PDA

View Full Version : Start things off w/ a bang

Strauss
11-25-2005, 07:23 AM
Hey, new to this forum!
I figured I'd start things off on an interesting foot and tell you about my first shemale experiance.

I went to a club in toronto on a tuesday when they had a shemale night. I was my second time at a strip club and first time at a shemale club. It was pretty empty, there were about 5 other guys there and they were much older than myself (I'm 22). I was recieving a bit of attention from this girl named Terah, but when I asked her for a private dance she said a bit later. I watched about 4-5 performances, and let me tell you how fucking hot it is to see a TS up close (i was sitting front row lol). After that Karolina K (SOO SEXY) came up to me and asked me for a private dance. She took me into the back room and told me it was $20 a song. I said waht about a student discount, how about $10. She laughed and said sure. After the first song she was fully nude and rubbing up all against me, i was sucking her tits and fingering her ass. I had the hardest boner ever!!! After the second song she told me to get my my knees and suck her cock. Jeez, how could i refuse. It was pretty small when it was soft, so i fit the entire thing in my mouth, but as I kept sucking it got harder and harder, she pushed me back on the chair, i pulled out my cock and she started jerking me off and sat on top of me and put my hands on her ass. I continued to finger her ass and I was so close to cumming, my cock was throbbing. She asked if I was going to cum and in all my excitement i said yes and she jumped off me. she told me she couldn't get any cum on her b/c she was due on stage soon. The fourth song was the last song i could afford and sitting on the chair i continued to suck her cock with her hands running through my hair. That night I developed a passion for sucking dick LOL. I will definatly go again. Oh, and this was all done in complete safety with condoms!

partlycloudy
11-25-2005, 08:09 AM
http://tinypic.com/ht65x0.gif

BlackAdder
11-25-2005, 08:11 AM
Cheap to live in toronto lol..

Goddamn that looks like it hurt...did you see the way her leg cants out when she falls???? Legs shouldnt bend that way, heh...ouch....

slinky
11-25-2005, 08:24 AM
A first timer managed to roll a condom onto a small soft cock... a feat which most pros cant pull off.

Congratulations.

Shandus
11-25-2005, 03:53 PM
she told me she couldn't get any cum on her b/c she was due on stage soon

Oh, and this was all done in complete safety with condoms!

Contradictory statements. That kind of thing makes us think, "This is a load of crap."

If it's true, I'm glad you had a good time. If it's a fantasy, watch for these kind of mistakes when you post.

*Kiely_Marie*
11-25-2005, 03:58 PM

omg! ^^^ - Is she ok!?

Bigguy
11-25-2005, 04:03 PM
omg! ^^^ - Is she ok!?That must of hurt falling that far onto stairs. Allanah fell off the stage the same way once, but thats only about a two and a half foot drop.

hwbs
11-25-2005, 06:35 PM
and the other time she had someone to break her fall :wink:

Gus The Dagger
11-25-2005, 09:02 PM

omg! ^^^ - Is she ok!?

Who cares?