

I can't wait till they encounter the Governor.

LibertyHarkness
11-22-2010, 02:37 PM
yeah i love it, and i even got my dad and nan into it as well ...they enjoy the story and character development ... it offsets the gore for them ..

yeah the comics are mint, think they are on like 77 now ... yes the governer be interesting to see how they deal with rick and that :) if you know what i mean x

Richctdude
11-22-2010, 03:38 PM
its awesome have yesterdays dvr'd cant wait to watch it

Mari_Mar
11-22-2010, 05:37 PM
Definitely love this show! It's the only show that I drop everything for and rush home to watch.

IndyCloset
11-23-2010, 06:42 AM

Now see they didn't shit all over the source matterial!

It's one of my favorite shows right now!

fred41
11-23-2010, 06:50 AM
Love the show...I do have a question though...why do Zombies always seem to rip the wiring from ceilings ??
...like in the first episode...why is all the wiring hanging from the hospital ceiling?

rockabilly
11-23-2010, 06:56 AM
That's easy ... people were trying to pull up to reach a crawlspace perhaps and were pulled down dragging wiring and stuff. Or maybe hobo's did it looking for copper.

Dino Velvet
11-23-2010, 06:59 AM
Sunday is the new Best Night On TV. You got The Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, and Dexter.

fred41
11-23-2010, 07:01 AM
That's easy ... people were trying to pull up to reach a crawlspace perhaps and were pulled down dragging wiring and stuff.

HMMMmm.....no...not good enough,....sorry.

Or maybe hobo's did it looking for copper.

LOL......I like this (but who uses the term "hobo" anymore?)

rockabilly
11-23-2010, 07:06 AM
Yeah "Hobo" is not pc ... but quite amuzing.

Dino Velvet
11-23-2010, 07:09 AM
Yeah "Hobo" is not pc ... but quite amuzing.

Guys, it's 2010! The correct term is Filthy Winos!

fred41
11-23-2010, 07:14 AM
Guys, it's 2010! The correct term is Filthy Winos!

Filthy Wino is good..

hobo is like the word tramp or vagrant...kinda harmless and lovable like a Disney film...

...I always liked "bum" (no pun)....simple and to the point...

..."homeless person" is awkward and way too long...

IndyCloset
11-23-2010, 07:24 AM
Sunday is the new Best Night On TV. You got The Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, and Dexter.

You're 2 for three!

Instead of Dexter I tend to flip channels between boardwalk, Walking dead and Sunday Night Football....

zerrrr
11-23-2010, 07:33 AM
What a fantastic and well written show. Sunday night's episode was fantastic. Nothing was as it seems.

We got them enjoying life, a bit of foreshadowing, and then a nasty jolt back to reality.

jgud051
11-23-2010, 07:35 AM
omg i love it!!!!!!! im so freakin addicted!

Addiction is bad, mmm'kay.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/attachments/san-antonio/45179d1247672527-time-warner-begin-internet-billing-based-mackey.jpg

rockabilly
11-23-2010, 07:45 AM
Too bad Marvel won't do a "Marvel Zombies" animated dvd. That would be incredible to see brought to life ... or undead as the case may be.

BigJoe
11-23-2010, 08:26 AM
I do hate being the one dissenting voice one this; however am I alone in having an issue on some of the logic of this storyline? Consider just three problems in this area; the scarcity of firearms, the scarcity of adequate shelter and the puzzling inability of any of the principles to find adequate transportation. This is supposed to be an apocalyptic event taking place in America where guns, buildings and vehicles are plentiful, particularly when most of the owners of said items are now either dead or turned into zombies.

Why not include some basic plot development to explain some of this; a simple montage in the beginning of the series to include a repeal of the Second Amendment would nicely cleanup the gun issue. Perhaps also include a fuel crisis to explain why they can’t seem to find a working automobile; given the current political and economic events I think those would each be credible explanations. This could have been completed just in a few moments of video and would have helped move the story in a more plausible fashion.

Don’t get me wrong, the zombie based horror movie is one of my favorites but as much as I want to like this program I can’t seem to suspend my disbelief when such glaringly obvious issues are completely ignored without any attempt at plot development to explain why.

rockabilly
12-06-2010, 04:36 AM
Season 1 finale tonight , and they played the entire season back to back today .... admittedly i should have posted this earlier so those who've missed any episodes could catch up.

But you can pre-order the dvd w/ behind the scenes , making of documentaries and more at Amazon now.

rockabilly
12-06-2010, 04:43 AM
Big Joe

1. Guns would be scarce because most people would grab and stockpile weapons , so gun shops would be cleaned out. Whether or not those people are dead and sitting on an arsenal would be another story.
2. They do have adequate transportation a winnebago , a few cars/trucks , something a bit more armored would be nice but they are staying true to the comics
3. Shelter won't be a problem later but most of the secure places like a prison *hint hint* would probably have been claimed by other survivors

renoned
12-06-2010, 04:46 AM
I hated it when they were rubbin zombie blood and guts all over themselves.:puke

rockabilly
12-06-2010, 04:53 AM
Gross but effective.

In theory you could wait out a zombie apocalypse , w/ the rate of decomposition and exposure the initial wave would just fall apart.

But the stench in big cities and cleanup duty would be awful , best to relocate to a small isolated area and defend your new home.

El Nino
12-06-2010, 06:23 AM
decent show fo sho

El Nino
12-06-2010, 06:38 AM
it was pretty good tonight.
As they have said before the main priciple about the show is about how people react in a situation of no rules and utter caos.
Its very interesting from a psychology stand point... The zombies are just a bonus hehehe

exactly!!!!!

rockabilly
12-06-2010, 06:40 AM
The zombies will be the least of their problems next season.

rockabilly
12-06-2010, 06:48 AM
All i'll say is watch out for a bad ass chick w/ a sword and 2 zombies on leashes.

axman
12-06-2010, 06:56 AM
All i'll say is watch out for a bad ass chick w/ a sword and 2 zombies on leashes.
Chicks with swords works for HA!
:)

zerrrr
12-07-2010, 04:59 AM
Big Joe

1. Guns would be scarce because most people would grab and stockpile weapons , so gun shops would be cleaned out. Whether or not those people are dead and sitting on an arsenal would be another story.
2. They do have adequate transportation a winnebago , a few cars/trucks , something a bit more armored would be nice but they are staying true to the comics
3. Shelter won't be a problem later but most of the secure places like a prison *hint hint* would probably have been claimed by other survivors

1. Guns would be plentiful initially but ammo is the key. How many gun shops are there in big cities. You are more likely to find a lot of ammo in the rural areas than a downtown. Even then they would be raided first and likely emptied out within the first week.

2. Transportation would be available but because society has broken down the amount of fuel supplies would become fixed. Even if you were able to get to a service station would you be able to access the gasoline considering there is no power and likely some sort of shutoff valve cutting off access.

I was talking about this on another board and one great part about last nights episode was watching Shane break down over this short season. We started last nights episode showing Shane try to protect Rick in the hospital while the military was shooting patients in the hallway. Then Shane tries to protect Rick's wife and son. When Rick returns it further shatters Shane's life and we saw him spiral further and further out of control.

This whole season was how would you act when society completely breaks down. There is no law and order and all of a sudden you are not the top of the food chain.

Even Rick is going crazy. He stills wears his full sheriff's uniform despite their being no government, police, military, etc.

zerrrr
12-07-2010, 05:03 AM
wow that looks so freakin interesting!!!!! no joke! when does next season come out? do u know?

Next year in the fall.

Without spoiling too much from the interviews lets say that when the girl arrives they want it to be an epic entrance.

Next season will also see them dealing with the winter as well.

partlycloudy
12-07-2010, 06:12 AM
anybody else think that 6 episodes is too short for a season?

i just downloaded a whole bunch of walking dead comics in pdf form to find out what happens next and they're all in spanish.

:frustrated

dan_drade
12-07-2010, 06:36 AM
Was it just my imagination, or was the whole season only 4 episodes?

partlycloudy
12-07-2010, 06:41 AM
your imagination.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Walking_Dead_episodes

:geek:

gmercer
12-07-2010, 06:42 AM
anybody else think that 6 episodes is too short for a season?

i just downloaded a whole bunch of walking dead comics in pdf form to find out what happens next and they're all in spanish.

:frustrated

AMC rushed Darabont to have the show ready for this fall, that's why they only completed 6 episodes. They didn't know how well it would be received so they didn't order more.

dan_drade
12-07-2010, 06:44 AM
your imagination.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Walking_Dead_episodes

:geek:

OK, maybe it was 6. But thats still a really short season. Kind of dissapointing that I have to wait till next fall. It was just getting good.

partlycloudy
12-07-2010, 06:46 AM
AMC rushed Darabont to have the show ready for this fall, that's why they only completed 6 episodes. They didn't know how well it would be received so they didn't order more.
thanks for letting me know.

:)

needsum
12-07-2010, 04:59 PM
I'm not a comic book guy, so I had no idea in the beginning that this show was based on something existing. While I loved the premiere episode I was left wondering how they were going to continue the storyline of surviving with zombies, and do it so that it remains interesting. I was happy to find out that its based on a comic and that there is MUCH more to come, so I will happliy stay tuned. This quickly became my number 1 show this fall. Good stuff!!

rockabilly
12-07-2010, 05:08 PM
And what's interesting is that while the show will follow the narrative structure set in the comics , they will veer certain characters and moments in new directions but still veer back to path in the comics ... like taking a detour.

Shane is the biggest example of a change made so far , mainly to keep tension w/ the 3 principle characters of Rick Lori Shane.

TheOne1
12-07-2010, 05:20 PM
Doesn't it continue next year? long wait...

rockabilly
12-07-2010, 05:37 PM
It returns in the fall just in time for Halloween again.

Whether or not it will pick up rlght after they left the CDC or will flash forward a few weeks later i'm not sure.
They were low on gas so i imagine they might siphon the gas out of the remaining vehicles and cram into the RV ... except Daryl he'd ride solo in his truck.

rockabilly
12-08-2010, 01:09 AM
Unfortunately , but they will be doing another new show in it's time slot to keep viewers.

rockabilly
12-08-2010, 01:14 AM
AMC had no idea what to expect w/ the series , sure the fanboys would tune in but they held back and only ordered 6 episodes.

W/ the ratings the pilot got and the steady viewership they commissioned a full second season of 13 episodes.

They might do a web series about the father and son that helped Rick out during the pilot , showing their progress. :shrug

And make more of the Walking Dead motion comic series.

zerrrr
12-08-2010, 07:06 PM
If anyone is interested in the comics here is a link with all the issues scanned.

http://twd-comix.info/

Next season looks like it will be very, very interesting.

partlycloudy
12-08-2010, 07:37 PM
If anyone is interested in the comics here is a link with all the issues scanned.

thanks!

:peanutbutter

MYSTIQUE
12-08-2010, 11:16 PM
Best show on TV! It ended way too soon. I can't wait for season 2. Hopefully they find Merle and I hope Shane is exposed.

zerrrr
12-11-2010, 06:27 AM
I LULD.

Yakkity Sax makes anything funny.

YouTube - LULZ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVMzvevjQN8&feature=player_embedded)

alpha2117
12-11-2010, 09:35 AM
One point about the 6 episode first series, it wasn't so much as AMC rushing them as a case of the project languishing in development for several years with no network willing to take a risk. When True Blood hit biggish Darabont retried pitching this project (which he aquired the rights too in 2005) and there was some interest but only AMC was willing to pony up for more than a pilot. They wanted 6 episodes straight away which is why the first series runs 6 and has a pretty clear end point rather than a cliffhanger. Both sides were always keen to do more and AMC actually committed to a 2nd series even before it aired based on the quality of what was delivered and the buzz pre premiere.

bassman2546
12-11-2010, 05:26 PM
Don't do what I did and watch three episodes back to back to back. Midway through the second episode I felt they had run out of creative ways to kill zombies (how many ways are there, really) and when they weren't doing that, they were either arguing among each other or finding stupid reasons to go back into Atlanta. By the end of the third episode, I hated the show. Not giving up though, I've learned my lession and will attempt the next episode, solo.

CORVETTEDUDE
12-11-2010, 07:18 PM
This show is bullshit!

zerrrr
12-13-2010, 06:46 PM
Don't do what I did and watch three episodes back to back to back. Midway through the second episode I felt they had run out of creative ways to kill zombies (how many ways are there, really) and when they weren't doing that, they were either arguing among each other or finding stupid reasons to go back into Atlanta. By the end of the third episode, I hated the show. Not giving up though, I've learned my lession and will attempt the next episode, solo.

It is less about killing zombies and more about what happens when society completely breaks down and we are not in control anymore.

Just killing zombies grows old quickly.

How would you act if everything collapsed and you had no idea how or why it happened?

LibertyHarkness
12-13-2010, 06:49 PM
i lvoed it , thougght it was a great piece of filmwork and script

partlycloudy
12-13-2010, 08:21 PM

does anybody else get redirected to 1&1 when clicking the link? it was working for me earlier.

:?:

Faldur
12-13-2010, 08:42 PM
does anybody else get redirected to 1&1 when clicking the link? it was working for me earlier.

Same for me.. thinking the lease expired on the domain

BigJoe
12-13-2010, 11:41 PM
1. Guns would be plentiful initially but ammo is the key. How many gun shops are there in big cities. You are more likely to find a lot of ammo in the rural areas than a downtown. Even then they would be raided first and likely emptied out within the first week.

2. Transportation would be available but because society has broken down the amount of fuel supplies would become fixed. Even if you were able to get to a service station would you be able to access the gasoline considering there is no power and likely some sort of shutoff valve cutting off access.

I was talking about this on another board and one great part about last nights episode was watching Shane break down over this short season. We started last nights episode showing Shane try to protect Rick in the hospital while the military was shooting patients in the hallway. Then Shane tries to protect Rick's wife and son. When Rick returns it further shatters Shane's life and we saw him spiral further and further out of control.

This whole season was how would you act when society completely breaks down. There is no law and order and all of a sudden you are not the top of the food chain.

Even Rick is going crazy. He stills wears his full sheriff's uniform despite their being no government, police, military, etc.

Hi zerrr,

I was in a critical mood when I made my original post on this but I still stand by my comments and so I'll play along...

You make some good points but if I may, follow your line of thinking through to conclusion; yes the ammo is a very important point but with the 300 million guns in the US in private hand you can also posit that, in most cases, those owners will have ammo for said guns. So while there may well be a run on gun and sporting good stores, police stations, military bases, etc., 40 to 45 percent of homes in the US have a gun (I checked), as such, a gun and the ammo needed is a stones throw away regardless. Now if Atlanta has a no handgun law, which I didn't check, those numbers would be reduced by approximately a third as of the 300 million guns, 100 million are handguns.

With regards to the fuel issue you make an excellent point about it being fixed but what about all the functioning vehicles in the US, again we have to consider the sheer scale of this, each with a fuel tank. So even if the gas stations, fuel tankers and refineries are relieved of their supply, a large amount of fuel will remain in the millions of vehicles all over the country just waiting to be siphoned.

I consider most of these points to be academic however, since it seems that most of the population is either dead or a zombie and got that way quickly, so the vast majority of the guns, ammo, vehicles, fuel and don't forget shelter is up for grabs by the very few that remain (just a guess but the remaining pop. seems to be much less than 1%).

Having said that I guess my real disappointment is that it's not up to the standard I was expecting considering the exceptional work that goes into other shows on the same network. Breaking Bad for example is way above par as far as I'm concerned, if you haven't been lucky enough to have watched this one from the beginning, it's well worth renting the DVD to catch up, it's a very impressive piece of television.

Joe

BigJoe
12-14-2010, 03:35 AM
Big Joe

Sorry rockabilly I missed your reply. See my last post above. ^

Cheers

zerrrr
12-14-2010, 05:12 AM

Same for me.. thinking the lease expired on the domain

Before it went down I was able to read everything and the next season should be very, very interesting.

Let me see if I can find a zip file. Some friends were downloading and I am not sure if they got everything.

zerrrr
12-14-2010, 05:16 AM
They made some points in the comics which were not made in the TV show....yet.

Without spoiling too much, they are attracted by sound so a gunshot would have the effect of drawing everyone within a certain radius.

I like the thought of 'what happens if society completely collapses and now you are not at the top of the food chain.' No tv, cell phone, electricity, anything. How would people react?

rockabilly
12-14-2010, 05:24 AM
For the Amish , it would be business as usual.

They'd raise barns , churn butter , tend crops.

partlycloudy
12-14-2010, 07:08 AM
i found another torrent.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5216705/The_Walking_Dead_1-68

:banana:

rockabilly
01-18-2011, 09:02 PM
Tonight on AMC you can watch the first half of The Walking Dead season 1 and the second half tomorrow night.

Dino Velvet
01-19-2011, 01:02 AM
Tonight on AMC you can watch the first half of The Walking Dead season 1 and the second half tomorrow night.

Good lookin' out there, Rock. You can also pre-order the Blu-Ray DVD on Amazon which comes out March 8.

Amazon.com: The Walking Dead: Season One [Blu-ray]: Andrew Lincoln, Jon Bernthal, Laurie Holden, Sarah Wayne Callies, Emma Bell, Jeffrey DeMunn, Frank Darabont, Gale Ann Hurd: Movies & TV@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Iad9vxcKL.@@AMEPARAM@@51Iad9vxcKL (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0049P1ZZQ/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER)

jgud051
01-19-2011, 06:41 PM
http://slumz.boxden.com/f218/walking-dead-maybe-back-july-1479048/

:dancing:

runamok
01-24-2011, 10:12 PM
As a tpb reader of TWD, I'm overjoyed at how well it's done on tv. This is the only comic I drop everything to read when a new volume comes out. What others have said is true, it's not really about the zombies, but how humanity deals with surviving the end of polite society.

Yes, Hollywood has made some changes to make the jump to tv but it's spot on.

Paige
01-25-2011, 01:17 AM
Ha-Ha! When I saw the title- "The Walking Dead" -i swear i thought you were going to post some photos of extremely ugly T-Girls!! What a relief!

rockabilly
03-09-2011, 04:21 AM
The Walking Dead the complete first season now on dvd and blu-ray.

http://moviecarpet.com/iwave/images/7/o-tv-spot-dvd-featurette-3-from-the-walking-dead-the-complete-first-season.jpg

Dino Velvet
03-09-2011, 04:24 AM
The Walking Dead the complete first season now on dvd and blu-ray.

Yeppers. Bought it.

rockabilly
03-09-2011, 04:52 AM
Even though i recorded it off tv , I'll pick it up probably next week.

I'm anticipating the next season ... any peeks at season 2 Dino?

amberskyi
03-09-2011, 04:54 AM
if you go to fastpasstv.com you can watch the entire season.
i did it in one night lol.

Bigguy
03-09-2011, 05:33 AM
Those zombies are starting to spread over to other tv shows. :lol:

YouTube - dr house i zombie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NrN3o8EcYM)

TSPornFan
03-09-2011, 05:35 AM
This show is really awesome. I am totally hooked. When is the next season coming out?

Dino Velvet
03-09-2011, 05:50 AM
Even though i recorded it off tv , I'll pick it up probably next week.

I'm anticipating the next season ... any peeks at season 2 Dino?

By "bought it" I meant ordered it from Amazon. I should have it in my hands by the weekend.

We still don't know for sure if Michael Rooker's character is dead, do we? With the severed hand it looks bad but a hand is not a head.

rockabilly
03-09-2011, 05:56 AM
Oh he'll be back , after all he did "lead" the zombies to the quarry basecamp and they never found the truck he stole.

My guess is Merle Dixon will be merged w/ the "Governor" character found in the comics.

And season 2 will start in October and be 13 episodes long.

substanceD
03-09-2011, 06:06 AM
THE GOVERNOR! Great fucking character, I read all 60+ comics in one night.

TSPornFan
03-09-2011, 06:11 AM
Oh he'll be back , after all he did "lead" the zombies to the quarry basecamp and they never found the truck he stole.

My guess is Merle Dixon will be merged w/ the "Governor" character found in the comics.

I can't wait that long!!!!!

It would be cool if they make a movie that is a prequel.

Dino Velvet
03-09-2011, 06:18 AM

OK. I'm somewhat in the dark storywise because I never read the comics. My short term memory is turning to shit too.

rockabilly
03-09-2011, 06:18 AM
The Governor is a sick sadistic man ... but i think they will alter some plot points from the comics.

Most likely season 2 will end at the prison w/ a cliffhanger.

rockabilly
03-09-2011, 06:37 AM
I highly reccomend everyone read the trade paperback editions of The Walking Dead.

The art and writing is great and it should help w/ the waiting for season 2 to begin.
And the story is slightly different and won't spoil what the tv show has in store , just give you a little insight into the direction it may go.

rockabilly
03-09-2011, 11:50 PM
Vote Dixon

LibertyHarkness
03-10-2011, 12:30 AM
i cant wait till october for season 2 :)

HbgDon
03-10-2011, 02:40 AM
I ordered Season 1 on Blu-Ray yesterday. I can't wait to get it. I hate having to wait until October for the new season.

The comic is by far the best non super hero comic out.

rockabilly
03-18-2011, 09:17 PM
I got mine this past monday and must say I'm a little dissapointed that they did not do any commentary tracks.

They have featurettes about each episode and some behind the scenes footage and a tour of Dale's RV.

But no sneak peeks at season 2 or the motion comic series though.

But it's still worthy of adding to your dvd library.

rockabilly
04-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Watch AMC's new drama "The Killing" tonight at 9.

msbhaven
04-03-2011, 08:51 PM
Love it love it love it, even if I am afraid to sleep with the lights off now!

rockabilly
04-03-2011, 11:16 PM
That just makes it easier for them to find you. lol

msbhaven
04-04-2011, 07:20 AM
That just makes it easier for them to find you. lol

Yeah but I can see them coming and knock them in the head, chainsaw them in the head, shoot them in the head or otherwise fuck them up. I can deal with going down fighting, but I don't want to be caught unaware and defenseless!

Ashlee

tsnajwa
04-04-2011, 04:01 PM
i didnt really like the amc series.. i hated shane in the comic and i was so glad he got killed off but in the show he's still around :( the cdc part was really unexpected it wasnt in the comics either.. i'm just waiting until they get to the jail then the show should get good. The only reason i really watched it was because Jim was so hottt

Richctdude
04-04-2011, 04:06 PM
a great show one of my favorites from the past 10 years cant wait for the next season!!

rockabilly
04-04-2011, 06:05 PM
Yeah but I can see them coming and knock them in the head, chainsaw them in the head, shoot them in the head or otherwise fuck them up. I can deal with going down fighting, but I don't want to be caught unaware and defenseless!

Ashlee

Yeah i heard you enjoy "going down". :p

msbhaven
04-04-2011, 06:28 PM
Yeah i heard you enjoy "going down". :p

That's a vicious rumor started by this red headed slut I know! LMAO

rockabilly
04-04-2011, 07:28 PM
Mmm hmm.

oralboy707
04-04-2011, 07:42 PM
red head, give head, nuff said ... lol

msbhaven
04-04-2011, 08:52 PM
red head, give head, nuff said ... lol

Yes and we do it very well too!

Ashlee

rockabilly
04-05-2011, 12:37 AM
Yes and we do it very well too!

Ashlee

Prove it , I'm heartbroken and suicidal right now.

Cheer me up

msbhaven
04-05-2011, 01:50 AM
Prove it , I'm heartbroken and suicidal right now.

Cheer me up

As I told Dino just yesterday,

"Show me the money baby!"

I'm a rare and precious commodity and as such am not cheap.

(Just how many other naturally red headed green/hazel eyed pre op girls do you think there are out there after all?!?)

Ashlee

rockabilly
04-05-2011, 02:18 AM
I know 2.

Quiet Reflections
04-05-2011, 02:27 AM
oddly enough I have met a good amount. less than ten but they are out there

msbhaven
04-05-2011, 03:45 AM
oddly enough I have met a good amount. less than ten but they are out there

Wow in a country with 307 million people you've found almost 10? Why we must be around every corner. LOL

I'm just fuckin with you sweetie. I'm actually impressed that you know more then 5.

I can think of one that I know is a "natural" redhead. Hell I can count the number of genetic girls that do porn and that are natural redheads on two hands.

msbhaven
04-05-2011, 03:47 AM
I know 2.

Yes but are either one of them blowing you for free? LOL

rockabilly
04-05-2011, 03:57 AM
Yes but are either one of them blowing you for free? LOL

Are you offering?

MrFanti
11-05-2018, 05:05 AM
And....there you go...

MrFanti
11-25-2018, 04:48 PM
Well....an interesting season for sure....

josehip
11-25-2018, 05:56 PM
its bananas to me how this stupid ass show is still going on and on and on...
same thing with big bang theory.

MrFanti
11-25-2018, 08:58 PM

Nah...
What's 'bananas and stupid ass' is the fact that "Reality" shows actually exist and the people in them become "stars".....

bryanferryfan2
11-26-2018, 02:09 AM
Judith is a badass though

MrFanti
11-26-2018, 03:06 AM
Judith is a badass though
Yes,...she is!

MrFanti
11-26-2018, 05:44 AM
Well, that was a season ending cliff-hanger!

Indiana_2tall
11-26-2018, 06:14 AM

Agree 100%. There’s only so much you can do with zombies. Show should have ended after 6 seasons. 2 seasons of character development, 2 seasons meeting and beating the governor, and 2 seasons of Neagan...the end.

gaysian71
11-26-2018, 04:29 PM
Oh Jesus.

MrFanti
11-27-2018, 03:21 AM
Oh Jesus.

:hide-1:...

Cereal Escapist
11-27-2018, 05:01 PM
i watched the first 2 episodes of this season and quit the show.

while there have been several moments where the show's quality noticeably declined, for me, the penultimate straw was Negan killing Abraham before Glenn and the unnecessary draw out of that.

The the cop out with Negan living last year was it for me. I was done but my wife still loves it so I caught the first 2 of this year just hanging out with her but honestly, at this point, I'm rooting for the zombies to win.

Jesus deserved to die in the war last year. He was a useless character in the show universe so i don't care that he is dead now.

Fuck the Whisperers. Fuck them up their stupid asses.

MrFanti
02-21-2019, 05:03 AM
It gets even more interesting....

waterbed
03-10-2019, 05:44 PM
It gets even more interesting....

I highly doubt that it will get more interesting with the writers that are on that show.

9 seasons without humour.
NINE seasons without humour!
When people are in that situation there HAS to be some humour somewhere....
It's just bad writing to not have joking around to show trust building and comraderie.
Why do you think the "Coral!" jokes are memes or whatever now, its the fans subconsciously realizing what is missing in the show...

I'm pretty sure most fans are just watching to see how much more of a dumpster train fire wreck the writers can screw up the show into...

And it is just a dick move to kill Carl off after he bought a house near where the show does most of its shooting schedule.

I might, MIGHT, keep watching just to see how the other regular long-term actors leave the show. I think by end of season 10 that there won't be any more of "the core" group left. Except maybe Darryl, if they kill him off they know that will be end of the show, and then what would they have left for a movie with Rick to come back too?