PDA

View Full Version : Having a little dick.....

goku
11-15-2010, 05:42 PM
Having a little dick isn't that bad. I don't know why people make such a big deal out of dick size. Maybe if you are just having a one night stand that should matter, but if you are in a committed relationship for a long period of time, the muscles should contract back down to the point where it's fine.

SunshyneMonroe
11-15-2010, 05:45 PM
well i dont know about that? ill leave that to you lil dick ppl...

dgs925
11-15-2010, 05:45 PM
It can't be that bad, right? Half the guys out there are below average size, right?

LibertyHarkness
11-15-2010, 05:47 PM
sunshyne has a nice dick from what i have seen :)

Ryz
11-15-2010, 05:47 PM
I'm about 4In when hard =[

goku
11-15-2010, 05:48 PM
well i dont know about that? ill leave that to you lil dick ppl...

Some people just have loose pussy. That is a fact, and there is nothing they can do about it. However, the ass is a muscle. If you train it it can accept big object, but if you don't use it you can hurt yourself with something small. So having a little dick shouldn't be a problem......

sdman
11-15-2010, 05:49 PM
people make fun of other people with little dicks im glad i dont have one.

goku
11-15-2010, 05:50 PM

not talking about the girls Liberty. lol You Lesbian!

sdman

You just want some ts cock

goku
people make fun of other people with little dicks im glad i dont have one.

Good for you!

LibertyHarkness
11-15-2010, 05:51 PM
haha so do you .. and the point being :)

as it goes i wouldnt mind have a little winky , but i havnt .but a smaller one would be easier for clothing etc ...

sdman
11-15-2010, 05:51 PM
Good for you!

Yes one less problem in life!

sdman
11-15-2010, 05:53 PM
haha so do you .. and the point being :)

as it goes i wouldnt mind have a little winky , but i havnt .but a smaller one would be easier for clothing etc ...

no need to hide that a nice buldge is a turn on!:)

BLKGSXR
11-15-2010, 05:54 PM
you know if you find that one who doesnt care... then you're all good.

LibertyHarkness
11-15-2010, 05:54 PM
yeah but its a pain to be showing when you are in situations that are delicate ...though i tend to go commando mostly anyway lol

sucka4chix
11-15-2010, 05:55 PM
Having a little dick isn't that bad. I don't know why people make such a big deal out of dick size. Maybe if you are just having a one night stand that should matter, but if you are in a committed relationship for a long period of time, the muscles should contract back down to the point where it's fine.

I don't think I can say this loud enough:HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Bobzz
11-15-2010, 05:55 PM
It can't be that bad, right? Half the guys out there are below average size, right?
No, that's not that what that means at all. If average is a range of 5-7 inches fewer than 15.9% are below average in size.

joeym75ld
11-15-2010, 05:56 PM
My guess would be that both Sunshyne and Paris have very small ones. Just seems to me the more naturally feminine girls tend to have very small to below avg dicks.

goku
11-15-2010, 05:57 PM
I don't think I can say this loud enough:HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Oh.....okay, Homie. You just gonna straight laugh at your dude? That's fucked up....lol

sdman
11-15-2010, 06:01 PM
yeah but its a pain to be showing when you are in situations that are delicate ...though i tend to go commando mostly anyway lol

You like going commndo wish you were with me on a date it would be easier for me to go under the table and lift your skirt and enjoy lol

sdman
11-15-2010, 06:02 PM
My guess would be that both Sunshyne and Paris have very small ones. Just seems to me the more naturally feminine girls tend to have very small to below avg dicks.

LOL that isnt a bad thing feminine girls with small cocks

goku
11-15-2010, 06:05 PM
You like going commndo wish you were with me on a date it would be easier for me to go under the table and lift your skirt and enjoy lol

Yes, but you wouldn't be able to leave the restaurant. She would have a full tent going at the table. Have you seen Liberty? She has a small sword....lol

SunshyneMonroe
11-15-2010, 06:09 PM

ANd u can see it in person any time u want baby!

SunshyneMonroe
11-15-2010, 06:12 PM
www.xtube.com/sunshynemonroe

sdman
11-15-2010, 06:22 PM
Yes, but you wouldn't be able to leave the restaurant. She would have a full tent going at the table. Have you seen Liberty? She has a small sword....lol

Yes i've seen Liberty LOL

melbourne1
11-15-2010, 06:23 PM
www.xtube.com/sunshynemonroe

Wow! Not bad.

sucka4chix
11-15-2010, 06:23 PM

Do the math--- how can half the guys be below average?? If that were true basically everyone else would have to be above average, so you're still ass out!

sucka4chix
11-15-2010, 06:33 PM
Oh.....okay, Homie. You just gonna straight laugh at your dude? That's fucked up....lol

Ok, now that my side stopped hurting, I apologize, lol. But seriously, as far as the loose pussy goes, they can do rejuve surgery and make it tighter, although personally I think tight is overrated. I think the best part is when it loosens up! Just feels better, but that's just me. And if you're doing anal doggy style, unless you're hitting some pancake assed chick, you have to clear the buttocks, which takes a certain amount of length! Finally, there are no long term relationships if you have a little weenie, lol, Unless you're forgiving. Because she'll ALWAYS long (punny) for the meat--- if for no other reason than to look at it!

dgs925
11-15-2010, 06:36 PM
No, that's not that what that means at all. If average is a range of 5-7 inches fewer than 15.9% are below average in size.

Try a little harder next time. Saying that the average is a range of 5-7 inches...... doesn't actually tell you what the average is. It seems totally meaningless to me.

Probably the reason you see a range given as the average is the shitty data that is available. People generally have a tough time getting hard in these studies, and results are all over the place. So if they say, as on wikipedia, that the average penis size is between 5.1 and 5.9 inches, what they mean to say is that the average penis size is 5.5 +/- 0.4 inches. There is one number that is the average, the range indicates how confident they are in the results.

When you hear someone say, as I did, that half the people are below average in something, it is a joke. The joke is that it's always true. Half the people out there are below average* in intelligence. Half the people are below average in height, and half the people are below average in penis size.

*technically, half the people are below the median, not the mean. for a large sample size, the distinction between the two is usually minimal.

Bobzz
11-15-2010, 06:43 PM
Try a little harder next time. Saying that the average is a range of 5-7 inches...... doesn't actually tell you what the average is. It seems totally meaningless to me.

Probably the reason you see a range given as the average is the shitty data that is available. People generally have a tough time getting hard in these studies, and results are all over the place. So if they say, as on wikipedia, that the average penis size is between 5.1 and 5.9 inches, what they mean to say is that the average penis size is 5.5 +/- 0.4 inches. There is one number that is the average, the range indicates how confident they are in the results.

When you hear someone say, as I did, that half the people are below average in something, it is a joke. The joke is that it's always true. Half the people out there are below average* in intelligence. Half the people are below average in height, and half the people are below average in penis size.

*technically, half the people are below the median, not the mean. for a large sample size, the distinction between the two is usually minimal.

Yep, I stand corrected and thank you for the clarification. I wasn't trying to dumb it down but didn't want to go into as much detail as you did. Nice to see that there is a level of intellect here that can at least appreciate the notion that if you put your head in the freezer and your feet in a 400 degree oven, you will not "on-average" be very comfortable!

http://www.mraverage.com/stats.htm

goku
11-15-2010, 06:49 PM
Ok, now that my side stopped hurting, I apologize, lol. But seriously, as far as the loose pussy goes, they can do rejuve surgery and make it tighter, although personally I think tight is overrated. I think the best part is when it loosens up! Just feels better, but that's just me. And if you're doing anal doggy style, unless you're hitting some pancake assed chick, you have to clear the buttocks, which takes a certain amount of length! Finally, there are no long term relationships if you have a little weenie, lol, Unless you're forgiving. Because she'll ALWAYS long (punny) for the meat--- if for no other reason than to look at it!

Damn! I guess I am just "ass out" then....lol

phobun
11-15-2010, 06:57 PM
Yep, I stand corrected and thank you for the clarification. I wasn't trying to dumb it down but didn't want to go into as much detail as you did. Nice to see that there is a level of intellect here that can at least appreciate the notion that if you put your head in the freezer and your feet in a 400 degree oven, you will not "on-average" be very comfortable!

http://www.mraverage.com/stats.htm

Some guys get so befuddled when thinking about penis. It must be easy to lose your mind when it's wrapped around a cock.

Bobzz
11-15-2010, 07:01 PM
Some guys get so befuddled when thinking about penis. It must be easy to lose your mind when it's wrapped around a cock.

So you do go out of way to prove just how much of an asshole you are. Another attempt at hijacking a thread. Shit, I thought you left already PhoBungHole

joeym75ld
11-15-2010, 07:27 PM
where is this thread comming from? what provoked you to create this thread?
I'm guessing a small dick?

rbiller
11-15-2010, 07:49 PM
I have a smaller than average dick and until you have walked a mile in my shoes, don't ask what's all the fuss about. I am always a little intimidated when I meet a new TGirl if her dick is a lot larger than mine. A small dick limits the number of positions you can use and having been fucked by a few girls with smaller dicks, it also limits what you feel so I know that it is not as enjoyable for anyone being fucked by a small dick. On top of that, every time I take a leak, I have to be careful when shaking off my cock so as to not stain the front of my pants. About the only advantage I can think of is that there is no problem in deep throating a person with a small cock. Of course if you are a TGirl, not having to tuck away a huge dick is also an advantage.

sucka4chix
11-15-2010, 08:23 PM
I have a smaller than average dick and until you have walked a mile in my shoes, don't ask what's all the fuss about. I am always a little intimidated when I meet a new TGirl if her dick is a lot larger than mine. A small dick limits the number of positions you can use and having been fucked by a few girls with smaller dicks, it also limits what you feel so I know that it is not as enjoyable for anyone being fucked by a small dick. On top of that, every time I take a leak, I have to be careful when shaking off my cock so as to not stain the front of my pants. About the only advantage I can think of is that there is no problem in deep throating a person with a small cock. Of course if you are a TGirl, not having to tuck away a huge dick is also an advantage.

OMG I dunno if I was supposed to, but I laughed til I cried! Mostly because one day, for whatever reason, I turtled badly--- I mean he was really dense and really short! I was like WTF?! And yeah peeing was an issue!

joeym75ld
11-15-2010, 08:32 PM
he does not have a small dick.
I didn't say he did, I said "a small dick".
Maybe he had a partner with a small one?

btw, nice ass!

south ov da border
11-15-2010, 08:35 PM
I'm somewhere in the average range, no complaints from anyone I've been with. Gotta learn to work with what you got...

DarylWashington
11-15-2010, 08:39 PM
My dick is big, most bitches complain, White dudes with 5-6 inches get the most trannies cause they can take it from them.

My dick is 9 inches long and pretty fat too!

joeym75ld
11-15-2010, 08:49 PM
How do T-girls with bigger dicks react to yours?
How much smaller than avg are we talking here??? If you're over about 5.25" length and 4.5" girth, you shouldn't worry about it.

joeym75ld
11-15-2010, 08:51 PM
My dick is big, most bitches complain, White dudes with 5-6 inches get the most trannies cause they can take it from them.

Funny how EVERYONE on the internet has a 9" dick (and pretty fat too!)
Mine is 18" long and fat as a fire hydrant :whistle:

giovanni_hotel
11-15-2010, 08:56 PM
From what I've seen of Daryl, he's got a pencil dick; looks longer because it's about 5 inches around.
If you don't measure for proof, you're a shit talker. You aint' nine, kid.

And did I just see that Mr. Washington trademarked the phrase, 'The Tranny Fucker'??
LOL!! Let me know where I can by the mugs and lunch boxes!!

joeym75ld
11-15-2010, 09:05 PM
From what I've seen of Daryl, he's got a pencil dick; looks longer because it's about 5 inches around.
If you don't measure for proof, you're a shit talker. You aint' nine, kid.

And did I just see that Mr. Washington trademarked the phrase, 'The Tranny Fucker'??
LOL!! Let me know where I can by the mugs and lunch boxes!!
5" girth is a pencil dick?
Always thought 5" girth was right on avg, or even slightly above avg.
Oh the things you learn on HA!!!

DarylWashington
11-15-2010, 09:11 PM
4.5" of girth and up is MAGNUM size lol.

amberskyi
11-15-2010, 10:25 PM
:puke:puke:puke:puke

DarylWashington
11-15-2010, 10:26 PM
What?????? LOL

drock
11-15-2010, 10:27 PM

And how would you know this ms. lady???? :confused::confused:

trish
11-15-2010, 10:38 PM
If the the world had 3 billion men and with one exception they all had 6 inch cocks, and the exception had a 7 inch cock, then 99.999999966666% (repeating 6's) of the world's cocks would be smaller than average.
Most people have more than the average number of feet and fewer than the average number of heads.

lisaparadise
11-15-2010, 10:50 PM
Having a little dick isn't that bad. I don't know why people make such a big deal out of dick size. Maybe if you are just having a one night stand that should matter, but if you are in a committed relationship for a long period of time, the muscles should contract back down to the point where it's fine.say what?WHo in there right mind would even consider a relationship with a dude that has a small dick? thats just pathetic why not just fuck a midget?i dunno whats worse

rockabilly
11-15-2010, 10:51 PM
You should fuck midgets , it makes your cock look bigger.

http://purefnevyl.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/midget-fucking.gif

BLKGSXR
11-15-2010, 11:01 PM
I knew yall did it bridget lol...she said it was super sayian baby making Lol. :fuckin::fuckin::fuckin::fuckin::fuckin::fuckin::f uckin::fuckin::fuckin::fuckin:

lisaparadise
11-15-2010, 11:03 PM
You should fuck midgets , it makes your cock look bigger.

http://purefnevyl.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/midget-fucking.gifya think?my mrs.wiggy is big enough for the both of us.

hwbs
11-15-2010, 11:21 PM

that is def the funniest reason i heard why white guys get ts , lmfao

rockabilly
11-15-2010, 11:28 PM
But he has a point , I've never gotten any complaints.

dgs925
11-15-2010, 11:30 PM
But he has a point , I've never gotten any complaints.

You've never gotten any ass!

rockabilly
11-15-2010, 11:34 PM
I just don't brag about it.

drock
11-15-2010, 11:47 PM
that is for me to kno sir....

okaaaaay..................

Ryz
11-15-2010, 11:51 PM
I just don't brag about it.

http://myfacewhen.com/images/44.jpg

Ben
11-15-2010, 11:52 PM

I agree. There are far more important things than a big dick. Like personality, sincerity, kindness, intelligence etc. etc.
I see someone like Mint as satisfying a mere fantasy. I've never met her; I have no idea what she is like.
You cannot sustain a relationship on simply being attracted to a large dick -- :)

lisaparadise
11-16-2010, 12:27 AM
You cannot sustain a relationship on simply being attracted to a large dick -- :)wanna bet?

icarus2112
11-16-2010, 05:07 AM
You cannot sustain a relationship on simply being attracted to a large dick -- :)

she should have big breasts too, that should do it :dancing:

toopretty
11-16-2010, 11:10 AM
4.5" of girth and up is MAGNUM size lol.

actually. large size condoms are made for girths of 5.5 inches and up. I know this for a fact.

rockabilly
11-16-2010, 01:58 PM
Reminds me of a joke ...
A man goes for a physical and his doctor notices that this guy has the smallest penis he's ever seen , so he asks if the man has any erectile problems. The man says "No , I have 3 kids and an active sex life w/ my wife." then adds " I do have a hard time using public urinals though." the dr shrugs then asks " Active sex life , how? " to which the man replies " Because then there's 2 of us looking for it."

MrF
11-18-2010, 05:13 AM
Sure, dick size matters to some, though other things matter too and it depends on what you're looking for -- LTR vs experimental fling.

The biological theory I read somewhere is that dick size among humans is something akin to peacock feathers among male peacocks -- it displays that the male is healthy enough to be excessive and wasteful of resources, i.e. have unecessary cells and molecules.

Actually, the wasteful display could be anything and is arbitrary and largely cultural, e.g. in some isolated populations a bulbous nose could become the standard of beauty. A huge nose is a waste of resources the same as peacock feathers and becomes a display of health which increases the success rate for reproduction.

These issues relate to theories of reproduction, something a man and TGirl cannot do together. So an interesting question is why transgenderism exists. I know some theories on that too, but this post is already glazing everyone's eyes and I'm not sure if the forum deserves intellectual topics anyway. :)

RubyTS
11-18-2010, 06:13 AM
everyone already knows im a size queen, i roll with the biggest and the best and have the pics n videos to prove it =P

a lot of girls that complain about a guys dick being too big most the time are just trying to stroke their ego or avoid getting fucked without hurtin ur feelings

daryll.... ive seen wayyyy bigger! its pretty, but ur not 9. maybe 7.5 and average thick. if u was trying to holla bak when i was single and said u was 9 and sent those pics, id block u and move on to the next. itsdecent, but trust, its nothing to brag about. ur body is on point tho =P u get extra points 4 that

DarylWashington
11-18-2010, 06:20 AM
everyone already knows im a size queen, i roll with the biggest and the best and have the pics n videos to prove it =P

a lot of girls that complain about a guys dick being too big most the time are just trying to stroke their ego or avoid getting fucked without hurtin ur feelings

daryll.... ive seen wayyyy bigger! its pretty, but ur not 9. maybe 7.5 and average thick. if u was trying to holla bak when i was single and said u was 9 and sent those pics, id block u and move on to the next. itsdecent, but trust, its nothing to brag about. ur body is on point tho =P u get extra points 4 that

I'll do a video and put a ruler next to it to PROVE IT!!

RubyTS
11-18-2010, 06:25 AM
I'll do a video and put a ruler next to it to PROVE IT!!

go offfff!! lol

AngelinaTorres
11-18-2010, 09:05 PM
Some people just have loose pussy. That is a fact, and there is nothing they can do about it. However, the ass is a muscle. If you train it it can accept big object, but if you don't use it you can hurt yourself with something small. So having a little dick shouldn't be a problem......

Most little dicks get rock hard and can hurt, big dicks are most flufy and it feels better...

BlackShemaleLover
11-18-2010, 09:28 PM
Most little dicks get rock hard and can hurt, big dicks are most flufy and it feels better...

:)what about being big and hard?

Private for Angelina: Je ne sais pas pourquoi mais ça m'excite ton message.. le "grand et dur" tes fais des bisous loool

AngelinaTorres
11-18-2010, 09:46 PM
:)what about being big and hard?

Private for Angelina: Je ne sais pas pourquoi mais ça m'excite ton message.. le "grand et dur" tes fais des bisous loool

LOL tes trop chou... Moi aussi jtembrasse partout :)
Big & Hard... Well i love it hard real hard but not hard like a rock u know?

LibertyHarkness
11-18-2010, 10:38 PM
you will be taking Edds 10inch hard cock on sat girl when i shoot you for smps :)

AngelinaTorres
11-18-2010, 10:53 PM
you will be taking Edds 10inch hard cock on sat girl when i shoot you for smps :)

Yeah edd seems to have a real hard rock dick! Awwwww see u on saturday girl !

slingblade
03-03-2011, 10:23 PM

i agree :iagree:

Helvis2012
03-03-2011, 11:42 PM
Whatever works.

Jake4
03-04-2011, 01:54 AM
I think that any size is the right size.

Infern0
03-04-2011, 02:49 AM
I think that any size is the right size.

well, you at least need something to work with, below 6 inches and your getting into difficult territory i'd guess

Odelay
03-04-2011, 03:07 AM
well, you at least need something to work with, below 6 inches and your getting into difficult territory i'd guess

You ever see any Japanese porn? Many of the guys are 5" or less, and they work fine with what they got. Many of 'em can fuck non-stop for far longer than I can, and I have them beat in cock size.

Infern0
03-04-2011, 03:09 AM
You ever see any Japanese porn? Many of the guys are 5" or less, and they work fine with what they got. Many of 'em can fuck non-stop for far longer than I can, and I have them beat in cock size.

honestly?

no.

Yeah, of course pro's can work with small packages, but the point is they are pro's, they fuck for a living, they are gonna have the elite skills.

man in the street does not have skill at that high level.

dlbi22
03-04-2011, 03:10 AM
i dont know man... i'm not big. i'm about 6 and not real thick. i've heard indirectly from girls that i was the perfect size. i'll take that any day...

Odelay
03-04-2011, 04:53 AM
Infern0, if your generalization was true, and guys with less than 6" had difficulty performing, then evolution would have weeded out these small dick guys long ago. And that also applies to the attractiveness of small dicks to women, because if they were truly repulsed by small dicks, genetics would have weeded out the small dicks, too, based on the breeding preference of women.

Like it or not, guys with small dicks seem to do just fine in the world of sex, as seen by the advancement of their chromozones into the gene pool.