View Full Version : LPGA prepares to allow transsexual golfers to compete!

www.tglovers.com
11-18-2010, 05:00 AM
I'm not sure how I feel about this one. On one hand...I think its great to see transsexuals advancing but on the other hand, a part of me wonders if its fair to biological women?

Story here (http://cerebraldiva.blogspot.com/2010/11/score-1-for-transsexuals-lpga-preparing.html)

south ov da border
11-18-2010, 06:47 PM
Lisa Paradise is good at golf...

Caff_Racer
11-18-2010, 07:03 PM
Definition of golf: the art of spoiling a good walk in the countryside.

giovanni_hotel
11-18-2010, 07:10 PM
T-girls, because of the advantage many have in muscularity over GGs, shouldn't be allowed to compete in amateur or professional sports against genetic women.

Yall stop being so greedy!!

bat1
11-18-2010, 07:24 PM
Question is: Is a transgender women still a man who just had his cock removed?

Tgirls are way stronger

bassman2546
11-18-2010, 10:12 PM
Interesting, but I think from a technical standpoint, this would be incorrect. As much as I refer to each and every one of them as women, I believe their credentials would have them listed as a male wouldn't it, unless post-op?

If they do allow it, they would probably have to monitor testosterone levels to ensure they don't elevate beyond that of a genetic female.

lisaparadise
11-18-2010, 10:43 PM
Interesting, but I think from a technical standpoint, this would be incorrect. As much as I refer to each and every one of them as women, I believe their credentials would have them listed as a male wouldn't it, unless post-op?

If they do allow it, they would probably have to monitor testosterone levels to ensure they don't elevate beyond that of a genetic female.lol silly man my id all says female most of us do that you dont need a sexchange silly as for fair or not the fact is we have equill rights in the law it states if are birth certificate says female witch mine does then we are female period and get the pirks that roll with it now she has an advantage on the tee only but anybody who plays golf knows its not how far you drive it it how presice you sre within 200 yards of the hole.also we are tested 2 times a year on our horomone levels and the truth is that every single genetic female has 2 times the amout of testostarone then we do.

bassman2546
11-18-2010, 10:51 PM
lol silly man my id all says female most of us do that you dont need a sexchange silly as for fair or not the fact is we have equill rights in the law it states if are birth certificate says female witch mine does then we are female period and get the pirks that roll with it now she has an advantage on the tee only but anybody who plays golf knows its not how far you drive it it how presice you sre within 200 yards of the hole.also we are tested 2 times a year on our horomone levels and the truth is that every single genetic female has 2 times the amout of testostarone then we do.

And I learned something today. Thanks sweetie.

DaveinBoston
11-18-2010, 11:33 PM
Robin Williams on golf (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3636435540043947603)#

ALYSINCLAIRxxx
11-19-2010, 12:23 AM
Hey I like golf, this is good news. :)

giovanni_hotel
11-19-2010, 12:23 AM
I changed my mind.
Lisa is right, gold isn't track and field, it's a skill sport and a TG really doesn't have much of a physical advantage over the average GG.

If TGs wanna play with some little white balls, knock yourself out!!;)

DaveinBoston
11-19-2010, 01:48 AM
Its a tough decision eithe way. I dont agree with Lisa (sorry sexy) or Giovanni. It is a skill sport that also lends an advantage to power. If you can get 20-30+ more yards on a shot, your going to take less shots.

I know what Lisa said about testosterone levels but what if the TG is 6'2 195lbs and just recenlty transitioning...as opposed to built like someone like Celeste, Bailey Jay or Danielle Foxx? (no offense to other TG ladies... just trying to pick ladies I think have smaller statures)

Then on the other hand, what if you have a GG who decides to take performance enhancing drugs?

Its a slippery slope and requires a lot of debate... what do you use for guidelines?

lisaparadise
11-19-2010, 01:56 AM
[QUOTE=DaveinBoston;829692]Its a tough decision eithe way. I dont agree with Lisa (sorry sexy) or Giovanni. It is a skill sport that also lends an advantage to power. If you can get 20-30+ more yards on a shot, your going to take less shots.

QUOTE]
sorry dave your wrong if i hit it 300 yards and i do and a genetic chick hits it 260 thats about adverage on the lpga thats 40 yards right? so the next shot for me is a wedge maybe 120 from the pin now her shot would be a 7 irin 160 to the pin 2 shots each the only difference is i can carry the pin and backspin it back to the pin she cant with a 7 iron thats the only advantage of a long ball hitter.on the pga tour this year i believe only dustin jhonston won a tourny who is in the top 10 in driving.

DaveinBoston
11-19-2010, 02:31 AM
[QUOTE=DaveinBoston;829692]Its a tough decision eithe way. I dont agree with Lisa (sorry sexy) or Giovanni. It is a skill sport that also lends an advantage to power. If you can get 20-30+ more yards on a shot, your going to take less shots.

QUOTE]
sorry dave your wrong if i hit it 300 yards and i do and a genetic chick hits it 260 thats about adverage on the lpga thats 40 yards right? so the next shot for me is a wedge maybe 120 from the pin now her shot would be a 7 irin 160 to the pin 2 shots each the only difference is i can carry the pin and backspin it back to the pin she cant with a 7 iron thats the only advantage of a long ball hitter.on the pga tour this year i believe only dustin jhonston won a tourny who is in the top 10 in driving.

Dustin Jhonston... being a long ball hitter doesnt win because golf as you know also requires a skillful short game. He might win the longest drive competition...but if you suck at driving and have a good short game or vice versa... you arent going to beat someone who's good at both.... correct?

Your not telling me how long the hole is....its all relative... but regardless... how come women can't compete on the PGA?

lisaparadise
11-19-2010, 02:54 AM
[quote=lisaparadise;829694]

Dustin Jhonston... being a long ball hitter doesnt win because golf as you know also requires a skillful short game. He might win the longest drive competition...but if you suck at driving and have a good short game or vice versa... you arent going to beat someone who's good at both.... correct?

Your not telling me how long the hole is....its all relative... but regardless... how come women can't compete on the PGA?they can but none are good enough michelle wie played a couple tournies and didnt fair too well as for the other post your math skills are limited at best lol if im 300 and my next shot to the pin is 120 thats a par 4 420 yards lol you dont golf right lol but you can caddy for me anytime sexy

DaveinBoston
11-19-2010, 03:05 AM
Ah.. yes.. gotta work on those math skills. I went back and re-read... got it now :) I read too fast. I told you earlier, watching your videos and pics drain blood away from my brain ;)

I would gladly carry your clubs!

Are you ever on yahoo anymore?

Caff_Racer
11-19-2010, 03:32 AM
Best fun I ever had on a golf course was riding a mate's CR500 motocrosser by night round the front nine of a course somewhere in France that shall remain nameless (I did spare the greens though, I'm not that much of a bastard :cool: )

lisaparadise
11-19-2010, 03:45 AM
Ah.. yes.. gotta work on those math skills. I went back and re-read... got it now :) I read too fast. I told you earlier, watching your videos and pics drain blood away from my brain ;)

I would gladly carry your clubs!

Are you ever on yahoo anymore?no i havent been on there in years the only place i talk is on cam4 usually every morning

DaveinBoston
11-19-2010, 03:51 AM
no i havent been on there in years the only place i talk is on cam4 usually every morning

Yea. I havent seen you on.. I'll delete it off my friends list :(

How do I find you on cam4?

peggygee
11-19-2010, 01:11 PM

If they do allow it, they would probably have to monitor testosterone levels to ensure they don't elevate beyond that of a genetic female.

Can't really say that I'm into golf, more a WNBA type chick. :)

However, on the affidavit from the surgeon that performed my GRS, he
stated that I was legally female, and that I had the endocrine system
of a post-menopausal, sterile female.

I can also attest that my body strenght has diminished over my many
years of HRT, orchiechtomy, and then GRS.

bassman2546
11-19-2010, 02:54 PM

Your not telling me how long the hole is....its all relative... but regardless... how come women can't compete on the PGA?

Dustin Johnson did win a tournament last year and is ranked number 13 in the world. I'd say he's doing more than just hitting the ball long. As far as women not competing in the PGA? Technically they can, as the rule book doesn't state it's for men exclusively. Hence why Annika Sorrenstam and Michele Wie were able to compete a few times. Michele was more of a promotional gimmick since this 16 yo girl was hitting the ball 300 yards, but that was all she was doing. Too much pressure for a kid that age. It almost ruined her career and had Sony and Nike choking on the 60 million they collectively put up. I blame a good chunk of it on her manager, which I believe is her father.

lisaparadise
11-19-2010, 05:01 PM
[quote=DaveinBoston;829710]

Dustin Johnson did win a tournament last year and is ranked number 13 in the world. I'd say he's doing more than just hitting the ball long. As far as women not competing in the PGA? Technically they can, as the rule book doesn't state it's for men exclusively. Hence why Annika Sorrenstam and Michele Wie were able to compete a few times. Michele was more of a promotional gimmick since this 16 yo girl was hitting the ball 300 yards, but that was all she was doing. Too much pressure for a kid that age. It almost ruined her career and had Sony and Nike choking on the 60 million they collectively put up. I blame a good chunk of it on her manager, which I believe is her father.ya i really love this girl michelle shes really cool ive exchanged emails with her a few times and am going to see her next year in rodchester ny ya i know my spelling sucks lol

bassman2546
11-19-2010, 05:38 PM
[quote=bassman2546;829912]ya i really love this girl michelle shes really cool ive exchanged emails with her a few times and am going to see her next year in rodchester ny ya i know my spelling sucks lol

That's cool you've exchanged emails with her. She seems like a sweet down-to-earth girl. Even though we know she's over 6 feet tall, you'll still be amazed when you see her and how she towers over just about every one.

lisaparadise
11-19-2010, 05:45 PM
[quote=lisaparadise;829943]

That's cool you've exchanged emails with her. She seems like a sweet down-to-earth girl. Even though we know she's over 6 feet tall, you'll still be amazed when you see her and how she towers over just about every one.i know im a midget next to her at 5 feet 6 damn it

bassman2546
11-19-2010, 10:13 PM
[quote=bassman2546;829965]i know im a midget next to her at 5 feet 6 damn it

Perfect height you are too. I love it.

MrsKellyPierce
11-19-2010, 10:24 PM
If you are on hormones and anti-testosterone you should have muscles like a woman not a male.

I barely have any muscles

lisaparadise
11-19-2010, 10:30 PM
If you are on hormones and anti-testosterone you should have muscles like a woman not a male.

I barely have any musclesdepends on your age silly

uchetal
11-20-2010, 05:28 AM
check this out if you haven't heard:
http://sportifi.com/news/Transgender-Man-to-Play-for-Womens-College-Basketball-Team-672901.html

drock
11-20-2010, 05:31 AM
lol silly man my id all says female most of us do that you dont need a sexchange silly as for fair or not the fact is we have equill rights in the law it states if are birth certificate says female witch mine does then we are female period and get the pirks that roll with it now she has an advantage on the tee only but anybody who plays golf knows its not how far you drive it it how presice you sre within 200 yards of the hole.also we are tested 2 times a year on our horomone levels and the truth is that every single genetic female has 2 times the amout of testostarone then we do.

Intresting......

AmyDaly
11-20-2010, 05:34 AM
in this thread: guys who don't know anything about HRT or transsexual womens bodies

drock
11-20-2010, 05:37 AM

QUOTE]

You can hit a golf ball 300 yards? How much do you bench press cause I don't think Tiger Woods hits the ball much further than that???

lisaparadise
11-20-2010, 05:39 AM

You can hit a golf ball 300 yards? How much do you bench press cause I don't think Tiger Woods hits the ball much further than that???tiger averages about 340 silly and the truth is i dont work out on my arms theve always been extremely strong unfortunatly and yes i hit the ball 300 yards easily

drock
11-20-2010, 05:42 AM
[quote=drock;830372]tiger averages about 340 silly and the truth is i dont work out on my arms theve always been extremely strong unfortunatly and yes i hit the ball 300 yards easily

lol Well he only hits the ball 40 yards more than you do.. There are a lot of professional men who don't hit that far how long have you been playing golf?

lisaparadise
11-20-2010, 05:49 AM
[quote=lisaparadise;830374]

lol Well he only hits the ball 40 yards more than you do.. There are a lot of professional men who don't hit that far how long have you been playing golf?off and on for 30 years but the past 3 years i decided i liked it alot,this summer i played everyday from 9 30 am till 2 30 but by september i needed a rest.ive always been athletic growing up i played allstar hockey baseball football track and swim team i always knew i was a girl inside and i wouldnt allow anybody to know it so i pushed even further to be macha seems silly but thats the way it happened.