View Full Version : Erica Andrews

bat1
11-08-2010, 05:33 AM
anyone into drag show girls?

PomonaCA
11-08-2010, 05:42 AM
This is getting ridiculous. You guys are just straight up into dudes now.

bat1
11-08-2010, 05:47 AM
dudes? lol...Erica is as pure as pure a TS can be!

bat1
11-08-2010, 05:51 AM
:)........

PomonaCA
11-08-2010, 05:52 AM
then why are you talking about "drag shows"?

bat1
11-08-2010, 05:58 AM
how about TS girls that perform in Drag shows'' is that better?

all the shows I been to where called drag shows and many of the girls
where TS's in the show

but you where saying ''dudes'' with tits like that I think there
more then just ''dudes''

TSMichelleAustin
11-08-2010, 06:11 AM
Call em Showgirls... most girls who are TS that work in Drag shows are called Showgirls.... As you can see in all the pics Erica is gorgeous, so I dont know why you would say hes into dudes!

phobun
11-08-2010, 06:18 AM
A rough looking bunch in some of those pictures.

dfwMale2
11-08-2010, 06:20 AM
love me some Erica Andrews and some Krystal Summers too. love to watch these girls perform at Station 4 in Dallas - fantastic entertainers!

bat1
11-08-2010, 06:24 AM
A rough looking bunch in some of those pictures.

rough? why would you say that?

phobun
11-08-2010, 06:27 AM
rough? why would you say that?

Look at the pictures.

TSMichelleAustin
11-08-2010, 06:29 AM
Girls wear a lot more makeup for stage lighting....

Silcc69
11-08-2010, 06:34 AM
Yeah I have always wondered about the excessive makeup in drag shows.

TSMichelleAustin
11-08-2010, 09:40 AM
Yeah I have always wondered about the excessive makeup in drag shows.

Because on stage the lights wash out all the makeup so it has to be hard and they contour areas to make things look smaller like nose, forehead, jawline, etc.

alyssaluxor
11-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Because on stage the lights wash out all the makeup so it has to be hard and they contour areas to make things look smaller like nose, forehead, jawline, etc.

I see ive also noticed in beauty pageants most TS have a massive amount of make up

I have many friends TS and Gay men who do stage shows they look very different when they are on stage and in real life

phobun
11-08-2010, 11:17 AM
Girls wear a lot more makeup for stage lighting....

They look like clownish beasts, but the overdone makeup is just a small part. They look like typical white men with masculine facial structures who got done up in drag.

TSMichelleAustin
11-08-2010, 11:20 AM
They look like clownish beasts, but the overdone makeup is just a small part. They look like typical white men with masculine facial structures who got done up in drag.

I have to say u are one of the harshest bitches on this site. You love to talk shit about so many people!!! Take a long hard look at urself in the mirror, ur not perfect!!!

YasminLee
11-08-2010, 02:26 PM
I love drag shows...it is hard work and requires a lot of love and talent to be on stage performing. The heavy make up is just theatre in general and for us girls it's another level because we are not just playing ourself but often painting the illusion of characters. The drag is the long process to create the illusion. Erica Andrew btw, is beautiful with no make up. To the guys with mean comments, research and educate yourself before sucking our dicks. There are more to us than big dicks to shut ur mouth and filling your pussy. Know that while sitting behind ur desk making ignorant remarks can be fun, it shouldn't be at the expends of others' feelings...

phobun
11-08-2010, 02:39 PM
I have to say u are one of the harshest bitches on this site. You love to talk shit about so many people!!! Take a long hard look at urself in the mirror, ur not perfect!!!

Yeah I was a little bitchy sounding but I think what I wrote was honest. And not all of them, just maybe 3 or 4 in those pictures don't look so good. Erica herself looks good.

YasminLee
11-08-2010, 02:58 PM
PHOBUN. It's sad that at such a beautiful woman can make us see you so ugly. Understand that the essence of who we are is our inner-self. Work on it please....it breaks our heart.

phobun
11-08-2010, 03:03 PM
PHOBUN. It's sad that at such a beautiful woman can make us see you so ugly. Understand that the essence of who we are is our inner-self. Work on it please....it breaks our heart.

True very true. There is more to women than the superficial appearance. Sometimes when looking at pictures on the internet it is easy to get lost in superficiality and forget that they are thinking, feeling women. Mea culpa.

YasminLee
11-08-2010, 03:17 PM
and with that response I can assume that u're a very bright girl as well...in such a small community where all we have are each other, why are you being so mean and harsh? These are the girls that will stand by your side, fighting for your rights to exist in this socially unjust world.

nbtch101
11-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Erica Andrews is one of the most gorgeous T-girls on the freaking planet, with or without drag make up. That is all there is to it.

(screencaps is from Trantasia)

bat1
11-08-2010, 05:33 PM
Erica Andrews is one of the most gorgeous T-girls on the freaking planet, with or without drag make up. That is all there is to it.

(screencaps is from Trantasia)

Erica and VANIITY

would be my top 2

TSMichelleAustin
11-08-2010, 08:06 PM
She performs at S4 in Dallas every weekend now, she left San Antonio, she's is complete bottom but enjoys oral too.

U really need to get ur facts str8 and all u care about is what she does sexually! No one here asked about that or cares but like all ur post u think ur some sex god when in reality ur not!! Get over urself!

I have known Erica since I was 18 yrs old! She still lives in San Antonio, she has a show every thurs night at Heat. She travels to Dallas every wkend to work at S4. Not only is she there she travels the states to work too!!!

TSMichelleAustin
11-08-2010, 08:16 PM
durring that scene erica was giving advise to a "pre-transisioner ts" .. that movie was made some years ago i believe... whats weird is that pretransioner has not done anything to feminize him self over the years (still has a full beard shadow,ect).. he calls him self "rudy".. at the time he was working at the sephora at northstar mall now he moved to the sephora at la cantera mall where he wears that old curly wig he wore when he was "comming out". he is just very strange to me...

Well that scene was set up that way. She needed someone and he was someone that was willing to do it on camera. It was done all for camera and the movie is five to six years old!

needsum
07-05-2011, 10:30 PM
I just saw Ticked off Trannies with Knives this past weekend. I loved it! IT was such a well-done film, because they embraced the "B-movie" aspect and ran with it. The girls were hysterical. Erica is a true goddess and My-oh-my Krystal is a woman I would love to marry, no joke. she is amazing. I love the fact that I can find very little of her on the internet, except for some clips of her dancing at shows, or her interviews. Erica and Krystal together, WOW, what an exceptional couple of women!!!

StlyeMeCunty
07-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Is there a free version of it somewhere? LOL !

needsum
07-05-2011, 11:42 PM
Is there a free version of it somewhere? LOL !

It was on Starz I believe. its well worth a watch, I loved it, even though it was a bit dark, the end was awesome!

TSLexiWade
07-06-2011, 12:30 AM
I have mixed opinions regarding this film...

YouTube - ‪Ticked Off Tr@nnies with Knives‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asdK8Y0-E0s)

StlyeMeCunty
07-06-2011, 02:55 AM
It was on Starz I believe. its well worth a watch, I loved it, even though it was a bit dark, the end was awesome!

HMMMMM that doesn't mean its online!!! LOL

Nowhere
07-06-2011, 05:11 AM
Erica looks a hell of a lot better without that 10lbs of war paint (probably literally they do for those pageants).

Don't get me wrong, I think most all women look great in some makeup, but I really don't get the point of the whole drag look, especially with all of it all white and mismatched with their skin tone.

It's "glamorous", sure, but it's not flattering. It's almost like they took the whole showgirl look from the 60s and kept on one-upping it to the point of utter ridiculousness.

But, to each their own.

jm813
07-06-2011, 05:41 AM
Met her when she came to Florida. Had a great night.