PDA

View Full Version : Tell me the truth about Olivia Love

stevenb432000
11-04-2010, 06:53 AM
I think she is the most beautiful lady out there. My question is what can you tell me about the real lady. How honest is she? Email me about her and I will explain...

bat1
11-04-2010, 06:59 AM
this should help

olivia love
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=40245
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=44837
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=49306

Jericho
11-04-2010, 07:18 AM
Email me about her and I will explain...

Or you could just explain anyway.
It's alright, we know...ya wanna fuck her! :shrug

BellaBellucci
11-04-2010, 08:07 AM
Shade.

~BB~

phobun
11-04-2010, 09:15 AM
Shade.

~BB~

What do you think he's trying to imply?

NYBURBS
11-04-2010, 09:26 AM
Creepy much?

Dino Velvet
11-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Is Wendy's still open? I'd sure like to get one of those Spicy Chicken Sandwiches. I heard they're really spicy. Maybe I'll have them put bacon on it too.

bte
11-04-2010, 10:29 AM
I think she is the most beautiful lady out there. My question is what can you tell me about the real lady. How honest is she? Email me about her and I will explain...

That's kind of creepish Stevenb432000, if that is your real name.:loser:

MrsKellyPierce
11-04-2010, 06:28 PM
Olivia is hilarious, down to earth, and a bit of a party girl. She dances to the beat of her own drum that's for sure.

She loves her trans sisters. She has a good heart. There was one time we were at a restaurant in Boystown. Jasmine, her, and I. And these guys just got in and sat in our booth. I tried eating my food and ignoring them. This rude ass guy kept asking me if I was single. I kept saying NO, but they are. It was really annoying. This guy literally reaches over and tries grabbing my breast. I brushed him off, but Olivia decked the guy. And said you do not touch my sisters. The guys skirted off after that thank GOD! lol

But she is very protective.

BellaBellucci
11-04-2010, 06:31 PM
What do you think he's trying to imply?

What are you trying to imply by asking me? Ask him, genius. He's the one coming on HA to get information about a girl's 'honesty,' whatever the fuck that means.

Olivia is hilarious, down to earth, and a bit of a party girl. She dances to the beat of her own drum that's for sure.

She loves her trans sisters. She has a good heart. There was one time we were at a restaurant in Boystown. Jasmine, her, and I. And these guys just got in and sat in our booth. I tried eating my food and ignoring them. This rude ass guy kept asking me if I was single. I kept saying NO, but they are. It was really annoying. This guy literally reaches over and tries grabbing my breast. I brushed him off, but Olivia decked the guy. And said you do not touch my sisters. The guys skirted off after that thank GOD! lol

:iagree: I couldn't have said it better myself.

~BB~

Bobzz
11-04-2010, 11:29 PM

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=2086&highlight=bobzz&page=27

dgs925
11-05-2010, 12:14 AM
Ahhh, so she's batshit crazy and a bad speller? There goes my attraction to her.

Jericho
11-05-2010, 04:36 AM
How honest is she?

Can't trust the bitch as far as you can throw her.
I lent her two bucks during the Napoleonic Wars, I still haven't got it back.
Don't give me that bollocks about "I don't believe in reincarnation"...Cough Up!

stevenb432000
11-07-2010, 04:43 AM
Well let's put it this way, would you send a celebrity lady like that money to try to help her if you haven't met her?

runround04
11-07-2010, 10:22 AM
Well let's put it this way, would you send a celebrity lady like that money to try to help her if you haven't met her?

I dont see her hurting for cash... just my .02

britneymarkham
11-07-2010, 08:21 PM
shes an awsome girl i love olivia love shes careing n loveing to her girls n takes good care of her upscale men shes awsome sucks amaaaaaaaazeing dick 2,huge asss nice toned silky smooth body BTW.

diablito
11-08-2010, 03:06 AM
nice chick... some inconsistencies though I feel that adds to her allure! can take a 4hr pounding and still be up for hitting a bar... lovely lady and yes, she LOVES to gobble cock, especially while in the passenger seat, hehehe!!

Olivialove
11-08-2010, 07:29 PM
Well let's put it this way, would you send a celebrity lady like that money to try to help her if you haven't met her? celebrity or not it doesnt mean im rich .. i was in a long term relationship that lasted a decade. i believe u know the rest of the story where my ex burned me..i had to start all over again from scratch after i moved back to l.a. in 08.. i still do have my struggles.. look at me ive always wanted ffs new breasts and srs to be complete .finally settle with a decent job hopefully with a man to love and cherish that loves me back.
believe me i can see myself in the mirror.. boy i sure have aged alot.the incomplete of my transtion. my self esteem is shot i do admit that ..point blank how can i love a man when i dont love myself.. since u doubt my honesty ure not the man for me. i wouldnt want help from a man who doubt m e.. i forgive u for this rudeness with posting this in public forum.

thank u sisters and gentlemen for sticking up for me this sucks when i swallowed my pride and ask for help and i get this ...ive always hated to ask for help due to my fricking pride. i think i am done with this .. i love u folks . i wish yall the best and the happiness

stevenb432000
11-08-2010, 08:58 PM
Olivia;

I am sorry I even posted this. I was am still am concerned but I should not of posted this. I sincerely meant no harm. I truely do admire you and am not a chaser or stalker. I will try to remove the post...

Olivialove
11-08-2010, 09:17 PM
u disrespected me great deal its no use in tryin to remove the post. its gone public once its posted uve hurted me instead of admiring me .. this shall educate the others not to make the same mistake as u did for posting plus me trusting u with my personal facts ... i conclude that ure not a fan nor the one to be trusted. its unreal that i even got more burned for being honest *shaking head*

Olivialove
11-08-2010, 09:22 PM
I dont see her hurting for cash... just my .02 ur 2 cents just has became to nothing.. its ok u dont know me that well enuff to know the facts. be careful and think twice before u assume n give ur so called 2 cents so thats my :2cent

BellaBellucci
11-08-2010, 09:25 PM
ur 2 cents just has became to nothing.. its ok u dont know me that well enuff to know the facts. be careful and think twice before u assume n give ur so called 2 cents so thats my :2cent

I think he was trying to defend you honey. :lol:

Miss yoooooooou biaaaaaatch!

~BB~

Olivialove
11-08-2010, 11:01 PM
using a lie to make me look better as a defense isnt right stragedy hehe.. could have said "dont seem to be hurting for cash" ( minus the 2 cents comment )lmao! n miss u too biatch

BellaBellucci
11-08-2010, 11:07 PM
using a lie to make me look better as a defense isnt right stragedy hehe.. could have said "dont seem to be hurting for cash" ( minus the 2 cents comment )lmao! n miss u too biatch

I'm just saying. I'm sure you've been accused of worse things than being financially stable. lol

~BB~

diablito
11-09-2010, 12:28 AM
I'm just saying. I'm sure you've been accused of worse things than being financially stable. lol

~BB~

i agree with this... ".02" is a figure of speech denoting your point of view...

Olivialove
11-09-2010, 12:59 AM
oh yes ive been accused of worse things.i still proved myself at the end... trust me i have learned the hard ways living this life...l see how the attacks on u in the forum are .. i let ya fight ur own battle cuz i believe that u can.. remember i wasnt the one who started this post. no need to make me look stupidier than already is

BellaBellucci
11-09-2010, 01:19 AM
oh yes ive been accused of worse things.i still proved myself at the end... trust me i have learned the hard ways living this life...l see how the attacks on u in the forum are .. i let ya fight ur own battle cuz i believe that u can.. remember i wasnt the one who started this post. no need to make me look stupidier than already is

I agree except for your assertion that you look stupid. You don't. The retard stalking you looks stupid. :lol:

~BB~

Olivialove
11-09-2010, 01:38 AM
thanks Bella indeeded and cant believe he would pull that stupid stunt .. when in doubt he could have easily asked to cam.. what an idiot that he is! im glad i exposed fact about him. i hope he learns from this one lmao!

gripen
11-19-2010, 09:33 PM
Olivia you are PERFECT :Bowdown:

Thank you for all that fantastic vids and pics :Bowdown:

I wish you all the best in your life! :)

ELAGESE
11-20-2010, 07:52 PM
Olivia Love has my support and she seems like a wonderful-thoughtful person from her posts on the board. Happy ThanksGiving holiday to you Olivia! :)

Olivialove
11-20-2010, 08:31 PM
aww thank u gripen and elagese

princevince89
11-21-2010, 03:38 PM

thats the most awesome fucking thing ive ever heard