3.Blue Moon-Belgium White
4.Sierra Nevada-Pale Ale..

Name yours folks.

blckhaze
11-18-2010, 06:53 AM
Not a beer guy but my fave liquor is Chivas Regal scotch or Wrey and Nephew rum

Odelay
11-18-2010, 07:00 AM
Fuller's ESB. (wish more Seattle pubs carried it)
Mostly drink IPA's otherwise.

RubyTS
11-18-2010, 07:05 AM
nothing beats grey goose =)
but heineken and corona are ok for movie nights/chilling with friends etc

Star Angel 86
11-18-2010, 07:23 AM
1. McEwan's Scotch Ale
2. Moosehead
3. Heineken
4. Samuel Smith (not to be confused woth that highly overpriced overrated Samuel Adams,this actually good.
5. Bass
6. Michelob

Dino Velvet
11-18-2010, 07:27 AM
I'm a Newcastle Brown Ale guy but tonight I'm having my first twelve pack of Fat Tire.

BLKGSXR
11-18-2010, 07:29 AM
I'm a Newcastle Brown Ale guy but tonight I'm having my first twelve pack of Fat Tire.
very nice you should try shocktop next 6 pack bro.

Willie Escalade
11-18-2010, 07:29 AM
Schlitz.......

fred41
11-18-2010, 07:32 AM
My taste in beer changes constantly....but right now I like Brooklyn Lager, Saranac Pale Ale and Franziskaner Weissbier.........Corona's the all around beer if i have to drink something light.

FIRSTTIMER
11-18-2010, 07:32 AM
Tecate,Corona,Samuel Adems.I like a veriety of beers.I'm a big fan of micro brews.

BLKGSXR
11-18-2010, 07:34 AM
Schlitz.......
Firstly what the fuck you know about schlitz did I ever tell you the story when I was 17-18 getting fucked up on that...
Secondly you dont drink-Ya cunt.

Dino Velvet
11-18-2010, 07:58 AM
very nice you should try shocktop next 6 pack bro.

This stuff? Never seen it at the Ralph's but maybe BevMo has some. I'm always up for trying some new stuff.

Hey, where's the best place in LA to get a Medical Marijuana Card for cheap? Just wanna go in there, give them a BS story about headaches, get a card, and run off to a dispensary to buy some green.

http://www.anheuser-busch.com/Images/Shock%20Top/ShockTopSixPack.png

renoned
11-18-2010, 08:00 AM
When I was drinking it was Jose Cuervo every day. As far as beer if it was cold I drank it. But usually it was Corona, Moose Head, Anchor Steam. Now
it's:

MissBStar
11-18-2010, 08:00 AM
Magic Hat #9
Stella Artois
Blue Moon Belgian White

BLKGSXR
11-18-2010, 08:01 AM
Thats the stuff Dino its pretty damned good with dinner :D

renoned
11-18-2010, 08:03 AM
MissB you are lookin fine in pink. :hide-1: :wiggle:

Dino Velvet
11-18-2010, 08:10 AM
Thats the stuff Dino its pretty damned good with dinner :D

I'm gettin' some. I like the Belgian stuff. Stella Artois is tasty. I gotta try the Blue Moon too.

BLKGSXR
11-18-2010, 08:11 AM
I'm gettin' some. I like the Belgian stuff. Stella Artois is tasty. I gotta try the Blue Moon too.
make sure you get some oranges with the blue moon squeeze the slice of orange into the beer and let it sit in there :D shits awesome.

ed_jaxon
11-18-2010, 08:34 AM
Currently I aint drinking but when I do I drink, its Robert the Bruce. Similar to Guinness but slightly lighter.

The bar I am at has a pretty wide variety.

phobun
11-18-2010, 09:34 AM
I stopped drinking beer when I had too much Stella and my head hurt like hell.

Now it's only good wine in moderation.

KittyFallon
11-18-2010, 09:56 AM
lager makes you fat so i try not to allow myself to drink it. however, i do enjoy a nice ale. there is a small brewery in the uk that does an ale called Golden Glory that is so sweet and yummy.

Jericho
11-18-2010, 10:52 AM
Not really a beer guy, but, Colt 45 (hard to find over here, these days) or Murphys.

MissBStar
11-18-2010, 11:26 AM
MissB you are lookin fine in pink. :hide-1: :wiggle:

thanks! do you like the robe?

Caff_Racer
11-18-2010, 11:32 AM
Ah, beer! Here are some of my favourites (in no particular order):

Theakston's Old Peculier (G.B.)
Well's Waggle Dance (G.B.)
Most of the beers from the Wychwood Brewery (G.B.)
Various beers from the Bushy's brewery in the Isle of Man (with Bushy's Piston Brew in pride of place, naturally)
Kwak (Belgium)
Jeanlain (France)
Franziskaner (Germany)
Pietra (preferably draught) (Corsica)

renoned
11-18-2010, 11:53 AM
thanks! do you like the robe?

OOH LA LA you know I do:jerkoff

LibertyHarkness
11-18-2010, 12:30 PM
corona
diet coke
diet coke
diet coke
wifebeater

Jericho
11-18-2010, 01:14 PM
corona
diet coke
diet coke
diet coke
wifebeater

Lolz @ Diet Coke.
That's like Diet Bacon"! :ignore::whistle:

Caff_Racer
11-18-2010, 01:28 PM
Yuckers! Diet coke! That's the evil piss of Satan that is! :hide-1:

LibertyHarkness
11-18-2010, 01:58 PM
i am the mother of satan so it fits me :) when your a Titan like myself the poison juice that mortals know is diet coke is like water to me :)

though i do like a pint of wifebeater to fill me up with bravepower when i want to go fight turkish men at the wayout club and kill them from 20yards with my mind bullets

LibertyHarkness
11-18-2010, 01:59 PM
also youi know that fat coke has like 65calroies a can or so .. diet coke has 0.5 calories per can :)

rockabilly
11-18-2010, 02:01 PM
1. Barqs
2. Mug
3. A&W

What can i say , I'm a non drinker.

LibertyHarkness
11-18-2010, 02:03 PM
i am amazed no one has put at number 1

Shemale sperm :)

come one where are the the trannyspermburpers on this thread :) x

alyssaluxor
11-18-2010, 02:06 PM
i dont really drink beer i prefer wine and champagne

i like ice tea, juice and milk also ;)

Caff_Racer
11-18-2010, 03:08 PM
i am the mother of satan so it fits me :) when your a Titan like myself the poison juice that mortals know is diet coke is like water to me :)

though i do like a pint of wifebeater to fill me up with bravepower when i want to go fight turkish men at the wayout club and kill them from 20yards with my mind bullets

:lol::lol::lol: A night on the town with you must be a reet good laff! :party:

also youi know that fat coke has like 65calroies a can or so .. diet coke has 0.5 calories per can :)

I don't drink any kind of coke or other soft drinks: too much sugar in those things :hide-1:

hwbs
11-18-2010, 03:51 PM
Beer ..... blue moon ..magic hat #9...dos equis...

Wine / champagne .... caymus connumdrum. Clicquot

Sprits....makers mark or 12 yr single malt scotch

south ov da border
11-18-2010, 04:45 PM
beer- blue moon, guiness stout, sea dog bluberry, and maybe sam adams honey wheat...

lisaparadise
11-18-2010, 04:48 PM
molson canadian all the way americans couldnt handle our beer cause its not watered down lol

dderek123
11-18-2010, 05:11 PM
It's a tie. San Migel Light and Beer Lao delicious! For spirits its another tie. Auchentoshan single malt and Silver Patron tequila.

Coroner
11-18-2010, 05:36 PM
The best beer I ever took is the Czech Gambrinus. Right after Gambrinus comes another Czech beauty called Starobrno. We have some good Austrian like Ottakringer and Gösser, too. Oh and a really fine beer is "Sarajevsko" from Sarajevo, Bosnia. The quality of beer depends on the water.

Odelay
11-18-2010, 06:08 PM
i am amazed no one has put at number 1

Shemale sperm :)

They say you can ferment just about anything, but would sperm be best as a beer, wine or liquor?

Star Angel 86
11-18-2010, 06:38 PM
molson canadian all the way americans couldnt handle our beer cause its not watered down lol

This comig from lass who a while back told me she drank Coors Light.:twisted:

Lisa have you tried Moosehead yet?:mrgreen:8):cheers:

south ov da border
11-18-2010, 06:59 PM
It's funny, but beer can be even more complicated than wine. Even more so since there's no need to let it age as long etc.

I switch it up a lot, but a few I always go back to:

Base Ale (or any IPA really)
Guiness
Killians
and Sam Adams

Blue Moon is great, especially if you serve it right with an orange slice and if you're in NY, Brooklyn Lager :)
:iagree: That Brooklyn ale is good. Bass and Killians are good. So is Smithwick.

BLKGSXR
11-18-2010, 07:02 PM
This comig from lass who a while back told me she drank Coors Light.:twisted:

Lisa have you tried Moosehead yet?:mrgreen:8):cheers:
Dude its hilarious how many people ASSume things..I know Im one of the many few who can drink dark drinks, coors light is nothing give me a 36 pack and ill be sick of course the taste sucks lol!
Try an "Arrogant Bastard" then I want someone to says american drink watered down beer lol at that a "Double Bastard"

south ov da border
11-18-2010, 07:13 PM
haven't had arrogant bastard. Seen it around but can't get over the title. I love dark beers, stouts and porters...

Star Angel 86
11-18-2010, 08:12 PM
Dude its hilarious how many people ASSume things..I know Im one of the many few who can drink dark drinks, coors light is nothing give me a 36 pack and ill be sick of course the taste sucks lol!
Try an "Arrogant Bastard" then I want someone to says american drink watered down beer lol at that a "Double Bastard"

I like a beer that is high in alcohol content because I'm forced to drink at a slower pace.With light beer for me I drink a bunch of them sure I'll eventually get a buzz,more than anything though I'll get a headache because I'll end up drinking them at an extremely fast pace.

BLKGSXR
11-18-2010, 08:16 PM
I like a beer that is high in alcohol content because I'm forced to drink at a slower pace.With light beer for me I drink a bunch of them sure I'll eventually get a buzz,more than anything though I'll get a headache because I'll end up drinking them at an extremely fast pace.
you mean high gravity beers...Hurricane is the better tasting 211(steel reserve)...

Star Angel 86
11-18-2010, 08:38 PM
you mean high gravity beers...Hurricane is the better tasting 211(steel reserve)...

I the only malt liquor I care for is Mickeys.
I also like those Four Loko drinks that came 24 OZ and were 12 % content.It looks like there getting pulled off the shelves because some collage students getting sick some even dying.These Four Loko drinks are even banned in 5 States.
Here in Virginia where I live you can't buy hard liquor at your local grocery store like you can in California it has to be purchased at an ABC store.
Now these Four Loko you could buy at a local convenience store.
My eyes sure lit up when I took notice of the alcohol content and size.
My favorite flavor is Blue Raspberry followed by Grape.
Now the manufacturers of Four Loko are fighting to keep this drink on the market by no longer adding the caffeine.

south ov da border
11-18-2010, 09:05 PM
Mickeys!!! Love the bee., but only if there's no other choice. Steel reserve is ok, once in a long while...

hwbs
11-18-2010, 09:39 PM
Steel reseve is too much....by the time u can read the inside of the label u will have a splitting headache...

bulldog
11-18-2010, 11:02 PM
Johnnie Walker Gold and Green, Jameson 12yr and 18yr, Macallan and Glen Livet Scotch, Makers Mark, Bombay Sapphire, Ketel One, and Svedka

Caff_Racer
11-18-2010, 11:16 PM
As far as Bourbons go, I'm a big fan of Maker's Mark, but earlier this year a friend of mine brought a bottle of Van Winkle Special Reserve back from the States and I'm hooked... the sod is that I can't find the stuff here in Spain :confused:

BLKGSXR
11-18-2010, 11:24 PM
Steel reseve is too much....by the time u can read the inside of the label u will have a splitting headache...

Pretty much!

Dino Velvet
11-19-2010, 12:26 AM

Yes! I've had some Arrogant Bastard lately and agree it's good stuff. Haven't had the Double Bastard yet.

That Fat Tire I had last night was pretty good. A twelve pack of that gave me about the same buzz as a twelve pack of Newcastle. I might add Fat Tire to my rotation. I basically go to the store and get whatever higher end brew is on sale. This is a good week for drinkers being Thanksgiving coming up and a lot of stuff marked down in price.

BLKGSXR
11-19-2010, 02:21 AM
YOU'RE NOT WORTHY!!! All I gotta say bro lol.

bulldog
11-19-2010, 05:34 AM
As far as Bourbons go, I'm a big fan of Maker's Mark, but earlier this year a friend of mine brought a bottle of Van Winkle Special Reserve back from the States and I'm hooked... the sod is that I can't find the stuff here in Spain :confused:

If I remember correctly, dont quote me on this, but if I remember we special ordered that for a guest at our store (I work in a liquor store) and it is only made ONCE a year and in very small batches, it is a bitch to get in the states, much less in spain so good luck lol

Caff_Racer
11-19-2010, 09:38 AM
So that would explain why the stuff is so damn good! If you work in a liquor stre, bulldog, I might eventually ask you to send me a bottle or two via UPS! :lol::lol:

bulldog
11-19-2010, 04:44 PM
lol its expensive, and like I said its only available once a year in very small batches, so it could be a while since I think they are done for the year already