PDA

View Full Version : Tranny SpermBurpers

LibertyHarkness
11-18-2010, 02:04 PM
dunno what to say really Trannyspermburpers ... just came into my head about 1min ago so thought i would share it ..

though i imagine there is alot of people that burp after guzzling down the shemale cum:)

come on own up make yourself accountable :)

keep on fucking fuckers !

x

Jericho
11-18-2010, 02:13 PM
You'll get your Iron Cross now VON Harkness!

sperm burpers, that's gonna crack me up all day...god damn you. Ii have a serious interview later, all i'm going to be thinking about is "do they burp sperm?

LibertyHarkness
11-18-2010, 02:16 PM
yeah man ... spermburpers for the win ...

i so need to speak to evil angel and get a tranny series on dvd released called that ... :)

LibertyHarkness
11-18-2010, 04:46 PM
its true though isnt it.. i mean come on how many men here love slurping up the shemalesyrup .. 80% of em i bet ... stand tall, be proud and embrace your spermburping activities ...

If you dont burp it means your not a true tranny lover :L)

lisaparadise
11-18-2010, 04:46 PM
dunno what to say really Trannyspermburpers ... just came into my head about 1min ago so thought i would share it ..

though i imagine there is alot of people that burp after guzzling down the shemale cum:)

xMust be a U.K. thing lol

LibertyHarkness
11-18-2010, 04:47 PM
i just think of random things girl xxx but the spermburping is actually a usa thing ... there used to be a site called teenagespermburpers i found out :) get in ...

keep on guzzling xx

lisaparadise
11-18-2010, 04:52 PM
i just think of random things girl xxx but the spermburping is actually a usa thing ... there used to be a site called teenagespermburpers i found out :) get in ...

keep on guzzling xxhonestly i dont like to keep it in my mouth for to long cause it looks way hotter running down my lips to my boobs

Brittany St Jordan
11-18-2010, 05:56 PM
honestly i dont like to keep it in my mouth for to long cause it looks way hotter running down my lips to my boobs

I swallow way too fast for that to happen. Always ensuring I get every little drop ;)

lisaparadise
11-18-2010, 06:05 PM
I swallow way too fast for that to happen. Always ensuring I get every little drop ;)you can put that tongue ring around my mrs.wiggly anytime there sexy

giveittou
11-18-2010, 08:05 PM
I would love to burp after swallowing on Liberty's sperm.

DianeCD
11-19-2010, 12:17 AM
Tranny Jeopardy!!

I'll take spermburping for 200 Alex.

Ans. This Tgirl made you into a spermburper.

Ques. Who is Liberty Harkness.

CORRECT

runround04
11-19-2010, 04:38 AM

x

Serve it up and we'll see if I burp.

renoned
11-19-2010, 06:29 AM
:wiggle::dancing:Trannyspermburpers:dancing::wiggl e:
:geek::wiggle::dancing:tongue ring around my mrs.wiggly:dancing::wiggle::geek:

LibertyHarkness
11-30-2010, 02:58 PM
i made a boy burp my cum while i face fucked him :) does that make me a wrongun? haha

glod bless the burpers .. now if we can combine this with Dino Velvet this could be the vilest passtime ever and the best :)